Boo Posted January 10, 2009 Posted January 10, 2009 [center][size=7][font=Georgia]Graphic Worm [size=8]20[color=#96D400]09[/color][/size][/size] [size=5]Discussion Thread[/size][/font] [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=59994][b][u]Graphic Worm 2009 thread[/u][/b][/url][/center] [size=1]This is the official discussion thread for the Graphic Worm 2009! If you have any questions, suggestions or feedback regarding the Worm, feel welcome to post it in here or to send me a Private Message. So, everybody, let me start off by saying [i]Happy new year![/i] and I am looking forward to see what this community can come up with this year! Oh, on a sidenote... Sorry about the size of the starter post once again. I will see if I want to take some of the information and put it in here instead. :<[/size]
Mr. Maul Posted January 10, 2009 Posted January 10, 2009 [FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]I think it'd be cool if all the submissions for the graphic worm were current events-related, that way at the end, it'll be like a retrospective on the year. Just a thought. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Boo Posted January 10, 2009 Author Posted January 10, 2009 [size=1]That's a cool idea, but completely up to the people who make the submissions of course. I personally do not think the Graphic Worm will survive otherwise, let alone become quite big. Liking the idea though.[/size]
Treble Posted January 10, 2009 Posted January 10, 2009 Hmmm, the link to the Graphic Worm thread leads me to a "no thread specified" page. I think the link might need to be updated. Besides that, awesome submissions so far!
Boo Posted January 10, 2009 Author Posted January 10, 2009 [size=1]Thanks for the head's up. Due to some thread replacing, some links became useless. Fixed it now though. :x[/size]
jigglyness Posted January 11, 2009 Posted January 11, 2009 [size=1]Wow I just saw saiyanprincess' piece and I've got to say. Nice work but don't cha think that its too difficult to continue on to the next piece?
Desbreko Posted January 11, 2009 Posted January 11, 2009 [color=#4B0082]Also, the piece doesn't quite match up with Boo's; part of his is repeated in SaiyanPrincessX's. It looks like they were matched up together while making the new piece but then got cropped at the wrong point when saving the final image.[/color]
Boo Posted January 11, 2009 Author Posted January 11, 2009 [size=1]Well, Lucy likes a challenge, so that shouldn't be a problem. And the repetition is gotten rid of! *confetti* Lets keep rolling! [b]Edit:[/b] Oh, I would like to mention that the Graphic Worm OB Network page still links to the thread of 2008. :^D [/size]
Allamorph Posted January 14, 2009 Posted January 14, 2009 [FONT=Arial]I find it enjoyable that jigglyness made the second entry here for the second year in a row, and even more so that both years were Bleach-themed pieces. :p[/FONT]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted January 14, 2009 Posted January 14, 2009 [SIZE="1"]I thought I'd killed the worm. Nice save Boo! XD[/SIZE]
Boo Posted January 14, 2009 Author Posted January 14, 2009 [size=1]Lets hope mine's easy enough for people to continue now. :b[/size]
jigglyness Posted January 15, 2009 Posted January 15, 2009 [quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]I find it enjoyable that jigglyness made the second entry here for the second year in a row, and even more so that both years were Bleach-themed pieces. :p[/FONT][/QUOTE] OMG. I didn't even notice that!! Wow. That's weird...Both in the almost exact style...
jomz Posted January 27, 2009 Posted January 27, 2009 Man, if I only discovered this thread immediately last year, my comment on the worm entry which was mistaken as a claim would not have happened. XD Anyway, how often can one claim in a month, or at least a rule of thumb as to how many entries do you usually let others pass before you claim again?
jigglyness Posted January 27, 2009 Posted January 27, 2009 I don't think there is a rule that restricts how many times a month you can claim.
Boo Posted January 27, 2009 Author Posted January 27, 2009 [size=1]It is pretty much up to your own judgement as to how much you think you are hogging the Worm. :whoops: By all means, if no one is claiming, feel free to do so yourself![/size]
Kimmeh Posted February 12, 2009 Posted February 12, 2009 [COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Arial"][SIZE="2"]Uhm, Citric hasn't gone for 3 days... Is it safe to say I can claim next? Or should I wait?[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
Katie! Posted February 12, 2009 Posted February 12, 2009 Didn't realize I only had ONE DAY to do this. Go and take my spot, I'll go after.
Boo Posted February 12, 2009 Author Posted February 12, 2009 [size=1]Yeah well, Kimmeh, you could claim anyway. ;_; You can claim one ahead, so yeah. In that case I know whether someone follows Citric up or not, otherwise they can take all the time they want until someone comes. In any case, both of the issues are in the rules, so MEH. >: ([/size]
Katie! Posted February 13, 2009 Posted February 13, 2009 Truthfully, I think 1 day is a bit hard to handle... maybe 2 days would be best? And I don't mind waiting until Kimmeh to be done, I didn't have any ideas for my piece anyway but I do now.
Kimmeh Posted February 13, 2009 Posted February 13, 2009 Go ahead Citric. I didn't start yet anyways.
Katie! Posted February 13, 2009 Posted February 13, 2009 Posted my piece. Sorry for all the confusion/delay/etc.
jigglyness Posted February 13, 2009 Posted February 13, 2009 I would like to claim after KIMMEH. :] Be nice to me!!! :D
Boo Posted February 13, 2009 Author Posted February 13, 2009 [size=1]Yeah well, just a head's up, but this is still the discussion thread, so the actual claiming goes into the main thread. :P[/size]
Kimmeh Posted February 13, 2009 Posted February 13, 2009 [COLOR="Indigo"][SIZE="2"][FONT="Arial"]...Uhm. I never claimed, technically. I was going to if Citric didn't post, but they did. I mean, I could try to get one done this weekend but I don't know if I have time. So for now keep me next in line, if by Sunday night I don't have anything posted... Might as well skip me. :/[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Boo Posted February 13, 2009 Author Posted February 13, 2009 [size=1]FINE. Either of you take the spot![/size]
Recommended Posts