ChibiHorsewoman Posted June 7, 2009 Posted June 7, 2009 [quote name='chibi-master']...Stupid, nefarious, humid, bug-ridden, unpleasant summer... Oh, how I wish it would snow.:animecry: *drows in a pool of own sweat*[/QUOTE] [color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]You're barking mad. It's only been in the seventies here and it's supposed to rain soon. Get a grip girl! *slap slap* Where oh where is my 80 and 90 degree weather?[/color][/font][/size]
chibi-master Posted June 7, 2009 Posted June 7, 2009 [quote name='ChibiHorsewoman'][color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4]You're barking mad. It's only been in the seventies here and it's supposed to rain soon. Get a grip girl! *slap slap* Where oh where is my 80 and 90 degree weather?[/color][/font][/size][/QUOTE] Barking? Okie dokies. I like doggies. Woof. You know what else I like? SNOW, DANGIT!!!!! I HATE warm weather! I like fall the best, though. And early spring. Y'know, when there's still a little SNOW left on the ground? Fall and spring: Not to hot, not to cold!:catgirl:
Botar Posted June 7, 2009 Posted June 7, 2009 [COLOR="DarkGreen"]Were just hitting 80s daily here in Ohio, so ha, ha![/COLOR]
Vicky Posted June 7, 2009 Posted June 7, 2009 [size=1]Has booked first tattoo. This shall be it: [img]http://www.everythingenglish.com/catalog/crassantist.jpg[/img] 'cause I love crass. Also, I may or may not have the writing there. Or I might just have the symbols and the CRASS underneath it (no one needs to know about Anti War...). On the underside of my wrist. Then in two weeks on the next pay day I'll get the back of my neck done finally. But first, CRASSNESS. EDIT: New version I just did. [img]http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/1364/crassdesign1.png[/img][/size]
Korey Posted June 8, 2009 Posted June 8, 2009 [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]That's definitely an interesting selection of Tatoo, Vicky. My grandparents are in town for my sister's graduation, so I'm gonna be stuck at the house entertaining relatives. My grandparents on my father's side of the family are really nice and easy going, but if my cousins come....lord help me. I may be arrested for murder.... [color=#ebebeb]Obviously I don't choke children[/color][/FONT]
Rachmaninoff Posted June 8, 2009 Posted June 8, 2009 [QUOTE=Korey][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]That's definitely an interesting selection of Tatoo, Vicky. My grandparents are in town for my sister's graduation, so I'm gonna be stuck at the house entertaining relatives. My grandparents on my father's side of the family are really nice and easy going, but if my cousins come....lord help me. I may be arrested for murder.... [color=#ebebeb]Obviously I don't choke children[/color][/FONT][/QUOTE]Stuff like that makes me glad I live on my own. I have some cousins that when they come to visit, I'm only too glad to retreat and go to my own place at the end of the day. ^^ I remember them being more than a little annoying when I was still at home.
The Spectacular Professor Posted June 8, 2009 Posted June 8, 2009 [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]I just learned about the deep, dark history of [I]The Emperor's New Groove[/I]. Apparently it used to be a completely different movie. A musical, even. [CENTER][YOUTUBE="Snuff Out the Light"]5ZzGFR0nLyI[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER] Allegedly the actual script sucked, but holy crap they should have found an excuse to keep this song. The only thing missing from that movie was Eartha Kitt singing.[/FONT]
chibi-master Posted June 8, 2009 Posted June 8, 2009 [quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]I just learned about the deep, dark history of [I]The Emperor's New Groove[/I]. Apparently it used to be a completely different movie. A musical, even. [CENTER][YOUTUBE="Snuff Out the Light"]5ZzGFR0nLyI[/YOUTUBE][/CENTER] Allegedly the actual script sucked, but holy crap they should have found an excuse to keep this song. The only thing missing from that movie was Eartha Kitt singing.[/FONT][/QUOTE] MEIN EARS!!! THEY BLEEEEED!!!!! Why, Ace, WHY?!:animedepr
James Posted June 8, 2009 Posted June 8, 2009 [quote name='SachiroUchiha']I live in Australia... It all depends where you are! I mean, the eastern states with Movieworld and all those theme parks are crazy. But if you live on the other side of Australia, such as Perth (like me) it's not so common. I've been to a few theme parks, and some of the rollercoasters are practically lethal, but most of them are really... not scary. Like, not scream-worthy at all. It's not that common i guess but it all depends where abouts in Australia you are.[/QUOTE] [font=franklin gothic medium]I live in Melbourne, so I'm relatively near the major theme parks (at least compared to Perth!) I'd still say we have very few rollercoasters, especially considering how many theme parks in Australia have closed (do you remember Wonderland in Sydney? It was probably bigger than Movieworld). And quite a few Victorian theme parks have closed down as well, sadly. Warner Village (who owns Movieworld) were looking at buying the Werribee Open Range Zoo and building a massive African-themed park there. It'd be a bit like Seaworld, where you've got animals as well as rides and other attractions. But there was quite a backlash against it (unfortunately) and it never went ahead.[/font]
The Spectacular Professor Posted June 8, 2009 Posted June 8, 2009 [quote name='chibi-master']MEIN EARS!!! THEY BLEEEEED!!!!! Why, Ace, WHY?!:animedepr[/QUOTE] [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Are you perchance complaining about the musical stylings of the late, great Eartha Kitt? [CENTER][IMG]http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n72/Aceburner85/disappoint.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER][/FONT]
pooperson Posted June 8, 2009 Posted June 8, 2009 [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="1"]Today's a quiet day. I start job numba 2 tomorrow, whoo! Also, I have this crazy, undying love for Saltine crackers... so good.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Vicky Posted June 8, 2009 Posted June 8, 2009 [size=1]I just had my day ruined by knowledge that be BNP got a seat in the North West. No words can express how silly these Nazis are.[/size]
pooperson Posted June 8, 2009 Posted June 8, 2009 [SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]There is this song that the ice cream man plays, & now it's stuck in my head. I hate it. Also, I'm pretty excited to be eating grilled cheese here in a few minutes. Alsox2, I'm pretty sure that I rarely post about anything but food in this thread.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Vicky Posted June 8, 2009 Posted June 8, 2009 [quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]I lost the game.[/FONT][/QUOTE] [size=1]OI YOU SHLAAAAAAAG![/size]
Gavin Posted June 8, 2009 Posted June 8, 2009 [quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Arial]I lost the game.[/FONT][/QUOTE] [SIZE="1"]Son of a...[/SIZE]
chibi-master Posted June 9, 2009 Posted June 9, 2009 My internet's going on and off because it's a little stormy outside... MY INTERNET IS A WEAKLING!!!:animeangr
Sabrina Posted June 9, 2009 Posted June 9, 2009 [FONT="Tahoma"][quote name='Allamorph][FONT=Arial']I lost the game.[/FONT][/quote]I had to look that up to see what you were talking about. So having done that... [I][SIZE="1"]*whacks Sir Allamorph with a pillow repeatedly!*[/SIZE][/I] I know what you mean chibi-master, we have scattered showers and wind here and my net literally just died for a few minutes while I was reading this thread. [/FONT]
chibi-master Posted June 9, 2009 Posted June 9, 2009 [quote name='Sabrina'][FONT="Tahoma"]I know what you mean chibi-master, we have scattered showers and wind here and my net literally just died for a few minutes while I was reading this thread. [/FONT][/QUOTE] As soon as I finished reading that last sentence, my entire laptop shut down...overheating scare, perhaps? It does that. A LOT.:animedepr
Magus Posted June 9, 2009 Posted June 9, 2009 Stormy... Err... Had a tornado watch earlier. Bah, that's a good way to freak me out... >_>
Botar Posted June 9, 2009 Posted June 9, 2009 [COLOR="DarkGreen"]Hah! Partly cloudy skys and not a drop of rain, take that inclimate weather!(probably spelled that wrong.)[/COLOR]
Sangome Posted June 9, 2009 Posted June 9, 2009 [SIZE="1"]I had a tornado warning and the power went off for a couple of hours. :D[/SIZE]
Botar Posted June 9, 2009 Posted June 9, 2009 [COLOR="DarkGreen"]What state do you reside in?[/COLOR]
Magus Posted June 9, 2009 Posted June 9, 2009 [quote name='Sangome'][SIZE="1"]I had a tornado warning and the power went off for a couple of hours. :D[/SIZE][/QUOTE] You're quite the fearless one.
Allamorph Posted June 9, 2009 Posted June 9, 2009 [FONT=Arial]Y'know what? I miss [COLOR="indigo"]deadSeraphim[/COLOR]. I mean, man. Sucks.[/FONT]
Recommended Posts