Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='Allamorph' date='04 July 2010 - 02:35 PM' timestamp='1278268511' post='696508']
[font="Calibri"]Conti kicked ass.

So no.[/font]
[/quote]

Well, since this is a joke and friends of mine from my early days joked about me being a bot, you could derive from the Lord Conti reference that he is a robot, there for you have the punch line, ass hole.
Posted
[quote name='Allamorph' date='04 July 2010 - 02:35 PM' timestamp='1278268511' post='696508']
[font="Calibri"]Conti kicked ass.

So no.[/font]
[/quote]

Oh, and you made the same mistake as me, so there.
Posted (edited)
I just realized that.

Chibi mus actually be [size="7"]A COMMUNIST!

OR AN ANARCHIST!
[/size] Edited by Botar
Posted
[quote name='gallowsCalibrator' date='04 July 2010 - 10:25 PM' timestamp='1278296740' post='696527']
[font="Comic Sans MS"]On it.[/font]
[/quote]
Thanks, Ace. I owe you.

I spent most of the day on the phone. A friend of mine's parents recently got divorced and she didn't handle it very well. She's in the hospital right now after not eating for a very long time due to stress. I just couldn't put down the phone once I started talking to her. I don't believe in a god, but if you do, please pray for my friend. I've known her for a very long time and I just can't stand her being in this condition. Thanks.
I might not be on the site for the next few days because of this, so I want Lilt to stand in for me if I'm not.
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master' date='04 July 2010 - 11:41 PM' timestamp='1278301262' post='696530']
Thanks, Ace. I owe you.

I spent most of the day on the phone. A friend of mine's parents recently got divorced and she didn't handle it very well. She's in the hospital right now after not eating for a very long time due to stress. I just couldn't put down the phone once I started talking to her. I don't believe in a god, but if you do, please pray for my friend. I've known her for a very long time and I just can't stand her being in this condition. Thanks.
I might not be on the site for the next few days because of this, so I want Lilt to stand in for me if I'm not.
[/quote]

I take back the Communist/Anarchist remarks, sorry, and i'll ask my god John luke picard to help you're friend.
Posted
[quote name='gallowsCalibrator' date='04 July 2010 - 07:25 PM' timestamp='1278296740' post='696527']
[font="Comic Sans MS"]On it.[/font]
[/quote]

we can always count on Ace to lead the OB country.
i'd do it myself, but i prefer to stay out of politics.
Posted
[quote name='Botar']Oh, and you made the same mistake as me, so there.[/quote]




[FONT=Calibri]....oh. This is the part where I'm supposed to let you pick a fight. Isn't it? No one ever tells me these things.


Uhh, your face, I guess.[/FONT]
Posted
[quote name='Botar' date='05 July 2010 - 12:12 AM' timestamp='1278303133' post='696533']
I take back the Communist/Anarchist remarks, sorry,
[/quote]
No, it's fine. I understand. You were just joking and to be honest, I'd be laughing, but I don't think I can laugh about anything right now. Sadness is a ***** and a half.
Posted (edited)
[quote name='Allamorph' date='05 July 2010 - 01:19 AM' timestamp='1278307170' post='696540'][font="Calibri"]
Uhh, your face, I guess.[/font]
[/quote]

Well, I give up.

No retaliation could beat that, you win. Edited by Botar
Posted
[quote name='Allamorph' date='04 July 2010 - 10:19 PM' timestamp='1278307170' post='696540'][font="Calibri"]
Uhh, your face, I guess.[/font]
[/quote]

you get 1 [u]CaNz shuts up card[/u] usable at any time for that one.
Posted
[quote name='CaNz' date='05 July 2010 - 02:46 AM' timestamp='1278312377' post='696560']
you get 1 [u]CaNz shuts up card[/u] usable at any time for that one.
[/quote]

He's going to duplicate it a million times.
Posted (edited)
i print them on rare good ideas i have... he'd be hard pressed to find another one. let alone a million. Edited by CaNz
Posted
[quote name='CaNz' date='05 July 2010 - 02:53 AM' timestamp='1278312809' post='696563']
i print them on rare good ideas i have... he'd be hard pressed to find another one. let alone a million.
[/quote]

He's Allamorph, he'll find a way.
Posted
[font=Garamond][size=2]You could have always used the default "Your Mom!". That usually is a good counter to "Your face."[/size][/font]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...