Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='Korey'][FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]My life is filled with misery and woe.....

The Lakers won the NBA championship and the St. Louis Cardinals lost in the same night.

/wrists[/FONT][/QUOTE]

Haha, owned.

I, on the other hand, watched my favorite team win the NBA championship and the Dodgers get a win. Life is good in the L.A. sports world.
Posted
[size=1]Man, school sucks, especially when the class is overpopulated, 1 instructor who can't get to everyone, grown folks acting like they're still in high school. Can't get this program on my computer that the class is using because of email problems.. >_>

Anyway, while LA's not my favorite team, it was easy to know that they were going to take it this year. It's going to be interesting to see how things are going to play out next season.[/size]
________________

Start the day off with some hotdogs.. Looked at that one dance clip that Vicky posted. (2nd clip don't work.) Looked at a little bit more dancing groups and whatnot. (Kaba Modern, Jabbawockeez, etc..) And I'm going to end my youtube run of the day with Dead Fantasy and Haloid.

[YOUTUBE]K9sYixr2miY&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]ryH1TB4gEUY[/YOUTUBE]

Those are my favorite clips, outside of Straw hats vs Team 7, but they took those down :(. Anyway, do anyone know of more crossover fighting clips? (Besides street fighter vs mortal kombat?)
Posted
[FONT="Trebuchet MS"][SIZE="1"][COLOR=#35160f][quote name='Shinmaru']I, on the other hand, watched my favorite team win the NBA championship and the Dodgers get a win. Life is good in the L.A. sports world.[/QUOTE]

You deserve this
[CENTER]
[IMG]http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5731/fb9d.jpg[/IMG]
[/CENTER]

L.A Bros 4 life.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
Okay, "Up" is now on my list of favorite movies EVAR, made even better by the fact then when I went to Disney World I saw the blueprints, models, notes, drafts and EVERYTHING for it in the Animation Studio!

I. GRADUATE. TOMORROW.
Posted
[FONT=Arial]My cat, Shadow, is so spoiled that she will eat only the most generic quality catfood. No high-class nibbles, no meat, nothing but cat food and milk.

What a wacko.[/FONT]
Posted
[FONT= Franklin Gothic Medium] LOUD NOISES!

My bud Nathan's (no relation to Indi's Nathan) aunt passed away yesterday. I felt bad but it seemed like was doing ok. I told him I'd send some prayers his way.

Also, I'm addicted to Pepsi O_o[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Ikillion'][FONT="Trebuchet MS"][SIZE="1"][COLOR=#35160f]

You deserve this
[CENTER]
[IMG]http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5731/fb9d.jpg[/IMG]
[/CENTER]

L.A Bros 4 life.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Internet high five accepted and reciprocated.

Can't wait for the parade in an hour!
Posted
[quote name='Ikillion'][FONT="Trebuchet MS"][SIZE="1"][COLOR=#35160f]


[CENTER]
[IMG]http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5731/fb9d.jpg[/IMG]
[/CENTER]

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

I almost broke my laptop with this.
Posted
[quote name='Ikillion'][FONT="Trebuchet MS"][SIZE="1"][COLOR=#35160f]

You deserve this
[CENTER]
[IMG]http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5731/fb9d.jpg[/IMG]
[/CENTER]

L.A Bros 4 life.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]


My god. I Hi-Fived, and Ikillion, you must have small hands. Or really small internet hands...

I'm also really sad. I am the only person online right now =[[
Posted
[quote name='Haku877']

I'm also really sad. I am the only person online right now =[[[/QUOTE]

[size=1]Impossible. I always have this page open, even when I'm asleep. That's why sometimes when you folks IM me I never answer... because I'm in bed ^_^.[/size]
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master']Okay, "Up" is now on my list of favorite movies EVAR, made even better by the fact then when I went to Disney World I saw the blueprints, models, notes, drafts and EVERYTHING for it in the Animation Studio!

I. GRADUATE. TOMORROW.[/QUOTE]

[color=#9933ff][font=monotype corsiva][size=4] Chibi I saw that movie. It made me cry! Yes I really am that emotional. The guy reminded me a lot of some of my male residents.

And Chibi you are only graduating from eighth grade my dear.

Oh! I lost some weight and I'm trying to lose some more![/color][/size][/font]
Posted
[quote name='Mr. Maul'][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]FROM. EIGHTH. GRADE.





[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="1"]
Your eighth grade graduation wasn't the highpoint of your life?




Anyway, I have to see that guy tonight. I'm staying in Muncie with a friend, & apparently he's coming over.

But I look good. Not like, "Oh, Marta, you look nice"-good. More of a "WHOA MARTA, YOU A STUNNA"-good. So that's good because he's not very cute so yeah.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]My friend is watching AMV Hell 4. Even though I have no idea what it is, it's pretty funny-ish.

Also, I'm in a sad mood kind of.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
[quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Hey guys, guess what page we're on at fifteen messages per?

[SIZE="1"]Why do I notice these things?[/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"]Because [B]I[/B] am your father.
[/SIZE]
Posted
[FONT=Arial]So lemme get this straight. [COLOR="DarkRed"] Gavin[/COLOR] begat [COLOR="DarkRed"]Ace[/COLOR] (with [COLOR="DarkRed"]Raiha[/COLOR]?), [COLOR="DarkRed"]Deathknight[/COLOR] begat [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Rat Boy[/COLOR], Kathy begat Squeaker, and we have two established couples from Utah.

Anything else I'm missing?[/FONT]
Posted
[SIZE="1"][URL="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31422688/ns/us_news-weird_news/"]http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31422688/ns/us_news-weird_news/[/URL]

what[/SIZE]
Posted
[FONT="Tahoma"][QUOTE=Sangome][SIZE="1"][URL="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31422688/ns/us_news-weird_news/"]http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31422688/ns/us_news-weird_news/[/URL]

what[/SIZE][/QUOTE]What's the term I've seen used for something like this... oh right.


lolwut? [/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Sangome'][SIZE="1"][URL="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31422688/ns/us_news-weird_news/"]http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31422688/ns/us_news-weird_news/[/URL][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

The best part is this:

[quote]Deputy press secretary Josh Earnest said the White House has no comment on the matter.[/quote]
Posted
[FONT="Tahoma"]Oh gosh, after seeing what you linked to Sangome, I checked the other weird news articles and came across this:

[url]http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31424512/ns/us_news-weird_news/[/url]

o_o [/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Sangome'][SIZE="1"][URL="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31422688/ns/us_news-weird_news/"]http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31422688/ns/us_news-weird_news/[/URL]

what[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Sweet mother of Henry Winkler.

And I thought their "save the seals" maple syrup boycott was stupid.[/FONT]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...