Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1]Based on some extensive thought on the subject (and talking with multiple members personally), I've decided to modify our Avatar system just a little.

The maximum limit for custom avatars will grow from 50x50 pixels to 60x60 pixels.

Also, your avatar can now be up to 30K in size, as opposed to less than 20K previously.

I hope that this will add a little more flexibility and individuality to the boards.

For those of you with slower connections, don't worry -- these changes should not cause any significant slowdown.

If slowdown becomes a widespread problem, it may be necessary to bring the memory restriction down a little bit.

I hope everyone enjoys the changes. :)[/size]
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[SIZE=1]WOOHOO!!!! Thanks James!!! Wow you're just full of suprises these days. First the new stuff in G&S, now this!?! What do you have in store for this place next? Huh? :D Lol, thanks a bunch James, you're the greatest ever! *gives James another great[/SIZE] [SIZE=4][b][u][i]BIG[/i][/b][/u][/SIZE] [SIZE=1]hug!! and then runs off to increase the size of his avatar :p*[/SIZE]
Posted
Way to go James-o!! Awesome dude! NOw if I could find that old Duo one I had!! AH@!!! *goes scrambling through all his files* Lol...Hey got a question whats up with all the changes lately?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]
[B]Hey got a question whats up with all the changes lately? [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1]Since I doubt we'll be moving to Version 4.0 anytime soon, I'm introducing changes which I've wanted to see for a while.

So I guess this is a kind of "Version 3.5". :)[/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][size=1]Since I doubt we'll be moving to Version 4.0 anytime soon, I'm introducing changes which I've wanted to see for a while.

So I guess this is a kind of "Version 3.5". :)[/size][/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]All riiiiiight! Lol, that means whenever you switch to a different banner you need to have Otaku Boards 3.5 right? Lol, that's be a nice change :p But ya, you're the greatest James.

(Mwuahaha, I was the first to enlarge my custom avatar!! :D)[/SIZE]
Posted
Good job James!

But Im not gonna change the size of my Avatar. Because I like the size of it now, and I don't want to make it bigger..... I even gave him a name!!! ......Attack Sack!! ...........

Erm, anyways, Good, Excellent, Brilliant, Kewl job, James!! :toothy:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[size=1]Since I doubt we'll be moving to Version 4.0 anytime soon, I'm introducing changes which I've wanted to see for a while.

So I guess this is a kind of "Version 3.5". :)[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey thats awesome!! Not saying the changes are bad at all! They all kick! Just remembered in V 2.0 we had small changes but they normally didn't last or there was only like 1...v 3.5 is all progression!! Heh..well keep at it James! You guys are doing great! This site rules! It will be #1 and rule the world!!! ;) Ok so I can dream eh?
Posted
[SIZE=3]I'll remember that when i get one. *pauses* SWEEEET!!![/SIZE]
Posted
[color=green]YES! Now i can use more avatars! THANKS JAMES! Your the best!


* BIG HUG * [/color]
Posted
Yeah this is great!Now I can go get get some Avatars that i wanted to use back then.Thanks James.Oh and I like your new GCN avatar looks nice.:)
Posted
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ive been wanting to change or modify my avatar for quite a while!!!! You are the best! the moderator N0B at enix boards would never do something like this!!!:D :D :D :D :tasty: :tasty: :wigout:
Posted
[SIZE=1]Hey, thats great James. But I am just gonna stick with the avatar I have right now, unless I can find a better Shyguy GIF of course.[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Hey, thats great James. But I am just gonna stick with the avatar I have right now, unless I can find a better Shyguy GIF of course.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

You can go to [url]www.yoshisstory.com[/url] and look at the story pages there. They have a kewl ShyGuy pic there. But I'm not gonna resize mine..... :)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillen [/i]
[B]you guys never answered my question[/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]I could have sworn I said.. Ah yes, here we go: [i]"You could always make one like I did :D Of course you need to be extra talented to find a picture and crop it to its correct size, lol :rolleyes:"[/i][/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majora's Mask [/i]
[B]I think he means a website....For those of us who are to lazy.[/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]:therock: Ok, that's just [i]lazy[/i] lol. I wouldn't know of any sites with 60x60 avatars on 'em, all the ones I've seen are 50x50, so I can't help ya. It'd probably take less time to actually just make one :p[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]:therock: Ok, that's just [i]lazy[/i] lol. I wouldn't know of any sites with 60x60 avatars on 'em, all the ones I've seen are 50x50, so I can't help ya. It'd probably take less time to actually just make one :p[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Okay, you can't find one, okay! But look at my avatar! The program cuts the picture! I hate it!
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...