Allamorph Posted July 4, 2010 Posted July 4, 2010 [quote name='Botar'][color="#008000"]Would I be Lord Conti?[/color][/quote] [FONT=Calibri]Conti kicked ass. So no.[/FONT]
Botar Posted July 4, 2010 Posted July 4, 2010 [quote name='Allamorph' date='04 July 2010 - 02:35 PM' timestamp='1278268511' post='696508'] [font="Calibri"]Conti kicked ass. So no.[/font] [/quote] Well, since this is a joke and friends of mine from my early days joked about me being a bot, you could derive from the Lord Conti reference that he is a robot, there for you have the punch line, ass hole.
Sangome Posted July 4, 2010 Posted July 4, 2010 (edited) [color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]And here I thought it was Canti...[/font][/color] Edited July 4, 2010 by Vivian
Allamorph Posted July 4, 2010 Posted July 4, 2010 [FONT=Calibri]Either that or he was talking about Steve. Doesn't make a difference either way, though.[/FONT]
Sangome Posted July 4, 2010 Posted July 4, 2010 (edited) [color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Steve Conte? :[i][/i]O[/font][/color] Edited July 4, 2010 by Vivian
Botar Posted July 4, 2010 Posted July 4, 2010 [size="4"]IM A FIRIN' MUH, [size="2"][size="1"]mediocre employee[/size]. [/size][/size]
The Spectacular Professor Posted July 5, 2010 Posted July 5, 2010 [font="Comic Sans MS"]IT'S NAHT A TOOMAH [size="1"]This message brought to you by the fact that I'm watching [b]Kindergarten Cop[/b] on this the day of our great nation's birth. [/size][/font]
Botar Posted July 5, 2010 Posted July 5, 2010 [quote name='Allamorph' date='04 July 2010 - 02:35 PM' timestamp='1278268511' post='696508'] [font="Calibri"]Conti kicked ass. So no.[/font] [/quote] Oh, and you made the same mistake as me, so there.
CaNz Posted July 5, 2010 Posted July 5, 2010 where is sis? i am pretty sure theres no fourth of july 2010 thread up yet. (heads are gonna roll)
Botar Posted July 5, 2010 Posted July 5, 2010 (edited) I just realized that. Chibi mus actually be [size="7"]A COMMUNIST! OR AN ANARCHIST! [/size] Edited July 5, 2010 by Botar
The Spectacular Professor Posted July 5, 2010 Posted July 5, 2010 [quote name='CaNz' date='04 July 2010 - 06:56 PM' timestamp='1278295011' post='696524'] where is sis? i am pretty sure theres no fourth of july 2010 thread up yet. (heads are gonna roll) [/quote] [font="Comic Sans MS"]On it.[/font]
chibi-master Posted July 5, 2010 Posted July 5, 2010 [quote name='gallowsCalibrator' date='04 July 2010 - 10:25 PM' timestamp='1278296740' post='696527'] [font="Comic Sans MS"]On it.[/font] [/quote] Thanks, Ace. I owe you. I spent most of the day on the phone. A friend of mine's parents recently got divorced and she didn't handle it very well. She's in the hospital right now after not eating for a very long time due to stress. I just couldn't put down the phone once I started talking to her. I don't believe in a god, but if you do, please pray for my friend. I've known her for a very long time and I just can't stand her being in this condition. Thanks. I might not be on the site for the next few days because of this, so I want Lilt to stand in for me if I'm not.
Botar Posted July 5, 2010 Posted July 5, 2010 [quote name='chibi-master' date='04 July 2010 - 11:41 PM' timestamp='1278301262' post='696530'] Thanks, Ace. I owe you. I spent most of the day on the phone. A friend of mine's parents recently got divorced and she didn't handle it very well. She's in the hospital right now after not eating for a very long time due to stress. I just couldn't put down the phone once I started talking to her. I don't believe in a god, but if you do, please pray for my friend. I've known her for a very long time and I just can't stand her being in this condition. Thanks. I might not be on the site for the next few days because of this, so I want Lilt to stand in for me if I'm not. [/quote] I take back the Communist/Anarchist remarks, sorry, and i'll ask my god John luke picard to help you're friend.
CaNz Posted July 5, 2010 Posted July 5, 2010 [quote name='gallowsCalibrator' date='04 July 2010 - 07:25 PM' timestamp='1278296740' post='696527'] [font="Comic Sans MS"]On it.[/font] [/quote] we can always count on Ace to lead the OB country. i'd do it myself, but i prefer to stay out of politics.
Allamorph Posted July 5, 2010 Posted July 5, 2010 [quote name='Botar']Oh, and you made the same mistake as me, so there.[/quote] [FONT=Calibri]....oh. This is the part where I'm supposed to let you pick a fight. Isn't it? No one ever tells me these things. Uhh, your face, I guess.[/FONT]
chibi-master Posted July 5, 2010 Posted July 5, 2010 [quote name='Botar' date='05 July 2010 - 12:12 AM' timestamp='1278303133' post='696533'] I take back the Communist/Anarchist remarks, sorry, [/quote] No, it's fine. I understand. You were just joking and to be honest, I'd be laughing, but I don't think I can laugh about anything right now. Sadness is a ***** and a half.
Botar Posted July 5, 2010 Posted July 5, 2010 (edited) [quote name='Allamorph' date='05 July 2010 - 01:19 AM' timestamp='1278307170' post='696540'][font="Calibri"] Uhh, your face, I guess.[/font] [/quote] Well, I give up. No retaliation could beat that, you win. Edited July 5, 2010 by Botar
CaNz Posted July 5, 2010 Posted July 5, 2010 [quote name='Allamorph' date='04 July 2010 - 10:19 PM' timestamp='1278307170' post='696540'][font="Calibri"] Uhh, your face, I guess.[/font] [/quote] you get 1 [u]CaNz shuts up card[/u] usable at any time for that one.
Botar Posted July 5, 2010 Posted July 5, 2010 [quote name='CaNz' date='05 July 2010 - 02:46 AM' timestamp='1278312377' post='696560'] you get 1 [u]CaNz shuts up card[/u] usable at any time for that one. [/quote] He's going to duplicate it a million times.
CaNz Posted July 5, 2010 Posted July 5, 2010 (edited) i print them on rare good ideas i have... he'd be hard pressed to find another one. let alone a million. Edited July 5, 2010 by CaNz
Botar Posted July 5, 2010 Posted July 5, 2010 [quote name='CaNz' date='05 July 2010 - 02:53 AM' timestamp='1278312809' post='696563'] i print them on rare good ideas i have... he'd be hard pressed to find another one. let alone a million. [/quote] He's Allamorph, he'll find a way.
Korey Posted July 5, 2010 Posted July 5, 2010 [font=Garamond][size=2]You could have always used the default "Your Mom!". That usually is a good counter to "Your face."[/size][/font]
Recommended Posts