OtakuBoards

The Padded Room Party: Random Thoughts

Shy

[quote name='The Professor' timestamp='1302204294' post='706312']
[font="Comic Sans MS"]JUST SHUT UP AND LET ME REACH THE POKEMON CENTER FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE

HAVE YOU NO SOUL?[/font]
[/quote]
[font="Palatino Linotype"]
You're just mad I showed up right at the end of the Team Rocket HQ.[/font]

[quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1302301195' post='706368']
So I got a fantastic ear infection last night from this stupid cold!
Now I have constant buzzing and odd pressure, but at least it currently not hurting right now.
[/quote]
[color="#556B2F"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]Sickness can be transferred through Skype! Weird.

My fever went from a 99 this morning to a 100 this afternoon, and now I don't think I have a fever anymore (if I do, it's a 99). And my throat doesn't hurt as much and my stomach pains have gone away.
I hope that this weekend (probably tonight) I can finish the third part of FMA:B. *only has two episodes left*[/font][/size][/color]

So, it's 4AM and I'm awake. Why? Because my mother can't be bothered to wake up to watch her own toddler, so I have to do it. As a result, I'm so tired I'm dizzy and about to throw up, and I just [i]know[/i] she's going to complain about how I didn't wake up early enough to suit her. I love my mother; she has wonderful moments. But it's times like this where all I can see is how much of an inconsiderate, selfish ***** she is.

Yeah, that was kinda mean. But I'm honestly that tired; I was supposed to be asleep four hours ago. My dad would do it but he's working. Oh, and I already watch the toddler for 8 hours a day so my mom can work [info: both parents type medical charts; Mom's day shift, Dad's night shift.] when she spends at least 75% of those hours playing on Farmville.

[/rant]

On the bright side, I managed to buy a new bento for myself with my birthday money. Yay me.

[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1302311450' post='706379']
I get to go to my first con tomorrow! I will hunt for Pokemon merchandise.
[/quote]
[color="#4169E1"][font="Lucida Sans Unicode"]That's how I got my Mokona plushie, at a convention. [/font][/color]

[quote name='The Professor' timestamp='1302347492' post='706387']
[font="Comic Sans MS"]I'm torn between wanting to smack the me of three years ago across the face and wanting to ruffle his hair and tell him he'll be okay, sport.[/font]
[/quote]
Psh. I feel that way if I look at my posts from last week.

[quote name='The Professor' timestamp='1302347492' post='706387']
[font="Comic Sans MS"]I just waded through my last two or three years of World posts at TheO.

I'm torn between wanting to smack the me of three years ago across the face and wanting to ruffle his hair and tell him he'll be okay, sport.[/font]
[/quote]

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]I do that sometimes. I would opt for shooting myself of three years ago, but then I wouldn't exist now, and that'd make people sad. Instead, I've chosen to move on from my n00bery and learn from it.[/font][/color]

[quote name='Sangome' timestamp='1302365857' post='706389']
[color="#9932cc"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]I've chosen to move on from my n00bery and learn from it.[/font][/color]
[/quote]
Oh, when will you start? 8D

My first anime convention was far better than I could have expected. I now have a crapload of Pokemon merchandise and I met voice actors and I ate at a makeshift maid cafe and met awesome people and bought a book from an artist and YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~~!!! I went dressed as a Pokemon trainer because it's the easiest to cosplay. There were seventeen people or so dressed as Team Rocket members. I think I will do that next year!

I'm going to take more art classes next year. I'm going to get better and better, hopefully! Then maybe one day I'll be decent enough to set up a booth at a convention! And then I take over Disney.

[color="#556B2F"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]I'm watching War of the Worlds on ABC right now, and it is so exhilarating. But then again, it's kind of hard to take serious since I saw the Scary Movie parody of it before I saw the actual movie.
Tom Cruise~
Edit: I feel bad for laughing when the clothes were falling from the sky because it reminded me of panties falling from the sky. :|
Darn you Scary Movie parody for ruining a good movie.[/font][/size][/color] Edited by JeJe

[quote name='Felix the Cat' timestamp='1302428928' post='706411']
Like this?

[img]http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/8499/vlcsnap2011041011h44m34.png[/img]
[/quote]
[color="#556B2F"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]Or something like this since this was the other thing that I thought of when I watched the clothes fall from the sky. (And it's also because I couldn't find the picture from the parody movie. I would actually have to watch it and I'm too lazy to watch a movie for a certain scene.)
[img]http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l1j3opdFoO1qbgmrqo1_500.jpg[/img][/font][/size][/color]

[quote name='JeJe' timestamp='1302444796' post='706414']
[color="#556B2F"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]
[img]http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l1j3opdFoO1qbgmrqo1_500.jpg[/img][/font][/size][/color]
[/quote]
That was the first thing that came to my mind when you mentioned falling panties, actually.

I wish weekends were longer!

[color="#556B2F"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]I took a few screenshots from Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and some of them just really crack me up. I really love Ed's expressions. xD
[img]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg53/lyndy05/Fullmetal%20Alchemist/Edwardface.png[/img]
[img]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg53/lyndy05/Fullmetal%20Alchemist/edwardface2.png[/img]
[img]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg53/lyndy05/Fullmetal%20Alchemist/wtffma.png[/img]
Hopefully I can post this many pictures in this thread. :I Love the first one the most. xD Really puts a smile on my face. :V Probably because it reminds me of someone.. but I can't think of who it would be.[/font][/size][/color]

[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="#000080"]I think I have run across an epic case of boredom...usually the OB helps but this time it's just not cracking the 'distracted' jar open. As a result I wound up tying a sheet to my upstairs porch railing and trying to climb down it. Needless to say I now have a torn sheet and bruised bum....I can also feel it itching at me today but I think we need a few things from Walmart and my fish need food...hopefully that will keep me busy. If not it's back to the depressing state of sitting in this chair and staring at the screen while it displays fanfiction. My last hope for sanity. If that does not work...well you'll probably hear about me on the news or something for doing something majorly stupid.....Yeah, my boredom gets THAT bad.... :'<
[/color][/font]

[quote name='Knuckles' Girl' timestamp='1302535643' post='706442']
[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="#000080"]I think I have run across an epic case of boredom...usually the OB helps but this time it's just not cracking the 'distracted' jar open. [b]As a result I wound up tying a sheet to my upstairs porch railing and trying to climb down it. Needless to say I now have a torn sheet and bruised bum[/b]....I can also feel it itching at me today but I think we need a few things from Walmart and my fish need food...hopefully that will keep me busy. If not it's back to the depressing state of sitting in this chair and staring at the screen while it displays fanfiction. My last hope for sanity. If that does not work...well you'll probably hear about me on the news or something for doing something majorly stupid.....Yeah, my boredom gets THAT bad.... :'<
[/color][/font]
[/quote]

[b]I'll never trust any movie that has a 'let's escape out this window with the bed sheets' scene ever again.

Also, good luck on curing your boredom. I can feel mine setting in too. D:[/b]

[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="#000080"]Yeah unfortunately for me my boredom gets really bad, I think the last time I got seriously bored my brother and I ended up having a rubber band war and added paper clips to the mix...we got into so much trouble from my mother... ^^; On top of that I tried to see if you could float to the ground after jumping off of a roof using an umbrella... I just hope I can find something to keep me busy. >.< It's gotten so bad lately that when I get on the OB and see a new post in our RP I end up getting all giggly and happy. lol. That's pretty sad in all honesty. You know your addicted to the OB when you look forward to stuff like that but I have to say I would rather be addicted to this than Failbook. xP[/color][/font]

[color="#556B2F"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]So since I missed two days of school, I have a lot to catch up with. :| I have a test tomorrow in Geography that I need to study for... in just one night, and I also have a worksheet to do. And we have a worksheet in Calculus and I have no idea how to do it since I wasn't at school for that lesson, and there was a substitute for that class. :| I also have to read 72 pages of Brave New World and I missed a few lessons in my Physics class. Fun! =D All this stuff to do in one night. And I'm not going to be at school on Wednesday, either. :I (field trip)
[img]http://library.thinkquest.org/08aug/01036/Imagini/stress.gif[/img][/font][/size][/color]