OtakuBoards

Band of the Blood Moon 2: Sins of the Father

Drizzt Do'urden

Dean watched Anya break his chains like they were nothing, crumpling to the ground from his unused legs he rose to his knees and smiled at the feel of freedom.

Rising slowly, he was relieved as the feeling returned to his muscles. In a few moments he felt strong, not nearly as strong as he used to be, but strong enough to attempt to break out of here with Anya.

"Okay let's do this." Anya began rushing the door

"Wait" Dean had one thing he had to do.

Turning towards the powered down seeing stone Dean mumbled the words that he'd heard spoken more times then naught.

The orb sprung to life revealing the team, most of them regrouping near Calil. They'd survived the rush of lesser demons, but the next wave would be their true test. Dean prayed they would be able to survive without killing any of the humans...but this whole thing was bigger then that...and he doubted Dunan would be apt to playing very nice human or not.

Dean mumbled the words the shut it down and rejoined Anya.

"Okay, work your magic Anya. Just remember two things, no matter what you do you can't do anything more then disable them here. They're all pure demons and can't be killed by any means other then the compound the ceremony will create, and I've lost a step so I'm going to be pretty useless until we get to the last room on the right of this halway. Its the armory, and they put my sword there."

With a nod Anya charged the door, It was about to hit the fan. Dean just hoped they would find a way out before the demons became to much.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anya barreled down the stone passage, the bared metal of her foot clanking as she went. Dean followed close behind her, shadowing her movements. Anya stopped suddenly, as a whirling blade rushed right in front of them, trimming her bangs.

"Anya?" Dean spoke, confused. "How did you know what was there?"

"Aren't there more important things to worry about?" Anya reached forward, and snapped the moving blade from the wall. She picked it up, her eyes glimmering once more. "this will be useful..." Anya launched the blade through the air, and deep in the darkness came the noise of something being impaled and stuck to a wall.

"Come on! That won't hold for long." Anya grabbed Dean's hand, and she yanked him down the hall, though for for the life of him, the various booby traps along the hall Anya seemed to know exactly where they were and how to avoid them. Anya's eyes didn't seem to be quite hers, either. They almost glowed, and were of an amber hue, and Dean could swear her pupils were slitted. But, Dean just couldn't understand what was going on with her. She'd never displayed this demeanor before, though he could sense a great power stirring within Anya's body. Perhaps the energies sealed within this place were amplifing it?

The door to the armory loomed up from the gloom, as well as the sound of something growling. A creature appeared from the gloom, its eyes glowing like coals from a dying flame. Blood seeped from a wound in the chest, as it tried to pry the broken blade from itself.

"Dean... We have about a minute before that thing breaks free. I suggest you find your sword while you can." Anya took up a fighting pose, bracing herself for an onslaught. "I can't take it on alone.... HURRY!"

Dawner ran back to his position next to Dunan with a look of utter annoyance on his face. “Did you get all that?”

“Yup, but my nose got it before I heard it from Calil.” Dunan said smiling then looked concerned at his mate. “What’s wrong hun? If you’re worried about me hurting the innocents you can rest assured that no … major harm will come to them”

“No it’s not that” Dawner said solemnly, “It’s just really inconvenient that they’re being controlled”

“Sweetheart, don’t you mean unfortunate?” Dawner cocked his head slightly.

“Well, for them I guess, but for you and I… I’d say it’s both unfortunate and inconvenient.” Dawner said matter of factly.

Dunan’s face shown with realization and he playfully scowled at his lover. “Do you mean to tell me you’re upset that you can’t feed on these humans?”

“Aww… don’t reprimand me, Love… it’s just… I’m hungry and it’s my tummy talking”

“Well I’m hungry too.. but we’ll just have to pull up our britches and get through this… innocent casualties free.” Dunan chuckled as Dawner pouted.

Dawner pulled out a sinister looking wand about 9 inches longs. This casualty free thing was going to take very careful act of control… hand magic wasn’t going to do the job right since it’s more wild and powerful than spells done with a wand.

“Immoblitzet Levi Corpus” Dawner aimed his wand at a group of humans that were trying to ambushed them, the purple light hit them and spread like electricity as it suspended them in the air, their hand were stiffly at their sides and legs were bound tightly together.

“If one of them happens to break free and fall and hit their head on a rock… would it be in bad taste to lick the blood from their bleeding skull?” Upon turning into a vampire Dawner had developed a morbid sense of humor that Dunan found titillating but… Dunan was sure there was a hint of seriousness in Dawner’s tone…

“…Very,” Dunan managed.

Karyn sighed. "What is it with humans and getting in the way?"
"Whatever it is, we need to help them!" Calil replied.
"Well, I could try to soothe them a little with my clans howls, but..."
"But what?"
"It may not work. For one, humans are naturally frightened by the sound of a howling wolf as an instinct. For another, if I'm not [I]very[/I] careful, their heads could explode. And as much as I like that sight, it doesn't suit humans so well."
"Damn... You're right about them getting in the way..."
"Well, they [I]are[/I] easy targets... Now let's go!" Karyn leaped out from behind the building. Karyn took in a deep breath as she struggled to think of the calmest howl she was capable of. She let loose the howl tha started low, then got louder, but still calmly pitched. A good many of the humans seemed to sigh in relief. But a few more only got more agitated, their instincts getting in the way. Karyn would have continued, but she saw a couple of the humans cringe when she hit a certain high note and had to stop. "Damn... What now?!" she cursed under her breath.

"As tasty as human blood is, Dawner, yours was that last I ever had." Shrugging, Dunan kicked out, smacking a human sensless. "And I'd prefer to only drink from evil humans, thank you very much."

"Well then let's by all means hunt evil humans then... There has to be willling humans controling these few... Cover me while I find them." Dawner closed his eyes, and placed his hands together, his powers circling around, covering an ever growing radius as he searched with his empathetic abilities.

Dunan did as asked, though the humans just kept coming. One brought a pistol, and raised it to fire. On taking a second to see who he was aiming at, Dunan dodged to his right, away from Dawner as the woman began firing. Her eyes were hollow, the woman had no control over herself. On taking another look around, Dunan realized there were no children in the crowd of humans.

Odd.

Dunan leaped into the air, bringing his fist into the stomach of the woman with the gun, knocking her out cold. Dunan glanced over to Dawner , making sure he wasn't about to be attacked. Dunan jumped back, landing on his hands, just as Dawner was swung on by what looked to be a mechanic with a wrench. Dunan caught the man's arm, and yanked the wrench away to bring it down on the would-be assailant's head. "Ouch... That's gonna hurt in the morning..." Dunan hurled the wrench at the nearest human, cole cocking him in the head.

"Dunan! Third floor in the building to your left!" Dawner called, and jumped over Dunan to head for the bulding.

"HEY! WAIT FOR ME!"

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Calil heard the conversation between the lovers and climbed up on the roof spin kicking an older man in the stomach knocking him out.
"Wait!, don't kill the human! Bring it down and keep it alive, it might be able to answe a few question about Dean for us!"
They gave an affirmative, yet dissapointed nod making her roll her eyes.
"After we get our answers, than you have drink your fill you phycos!"
Both gave her a sinister smile making her shake her head and smile slightly, jumping back onto the ground next to Yuin she elbowed him lightly and gave a sinister smile of her own and looked out as the possessed humans came down the hill, dropping into a fighting stance she glanced at Yuin.
"Remember, do NOT kill them, they have nothing to do with this."[/FONT][/COLOR]

Yuin narrowed his eyes at the approaching mass of manipulated humans. He fully understood that he shouldn't kill them because something was controlling them, but at the same time he really didn't care for their safety. He saw them all as expendable, just more unfortunates of the battlefield.
"...my ocular possession does not work on them and my poisons are far too lethal..." he said to Calil. She in turn grunted and shot him a dirty look.
"Use your damn hands then!" she yelled while knocking out a bewildered old man. Yuin gave a rather blank look as he stared at her. He was beyond proficient at hand to hand combat, but the problem was he was trained to eliminate the target if he was forced to fight such a way.
"...that will not work either. I habitually attack with lethal blows when forced to fight unarmed..." he replied.
"God damn it Yuin! Just push them, throw yourself at them, yell at them, DO SOMETHING!!" she angrily ordered. In that moment A'drass phased from Yuin's body and appeared in front of him.
"Master, let me take over." A'drass whispered with a smile.
"...fine. Do not...kill them..." Yuin barely made out to say. A'drass looked closely at Yuin with shock and confusion.
"Master.... you said...do NOT kill them...y-yes?" A'drass mumbled. Yuin nodded in response with a perplexed look upon his face.
"Let it be so then master..." A'drass remarked as his hollow body became whole. He took the form of Yuin and looked exactly like him except for the eerie white vines leaking from different parts of his body. As the human attackers neared the two A'drass extended several vines from his body and forcefully flung a handful of the humans as well as knocking several others of their senses. Calil stared at them both for a second with a bit of a gaped jaw.
"YUIN! WHAT THE HELL!? I SAID DON'T KILL THEM!" she screamed tossing an attacker aside. The two gave Calil the same exact look, as if no one was home. Calil just sighed and continued holding off the humans.

So many questions, no time for answers. Dean rummaged through a pile of scrap armor and weaponry the creatures apparently have collected over the centuries.

"Dean you need to hurry, this things breaking..." the sound of the creature hitting the ground, a soft hissing noise escaped it.

Thrusting his hand in Dean felt something familiar, the hilt of his blade drew a smile even as he heard Anya yell for him, and the beast guard's boots slamming the floor as it rushed Anya.

Dean rubbed the blade, mumbling the words he learned in his travels to activate the swords true power when he held it. The words "guardian" began to glow, and immediately Dean regained the strength he'd had almost forgotten he possessed.

Rushing out the door Dean looked upon Anya, holding the demons sword arm in one hand, and the other holding the creature by the throat holding him at bay.

"We need a plan Dean, I can't exactally help escape if I have to hold this thing."

Dean ducked under her arm and thrust his blade deap into the creatures chest. Instantly falling limp Anya dropped the creature to the floor.

"I thought you said these things couldn't be killed."

Grabbing Anya by the arm Dean etched a small pentagram into her right arm and mumbled a language he doubted she'd heard.

"Ancient Sumarian, pentagrams used to be protection against evil. Your arm can disable these creatures with a killing blow, I'd do the rest of your limbs but we need to go. Since you seem to know your way around, get us to the center chamber. There's an ancient portal we should be able to use to get back to Cairo....or rather out of this place."

"Dean, do you honestly think you can escape? My men will have you captured and thrown back in your cell in a matter of minutes, this time I'm going to disassemble her limbs and skin her pretty body alive."

Dean nodded to Anya signaling for her to lead the way. They had to get back to their team, otherwise none of them would be likely to survive the night.

Anya giggled, and jumped up along the wall, running full force into an all aout assult of demons, her eyes shimmering wildly. Anya slammed her fist into a demon, and rapidly began to decimate the onslaught, giggling like mad. She pounded down on demons left and right, though always moving before she could get hit by another. Finally, a demon managed to land a hit on Anya, sending her soaring back torwards Dean.

"Anya! Are you okay?"

Wiping a trickle of blood from her mouth, Anya stood up, her eyes nothing like the usual. Slitted pupils.... glowing with mystic energies... It seemed as if her powers had taken control of her, not she using her powers. Anya giggled, and Dean realized her actions were child-like, though far more lethal, and completely innocent in nature. Neither good, nor evil. Anya giggled again, her hand by her face, flicking her hair over her shoulder. Her flawless abdomenshowed through her trashed dress shirt, it hanging in loose rags around her slender frame. Her black lace adorned bra attracted the eyes of those who would behold her 'bazookas'. Her black, skin tight leather pants also were in rags -one leg being almost completely shredded- revealing her metal legs. Yet, as tough and intimidating as she appeared, she also appeared sexy and feminine. Holding her hand out, a long, thin blade appeared from her palm. Yet another suprise for Dean to behold.

Dean looked away, feeling guilty about having seen Anya's boobs. Cali was on his mind, and big time right now.

With a laugh, Anya charged again, swinging her mighty arms kicking with her deadly legs. Dean was right behind her, swinging with his sword. The two looked awe inspiring, and blood and guts flew everywhere around the two as they moved in perfect sync with one another's movements. The deadly duo hacked and punched and kicked their way through the demons, Anya leading the way. Soon enough, they came to a room, the massive door locked from the inside. With a mighty whirlwind kick, Anya sent the door flying, though she immediately turned her attention back to the hoarde of demons. Seizing one by the throat, Anya stabbed it through the chest, and tossed it aside. She then leaned backwards, dodging the blow meant for her. Grasping the arm of the demon, she flipped onto its chest, her blade already withdrawn. She began to laugh, punching as hard as she could, over and over, mercilessly. The demons all stopped, and began to watch her pound her adversary into pulp. The demons were frightened now, and a voice tried to ring them back into fighting.

"FOOLS! KILL THEM! KILL THEM NOW!" However, the mighty voice was soon drowned out by the demons hightailing it away from the two.

Anya smiled, though she stood, and fell back against the wall, swooning from the sudden loss of her powers.

"Anya!" Dean hurried over to her, and kneeled at her side. He touched her skin, feeling the temperture. Anya was burning hot to the touch, and covered in a cold sweat. Obviously, her abilities had taken the toll it needed. But, it really wasn't all that suprising. So much power in one go? It had to have some draw back.

"Anya, come on. We need to get out of here."

"Yeah... " Anya breathed, seemingly cognitive. "Dean... I don't know... what just happened..." Anya breathed in deep gulps of cool air, her body returning to normal.

"Neither do I, though I have a clue. Come on, let's get out of here." Helping Anya up, she with his arm around her and he with her arm over his shoulders. "Dunan's waiting, Anya."

"He... tried to save me..." Anya's mind was now reeling, things were twisting and turning in her mind while it was at its weakest. The power she had displayed had taken its toll there too.

"I know, I know. The portal's right over there."

"Can I kick more ass?"

"Sure thing... And a nice big bottle of Jack Daniels." Dean smiled with Anya. Dean held his hand to the archway, it responding to his desires. A mystical portal shimmered into existance, showing the battle ground before them in Cairo. "You ready, Anya?"

Managing to stand on her own two feet, she nodded. "Let's go!" And she jumped head first into the portal with Dean, coming to a rollong stop with Dean.

Dunan paused, if only for a split second before turning around.

"Anya..." A smile spread across his face, and he ducked to avoid a gunshot. "DAWNER! ANYA'S HERE!" he shouted, relief hitting him like a ton of bricks.

"Then go to her! Make sure she's okay! I'll handle this!"

"Got it! Don't die on me, babe! Or I'll kill you myself!"

"Same to you, honey!"

Dunan ran off, litterally jumping from one person to the next. "Anya! Where are you? Answer me!"

"Dunan? Over here!" Anya voice came to him, drifting over the sounds of fighting. Dunan kicked an old man aside, and saw here there, on her knees and sweating.

"Anya!" Dunan rushed to her, and looked her over. Her clothes and arm were trashed, and she had obviously been exhausted.

"Dunan, I missed you..." Anya smiled weakly, and Dunan hugged her tightly. "I thought I'd lost you... I... I..."

Anya's cool metal arm wrapped around Dunan, and she started crying. "Dunan... I was tough... like you always taught me... No one's going to beat me down...and I played hero." Dunan let her go, confused. "What?"

"It's good to see you, Dunan. You're one hell of a sight for sore eyes."

His eyes widening, Dunan turned lto see Dean standing there. "Dean! Oh god, is that you?"

"You know, Anya said that when she saw me." Dean looked on at the fight. "I see you guys have been busy."

"Oh, you know us, we're always fighting. You know, protecting the world, saving it from demons, that kind of thing. No biggie."

Dean readied his sword, smiling. "Well it's been far too long since I had any fun. You guys have had all the glory. Where's Cali?"

"Fighting over yonder." Dunan pointed in Cali's direction. "Go to her, she's taken all of this really hard... I'll take care of Anya." Dean nodded, and headed off into the fray.

"Give me a drink and I'll be fine." Anya retorted, and Dunan smiled. "How about four?"

"Sounds good to me!" Dunan lifted Anya up, and leaped across the way into the hotel bar. Sitting Anya down, he grabbed a bottle of booze and handed it to her. She cracked it open, and started guzzling the bottle. "This crap is watered down..." she remarked.

"You would know... now let me look over your limbs."

"Fine fine...I have booze." Dunan snorted in laughter, and he started examining Anya's body. Her flesh wasn't marred, though her metal limbs had definitely taken a beating. Her arms would definitely have to be replaced, and probably her legs, too. She would be able to fight one last battle with them, though they might give out, especially her right arm. the plates covering it were dented, some had peices missing from them. "You really know how to party, huh?"

"Yeah well, Assholes know how to break shit."

"Ah yes, suck a clever response. Let me pour you a special shot... It'll rejeuvanate your strength."

"Not some of your blood... EWWW!"

"There's no other choice right now. We need everyone at their strongest, and you've taken a beating beyond what you usually do."

"Fine... get it over with."

Dunan nodded, and ran his wrist over one of his fangs, and placed it over an empty glass. It filled quickly with the black, syrupy substance, even as the wound healed. Handing it to Anya, she downed it in one gulp, and shivered. "Man, that was nasty." Anya downed another few gulps of booze. Dunan smiled, it was good to see she was still herself. A single shot glass of Dunan's blood was thankfully enough to help her regain her strength, not turn her.

"You're not a vampire, I should hope so. If you thought it was tasty, I'd be a scared."

Standing up, Anya stretched. "Well, now you know I'm okay, shall we head back into the fight?

"Let's do it." Together, the two ran off into the crowd, fighting their way to the others.

Dawner wiped a crimson tear from his cheek, ?Anya?and?D- Dean.. they?re finally back? It took so much to resist going to run and find Dean, but Dawner knew he had to take this puppet master out.

Dawner took off his top hat, and shielded his eyes as he looked up at the building which held the one responsible for manipulating the people of Cairo. The sun was setting casting a beautiful glow across the sky. ?Hmm? lets get this over with then??

As Dawner entered the building he felt a eerie presence all around him. ?I think it?s safe to assume my presence is known? Dawner sighed?

?And expected ...? Came a low sultry voice.

Though Dawner causally turned to face the direction the voice came from, the air around him rippled with energy? without even much of a blink Dawner put up numerous mental shields and defensive spells. There was the figure of a woman sitting in a circle of candles and holding a crystal orb, which gave off a fuchsia glow.

?Look, Sweet heart?.. I really don?t want to go through the whole good guy bad guy banter, I don?t care for it too much so lets get this over with.? Dawner said taking off his top hat, then removing his jacket.

?Don?t you want to know who I am or who sent me? ? You are pretty lax to be the professional I was excited to face.? Dawner realized the voice was in his head because the woman?s mouth (which was the only feature Dawner could see from under the hood) never moved.

?See when you?re as, how did you put it, ?Professional? as I am you can take information and much more from the brains of victims.? Dawner retorted, now pulling his scarlet hair back and rapping his untied bow tie around it.

Dawner heard the shrouded woman chuckle inside his head. ? Victim eh?.. Well come and get it big boy?

Dawner flung a fireball then had to duck when it ricocheted off the bearer surrounding the woman.

?Well that was smart of you, but there?s more than one way to get to you.? Dawner said sitting down. ?Free mind from body, and soul from shell, Powers that be release my spirit from where it dwells? Dawner?s body slumped over lifeless as a multi colored essence escaped his mouth and went flying past the shield into the woman forcing her spirit to leave her body.

??.aaah, A battle on the astral plane ?? The woman sounded amused yet nervous.

? Are you up for a battle of minds??

??.Are you? By the way my name is Felecia.?

?By the way I don?t care, you?re still a nameless body count at the end of the day? Dawner?s essence took the form of a lion.

?Are you this rude to women all the time?? Felecia said taking the form of a dragon. ?We?re going to have to do something about that?

OOC: any fans of the old school x-men know what im talking about?

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Courier New"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Calil stopped mid kick as the form came around the house, she had imagined this ever since he had left, seeing him walk up to her, smiling. Her breath caught in her throat and her heart beat to loud for her to hear anything else.She didn't notice Yuin knock the man she had been fighting out, she didn't hear his reprimand, she didn't notice anything but the person walking towards her. She finally remembered how to breath when he reached her and touched her shoulder.
"Cal...how have you been?"
It was than she felt all the pain and anger towards him she had been hiding, all the hurt, frowning she let out a growl from between her teeth, pulled her arm back and punched him in the face making him take a step back. She stood infront of him breathing heavily, her face red watching him as he lightly touched his cheek, she could see hurt and rejection forming in his eyes but gave him no time to dwell on it as she threw herself forward into his arms and covered her mouth with his silenceing any words from escapeing him. It was the frist time she had kissed him and she was surprised by the feeling behind it as he wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her tight against him. She pulled back and sighed letting her lips brush over his lightly once more, opeing her eyes she looked straight into his and frowned. Her voice ground out the warning she was sure he already knew was coming.
"If you EVER do this to me again Dean Remington, you can kiss my ass goodbye. I won't be here when you get back. From now on your taking me with you. No matter what."
Spinning around she roundhouse kicked a younger man in the jaw sending him head over heels in a cartwheel and than onto his back, a nasty bruise already forming where her foot had connected.
"It's good to have you back Dean. I missed you, and I never got the chance to tell you but, I love you."
Giving him the first honest smile she had offered anyone in years she stayed close to him as they fought the humans.
"What's the plan oh fearless leader, dear."[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR]

Dean looked at Calil, he'd always known they shared feelings for one another. It was those feelings that made him leave, the feeling of having to lose the ones he loved and the knowledge that he would be pursuded for eternity.

It was during those weeks of imprisonment that Dean realized that he was at his strongest when he was with them.

"Dean!?" Karyn's voice broke through his thoughts.

"Its good to see you guys, let's gather up the others and head towards the pyramids."

"We need to get out of the city. Tonight is the opening of the portal to hell, and we have to be there to meet them as they come out."

"Wait...shouldn't we try and destroy the portal or try and stop an army of demons from coming to this world? It might just be me but it seems easier that way."

"We need to get to the alter Gabe built for you guys to perform the ceremony. We have to have weapons that can kill Sierra, otherwise she'll return time after time. I won't let this happen again."

"Karyn, new guy, go grab the others and meet us at the Museum of Eqyptian history on the eastside of town. From there its a direct shot to..."

Yuin stepped beside Calil and protested to Dean, "I promised to protect Calil until I find what I'm looking for. I will not leave her side."

Failing to hide a hint of jealousy of having to be parted from Calil so soon, he just realized he hadn't let go of her hand since their embrace.

"Okay, I'm going to go grab Dunan and protect Dawner until he's done. The rest of you gather the others and meet in the foyer of the museum. Once we get there we'll all go to the pyramids TOGETHER."

Without a word he grabbed Calil and planted their second kiss on her lips. "I'm not losing you again." She said as more of a demand other then a comment.

Letting her go Dean drew his sword and ran down an alleyway, Dunan was the only one who could enter the astral plane through his connection with Dawner, and Dean planned on protecting both their bodies until the battle was done.

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Calil clentched her fist and pressed her teeth together as she glared at Yuin after Dean's form had gone.
"Your gonna be a pain in my ass you know that? Are you serious that your not leaving my side?"
"Not once til I find an answer."
"Oh hell no, your leaving my side if we get a chance to rest somewhere tonight you got that?"
"Why so you and that man can-"
"It's none of your fucking bussiness Yuin!"
He rolled his eyes but gave a curt nod none the less as she grabbed his cloak and drug him off in the directionof the other. As she weaved in and out of the humans she felt the hair on the back of her neck stand on end and threw Yuin ahead of her and spun around as a young man stepped forward, he looked like a normal human that was being controlled but something was different. His eyes were red and his skin had the look of old milk, yellow and semi trasnparent. Dropping down into a fighting stance she waited, for what she didn't know. She heard Yuin take a step towards her and shook her head.
"No, you have to get the others together like Dean said."
"I told you I would not leave your side."
She flicked a cigerette his direction and smirked.
"Payment for giveing me some room, just take it and go, please. Dean knows what he's talking about and we have to listen to him."
Calil could fee lthe doubt rolling off of Yuin but ignored it.
"Get going, take them to where Dean is, ask him where you all should go from there."
"But he said..."
"He's going to be looking after two of our teams bodies, he'd never admit it, but he's going to need help. So do me a favor, protect him. For me Yuin please..."
He nodded, still somewhat hesitant but after another few moments he turned and left. Sighing Calil looked to the man infront of her and frowned.
"So what can I do for you?"
"You can die!"
She barely had time to breath before a swarm of lesser demons attacked her, 4 were pinning her to the ground and the others were advanceing to finish her off, but as they closed in on her she let loose a furious storm of fire that blew them off of her in nothing but moments, she took her chance she sprinted in the direction she saw Dean head.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Yuin quickly caught up to Dean and the others still a little hesitant to do so, but there was something that now plagued his mind.

"Dean...?" Yuin says suddenly.
"What is it?" he replied.
"...you said Sierra, did you not...." Yuin said somewhat lowly.
"Yeah, we need to kill her for good." Dean said gritting his teeth. Yuin's eyes narrowed at this.
"I believe this 'Sierra' is my master...." Yuin mumbled.
"Your master?" Dean said a bit shocked.
"Yes. It is because of her that I am who I am. She taught me how to master my ocular magic...." Yuin continued.
"So she's your master. How does that matter now?" Dean said looking directly at Yuin.
"...I sense your thought. I am still her disciple, but I am not fighting for her...." he glared.
"So you are against her then?" Dean said with a bit of interrogation.
"...against her? Meaning I do not fight for her? Yes. I fight for myself now...." Yuin remarked. The usual empty look upon his face replaced by a look of severity.
"...I admit I still harbor a... fondness for her, but it is only a fondness of her power. I wish to one day become as strong as her and this can only be accomplished by defeating her. I must prove it to myself...." Yuin said while lighting a cigarette.
"We share a common enemy then... Yuin, was it?" Dean said planting his blade into the earth.
"...yes, and I am Yuin Ilexscu." he noted to Dean who chuckled a bit at Yuin's monotone.
"So tell me. What do want with Calil?" Dean said with a stern face.
"...I have not determined why we need her, but we do." Yuin replied as A'drass phased from his body. Dean raised a brow as he looked at the mess of vines slowly assume an identical form to Yuin's.
"We? Okay, so who's this?" Dean said with a slight smile.
"Behold frail human. I am A'drass of the Eclipse Realm." A'drass proclaimed.
"Am I supposed to be scared of you or something?" Dean replied tapping on his sword.
"Oh you humans. So smug... How I wish I still had my true form." A'drass hissed.
"True form? What exactly are you anyway?" Dean questioned.
"A being from the Eclipse Realm. An actual living spell. A GOD to you!" A'drass roared with pride.
"A living spell from the 'Eclipse Realm' and your a god huh." Dean said with smug smile.
"Yes! A GOD! I have enough magical energy to destroy an entire galaxy if I wanted, nahahahaha!" A'drass laughed.
"...enough A'drass. He is an actual living spell but he requires a vessel to inhabit otherwise he would destroy himself with his own power. I draw energy from him as he draws life from me." Yuin said drawing A'drass back into himself.
"...enough talk. I have been asked to protect you and that is what I will do." Yuin said closing his eyes.
"Thank you, I guess." Dean said trying to control his laughter. The way Yuin talked just seem to tickle Dean a little bit.
"...but I will say this. Sierra is my master and I do know weak points in her abilities but I will not reveal them. I believe it be cowardly to do so." Yuin said opening his eyes now infused with a black glare. It seemed a few demons wanted to play and they brought some human friends.

Anya smached her fist into the side of a head belinging to aa demon, and forced her way past it, into a crowd of humans. Dunan was beside her, and they were fighting their way over to Dawner. Dunan was using his strength as his main weapon, though he was wearing down, and with no one to drink from, it was apparent his strength would dwindle down to nothing within the next hour or so. The sun had since done down, though the sky was still aglow. Dunan would be able to hold on that much longer, thanks to the sun no longer draining his strength.

Anya clenched her fist, and brought it to smack a human across the road, kncking her out cold.

The two of them jumped over a mass of humans, and started running, Dunan leading the way to Dawner. Anya smiled, it was just like old times, when the two of them had fought alone, without a team backing them up.

"Memories coming back?" Anya grinned, and Dunan shot her a glance. "Of course. Kinda fun, isn't it?"

"With you? Always." Dunan grabbed Anya's arm, and suddenly they were airborn as they smashed through a window. They both sheilded their eyes from the glass. Looking around, Anya could feel.... something. Dark tendrils of.... something wrapped themselves around the building, Anya could feel it being much cooler than outside.

"Anya... something's not right in here. This is... a sign of the astral plane coming into being on this plane." Dunan's facial expression was one of confusion, though Anya wasn't sure exactly what was going on, either.

"Dunan, do you think we should go one further? Dawner might need our help."

"I think he can handle himself, though some help wouldn't hurt." Turning to Anya, Dunan spoke. "Anya, before we continnue on, there's something I have to tell you."

Anya snorted. "What, gonna propose?"

"No." Dunan took a deep breath, and reached up to touch Anya's face. "You are like the daughter I never had. I could never bear to lose you, you know that, right?"

"Well, Daddy dear, you know I'm going to do what I want. There's no where I'd rather be than fighting right now." Anya smiled.

Dunan turned away, though Anya could see that his expression was serious.

[I]Wow... he's not as confident this time... he's really spooked. Are things really that bad from his perspective?[/I]

"Dunan.... Don't worry so much. If you were human, you'd have nothing but gray hair. Come on, there's nothing to worry about. We kill, maim, and destroy the bad guys. And the world will be safe again. I know so."

"Is that your ability whispering to you?"

Anya froze, looking at Dunan. "My... ability?"

"It's nothing. Come on."

Dunan charged ahead, and Anya was still at a loss. She had guided herself and Dean through that pyramid... and she'd been able to predict everything going on inside. Just what was her power? Why did she just [I][B]know[/B][/I] things?

Anya caught up to Dunan easily, after shaking herself off. Dawner was fighting a woman, though the power in between them crackled. Dawner's eyes were rolled up into the back of his head, as was the woman's. Anya walked over to her, and peered at her as she mentally fought Dawner.

"She doesn't look like much, does she?"

"No, not really." Dunan responded. He gently slid his hands onto Dawner's, and his eyes flashed red. A surge of immense, undulating power ripped through the already unstable energies between the two combatants, and the woman was knocked off of her feet and into a wall. Anya quickly delivered a blade to her head, and she toppled over, dead.

"Dunan? Anya?" Dawner shook his head, obviously drained himself. Dunan caught him, and smiled. "always one for power, eh?"

"Hmph. You should talk." Dawner caught his breath, and stood up. "I wanna see Dean."

"As you wish, my sweet." Taking Dawner's hand, the three of them jumped from the building and headed over in Dean's direction, Anya and Dawner leading the way.

• 1 month later...
Draco threw two humans into a group of others then stiopped. Karyn looked at Draco wondering what he was doing sniffing the air. Draco looked at Karyn with a confused look on his face.

"Hey Karyn, do you smell something?" Draco asked her.

Karyn smelled the air and shook her head.

"Smell what? All I can smell are these humans." Karyn said knocking a human across the area.

Draco turned his head and spotted Dean and Anya. Draco pointed to them so that karyn could see them. She sudently jump towards them.

"Dean! Anya! How are you?" Karyn said while squeezing what life they had left out of them.

"Hey...your squeezing me too....HARD!" Anya said trying to get out of Karyn's death grip.

"Its..nice to see..you too Karyn." Dean said.

"Dean, use this to get that smell off you and to regain some strength. Also we need to get out of here before we get overwhelmed." Draco said tossing a bottle of watter to him.

"Your correct Draco. Lets go." Dean said spraying the water on him.

(Lets hope this gets your attention.)

• 7 months later...
Anya was still perplexed by Dunan's mood, and she couldn't figure out what he meant by her 'ability' either. Just what had she been doing in the pyramid? Why had she known everything about what was going on?

Just what WAS going on?

Flexing her arm, she smacked another human out of her way. He went sailing through a window, the glass raining down on some of the other humans. Dunan and Dawner were fighting their way through a crowd, though it was a deep, gutteral roar that made them all stop to see just what the creature was.

A massive, rotting hulk of a hippo came barreling at them, trampling over cars, railings, and people. Anya gasped, realizing just what it was, and narrowly dodged out of its way before it came rampaging at the group. Dunan and Dawner had rolled to the side, and they looked at her, knowing they had to take this thing down before any other innocent people were hurt by it.

"Dawner! Know anything about this? What's its weakness?" Anya yelled, rushing at the undead carcas. Edited by ExcelExcel

[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="#000080"]Calil stopped short as she saw the thing...what ever it was...barrel back towards the others and threw a fire ball towards it making it turn and come in her direction. Somersaulting over it she landed next to Anya and gave her a friendly wink.
"Good to have you back with us."
"Your just saying that to be nice."
Calil let out a snort of laughter as the two of the dodged the creature again.
"I won't lie, I'm happier to see Dean, but it's good to have everyone back together again."
"I don't doubt it. What's with the new look?"
"Long story. One I'll be happy to share once we're done here. But til than, I think we have work to do."
Anya let a predatory smile cross her features as she nodded, both of them dodging out of the way of the thing again and waiting for 'Dawner's helpful hints' to come into play.
"so what exactly is this thing anyway?"
"Not a damn clue to be honest. Just that's it's dead and a threat."
"Fair enough."
Calil rolled to the right sending a jet of fire at the things back and frowned when it seemed to only infuriate the beast further.
"Anytime now would be great Dawn!"
She flipped over it again landing back beside Anya, her eyes scanning the area for everyone to make sure they were all there and unharmed. [/color][/font]

• 2 weeks later...
This was going to take much energy. Simple fire balls and lightning bolts were not doing a lot of damage, this gigantic creature would have to be completely consumed by the holiest of flames. But first it had to be contained.

Dawner snapped his fingers and mystical energies swirled in front of him, came together a Penbrooke stood before him in a daze.

"Whaa..." His confusion turned into anger "Did you really just summoned me in the middle of a battle field?!"

"You're here, so you might as well make yourself useful" Dawner snapped, He resented this man with everything in him which was out of character for Dawn but he couldn't help
it Penbrooke just rubbed him the wrong way. Knowing that he possessed more magic in his pinky toe, than Penbrooke had in his body was not a comfort, for Dawner sensed a
Desperation within the man along with a sly underhanded motive, he should be kept close and watched.

"Yuin and Dean could you guys help me also? we need to surround this beast and use a containment spell then," He Turned to Calil and Karyn... "I need you ladies for a complicated fire spell" Dawner walked closer to Karyn, "You and Draco haven't.... had... intercourse have you?" Karyn turned colors.

"N-no !!" She exclaimed "W-why would you as-"

"OH! Great so you're still a virgin!?" Dawner exclaimed, and Karyn turned even more red. "Then the spell will work! See We will be conjuring the holiest of fires but I needed a pure person to help out with this or it would not work, I need Calil because she's also an adept in fire"

Calil turned to him, "Are you trying to say I'm tainted?" Dawner couldn't tell if she was being serious or not.

"Well err...uhhm...." He turned and ran back to the guys "We're ready, now lets surround this thing in a rough circle, I need you guys place your hands on the ground when i cast the glyph of binding, it will get this thing to stop moving. Then me and the girls will start the spell that will bring it down for good".

[i]'I hope'[/i]

"Dawner I heard that!" Draco said while dodging this thing. "Hey I got a great idea."

"And what would that be."' Penbrooke said in an obvious mocking voice.

Draco just stared at him still wanting to kill him for Calil but his stare was broken when Dawner spoke.

"What is Draco? Hopefully nothing crazy." Dawner said.

"Well since I'm basically not into the whole magic thing. I'll just get him to follow me into the trap." Draco said adding some more words. "I can also salvage the ash for Dean."

"Great idea Draco but how are you going to keep that thing occupied?" Dean asked.

"Easy." Draco picked up several large rocks. "I'll just get its attention like Karyn does when she is excited."

"When we get done here. Me and you are going to have a little talk." Karyn said.

"Ooh your in trouble." Anya said while holding her laughter in.

"Great. Guess that means I'm going to get my ass handed to me. Compared to this thing I'd rather take it." He said mumbling. "All right you zombie thing. Over here!"

He only had keep it's attention long enough for them to get ready. Tossing the rocks at it seemed to make it even more pissed off and as expected it came after him.
Running around and continuously annoying it with debre made sure it didn't go after the others. Dawned better hurry because he was getting tired of making sure no humans where in the way and fighting them as well. Don't forget about keeping it busy.

Yuin readied to help Dawner's plan succeed, but to his utter surprise his wounds from earlier seemed to bother him once again. It was as if something was agitating them intentionally.

"She... she must be... near...." Yuin said in a rather tiny voice. The wounds were beginning to hinder his senses. He felt as if he were about to fall over. Dawner saw sight of this, but didn't realize the true degree of discomfort. As Yuin struggled to stay on his feet he saw a flash of an image. Of her image.

"...I-I must warn them. I don't think... anyone could match her might right now...." he said in his head. He turned to Dawner to speak, but to his surprise he couldn't move his lips. His entire body was numb and all he could feel was the raw magical energy in his eyes flowing. He guessed that it was poison. A poison that reacted only when she was near him.

"This... is a problem... they are too occupied to sense her when... sh-she is so near...." he flailed around to think.

Straining to lose his ocular magic he conjured up enough strength to make the symbol of an eye. He hoped that someone of the group would get his message before it was too late.