Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
i totally... had a reason to come here... but i forgot once i started reading.. this lol.

Dawner: *Backs out of the thread slowly*

I seriously cant remember what i came here to say lmao..
  • Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Anya: *turns on Dawner* HI DAWNER!"

Dawner: *Runs away*

Anya: *chases him* YOU CAN'T GET AWAY FROM ME!

Dunan: *walks in* *walks out*

Anya: *hog ties Dawner* We gonna drink! *has a bag of Karyn's pancakes*
Posted
Seems Yuin has become the butt of the band, lol.
...ain't going down like that!

Yuin: *awakes from the dead* ....that pancake was.... evil....*makes mental note, "....avoid the one called 'Karyn' and 'Anya'. They have terrible things called "Pancakes of Doom".*
A'drass: Arrrggh. Despicable humans. See master! When I am returned to former my glory I shall smite them. Nahahaha!
Yuin: .......
A'drass: Master, what is the matter?
Yuin: *starts trembling*
A'drass: Master!?
Yuin: I believe I am experiencing the emotion called 'fear'....
A'drass: O_o
Yuin: <_<;
Posted
Dude. AWESOME!

Anya: "Is now stuffing pancakes into Dawner's mouth* Oh come on, you can take some more... You're kinda dead."

**Dawner looks pissed.**:animeangr

Anya: Dawner? Is that enough?

Anya: *now running away for the hills. Screaming. Like a four year old.*

Dawner: COME BACK HERE! I'LL SHOW YOU PANCAKES! WAIT TILL DINNERTIME!"

*Dawner catches up to her* *Dawner seizes her.*

*Dawner starts tickling her with feathers.*
Posted
Calil: *rolling on the ground laughing at Dawner and Anya, blinks as they turn to her* "Oh, I don't think so! I had nothing to do with the pancakes!" *runs and hides behind Dean* "Save me..."
Dean: "What the hell is going on?"
Anya/Dawner: *stalk Dean and Calil with pancakes of doom*
Calil:"Run!" *hightails it out of there before they catch her*

Heh, this is fun!
Posted
Dunan: *sits down and starts eating popcorn and watches the others*

Dunan: I am so not involved.

Dawner: *Is chasing Anya again*

Anya: *Pulls a bottle of hair gel from her kimono* TAKE SOME HAIR GEL! *blasts Dawner with it*

Dunan: That was mine! And it wasn't hair gel..

Dawner and Anya: Then what was it?

Dunan: Our edible underwear paste.:devil:

Dawner: :wow:

Anya::sick:
  • 9 months later...
Posted
[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="#000080"]I agree whole heartedly. I miss this story so much. I think I've gone back and read the both of them so many time I almost have them memorized. xD[/color][/font]
Posted
You think the others would be into it as well? I think we should revive it personally. I mean all of us are back, and it wouldnt be a big deal to pick up where we left off would it? I say we go for it!
Posted
Awsome! I'm telling everyone to head here so we just discuss on whether or not to just start a new thread about the same thing, same characters and what not or just pick up where we left off in the old one. I think the old one would be easiest although I'm sure some of us my have to reread it. ^^;
Posted (edited)
Oh I agree! I PMed Chibi, Taku and Fighter. I have no doubt Chib and Taku would love to finish it, gotta see if Fighter would have the time to keep up 2 stories at once but I'm sure that it wouldn't be to much to get this thing going again. We need to PM Draco as well.


Taku got back with me, he's in. Just needs to reread it. I really hope the others are willing to come back as well. Edited by Knuckles' Girl

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...