Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='Lady Shy' date='27 July 2010 - 06:46 AM' timestamp='1280227592' post='698000']
Just because your last few pictures show up then. Including the sneak-up cat.

ROFLMAOAMERICAN? :(

[img]http://i44.tinypic.com/15sajjl.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

I just saw that on America's Funniest Home Videos yesterday.
Posted
[quote name='Lady Shy' date='27 July 2010 - 01:36 PM' timestamp='1280252209' post='698020']
Probably because it's one of America's funniest home videos.
[/quote]
Is that right? Hmm.. I've seen funnier.
Posted (edited)
[quote name='chibi-master' date='26 July 2010 - 09:32 PM' timestamp='1280205158' post='697972']
Watching 'The Perils of Penelope Pitstop' at the moment. This makes my Top Ten List of Irritating Boomerang Shows. SERIOUSLY, PENELOPE! NO ONE FREAKING RUNS LIKE THAT!!! :whatever:
[/quote]
[font="Comic Sans MS"]I never understood why Penelope got a spinoff in the first place. She's probably the most irritating character on [b]Wacky Races[/b]. All she did was get trapped or incapacitated (usually it's her own damn fault, like running out of gas or something) and then every guy on the racetrack would pull over and help her because no one else participating had breasts. I swear, if Dick Dastardly wanted to win a race, all he had to do was siphon Penelope's gas tank before the race.

They should have given someone interesting the spinoff. Like Pat Pending or Peter Perfect (hey, at least a half hour of ol' Pete's phallic symbol car being smashed up would be funny).[/font] Edited by NeedMoarRope
Posted
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MytfhzcSF-Y[/media]

I just want to say that that man is a genius. The crazy things that he pulls are hilarious, and I wish I would have the liberty to do them.
A real life Mario Cart would be so awesome. Nintendo should work on making a theme park or something.
Posted
[quote name='Rachmaninoff' date='27 July 2010 - 08:31 PM' timestamp='1280255480' post='698025']
[font="Trebuchet MS"]So, did Boo turn into a tomato yet? [/font]
[/quote]

I did. But then someone played a bit of Beethoven and I went back to normal. Though a bit itchy.

[youtube]EpsWqU_TF_Q[/youtube]
Posted
[quote name='NeedMoarRope' date='27 July 2010 - 01:49 PM' timestamp='1280252988' post='698022']
[font="Comic Sans MS"]All she did was get trapped or incapacitated (usually it's her own damn fault, like running out of gas or something) and then every guy on the racetrack would pull over and help her because no one else participating had breasts.[/font]
[/quote]
Now imagine a half hour of nothing but that. OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND GRAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!

[quote name='Elk' date='27 July 2010 - 02:35 PM' timestamp='1280255741' post='698026']
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MytfhzcSF-Y[/media]

I just want to say that that man is a genius. The crazy things that he pulls are hilarious, and I wish I would have the liberty to do them.
A real life Mario Cart would be so awesome. Nintendo should work on making a theme park or something.
[/quote]
Elk, you are my hero. More so than Captain America. :biggrin:
Posted
[quote name='Lady Shy' date='27 July 2010 - 10:11 PM' timestamp='1280261484' post='698031']
I did. But then someone played a bit of Beethoven and I went back to normal. Though a bit itchy.
[/quote]

[b]I used to watch the cartoon of that movie all of the time at an older cousin's house. Was that how she turned back to normal? Didn't a sneeze turn her into a tomato or something? Boy that was a weird cartoon...[/b]
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master' date='27 July 2010 - 03:38 PM' timestamp='1280266686' post='698042']
Elk, you are my hero. More so than Captain America. :biggrin:
[/quote]

I feel so special! =D
Woot! I'm a hero! *does jig*
Posted
[quote name='Elk' date='27 July 2010 - 03:51 PM' timestamp='1280271088' post='698047']
I feel so special! =D
Woot! I'm a hero! *does jig*
[/quote]
i just think chibi-master is getting less patriotic. your video was great... but i will always put somone dressed in stars and stripes on the top of my hero list.
Posted
[quote name='Magus' date='27 July 2010 - 05:53 PM' timestamp='1280274825' post='698052']
Bad timing on my end to walk in on a conversation.
[/quote]

It's not bad timing at all. It's a sign saying you should do it too! :biggrin:
Posted
[quote name='Elk' date='27 July 2010 - 07:55 PM' timestamp='1280274958' post='698054']
It's not bad timing at all. It's a sign saying you should do it too! :biggrin:
[/quote]
I'm too boring of a guy to even attempt something like that.
Posted
Aw I honestly doubt that's true. It doesn't take any creativity or anything at all.
Just put your favorite boxers on the ourside and walk around like there's nothing wrong.
Posted
That's not public indecency. They're just boxers on the outside. And boxers are basically like shorts.
Soup's not that great to begin with. Except chicken with rice cambell soup, in my opinion.
Posted
[quote name='chibi-master' date='27 July 2010 - 06:03 PM' timestamp='1280279020' post='698064']
I've always wondered... How do guys wear boxers and pants at the same time?! It seems like the fabric would get all folded and uncomfortable...
[/quote]
if they fit well it shouldnt happen (though the tighter the pants the bigger the problem so i keep it a little baggy)
Posted (edited)
I wonder the same thing! But maybe it's because their pants are more loose than ours that they can do that?
Or is there some secrets that they just don't tell us women-folk? Edited by Elk
Posted
[quote name='Elk' date='27 July 2010 - 09:10 PM' timestamp='1280279402' post='698067']
I wonder the same thing! But maybe it's because their pants are more loose than ours that they can do that?
Or is there some secrets that they just don't tell us women-folk?
[/quote]
This reminds me that I need some decent cargo pants. Preferably camo. :)

Apparently my dreams are so strange that my family has decided that I lie about them. This... is kind of really rude and hurtful. I don't like being called out for lying when I didn't lie in the first place. :whatever:
Posted (edited)
why dont you two try it out... just ask a random guy to borrow their boxers... what could go wrong? Edited by CaNz
Posted
The guy we ask may take off the boxers he's wearing and give them to us, thinking this is a kind of weird sexual thing we're asking for them.
And I don't know if I want to wear a guy's USED underwear >.> even if they have been washed.

And chibi-master, that is horrible D= Dreams are the impossible things that we want to do, so of course they're going to be crazy.
Tell your family to try getting an imagination. I hear they sell for pennies nowadays. >.>
jk
Posted
[quote name='Elk' date='27 July 2010 - 09:33 PM' timestamp='1280280798' post='698072']
And chibi-master, that is horrible D= Dreams are the impossible things that we want to do, so of course they're going to be crazy.
Tell your family to try getting an imagination. I hear they sell for pennies nowadays. >.>
jk
[/quote]
It also irks me that one of my dad's reasons for accusing me of lying is that my dreams "take too long" and he says "dreams aren't supposed to be an entire story, just snippets of one!" Uhm... WRONG. He's probably just jealous of my awesome movie-like dreams! :smirk:
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...