KojiroJames2K9 Posted December 1, 2009 Posted December 1, 2009 Merry Christmas everyone as I officially open this thread. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v200/NozeNuggets/TRHappyHolidays.jpg[/IMG]
Sangome Posted December 1, 2009 Posted December 1, 2009 [FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]... *rubs eyes* A...holiday thread...[I]not[/I] started by Chibi? O_O Oh my word, next thing you know someone's gonna try to divide by zero. And that'll be a hoot.[/SIZE][/FONT]
Ikillion Posted December 1, 2009 Posted December 1, 2009 [COLOR=#35160f][FONT="Trebuchet MS"][SIZE="1"][quote name='Sangome'][FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]Oh my word, next thing you know someone's gonna try to divide by zero. And that'll be a hoot.[/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE] 1 / 0 = =ïͧ̍͗́̚҉̱̮̝̬̖̥ṋ̨̼̲͎̱̯͓̽̄̇͊͂ͤͬf̝̦̬̍̾ ̸̲͎͍͗̉̌̔ͫ̋̓͂͡-̴̸̺̖̗̟̮ͦ̉̈͗̓͋̋͘ ̡͈̳̺̖͚͈̘̊̇̎̓̒ͣͬ͝W̳̣̫̬͊ͧ̏H̱͒̾ͣ̂ͣ͛̅̿̾͜͢A̛̓̔̾̔̑́̔҉̝̺̦͎̻͓̺̞̕T͎̫̬̮͉͌̓̃̈́́̚ͅ ̧̥͓̖̤̺̘ͤͣͨ̉̏̆ͮ͑͢͠I̥̥͈͆͐̒ͤͅSͭ͐͊ͭͭ̀҉̜̞͙͚̩ ̵̢͙̻̉̑ͮͣ̒͒Ţ̘͙̑ͤͦ̎̌̚H̺̰͉͉͓̝́͟͝I̧̝̖͈̦̍̌Ṣ̱͕̘̤͔͙͆͛ͮͥ͌ͦ̒̈ͫ͡ A̖̪̲̹͊͑̊̄ͤAͦ̐͆A̬̠̾͌ͫ͌̒̈A͓̲̝͌ͨ̈́̑̆ͤ̕ͅA̬̞͇̗͙̬͑ͧ͟Ȧ̩̞̬͉̻͕̦͐͛͌͢A̰̋̓̔͑̓A͈̲̐͝ͅA̷̰͕̲̻̳Ã̵̲͙͇͙̼̟͙̓A͚͎ͮ͆A̻̟̤̬͖͕̮̓́A͍͚̻̿͌̂͗A͖̤̣̱͉̠͈ ͖̟̞͍͔̪̃ͯͬ̿̋ͣ̒͢S̩͈̳̤͐̈́ͯ̓̌̚ͅÖ͍͕̬̞̗͕́̀ͤ̈́ͤ̚M̨͓͔͂ͧ̾ͥ̄͒̔͛E̻͙̞̝͎͇̖͔ͤ̊͌ͧǑ̭̩͇ͭ͊͌̀N̞̖̝̹̉ͥ̽ͯ̄ͩͪ̀͜E̘͓̜̠̋̋͠ ̵̱͙̙͍̙̔̀H̲̟̠̺̯̖̅͋̔̈́̅ͭ̈̕E̴̙͎ͤ͑ͧ͂L̸̡̛̬͕͓̞̲̘̜̎ͩ̏̊̏̍̍̚ͅP̦͙̑̀́͜ ̲̺̭̤͔̯ͫ̐̓ͮͬ͡Ị̡̙̯̙̹̼͉͗̌̓͒̎̋̚͢T͓̺͋ͩ̒̀ͫ̔͂ ͈̟͚̠̗̖̩̘͑͞H̻͚̳̬̝ͦ͘Ṷ̴͓̭̮̳̟̰̰̃͡R̬̓͑̽͐͋̓̕T̡ͮ͒͒ͭ̚͏̪̺̞̞̺̞S͂̓̄̓ͥͭͭ҉̯͇̗̺̯ͅ ̢͌̋̈́ͤ̂͏͇͎̲͓̲̥̖T̴̡͖̼̥͖͓̝͑ͤͬ͒͛͠H̢̩̫͓ͦ̈ͥͯ̆̚̕I̧̨̥̟̜͑̒̆ͯŚ̨͓̻̠̬͎ͥͪ͝ ̴̧̲̹̬̞͍͍̞̦̭ͯ̑̿̋ͩͣͣ̑ͭ̀I̎ͥ́̆҉̫̯͙̣̼̣͙̣̬͘S͓̖̜̞̻͈ͫ͂͌̿͐͞ͅN͍̻͕̣̲͙̔̐͢͞'ͤ͊̒͒̆͌̉ͩ͏̦̮̫̣̥̬̕ͅT̨̒͛͏͈͍̪͖̗ ͔̮̖̝̉͋͡F̢̪̯̺̬̫ͬ̾ͪ͝U̶̬ͦ̅̿̒̃ͫ͞͞Ṉ̬̮̲̃͑̓́͌N̡͙͉̘̟̘̝̆̔̈͑͛̄ͮͫ̒Y̜͈̯̹̺͒͋́ͨͬͪ̽̓ ̛̄ͮ͏̶͕̮̣͙̟͓W̡͓̄̄̀͡H̡͈̫ͭ́̿ͬ͐̓̅ͬY̸̴͇̝̬̙̫̓ͦ́͋́ͅ ̞̼̭̙͖͖͉̏ͬ̂̑ͨ͘G̛̪͈͔̳ͤ͗̉̋̓̽̒͑̚͡Ô̷̻̱̜̫̝̣͓̞̿̏͒͞D̯̩͇ͨ͛͑̃͟͡ ̠̮̰̮̬̳̽̈́͘͜͞I̥͍̳̜̤͙̳ͭ̇ͭ͆ͯ̽͂̒̉́T̻̗̪ͧͯ͛̇̌̓ͫ͞ͅS̵̜͍̯̈ͭ͗̀ͨ̾́͢ ̜̗̤͍̤̤͓̗̏̓̆̉̎̓̇C̲̥̖̲̙̖͇͕̽ͫOͫ̽͊̐̽҉̗͈̫̱̤̪̫̞ͅM̶̹͕̼̙͚͍̎ͧ͗̑̆̑̏̃̕͟I̬͍͋̐ͯ̈́͑̂̑̀̚̚͜N̡̟̯̬̮͋̈́͌̿̄ͯ̾G̜̪̱̘̩͕ͨ͗̽̽͐̈̒͠ ̽̃͐҉̶̥̻̻̱̹̳F̳̮̮͎̰ͩ́ͧ̊̋O̢͔̰̭̬͓̖ͫ̋̐̒͌͂ͪ͡ͅR͉̬͙ͮ̎̑̈̎͆̌͜͞ ̜͓̯͙̪̟̣̗̖̓̎͋ͤ̎̑ͦ̎̀͞Ṃ̶̟͍͇̞ͧ̔͊̀̍E̢̢̠̘̹͍̤̞͗̐ͦ̎ͯͤͩ̐?̱̺̻̍̉̂ͅ ̷̳̠̹͖̙̤̖̙̃̾͌ͩͭ̑̓ͭͬI̴͍̮͖̤͂ͯ͛̽̔̾ͩ̋ͅ ͚̯̠̜̫̞̖͍͌̉ͭ̈́͌̔͒̐N͚̙̱̥̠̝̆̊̑̃͊Ĕ̷͚̗̜͎͇̑ͫ̂͋ͨ͊É̼͈̖̤̤͇͠Ḍ̢̛̥͈̻̰̣̂ͪ ̢͎̱̪̬͓̥̰̃͛́H̸̞͎͎̗̼̥̟̿̉̾͜͡ͅE̙̬̙̭͎̼̪̹͇̋̉͋̄̓̔͛ͯL̵̻̜̥͇̮͉̟̓ͦ̅̚͢͠P̱̜̻͕̲̻̻ͮ͐ͮ͗̃̓̑͗ ̼̺͚͛ͩ͐̊́͗̀ͧ͡͝W̟̤͙̫̩͌̊̄ͦ́ͮͭͦ͘Ḧ̵̨́҉̜͍̯Äͥ͜͢͏̲̣̣̻̼̼̼̟ͅŢ̥̳̹̤̤͓ͯͨ̄ͯ͌͐͐ͥ̌ ̱̭͓͗̍ͧ̄̅D̷͍̮̳̻ͨͨͥͩ̚͠Ī̧͚̺̭̝͒̀ͅD̷̘̖̳̻̰̭̂́̑ͅ ̟̹̂̈̎ͦ̕͝I̞͙̮̤̊̉̐͛̂ ̶̆ͮ͂ͫ͆͑̏̚͏̴̮̫̪̲̯D̴͍̠̫̼̖ͩ̑̌̍ͪͣͯ͊̄O̸̧̬̒͌ͧͧ̐ͮ͜ ̵̧̤̫͚̩̯͂͗͗͡ͅW̡̟͎̗̝̲̻̪̲̌̌̿̎͘Ȑ̸̰͙͙̏ͫͨƠ̷̹̖̳̳̩̲ͬ̓͋ͬ́̕N̶ͮ̌̊́̅҉̻̪͈G̢͔̭̣̲̺̠̥̗ͣ͢?̷̻͚̰̝̝̻͇̟̦ͩ̑̅͜ ̡̝͈̩̆̀ͪ̽̒ͅÌ̟̓̽͐̋̿͠T̩͙̹̙̋ͨ̃ͩ̏͠ ̶͔͍̟͍̝̖̲̘̾͗͋ͥ̈́Ḣ̸̢͖̪͓̦̭̞̦͈̀ͫͫ̉͒ͦ̾ͅU̷̡̮̫̩̱̳̅͛R̷̺͙̱͔ͪ̽ͥ͝T̊͌ͧͫͣ̓ͧ͡҉̣̭̖̩Ṣ̢̛̙̭̼͚̜̟ͬ͌̈̊̈́ ̧͕͙͕̙̪̼͙͈͒ͭͣͫ̂̀͜Ï̙̯̜̹̤̏́͡T̟͕̪͉̬ͯ͒̓ͣ͑ͣͪ̂͢͜ ̷̯̎̆ͧͦͥͮH̲̯ͦŲ͖̲̩͙̳̝̖̞̥̓ͨ̓R͗ͨ̈́҉҉͍T̶̞̳̱̖̮͕̂̏ͤ̋̉͊͛́́S̶̘̻̫̽͗̍ͭ̊ͫ͌̀ͅ ̘̤͕̹͔͈͚͇ͭ͑̎ͦ̔́I̷̡͈̫̩͇̦ͫ͒̋ͫ̎̽̿ͅT͉͍͗ͨͣ̊̓̃̓́́ ̊̑̽͏̢̟̝͍̟̞̲̖H͙̱̩̩̦̻̟̯̗̎̈́ͥ̒͌̋ͨ̓U̻͍ͭ̀ͭ̚R͇̞̞̫̥͔͖̭̾̇̊̔͂̋̓͡͝ͅT̘̤̪̜̒̒̋̿̌ͅŜ̼̦̹͙̇[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
chibi-master Posted December 1, 2009 Posted December 1, 2009 DAMMIT, YOU! READ MY TITLE!!! *dramatic pose of anguish* Aaanyway, getting back into the holiday spirit... It is December first. I have snow that started at midnight. WOOBERRIES!!!:catgirl: So for Christmas I'm probably going to stay home and die in the living room or something... Not anything special like last year where I got to see FAMILY. Yeah, know why? Because my high school doesn't let out until the 23rd.:animeangr I was asked to make a Christmas list, but... I don't know...I just can't seem to think of anything to ask for... OH! Warm hats with animal ears on them. Especially doggy ones.:animesmil
CaNz Posted December 1, 2009 Posted December 1, 2009 [quote name='Sangome'][SIZE=1][FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif]next thing you know someone's gonna try to divide by zero. [/FONT][/SIZE][/quote] [IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/math/5/9/f/59fbcec15fbbc8744c0a4309c126a8a8.png[/IMG] The following must be true: [IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/math/d/2/e/d2e283e91dee2cad966314a84da9f1d5.png[/IMG] Dividing by zero gives: [IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/math/4/6/9/469c83d5e0959e4caaceea20df153c53.png[/IMG] Simplified, yields: [IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/math/c/4/c/c4c9b852c938da096b69fc257a7a8d82.png[/IMG] HOOT!
Aiwass Posted December 1, 2009 Posted December 1, 2009 [quote name='CaNz'][IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/math/5/9/f/59fbcec15fbbc8744c0a4309c126a8a8.png[/IMG] The following must be true: [IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/math/d/2/e/d2e283e91dee2cad966314a84da9f1d5.png[/IMG] Dividing by zero gives: [IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/math/4/6/9/469c83d5e0959e4caaceea20df153c53.png[/IMG] Simplified, yields: [IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/math/c/4/c/c4c9b852c938da096b69fc257a7a8d82.png[/IMG] HOOT![/QUOTE] I would try to devise such a trecherously clever post myself, save that the words are thrown straight from my mouth. That was funny. lol.
Gavin Posted December 1, 2009 Posted December 1, 2009 [SIZE=1]Tad early for a Christmas thread but why not. Now if you don't mind I'm just to going switch on my home-made Large Hadron Collider. ...Uh oh.[/SIZE]
Xyandar Posted December 1, 2009 Posted December 1, 2009 Yeah i got snow for the first time last night as well around midnight. I live in Canada so our winters are pretty bad lol..So i am not looking forward to whats coming ahead but at least it'll look nice outside. It'll suit all the houses around me that are covered in lights already lol..
Allamorph Posted December 1, 2009 Posted December 1, 2009 [QUOTE=CaNz]Dividing by zero gives: [IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/math/4/6/9/469c83d5e0959e4caaceea20df153c53.png[/IMG] [/QUOTE] [FONT=Calibri]Fault: division is inverse multiplication, which means you are multiplying by infinity, which is an unknown quantity. Ergo this step is invalid. And I'm already tired of the Christmas radio in stores. :p[/FONT]
Nerdsy Posted December 1, 2009 Posted December 1, 2009 [quote name='CaNz'][IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/math/5/9/f/59fbcec15fbbc8744c0a4309c126a8a8.png[/IMG] The following must be true: [IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/math/d/2/e/d2e283e91dee2cad966314a84da9f1d5.png[/IMG] Dividing by zero gives: [IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/math/4/6/9/469c83d5e0959e4caaceea20df153c53.png[/IMG] Simplified, yields: [IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/math/c/4/c/c4c9b852c938da096b69fc257a7a8d82.png[/IMG] HOOT![/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]This. Hurts. Me. So. Much.[/color]
Sangome Posted December 1, 2009 Posted December 1, 2009 [FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][SIZE="1"]LOOPHOLES DON'T COUNT. B( Seriously though, this Christmas...I still need to make my list. Otherwise, I can't get excited yet.[/SIZE][/FONT]
Xyandar Posted December 1, 2009 Posted December 1, 2009 im trying to get myself into the christmas spirit its been so long since ive been excited for christmas but now that ive got my own place finally i can plan on puttin up decorations of my own :)
Raiha Posted December 2, 2009 Posted December 2, 2009 [COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Now that Thanksgiving is over, I can reply to this thread. I've just finished setting up some of the decorations in our office and got pricked three times by evil sugar pine cones. Needless to say I am already heartily sick of the holiday. The good news is that my office is remarkably totalitarian in it's limit of the 'fun' thing, so there's no music to scourge my ears. I've also decided to do all of my shopping online if I can help it so I won't be tainted by the horror that is most modern holiday music. However I do traditionally listen to Handel's Messiah and traditional carols and hammer dulcimer music. I also make mulled apple spiced cider and use an hand cross-stitched advent calendar.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Rachmaninoff Posted December 3, 2009 Posted December 3, 2009 [FONT="Trebuchet MS"]Looks like you have competition chibi. =P Anyway, I expect that like most years, it will be spent with family and friends. Also, I'm with Allamorph, sick of the Christmas radio at the stores. It's like they all tune into the same station around here. Bland boring Christmas music that is designed to put you to sleep. [/FONT]
Nony Posted December 4, 2009 Posted December 4, 2009 Speaking of Christmas music, that was a hoot hearing the junk they played in the Japanese stores. Gosh, I was tempted to find and buy a CD of it just for kicks, 'cept Japan charges an arm and a leg for that stuff so oh well. Anyway, I'm quite looking forward to this year's Christmas season. I just got back from Japan yesterday and I'm very excited to be with the family. Especially since I have gifts I bought in Japan for everyone. B3 The family should be putting up Christmas decorations this weekend. I'm hoping we'll get a tree too, but probably not. :/
Aiwass Posted December 5, 2009 Posted December 5, 2009 I've no real source of income, so I have no gifts to offer. I figure I will send my lover some waja credits on this game called Wajas that he's absolutely obsessed with; he should easily appreciate that. Other than that I am considering making art for others. I am also going to help with making Christmas dinner. Love is the law, love under will.
Xyandar Posted December 5, 2009 Posted December 5, 2009 That is true. i dontknow what to get my family this year. im going to get my mom a GPS for her car because shes always getting lost so that would help her out. i dont know about my sister yet however...
AnbuKira13 Posted December 6, 2009 Posted December 6, 2009 Hmmm I'm still pondering on if were going to be able to see our families for Christmas. Stuck out in Georgia, gonna be moving to Texas soon, and by the time we manage all of that we might not have the money to go back to Colorado to see anyone. Kinda depressing the husband a bit since he hasn't had a holiday home since he joined the army. So I'm thinking regardless of the situation I'll probably set something up to make it less depressing for him. Like I said we may not be able to see our parents or family but at the same time we are own family too so it's gonna be ok. As far as decorations go well were not big on the red and green stuff. That with the kittens running around like psychos it might just lead to them finding more things to knock over or tear up. We do have a tree... that's well not exactly normal Christmas like decor. :P It's black with orange lights built in and has skulls with green eyes as the base... *coughs* But it's amusing to us so it works. :)
Horendithas Posted December 7, 2009 Posted December 7, 2009 [FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Indigo"]Nathan and I will be on a cruise for Christmas. I'm looking forward to it. After such a crazy busy schedule this year, it will be a nice break for both of us. [/COLOR][/FONT]
KojiroJames2K9 Posted December 16, 2009 Author Posted December 16, 2009 [quote name='chibi-master'][b][i]"DAMMIT, YOU! READ MY TITLE!!!" *dramatic pose of anguish*[/i][/b][/QUOTE] Sorry. I didn't mean to step on your toes.
chibi-master Posted December 17, 2009 Posted December 17, 2009 [quote name='KojiroJames2K9']Sorry. I didn't mean to step on your toes.[/QUOTE] Ah, PSH! I can't be mad at you during Christmas season!:catgirl: But just wait until the 26th... Oh, you shall feel such pain as never before... No, not really. Merry Christmas! *hugs*
Horendithas Posted December 17, 2009 Posted December 17, 2009 [FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Indigo"]And here I was going to tell you that chibi is harmless, but she beat me to it already. :p[/COLOR][/FONT]
demon39536 Posted December 26, 2009 Posted December 26, 2009 Even though it is after christmas I have to say that it was really great! We decorated near thanksgiving, really early. Though we got some snow it didn't stick AT ALL:animecry:. Some places near us were able to get their snow to stay for a while but, not us. My relative, who is residing on the other side of the world, was able to come over for chrstmas! It was a surprise so it was really great. I hope you guys got lots of cool presents!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now