OtakuBoards

Band of the Blood Moon 2: Sins of the Father

Drizzt Do'urden

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Calil blinked over and over again as she looked at the mass of vines before her, confused.
"I don't understand, help who? If I help someone I have to tell the others in the group...they could help too. I know they can."
The vines remained silent as she looked at them waiting for her own answers.
"I need answers of my own. I agree to help you, but before I do I need you to know this one thing. I trust my family with my life and I think you should trust them with yours. They can help and they can keep you and I both protected if you need it."
"Need...help...death awaits..."
"I get that but if you need it...ugh, fine, I'll help but afterwards we need a serious talk about your communication skills."
She began walking forward following the vines still talking her own nonsense as she waited for her own answers.[/FONT][/COLOR]

sorry its so short you guys, I'm suffering a sinus infection impacted wisdom teeth. I'll be checking in from time to time but not as constantly as I would like. Love you all! I will be around.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dawner still watched Calil?s retreating figure, his mind clouded and confused.
Torn between right and wrong? on one hand He believe he could reverse whatever Penbrook did to Calil?s memory if he really tried, for being a strong psychic and a exceptional sorcerer it would?nt be too complicated but she he?

Calil, could barely function with Dean on her mind? It physically hurt Dawner to be around her? Due to his empathic powers (the only thing he?s fail to master) he could actually feel Calil?s pain.. the pain of a broken heard. Dawner even picked up on thoughts of suicide, though he knew Calil wouldn?t dare do it but the fact that she thought about it scared Dawner. Maybe the temporary removal of Dean from her mind can help her focus more?

?Damn it..? Dawner groaned and put his face in his hands. ?I don?t know what to do?? He sigh and ran his fingers through his long red hair, ?Dean I?m so lost without you? I?m really trying to pull this team together but, I?m just not you? where are you??

Dawner sat up? ?First things first, Hey guys lets head out??, He called to the team, We don?t want to keep our new friend waiting??

• 2 weeks later...
"Liar? I came back didn't I?" Draco said taking the box from her hand.

They all looked at him.

"Draco, did you get your memory back?" Dawner asked.

"I believe I have. So for 10 years I've been gone and you waited for me." Draco said to Dawner then to Karyn.

"Good, now we can go. Calil went off in that direction." Dawner said as he pointed.

"Ok, you guys go ahead. Karyn, I need to ask you something." Draco said looking at her.

"Ok Draco but don't take too long." Dawner said as everyone expect Karyn started to walk.

"What do you want to talk to me about?" Karyn said with tears on her face.

Draco stood up and wipped them away. After that he neild infront of her with the box
in his hand.

"Karyn, I know theirs nothing I can do for making you wait soo long. If you never want to forgive me, I understand why." He said looking at the ground.

"Draco, I could never be mad at you. Just promise me that you'll never leave me again." She said looking at him.

"(he laughs a little) I promise you that no matter what happens. I'll never leave alone again.
But the only way I can see that happening is if I............" He said pulling the lid off the box.

Inside was a ring. The ring was simple yet some what unique.

"Karyn, will you let me be by your side untill we both die?" Draco said has she stood their with more tears streaming down her face.

"Karyn, please don't cry." He said looking at her.

(OoC: Sorry for the long pause in my post. I am doing this from an iPhone so it takes time.
I also want to apologize for it being short.)

Karyn managed managed to choke out, "I-! I'm not crying..." Draco smiled a bit more as Karyn scrubbed at her eyes. "And by the way, yes."

"Yes what?" Draco asked mischeiviously.

"Yes, I'll marry you! But only if you never leave me like that again!" Karyn sniffled. Draco stood up and hugged Karyn.

"I already promised!" he chuckled.

"Hey, what's keeping you guys?" Dawner asked, trotting up to them. "Oh, I see you made up!" Karyn held out her hand toward Dawner. "And you-! Uh! When-?! Wha?! Wow, that's great! Come one, we have to go tell Calil! And! Just wow! I mean! Whoa!" Dawner babbled with excitement. He dragged the two of them of to Calil. "CALIL! Come see this!" he shouted.

"What is it?" Calil asked cautiously. Karyn shyly showed her hand. It took a few moments for Calil to register what she was seeing, though she did so a bit less vocally then Dawner. "Oh, wow! When did this happen?!"

"About a minute ago?" Karyn mumbled with a smile, clutching onto Draco like he might fly off, should she let go. Lots of congratulations ensued, but was soon broken up by the looming reminder that Dean needed saving.

OOC: Okay, carry on! Sorry for the short post, by the way!:animeswea

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Calil felt the blood root in her pouch pulse and the happy feeling she had felt a moment ago for her friends faded as she heard the voice in her head once again.
'Save him...he will die...please, save him...'
She clutched her head and fell onto her knees gritting her teeth as images flashed through her mind. Walking around the outside of the castle with a young man, feeling her heart race and seeing the blush flood his cheeks. Seeing him turn and walk away, seeing the sadness in his eyes as he told her goodbye. She opened her eyes to see Dawner kneeling by her looking worried.
"Cal, you okay? You kinda just fell over like something was hurting you."
She shook her head not giving him an answer, her eyes no longer held the light they had a few moments ago, her movements weren't as fluid or as relaxed and her aura seemed to have darkened. She turned slowly to Penbrooke as he ran up to them and pushed past the others til she was facing him and pulled her arm back slamming her fist into his face, the sickening crack of his nose breaking filled the air as he stumbled back, blood pouring from under his hands as he held them to his abused nose.
"Wha tu fuhk?!"
Her answer was deadpan, monotone and empty as she squared her shoulders and looked down on him, pulling out a cigarette and lighting it with the top of her thumb.
"If you ever mess with my mind again, I'll kill you my self."
With out another word she turned and walked in the direction the voice in her head was telling her to. She turned and pinned the rest of the group with a look telling them not to follow her as she took a drag off her cigarette and blowing the stream of white smoke out and turning walking away from them. Karyn looked up at Draco, her eyes brimming with tears.
"Is she okay? What's wrong with Calil?"
Dawner shook his head and turned on Penbrooke.
"Everything came back to her it seems. From now on I think it's safe to say you should keep your distance from out dear Calil."
Penbrooke stood up and clenched his fists.
"Like hell I will! I was there for her when you guys were off giving her the cold shoulder when she needed you the most and not giving a damn!"
Again a resounding crack filled the silence, this time from Karyn's fist.
"Don't you dare say we don't care! We all love Calil with everything we have! She's family and we would have done all we could for her if she would have let us!"
Penbrook stared up at them, his frown getting deeper the more he looked over them.
"Say what you want. But I was there in middle of the night while she screamed out for Dean. I was there holding her hair back as she would vomit up whatever bottles she drank at the bar, patching her up day in and day out as the poison got worse. Who is say Dean even still cares for her?! All these years and not even a word from the bastard? If he really cared about her he would have at least sent her something!"
Dunan put a hand on Dawner's shoulder as he made a move to hit the man again. When Dunan spoke his words left no room for further discussion on the topic.
"He loves her, no one here questions that. We all saw it for ourselves how much it hurt him to walk away from all of us, mostly her. We trust him with our lives, no he may not have sent us any word but we know that he has our best interest in mind. We've never questioned it before and we are not about to start now."
He turned and headed for the Inn that they were told to go to. Penbrooke spared a glance back towards the way Calil had gone and jumped slightly as Draco's voice growled at him.
"Don't even think about it."
Penbrooke followed the others, still holding his bloody nose. Calil walked for what she guessed was mere minutes though it felt like hours. She was on her third cigarette and was enjoying the numbness she was feeling in her fingers as she approached a small bramble of plants. Blinking lazily she stared down at the bloodied man at her feet and knelt down beside him. He was breathing but barely. Sighing she reached down and put her hands under his arms hoisting him off the hot sand and onto her back she walked back slowly through the heat waves as the rolled off the dunes til she found a small piece of what she supposed was building at one time, but the sand and worn it down to near nothing but a small source of shade from the murderous sun. Setting him down she felt his body for the wound and noted them in her mind as she pulled out her water skin and put it to the mans lips tilting his head back urging him to drink which he did slowly. She heaved another bored sigh til he cracked open his eyes and looked up at her slowly, not really focusing on her. She blinked and leaned forward to get a closer look at his face. She was curious and hadn't felt this much real emotion in years. She was intrigued and it felt odd. She opened her mouth and spoke, her voice sounding unused and strange to her own ears.
"Drink"
He turned his head and grunted as she turned it back to face her, his skin felt heated in her hand and she blinked as feeling flooded her hand making her jerk her hand back and his head hit the packed sand. He grunted in response to the abuse yanking her attention back to the task at hand. Taking the back of his head in her hand again she tilted his head forward and putting the lip of her water skin to his lips yet again and helped him drink. When his lips were no longer cracked and bleeding from lack of hydration she corked the top and lay his head down on the sand and looked him over.
"You lost?"
His answer was gruff and tired as he took the cigarette from between her fingers and took a weak drag from it.
"None of your damn business."
She felt a small smile tug at the corner of her mouth and squashed it quickly. Why? Why was she feeling things all of a sudden, the heat from his skin, the smile wanting to show itself...she was feeling...alive? She shook her head to clear her thoughts and used some of her water to clean his deeper wounds before leaning on the sand damaged wall and waiting as she lit up yet another cigarette. She leaned her head back as she rested her arm on her bent knee, he voiced a question between his labored breathing.
"What...are you...waiting on?"
"To hot to move."
The answer was short and simple. Leaving it at that she closed her eyes as she finished off her smoke and let a light sleep envelop her as she waited for it to cool down enough for her to move herself and the half dead man to the others to have Dawner look at him. She wasn't sure why she was helping a complete stranger but something was telling her she had to. Her dreams drifting back to Dean. [/FONT][/COLOR]

*Wipes the sweat from my forehead* Whew, got that done. Does this mean we're still in business with this? I really hope so. XP

Yuin's first thought was to kill whomever this woman was as she approached. He was far too weak to allow anything to get so close to him, but stopped as he felt a familiar presence inside of her.
"You only...move when it benefits you..." Yuin said aloud. As he did so the mess of vines slowly phased from the woman's body.
"Oh...master...I bring her..." it said now in a somewhat human like form.
"A'drass...you act for yourself. What...is she?" he replied with a wince.
"The answer...master...she has power...I will give her..." A'drass said with some humor.
Yuin was still to weak to move but he managed to sit up and stare at the woman.
"Again...you only act when it benefits you. What is she?" Yuin demanded. A'drass floated towards the sleeping woman and cast a light veil around her.
"Master...you see now...she find your kin...this 'sister'." A'drass whispered. Yuin's eyes widened as he saw this.
"Master...you pledge service to her now. We act later..." he continued.
"Pledge to her...? For...trust A'drass?" Yuin labored to say.
"Yes master...but we no need. She is not enemy." it said floating towards him.
"Not our enemy...not an ally? I do not care." Yuin mumbled.
"Then I act. I take lead. You obey for time master." A'drass said in patronizing tone.
"...do as you wish. It would not benefit me to kill her or-".
"Master has honor. She saved the master...yes? We side with her. This woman...Calil is its name. We help her...she help us later.".
"We are agreed then. I shall accompany her for now..." Yuin snickered a bit.
"Yes master for now. Betray her not....is not good for us...and master?" A'drass said with a growl.
"What is it?".
"I do not...like talking...like idiot human. I borrow the master's voice." it said wrapping a vine around Yuin's body and extracting and assuming an identical form.
"Now master. We just have to win over this dear woman here. Later we will ask of her help...as much as it pains me the great A'drass to do so.".

As the sun finally began to wane Calil rose to her feet still a bit tired.
"Finally you rise." Yuin said harshly. Calil was shocked to see him on his feet after seeing the injuries on him.
"So your all fixed up now?" she said with a bit of sarcasm.
"There is much to explain human and little time. I talk later." Yuin replied.
"I think now is as good of time as any." Calil said while lighting a cigarette. Yuin stared at her blankly for a moment then slowly walked towards her until he was but a step away from her, threatening her personal space.
"What the hell are you doing you-".
"Do you have another?" Yuin said pointing at her cigarette. Calil casually handed him one all the while staring at him.
"Your quite the weirdo aren't you?" she said taking a drag.
"There is much for me to do and little time. I help you now and that is all." he mumbled while forming a ball of energy in his hands. Calil again stared at him and just shook her head.
"This is simple human Calil. I am Yuin. I serve you now. That is all".
"The hell you mean 'that is all'? Serve me for what?" she scowled a bit. Yuin ignored her and just began to walk. Calil was becoming increasingly agitated so with a sigh she followed.
"Weirdo is too light a word for him". she thought to herself.

• 4 weeks later...
(OoC: Sorry for my long absents people. It is rather dificult to type on the iPhone and I have managed to get on the house pc.)

Draco was looking at the weird guy who appereantly knows Calil. He didn't like this guy. The smell he gave off was stale and sour. He had an evil arua around him has well. He was greatfull he was able to get her a new body but he was also extremely pissed off that her tried to erase her memory of Dean.

Draco sat their looking at him. It looked like it was creeping him out because he kept looking over his shoulder at Draco.

"What are you looking at?" Penbrook said breaking the awkward silence.

"So you tried to erase Dean from her life. If you love her soo much that you'll do anything for her, I got a sugestion." Draco said still sitting while looking at Pen.

"And what would that be?" Pen said in a sarcastic way.

"I've know Calil and Dean since they saved me from my self a long time ago. We've fought together and bleed together. Laughed and cried together. Dean did what he did so that she would be spared. Even if it look like he would never come back...." Draco said standing up. "...he knew eventualy the team would be formed again. We all knew that but the question was when. Dean is part of this team in some form. For Calil, Dean is part of her. Thats why your mind wip didn't work. Thats why you must do what I tell you." Draco said walking past Pen.

"What does this have to do with me and Calil?" Pen said still sarcastic.

"Listen closely because next time, she will kill you." Draco said turning around and facing Pen. "I sugest you never mess with her again. Physically or mentally." Draco said peering into his eyes.

"I know Calil more than you and I won't listen to a no good freak." Pen said smart asslly.

"You shouldn't say that to him." Karyn said.

"If she can't kill you, I will. Your magic will not work on me and you are weak mind as well.
You have an evil intent for her. I can smell it. You want her so badly that your willing to do anything to remove Dean and implant you into her memory. The problem is that your not her soul mate. You'll never be because in life. Every soul has a counter soul that it tries to find. Dean has ad will always be her counter soul. No magic is able to break that bond and any attempt will end in failure. I am going to find her. Karyn." Draco said has he waved to Karyn while Pen just stood their puzled about how Draco knew.

"Yes Draco?" Karyn said cheerfull has ever.

"Toss me the water jugs. Its really hot out their and she'll need a drink." Draco said looking at Karyn.

"Sure thing." Karyn said while tossing the jugs. "But what about you?"

Draco catching the jugs. "I'll be fine. Getting to her is the hard part. it will be too hot for us to travel back so wait here till night. Remember Karyn, I will be back tonight no matter what." Draco said winking at Karyn.

"Well you better be back tonight. I won't wait another ten years!" Karyn said waving at Draco.

Draco waved back and started to walk off were Calil walked off to. He sniffed the air to find her sent.

"Hmm, even in her new body I can still catch a faint smell of the poison that pleagued her. Sand probally covered her footprents and the wind has blown her sent ways off but its only been a few hours. The closer I get to her the more potent the smell will be." Draco said looking off into the desert. "Calil, I need to find out what really happened while I was lost."

Draco headed off into the desert in search of Calil. Even if she didn't want help or not.

The light flooding the room as the door opened made Dean cringe, they'd left him in a lonely darkness not knowing if his friends survived the attack or not. The waiting was killing him faster then the starvation, or dehydration.

The familiar demon captain entered the room, for the first few days in the chains Dean truly thought escape was a possiblity and had been watching the things movements. After seeing the power the apparent leader of this group had, Dean knew the only escape was going to be if god himself intervened....fat chance.

"Your friends have survived for the time being, it seems they have a new ally. I also want to show you this." With a wave of his hands the portal sprang to life, instead of a view at the mortal plane, Dean was given the view of an army of demons, all similar to the captain all stripping off their armor, their screams pierced the air.

"This is a kill squad, one thousand demons who the lady will unleash on your plane. They will possess a thousand humans from the city your friends are in. They will come at them like waves of black death, and every time the host body is killed they will just possess another. At least that was the plan...it seems your friends have an ally with the ability to actually kill demons...The lady will allow you to speak with one of your comrades through a portal like this one IF you tell us who their ally is? He weilds twin scythes coated with the compound written on that tomb."

The portal changed to a still shot of a man with large chains protruding from his wrists, the chains were leading in the direction of the demon from earlier. The mans face was only partially visible, but Dean felt he was somehow connected with that man...somehow he was destined to meet this man.

Gabriel sat staring out the window at the group, he saw Calil walk off on her own. He could feel the demonic presence calling to Calil, he wanted to pursue her. But it wasn't his place... this team had to come together to save Dean, to save the world.

The remaining team wandered into the inn, Gabriel silently assessed all their abilities. They were strong, and could survive together, but they needed the knowledge Dean possessed to be able to kill the demons that would soon take them. Gabriels sycthes were currently the only true way to do it...and truthfully he didn't know anything.

"Okay guy, spill what you know." Karyn pointed a finger in a gruff wolflike growl that brought a smile to Gabriels face, "Yeah who the hell are you?" Dawner stood beside her, Gabe half expected him to point in the same fashion.

"I need all of you together, Calil has been summoned by a demonicc force I can't pinpoint. You must go to them, I fear they could be in danger...except for you. You're staying here" Gabe finished his statement pointing a finger at Pembrooke, the one that for some reason is trying to keep Calil from fully remembering Dean.

"If you want to save Dean, then go and find the others. I will find you when its time." Gabriel grabbed Pembrookes shoulder and sat him down as the others, most likely frustrated, set out in the direciton of Calil and Draco.

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Calil opened her eyes to see the sun setting and sighed. Time to move. She nudged Yuin with the toe of her boot and rolled her eye as he looked up at her.
"Get up, we gotta go."
He nodded and followed her as she began to walk back towards the direction she had come from. It was than that she spotted Draco and stopped as he got closer to them.
"Whose this?"
She shook her head not really in the mood for explaining things, her mind was working furiously to unravel the mystery of why she was talking, why she was getting aggravated why she was showing any emotion at all when ever she spoke to Yuin. She had actually almost smiled! She closed her eyes as Draco circled the man looking him over.
"You smell weird."
Calil felt the startings of a mi grain and pinched the bridge of her nose closing her eyes when a thought occurred to her.
"Draco-"
Her tone was flat and held nothing.
"How did you find me?"
"The smell of poison still lingers on you, though not as much as before."
Calil let nothing show but inside she began to panic, she didn't want to go back to being that way, Penbrooke had told her that there was a chance of this happening, that the soul transfer would only solve the problem for a little while but than it would start happening again and she didn't like the prospect of switching bodies every year. Like switching cars. She nodded and looked at her arm noticing for the first time that her skin was paler than it had been a few days ago. She showed nothing as she put another cigarette in between her lips and lit it, than shoving her hands in her pockets she began to go back towards the hotel once again, this time Draco and Yuin both following her. She rolled her eyes as Draco began to send small questions Yuin's way every now and than and only grunt in thought as the other man answered. They reached the hotel just as everyone else was coming out of and and Calil had to blink as Dawner and Karyn ran up to her and began to check her over it was than that Dawner paused and looked into Calil's eyes.
"Calil...your scent..."
She clamped a hand over his mouth and glared at him, leaning in close she made it look like she was giving him a hug and whispered low enough that only he could hear.
"Come see me later. I know what your talking about. Just please keep it quiet."
Though the plea had been quiet and monotone she tried putting as much emotion into it as possible. Dawner looked up at her and nodded as she left Yuin to the mercy of the team and the curiosity of Karyn. Passing Gabriel she barely looked at him and Penbrooke before climbing the stairs and heading for her room. She stopped as Gabriel spoke.
"Are you not going to stay and hear what I have to say?"
"No, I don't care what you have to say. My only concern is finding Dean so I can get on with my life and he can leave me alone just like he did before. That's all."
She turned before either him or Penbrooke could see her face and slammed her door shut. Leaning against it she slid down til she was sitting on the floor and hugged her knees to her chest and blinked as she felt her pants become wet. Putting her hand to her cheek she felt the tears and for the first time in years didn't hold them back. Yuin had done something to her, he was making her feel, and just this once it felt good to cry about Dean leaving her. It had been hurting so much the last years and she had been unable to convey anything and now she was sitting her crying and she didn't hold it back as she stood and made her way to her bed and lay down, she had her head turned so she could look out at and sunset as the last rays of pink and purple faded from view.
"Please...I just want to know he's okay...No matter how hard I try to...I can't stop loving him and if I can just get some kind of sign that he's okay, that he's alive...I'll..."
She wasn't even sure what she would do. She shook her head and closed her eyes as a fresh wave of tears burst forth and she clutched the pillow tight.
"Dean...I love you. Please be okay."
She barely saw the very last ray of light slip behind the horizon before a light sleep took over her, her dreams filled with the old days and how things used to be.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Whoo Hoo! What did I tell you guys! I knew he'd be back! XD Long I know but I say lets get this thing rollin again!

OOC sorry for the short post, just trying to get back into the swing of things.

Gabriel looked dumbfounded still staring in the direction Calil went.

?You know what I think it?s best we get ourselves settle?? Dawner said called to Gabriel.

?How do you guys get things done with this? attitude that you?ll have time to do it later? as if tomorrow is promised to you.?

Dawner frowned, ?Look, just give us some time to recuperate once Calil is done resting then you can brief us.? Dawner turned to Yuin and looked him over physically and noticed how beat up he looked.

Dawner placed a plate stacked with food in front Yuin, who raised An eyebrow at him.

?Hey, you don?t have to explain anything right now, I?m sure you?re here for a good reason but we don?t need to hear it just yet? So eat up and rest? Dawner smiled warmly. Dawner turned and started to walk but stop suddenly. He quickly reached out with his mind to Yuin this time checking him over magically and psychically.

?YOU DON?T BELONG HERE!? Dawner held his head slightly and gripped the bar table next to him. There seemed to be an foreign entity with Yuin?. Whatever it was it was very possessive of the man?s mind. Dawner made a mental note to inquire about this later.

?First I must see to Calil?

He'd had enough, the jumbled mess that was this team surley could not be what the stories had said. Unorganized, without true leadership...there was so much to do, but so little time to do it.

Gabe arrose, grabbed Karyn and left the room. A struggleing Karying wrenched herself away "What do you want? A simple "Hey Karyn I need to talk to you" would've worked don't you think?" She growled. Something about her made Gabe chuckle silently to himself, not at her but something about her calmed him in a way he'd not felt in a long time.

"I'm going to give you something Karyn...I wanted to wait and let you find them yourselves, but I'm afraid the final night of the lunar cycle is tomorrow. I'm going to give you some instructions, please listen carefully. I choose you because at the moment you are the glue that holds the team together."

This drew a look from Karyn, clearly she was doubtful. "You must get the team to the great sphynx, there will be much resistance I fear. Take these," as he spoke Gabe drew a small bag from his coat, it contained all the ingredients needed for the ceremony...except one, "to a small area I will have prepared for you, you'll know it when you see it. You will need Dawner to offer some of his magic to whoever combines the ingredients. Then coat whatever weapons you and the others utilize, such as Calils gun, or even your claws since the material will work on dead cells such as claws, but you must use it sparingly."

Karyn nodded and turned away from Gabe, as she grabbed the doorknob Gabe remembered the final ingredient...the one he was going to have to prepare.

"Karyn...when you arrive I will have the final ingredient prepared. Know that you and the others will not like it...but it must be done. Now remember the ceremony must be preformed no later then midnight tomorrow."

Gabe turned and left, leaving Karyn hopefully not too confused about the situation.

----------------------------------------------------

Dean flinched as the door flew open, though this time nobody entered. A woman's voice filled the room, it pierced straight into Dean's head. "It seems as our brother is interfering Dean, apparently father's plan doesn't agree with him. No matter, he left your little mortal friends alone in thecity. My kill squad is possessing a nearby military base, and first thing in the morning they will be assaulting the town...and in particular your friends with a never ending wave of death. Looks like you'll have nothing left to fight for brother." With that the door slammed shut

"Brother?" The word made no sense to Dean...unless

• 2 weeks later...
[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Calil looked up as her door opened softly to let Dawner in.
"Cali?"
"Hey Dawn...thanks for coming to see me."
He smiled, even when she was like this before she had always, for some unknown reaon talked to him and him alone. He of corse never told anyone under her request.
"Any time, what's wrong?"
"You can smell the poison coming back can't you?"
"I told you Cali, it may only work for a little bit...and if that's the case we have to find you another-"
"No...if that's how it is...I'll deal with it this time."
"It'll kill you this time!"
She looked up at him smiling, remembering the day he came and saw her and boasted about being taller than her, her smile sad.
"Like I said, I'll deal with it this time."
"But what about Dean?"
"What about him Dawn? I mean really...how much could we have meant to him if he just left us here, with no word for years."
"He did it to protect us and you know that."
"But he didn't protect me Dawn...he destroyed me...look at me...I'm merely a shell of how I used to be."
"And what if you see him again?"
"I'll tell him how good it was to see him."
"That's it? Nothing else?"
"Nothing else."
As she felt her heart twist she felt the skin of her right hand tingle and looked down at it. Feeling the gasp in her throat she swallowed it and cletched her fist at her side.
"Let me see Cali."
Sighing she reached out and showed him her palm which had a small open sore that was hissing with green steam.
"Interesting..."
"What?"
"When you think negativly about Dean it gets worse, did you ever notice that?"
"No and I don't care. That's all I can ever t hink of him anymore."
"You can't think of the happy moments you two had together?"
"We did have any Dawner! Not like you and your vampire! We just barely told one another how we felt when he left. I didn't even get the chance to tell him I loved him to his face or does everyone forget that? God's teeth!"
Slumping down onto her bed she put her face in her hands and sighed.
"I don't have any realy good memories of him other than fighting together with him...that's all. We never really shared a kiss, we didn't even make love to one another Dawn...I have nothing like that...not like Draco and Karyn have where they played with each other all the time, running around the mansion grounds or you and Dunan...you all have so many memories of each other...but all I have of memories are just watching Dean from a distance really..."
Dawner sat down and put his arm around her and sighed into the top of her head as she leaned into him and wrapped her arms around his neck.
"I don't know what to do anymore Dawn...I just want to see him again...to be able to tell him how I really feel."
"And how is that Cali?"
"I love him Dawn...I miss him, and I love him."
Dawner held her closer as she broke down in tears after saying the truth she had been hidieing from herself and from everyone else for years.[/FONT][/COLOR]

I say lets get this thingie back up and running. Most of us know that Inu and Excel are back, so...what are we waiting for?!

Yuin sat there for a few minutes as the onslaught of questions continued. He was still far too tired from his earlier battle.
"Who the hell are you..." Draco snarled and again this was met with Yuin's silence.
"Answer me. Who the hell are you!" Draco yelled.
"....I am here for that woman." Yuin replied. Draco's expression was already sour so this just agitated him more.
"What do you mean?" Draco barked again.
"....I am here for her. The woman Calil... I will help her." Yuin remarked as he stood up.
"You still haven't answered my question! Talk or I WILL make you!" Draco roared assuming a fighting stance.
"You are strong, but not strong enough..." Yuin whispered as he fastened his overcoat.
"Is that a challe-"
...nor am I. I seek someone who I know she will help me find... Until then I shall fight to ensure her safety and her's alone. You and whomever else do not concern me..." Yuin said slowly walking away.

"Way to make friends master."A'drass said with a chuckle.
"...As I said. The others do not concern me... My only concern is that woman as should yours A'drass...".

Dunan walked slowly back to the others, staggering. He had left without a word, something had to be done, an attack had to be mounted against a foe who had attacked him while he had first gone. The enemy had threatened his precious friends, and he couldn't involve them at the time. But, then they took Anya.... right from under him.

Dunan's head swirled with thirst and exhaustion,, black blood dripping down the side of his face. He had been awhile, and had been dumped here by... something. He didn't know what, nor did he care right now. His condition was to attempt at serving a purpose, one to diminish the team's will to fight. He had been forced to watch the team as he had been tortured brutally, even for a vampire.

They had taken Anya as well. And he'd been unable to save her. Now, he didn't even know if she was alive.

[I]Anya...

Anya.... where are you?[/I]

Seeing the team's new hideout, he staggered torwards it, his arm hanging limply at his side as he dragged his opposite leg. Both were broken, and he hadn't been allowed to feed in days... or was it weeks? He didn't even know how much time had passed since he had left.

"Dawn.... er...." He mumbled, his vision blurry. Dunan fell, collapsing on the cold dirt. "Dawner.... I'm.... home...babe."

OOC: Sorry it's so short.... I have no idea where we're at, though Dunan has officially returned.

Gabe finished making the necessary preparations, the circle was set for the group. The knowledge of the ceremony was only passed down to a handfull of individuals, Gabe was breaking so many rules by giving mortals access to it, but his sister had over stepped her bounds.

Staring at his work he never heard the approaching footsteps, he didn't even realize an enemy was near until he was airborne. Slamming into a ruined wall Gabe slumped to the ground, a large figure loomed over him. The man was easily 7ftt tall, but Gabe could see behind his eyes into what was truely there.

"Looks like you've been busy brother." The female's voice out of such a large man was comical in a small way.

"Siera, looks like you still haven't found a way to break out of the holy seal. Its a pity, I'd love to see the mortals put an end to you here on their plane." Gabe scoffed as he rose to his feet, gripping his scythes.

"So those are how you broke out, your little toys are coated with the potion the angels speak of. Too bad, now that I have you I think I'll take them for myself."

Gabe let the weapons fall from his hands, the chains rattling loudly as they hit the ground.

"You forget sister, you can't summon your full strength when you're possessing somebody." Gabe began to arc his scythes meaning to finish his sisters body off quickly sending her spirit back to hell with her body.

"I'm still much to strong for you, you're forever doomed to being half your strength remember brother?" Thrusting her hand forward Gabe smashed back into the wall from the force of her will.

Approaching with her hand out she kept Gabe pinned to the ground, squeezing his heart with her demonic powers. As she got close a smile pierced Gabe's lips, "You...you were always so gulible sister."

"Using his own will he wrapped her legs with the scythe chain that was on the ground, pulling he slammed her to the ground."

Gabe began chanting a powerfull exorcism spell, every word bringing pain to his lips. As he finished the world melted away as both he and sierra's spirits were sent back to hell where they had come from.

Before their spirits departed, Sierra whispered to Gabe. "My squad will be upon your humans in a matter of moments."

------------------------------------------------------

Dean knew the time was approaching when his team would be tested, it killed him to know that most likely he wouldn't be able to help when the shit hit the fan.

"At least their together, they can pull it off just fine without me."

Suddenly a nearby voice snapped him out of his one warm thought,

"Get your hands off me creep." The door flew open, and in seconds the demon guards had the girl slammed into the wall and chained up as they did Dean.

The voice, what of her he could see. She seemed of familiar, but yet Dean couldn't see her face to tell who she was. That is until the demon guard said this,

"You aren't so tough without your metal arms here are you bitch?" he growled as he left the room.

"Anya!?" Dean found himself gasping as he made that statement.

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Calil blinked and pulled her face from Danwer's chest as she felt his skin turn somewhat cold.
"Dawn, your frezzing..."
He looked down at her and than his eyes widened, jumping from her bed he raced out her door and out front. She knew it had something to do with Dunan, they were so connected that he could tell if something was wrong with is lover no matter how far away they were. She only wished that she could do that with Dean. She blinked more as the hotel began to shake and looked at her small possesions on the dresser to see them shivering and moving towards the edge, one being the medallion they all had, she caught it before it hit the ground and held it to her chest. Tieing it around her neck she raced from the room yelling as she did.
"Everyone, get your asses out here! We seem to have company!"
They met her in the main room, each giving her a look of their own that she was speaking.
"Draco, You and Kary go out the back and look out there, Penbrooke, I have a feeling Dunan is hurt, do what you can for him, I don't want to hear any bullshit from anyone about this. He's a healer and he can do something."
She looked back as Danwer walked in with Dunan, carrieing him. Calil winced as she took in his apperance.
"Pen, he's a vampire, don't forget that, do what you can."
Dawner opened his mouth for a retort but cut it off as she looked at him.
"He can help, I don't expect you to leave his side so gaurd Panbrook as he works on Dunan, keep in here safe. Yuin, your with me we're going out the front. Move it! We only have so much time before they get here."
They all nodded and ran towards where she had told them where to go, Karyn stopped and hugged Calil quickly.
"Good to have you back."
"Lets just say I needed to admit some things to myself."
She looked at Dawner smiling slightly before she headed out the front with Yuin. They stopped as she pulled out a few daggers and sighed as she let go in her new body and felt the heat take over her making the bades glow red with fire. Yuin turned to her.
"What are we faceing here?"
"Not a clue, but I know that something is coming."
"How?"
"Just a feeling, I dunno where it came from but something is telling me that we're getting more trouble and I have faith in it."
She looked down at the ground for a just a moment wondering if the feeling she had was something from Dean, like Dunan and Dawner, letting a small smile slip to her face she looked back up and around watching her surroundings ready for what was to come.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Dunan's eyes fluttered, he could barely keep concious. Dawner was holding him close, hesitant to let Penbrooke close to his Dunan. Conceding, Dawner layed Dunan on a sofa, while Penbrooke looked him over.

"Thirsty..." Dunan rasped, though was too weak to move. Dawner shoved Penbrook out of the way, biting into his own wrist and then holding it to Dunan's mouth.

"Drink, and don't bitch." Dawner showed a weak smile, and Dunan began sucking, drinking deeply as if he drunk of the elixer of life itself, as indeed he did. Instantly, his wounds began to heal, letting off disturbingly moist CRACK sounds as his bones knitted back together. Dawner swooned, and he fell forward onto Dunan. Dunan let go, knowing he had drank deeply enough to sate his hunger and need just enough for the moment. His strength was no where near what it should be, he would have to go and drink more soon enough.

Dawner lifted his head, sobbing into Dunan's chest. "Where'd you go? Why didn't you say anything? You told me never to do it myself, so why did you? ASSHOLE!" Dawner clenched Dunan's clothing tightly, shaking in anger and frustration.

"Dawner... I wish I could have. Anya and I were attacked... And they threatened to hurt you. You and everyone else. I couldn't let them..."

"Anya? They attacked the both of you? Where is she?" Dawner gasped, the realization begining to set in.

"They took her." Dunan closed his eyes, a single bloody tear falling down his face. "and I was powerless to stop them."

Anya struggled to a sitting position, her right arm was trashed, and the other barely functioning. Her clothing was dirty and shredded, and she gasped when she realized who whe was with.

"Dean?! Is that you?"

"Anya... how did they get you?" Dean observed her, his eyes shining with concern. Anya snorted. "Please. It's just my arm...Easily replaced with a tidy sum." Anya's eyes shimmered for just a second, though Dean wasn't sure just what it was he saw in her.

"So, fearless leader. How ya been? Enjoying your oh so luxurious accomidations?"

"Yeah, tons." Dean smiled, at least Anya was still full of fire, even in this situation.

"Now, let's work on getting out of here." Anya said, and Dean stared at her in shock. "How the hell do you plan on doing that?"

Anya giggled. "These asswipes insured my arms aren't working properly, but forgot one key detail. I've upgraded my legs too." Anya lifted one of her legs up, and twisted her body to touch the toe of her boot to the chain attached to her reasonably intact arm. Dean watched as her boot tore apart and the sole melted away, her foot glowing hotter than the brightest fires.

"And clip clip clip!" Anya stated, the chain link melting away, releasing her. Anya tore away from the wall, and Dean winced as he watched her rip her own wrecked arm off to do so. Anya sat down on the floor, and began to use what she could of her good arm and heated foot to fix her broken one, melting things back together, pinching wires, and various other things to repair her arm to the best condition she could. After some time, Anya lifted up her arm, and jammed it into the empty socket, crying out in pain as it connected back into her nervous system and reverberated through it for a few seconds.

After the pain had passed, Anya looked to Dean, and tested out her arm. It moved well enough, though wasn't at 100% like she had vainly hoped. It wouldn't be able to take much, though it was better than nothing. After, she used her repaired arm to do the same to the other, successfully restoring it to near perfect conditions.

"Ready to get out of here?" Anya smiled. "Looks like I get to play hero again... though it will be nice to get the hell out of here with you." Anya's eyes shimmered again for but a second, and Dean could swear they had reminded him of dragons.

"It'll bring back some memories... TIME TO KICK SOME ASS!" Anya gleefully stated as she freed Dean.

"Right, Karyn lets go." Draco said running towards the back door.

"Right behind you!" Karyn said following Draco.

They reach the back door and stop. Draco turns around to Karyn and hugs her.

"Hey, whats that for?" Karyn said getting free.

"Can't a guy give his fiancee a hug?" Draco said letting her go while chuckling.

"Well, I guess so but what do you think is coming?" Karyn said.

Draco looked out behind the hotel. He lifts his head and smells.

"My guess, lesser demons maybe. Not sure but if it has Calil sparking then it must be bad. Also have you noticed since that demon showed up their hasn't been any humans around." Draco said looking around.

"Now that you mention it. yea, where did they go?" Karyn said also looking around.

Draco turned around back towards the hotel. Then he turns around.

"We got a wounded friend inside, lets make sure whatever comes are way never lays a hand on this hotel. Karyn, stay near me. They may try to seperate us!" Draco said pulling his sword once again out of its sheith.

"I got your back Draco. Lets show these things who not to mess with!" Karyn said drawing her daggers.

They both look on towards a dim glow in the distance.

(OoC: Sorry if its a little short. Didn't have much to go on. Also Saints (31) vs Colts (17). Manning lost his game!)

A heavy atmosphere settled as Karyn and Draco waited for the demons. Suddenly, Karyn's ears twitched back involuntarily. She side-stepped out of the way of the pouncing demon. The horrid creature whipped around, but Draco quickly mutilated it with his sword. Another leaped toward Draco, but Karyn took its eyes out with her claws, then kicked its face in. One jumped from above and landed on top of Karyn's back. She struggled to force the demon off by herself, as Draco was fighting yet another demon. Karyn reached back, grabbed the demon's neck, and yanked it off and into the dirt. A pack of three tried to ambush Draco as he finished off his fourth demon, but Karyn howled and bursted their brains like a tin can in a microwave. She took out a scrawny looking demon, only to have his head open up and spew a larger demon out, defying the laws of physics. "AUGH! That's just WRONG!" Karyn groaned at the hideous smell coming from the newly spewed demon. Without warning, it shot a toxic glob from its mouth. The smell was almost too much, and Karyn was gagging, wishing that werewolves didn't have such powerful noses. She stumbled backward and into another demon, who quickly latched onto her, knocking the wind from her lungs. As she gasped for air, she got dizzy from the foul smell. But Draco wripped a hole through the stinking demon, and knocked the legs off of the demon holding Karyn.
"Are you okay?" Draco asked.
"I may just buy an air freshener to go around my neck for situations like this...," she muttered in reply.

Dunan grasped a cantine, it filled with cow's blood. He took another deep sip, his eyes letting off a faint glimmer.

Dunan was back. "and just in time... Sunset." He cocked his head, a bit woozy from the blood needed to recover. He smiled, his fangs bright and almost shimmering.

"I know that look." Dawner said, rising from the bed. "Some body's got a bit of a hangover!"

Dunan pulled Dawner close. "Oh yeah, babe. It's time to play, too."

Dawner smiled too, though his expression was of much more wrath. "Think I'm going to sit by after they hurt you? And took Anya and Dean? Think again, honey."

"Oooo... I love it when you call me honey." Dunan licked Dawner's throat, in that one, special way. Dunan was Dawner's, not the other way around. So, think we'll be done by dawn?"

"Maybe... Maybe not. Do you care?"

"No, but it's polite to ask, [I]moi cheri[/I].

"There you go... talking in french. I hate that, and you know it."

"Don't worry, love, I'll teach you the allure." Dunan turned out to the window. Dawner shot out of the bed, and reached underneath it. "I got you something, honey. A 'welcome home' present, if you will."

"Aw, babe you shouldn't have." Dunan walked over and looked at what Dawner was now grasping.

A black, shiny, new leather trenchcoat. Dawner handed it to Dunan who immediately pulled it on. There were black, buckled belts across it, meant to hold the outfit together. Dunan decided to leave them undone. as he wasn't as vulnerable in those areas as normal humans, and he was showing it off. Dawner held up a bright, massive, silver pistol, and cocked it. "Now I never could get the hand of those new guns..." Dunan quipped.

"Yeah well, That proves how old you are."

"Calling me old?"

"You bet, old man."

"Let's see who's old in a minute, little boy. I'll show you how we did it back in the day. A good, old fashioned beat down." Dunan streched, as did Dawner. With a flick of Dawner's wrist, his clothing changed to a dark purple tuxedo, with accents of black, velveted accent peices.

"Looking sharp, Babe."

"As do you, Honey."

Dunan held out his hand, bowing as as he did to show deepest respect, like back in olden times far before even Dawner had been around. "Shall I have this dance, kind sir?" Dunan opened his eyes, a dark hunger glowing in them, his fangs bared in a sinister grin. Dawner's expression matched his then, his fangs glowing just as Dunans' did in the pale moonlight. "My dear husband, I will always allow you the priveledge to be my dance partner." Dawner took Dunan's hand, and they walked to the edge of the balcony with presision, a dance just for them, and those whom would dare to meet their fate before the lovers. It was now, in the darkest hour, their more monstrous sides were needed. Yet, even monsters have love.

"Promise me, Dawner. No matter what happens, if I go down-" Dawner placed a finger on Dunan's lips. "Don't talk about that. It's not happening."

Dawner turned his lips to Dunan's, and they kissed, as if it might be their last. "I think we're the only ones who haven't gone to the party."

Dunan let out an arrogant 'Hmph. It's never a good idea to be on time. You of course want to keep them waiting for the guest of honor. Makes it more worthwhile."

"Then by all means, we're late. And we'll be the life of the party."

Dunan shrugged in response. "Or unlife, babe." He smiled, and the two lovebirds leaped into action.

OOC: Dunan's back, peeps. Let's play.

Still falling.. or in their case gracefully descending Dawner chuckled to himself, he loved the adorably dark tinted humor he and Dunan shared. Dunan was Dawner?s soul mate, the yang to his ying... Dunan could always bring out a dark yet beautiful side of Dawner and that was okay with him.

Just below them a Demons were approaching the building. Dawner rained bullets on their unsuspecting skulls, which didn?t kill them but slowed them down.
Upon land Dunan drove his fist into the ground causing a shockwave the clear room around them.

Dawner began to wonder was their blood tasted like.
?You know what I believe I?m a bad influence on you,? Dunan chuckled, through their psychic link.

?And? I love it? Dawner twirled in the air and kicked a demon in the chest, He smiled at the sound of bones being cracked.

?Don?t start without me!? Dunan called, snapping out of his trance by Dawner.

?You have all night to catch up with me love.? Dawner winked.

"All night, huh?" Dunan grasped the throat of one of the demons, crushing it with his hand. "Sounds like fun."

Dunan threw the dead demon at another, whirling to face those sneaking up behind him. The scent of blood was strong in the air, Dunan's hunger sparked and he leaped onto another with stunning presision and speed. Dunan twisted its head around, the sickening cracks loud in his ears. There was a sick, disturbing satisfaction, but one that Dunan knew was righteous. So, it was okay.

Dawner snapped his fingers, unleashing his immense mystical powers. A roaring wave of fire spread out before Dawner, incinerating countless demons. Dunan picked up another demon, biting into its neck. Hot, demonic blood gushed into his mouth.

For vampires, they can make those whom they feed from feel like the very heavens are massaging every fiber of their being. However, Vampires can also make their victims feel like hell would be a welcome respite when they're finished.

And Dunan wasn't in all that kind of a mood. Dunan gasped in a breath of air, the demon shaking in his arms, convulsing from the sensation Dunan had chosen to instill in it.

"Dawner... It's delicious..." Dunan held the demon to Dawner, and he smiled. "Dunan, is that for me?"

"Of course, my sweet." Dawner came over, and the other demons around them watched in horror as the two vampires ripped apart their comrade, feasting on its blood. They dropped it, and turned on the others. "Wanna play?" Dunan called, beckoning them close, blood dribbling down from his mouth. Dawner began to giggle, and the two advanced on the demons, shredding through their ranks and catching up to Draco and Karyn.

"Dunan! Good to see you're back to your old self." Karyn called to him. Dunan threw a demon against a wall, and plunged his hand into the chest, removing the heart. "Good to see you, too! Let's show 'em what this team's made of!"

"...this is what you sensed Calil?" Yuin said to her while taking a drag. She nodded in response while at the same time torching a sneaking demon in the shadows.
"...I will deal with these lesser demons." he continued while summoning a cloud of needles. As a small horde of demons surrounded them preparing to attack Yuin extended the cloud above the mass and waited for a single movement.
"Don't you think you should like, oh, I don't know... KILL them!" she yelled.
"...not yet..." he whispered.
"What the hell are you waiting for-".
"Throw one of your blades into the cloud..." Yuin replied cutting her off. She glared at him for a second but swiftly launched a blazing blade at the cloud. As it passed threw, the cloud erupted in flames showering the demons in a downpour of searing hot needles leaving nothing but chard earth and an sea of crimson needles.
"That was what I was waiting for. We should conserve our energy while we can." Yuin said taking a small puff from his cigarette.
"I guess I can agree with you there..." Calil replied retrieving her blade.

OoC: It's a wee bit short so forgive me there.

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Century Gothic"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]she walked back to Yuin and took the cig from him and taking a drag herself blowing the smoke in his face and smiling wickedly.
"But you should watch your back."
He raised an eyebrow as she pointed and shot a small ball of fire much like a bullet over his shoulder and in between the eyes of the demon coming around the corner..
"I think I can handle my self. I never let Dean protect me what makes you think I'll let you be any different?"
She spun around with the blade in her hand and slit a demons throat and than stopped blinking as she hit the ground on one knee, a strong scent catching her off guard it was so familiar yet strange she couldn't make it out at first til she caught another whiff of it only slighter this time.
"My...senses...what the hell is going on? That smell...it couldn't be..."
She grabbed Yuin's arma nd threw him into the side of the house pinning him to the wall and covered his mouth with her handfrowning deeply as a small growl slipped past her lips. She looked at him and frowned more as the growl got deeper. Was she reverting? Or was it something else. She blinked as he tried to speak but pressed her hand harder to his mouth and shook her head whispering harshly.
"Shut the fuck up or I'll kill you myself."
He frowned but she ignored him and put the Ank to her mouth speaking into it.
"Karyn, can you cnace a quick step up front?"

Uh, yeah what's up?"
"I'll explain when you get here, Dawner you too."
She only had to wait a single moment before the two appereared in front of her.
"You guys smell that?"
"Humans? But how did you-?"
"I can't explain it but it seems like this is about to get harder, we can't kill them...their innocents and Dean would never allow that, Dawn see if you can figure something out to exorcise them or something, Kar, go and warn Draco and Dunan. We have to think of something."
She growled suddely as her hand was snatched from Yuin's mouth by the man himself.
"Why no just kill them and be doen with it. Wouldn't hurt us none."
"Didn't you just hear me? They are innocents that have nothing to do with this!"
"I don't believe in innocence. Everyone has their sins."
"And who are we to deliever judgment?"
He frowned as she looked back at Dawner and Karyn.
"Go, they'll be here soon and we don't have alot of time."
They nodded and were gone, spinning around she disposed of s few more lesser demons that had shown up but they seemed to be all but gone now, no doubt making room for what who ever had sent them was sure would be thier death.[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR]