treflip360 Posted December 1, 2009 Posted December 1, 2009 Is it ok to get a boner while making out with a girl? My friend says no. But i say yes. What do you think?
Xyandar Posted December 1, 2009 Posted December 1, 2009 Well the fact that making out with a girl would increase your sexual hormones then i think its pretty normal...now posting it on a forum to let the world know....kinda weird..lol =P
Gavin Posted December 1, 2009 Posted December 1, 2009 [SIZE="1"]For a heterosexual male, yes, it is perfectly natural. I do agree somewhat with Xyander though that posting it on a forum seeking an answer is a tad unusual. Honestly I'm more intrigued why your friend said it wasn't OK, would he have any particular reason for trying to convince you otherwise ?[/SIZE]
Raiha Posted December 1, 2009 Posted December 1, 2009 [COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]If you are simply kissing a girl on the cheek or a quick peck on the lips, a hardon would be a little bit of an overreaction, but if said innocent kiss was followed up with kisses of a more perverse or exciting nature, the following reactions would be entirely normal: erection dilated pupils increased respiration elevated heart rate inability to form a coherent sentence[/FONT][/COLOR]
Allamorph Posted December 2, 2009 Posted December 2, 2009 (edited) inability to form a coherent sentenceAt which point he probably mentioned to the girl that he was experiencing the first condition. Edited February 7, 2015 by Allamorph
Gavin Posted December 2, 2009 Posted December 2, 2009 [quote name='Allamorph'][FONT=Calibri]At which point he probably mentioned to the girl that he was experiencing the first condition.[/FONT][/quote] [SIZE=1]Naturally.[/SIZE]
The Spectacular Professor Posted December 2, 2009 Posted December 2, 2009 [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][B]OtakuBoards:[/B] "What [I]How I Met Your Mother[/I] would be like if it were an MMO."[/FONT]
Nerdsy Posted December 2, 2009 Posted December 2, 2009 [color=deeppink]It is absolutely not okay and you should be ashamed of yourself.[/color]
chibi-master Posted December 2, 2009 Posted December 2, 2009 Meh. I think it's fine as long as your girlfriend is okay with it, right? *shrug*
Allamorph Posted December 2, 2009 Posted December 2, 2009 [quote name='chibi-master']...as long as your girlfriend is okay with it....[/quote] [FONT=Calibri]If she has any say or control in it at all I'd be more than a little worried.[/FONT]
The Spectacular Professor Posted December 2, 2009 Posted December 2, 2009 [quote name='chibi-master']Meh. I think it's fine as long as your girlfriend is okay with it, right? *shrug*[/QUOTE] [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]"PUT THAT DOWN RIGHT NOW JEEZ"[/FONT]
pooperson Posted December 2, 2009 Posted December 2, 2009 [SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I get boners all the time when I make out with girls.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
pax et agape Posted December 2, 2009 Posted December 2, 2009 I'd think it would be hard to avoid since it's an unconscious reflex. Really just depends on how desensitized the person is whether it happens or not. [quote name='Ace'][FONT=Comic Sans MS]"PUT THAT DOWN RIGHT NOW JEEZ"[/FONT][/quote] "Drop it and step away from the girl now!"
Aiwass Posted December 3, 2009 Posted December 3, 2009 Just goes to show you how confused/ lost we are as a species when we don't think a very natural response to a stimulus is to be allowed, or even question it at all. But yes, I have gotten aroused when kissing a woman before. And no, I found nothing wrong with it. Perhaps the only thing you have to worry about is having such a big one that it juts out, and offends the woman you are kissing. :p
The Spectacular Professor Posted December 3, 2009 Posted December 3, 2009 [quote name='Aiwass']Perhaps the only thing you have to worry about is having such a big one that it juts out, and offends the woman you are kissing. :p[/QUOTE] [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Which would raise the question of why she was making out with you to a degree that would cause said reaction in the first place.[/FONT]
Gavin Posted December 3, 2009 Posted December 3, 2009 [quote name='Ace'][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Which would raise the question of why she was making out with you to a degree that would cause said reaction in the first place.[/FONT][/quote] [SIZE=1]With women, you never know.[/SIZE]
Aiwass Posted December 3, 2009 Posted December 3, 2009 [quote name='Gavin'][SIZE=1]With women, you never know.[/SIZE][/QUOTE] Humans certainly have diverse psychologies, so it's hard to say so. The best one could do I'd say is be affrontful about it to them, in a way that is respectable. That is to say, verbally ask if they are interested in that way. That way, the kiss will be taken in a way that is explicitly communicated. A kiss could just be a friend kind of kiss, for example. It may appear one is leaning to kiss on the mouth, but it might be the cheek.
James Posted December 3, 2009 Posted December 3, 2009 [font=franklin gothic medium]So, if everybody told you that this reaction was wrong...what would you do then? Punch yourself in the jewels every time you see her? If you don't tell anyone I doubt anybody will even notice. :catgirl: [/font]
Allamorph Posted December 4, 2009 Posted December 4, 2009 [FONT=Calibri]Unless they're looking.[/FONT] [CENTER][IMG]http://images.wikia.com/familyguy/images/d/d1/Herbert.JPG[/IMG][/CENTER]
The Spectacular Professor Posted December 4, 2009 Posted December 4, 2009 [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Ah, Herbert. I yearn for the days when you were a mildly amusing one-shot character, as opposed to one of the most prominent unfunny inside jokes [B]Family Guy[/B] has. Speaking of [B]Family Guy[/B], the current season has actually greatly improved now that Seth MacFarlane's pulled his head out of his ego and toned down the whole "Brian is always right" thing.[/FONT]
CaNz Posted December 4, 2009 Posted December 4, 2009 please, I have gotten a hardon from far wierder things than kissing a girl, and i highly doubt i am the only one. plus the easy fix is just to hide it. I normally wrap mine around my leg.
The Spectacular Professor Posted December 4, 2009 Posted December 4, 2009 [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Okay, even ignoring the fact that no one has junk enough to conceal in such a manner, I'm pretty sure that when you're in that... situation, you're gonna find it real hard to adjust angle, much less wrap.[/FONT]
CaNz Posted December 4, 2009 Posted December 4, 2009 oh gosh... i cant make one stupid joke Ace? fine, by hide it i mean push it down and do the leg squeez thing...
Nony Posted December 4, 2009 Posted December 4, 2009 This whole thread needs a fat sticker on it saying "[b]TMI[/b]".
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now