Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
*ahem* as you all probably know by now, I'm getting married this tuesday, nervousness is high to say the least, whats even more worrying is the evil grins my friends are giving, when asked about it, they just said I will find out on stag night, which is on sunday, I have a reeeeally bad feeling about this....

anyway, although nervous, I am happy, which is something I haven't been for quite a while, I must say, anyway I probably won't be around for a while, probably for a week after the marriage, but don't worry, I will be back, I'm not leaving the boards or anything....

wish me luck, I think I'll need it, I just hope I don't do anything like trip over as I walk down the aisle or anything :nervous:
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]*ahem* as you all probably know by now, I'm getting married this tuesday, nervousness is high to say the least, whats even more worrying is the evil grins my friends are giving, when asked about it, they just said I will find out on stag night, which is on sunday, I have a reeeeally bad feeling about this....

anyway, although nervous, I am happy, which is something I haven't been for quite a while, I must say, anyway I probably won't be around for a while, probably for a week after the marriage, but don't worry, I will be back, I'm not leaving the boards or anything....

wish me luck, I think I'll need it, I just hope I don't do anything like trip over as I walk down the aisle or anything :nervous: [/B][/QUOTE]

sephiroth...... married.........
COOL!

I think you're probably right to have that bad feeling about sunday, but i doubt you'll trip over on the big day or anything

good luck.......
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]*throws a stick out infront of MOE*
*watches him trip*
*runs like mad as Moe pulls his masamune out and trys to catch me*
*wakes up* my god moe is ugly, but that girl *drools* if that is ur fiance... u have to fight me for her ;)

anyway i wish you the best of luck while you have your fiance place a ball and chain around your leg and when you are done i hope you dont try to ever take it off for anyone. Marriage is a holy thing and shouldnt be taken for granite as it is so many times in the US...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
Good Luck Sephiroth!(but you'll probably be doing alot of this):alc:ohol:He...He... Jes' kiddin'. But For real good luck! :naughty:
Posted
Heh, what's the worst that could happen? Maybe they'll get one of those huge cakes and have an eighty year old woman in a sash jump out!! Or...OR maybe you'll wake up in the middle of nowhere wearing Care Bears boxer shorts, cradling a copy of Martha Stewart's book! In any case, there's absolutely nothing to worry about...Well unless you trip on your way down the aisle. Then you're screwed...once again, nothing to worry about!!
Posted
[B]HOLY S*** I didn't know you were gonna get married sephiroth, bloody hell. It seemed like only a while ago that we were all on version 1 of the boards and all we would do is do FF RPGS. You better not leave the boards[/B] :eek:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]OR maybe you'll wake up in the middle of nowhere wearing Care Bears boxer shorts, cradling a copy of Martha Stewart's book! [/B][/QUOTE]

I'd pay to see that...

Anyway, I almost forgot how close it was to your wedding... I feel for you.. lol... I'm sure our friends have "plans" for a bachelor party with some women I'm sure... I swear if my friends EVER do that I'll kill them all... lol... Ofcourse I can't get married unless I go to Vermont at the moment... anyway....

It'll be fun or something... I'm not to keen on weddings... one of my friends from work got married... didn't seem to change him all that much, he just looked more grown up in my eyes...

When is your... daughter is it?.... When is she due? I want Pics from both the wedding and your baby... hehe... Congrats as always.... You are a grown up, a good friend, and someone people should and do look up to. You have my blessings... say hi to your fiance for me :)
Posted
Have fun Saph. And don't be worried, because this will be the best time of your life coming up. I would be excited. Oh, and be careful on Sunday...these parties get weirder and weirder by the year.
Posted
Here's a tip for sunday, don't drink anything! Who knows when someone will slip something into your drink and you wake up with another woman! Ummm... just ignore what I said.

Anyways where you having your wedding maybe if it's close enough I can come by and see you! Nah... I wouldn't do that to you on your wedding day. Also you better post some pics! So your having a daughter? Cool...

Our little Safer has grown up! I'm so happy! Lol... I'm done for know and please don't hurt me or anything like that not that you would would you?
Posted
[SIZE=1]I'm sure you won't trip down the aisle or anything like that. Just take deep breaths and make sure not to pass out or anything, (I read a book where it said like 50 grooms a year pass out during their ceremony, a very scary thought.)

I hope you have a great time and I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say "Please come back with pictures!"[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]
wish me luck, I think I'll need it, I just hope I don't do anything like trip over as I walk down the aisle or anything :nervous: [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=red]Now that, i wouldn't let you make me miss it[/color]


[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i]
[B] I'm done for know and please don't hurt me or anything like that not that you would would you? [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=red]*hits cecil* [/COLOR]
Posted
Oww... :blackeye: What you do that for? Oh, I forgot the most important part *trips safer* *Laugh* *runs*.

Good luck and don't forget to right! And bring some pics!
Posted
[color=indigo]Wow, I forgot you were getting married Seph...Congrats!!! Take pictures and post them on the boards when you get some time, I'm sure you'll be too busy to bother with the likes of us for a little while...hint, hint, wink, wink, say no more...hehehe...I'd wish you luck but you don't need it so Congrats again[/color]
Posted
Goodluck, my friend. I know you have a lot to go through between now and then. I hope to see you back as in good of condition as possible.

-Justin
Posted
[SIZE=1]Ahh... Safer... married... Good luck man and don't trip (hahaha), I hope you have a happy marrige :)

Oh yeah, on your stag night, don't get [I]tooo[/I] messed with the ole' alchohol... it might go straight to your head :smirk: heh heh... [/SIZE]
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
ull have to post the wedding photos :D
do something daft drunk and rememberable.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]Marriage is a holy thing and shouldnt be taken for granite as it is so many times in the US...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]No and it shouldn't be taken for marble, or slate, or agate either.... [/FONT] :rolleyes:

[FONT=century gothic]And Safer, best to you. Have a wonderful time. Or at least, don't have a horrible one....[/FONT] ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...