OtakuBoards

The Witches

Akieen Cloud

[COLOR="Blue"][COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Whatever malinda had done, it had broken something loose inside of Shan, she felt her muscles tighten and with a feral grin her eyesight went red. Facing the others she let the grin spread acorss her face, her yellow eyes now splinterd with rednear the iris's. Her canines had elongated to near an inch and were protuding past her bottom lip. She faced the werewolves again and was more than pleased when some of them actually backed down from her. She was growling anamalisticly and hunched down on her hands as if she were on all fours and seemed as if she was coiled, waiting for the signal to spring. As one of the beasts infront of her growled she unwound and pounched into the group hearing her name being called by one of her members and not caring who it came from she allowed her insticts to take over and began to battle as an animal would. She sank her fangs into the shoulder of one of the monsters and growled as she felt claws rip into her back but did not let go til she had twisted the head off the beast and let it fall with a wet thump onto the concreate below. Looking around she zeroed in on another and sprang forward latching onto it and attacking it with such ferocity that her team dare not try to near her. After ten minutes or so of watching her fight like this she stopped and took in the destruction she had made to their ranks and was more than pleased with herself. The others stood stock still as she stood with her shoulder squared and looked back at her team, her face and body soaked with blood, her face set in a sadistic feral grin as she flexed her fingers where claws were instead of her nails and her fangs seeming to get longer by the moment but what made some of them gasp were the crystal clear tears that ran down her cheeks leaving clean trails in the blood on her face.
"What's happening to me...?"[/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR]

Beheaded werewolves were closing in on several of the still living ones. A slight movement to Hath’s left told her that Jensen had teleported somewhere else. Glancing over at Bre, she saw that he was getting an evil grin on his face. All around werewolves were becoming headless. Using more concentration, the wolves that had just died were starting to rise again. Twitching then raising without using their arms they got up and starting closing around her opponents. With a surprised glance on the wolves faces, they started to fight their own dead brethren, slashing out at their chests. In return, the dead ones slashed back creating massive gashes down arms and chests.Fear started to creep into the faces of the lively ones, and they backed off to get some space. Realizing that they weren’t drawing any blood, they turned to other measures. Jumping fast around the fallen wolves, they headed for their controller.
“Well shit..” Hath mumbled to herself. Closing her eyes she muttered “E podd ihaf swy balpyz ab kolnfyzz, rejy swy boddyf swos e patofk, taly zslyfrsw ofk zhyyk, bal swos ez qwos ez fyykyk sayfk swez xossdy. E abbyl uai swy xdaak ab swy yfytu oz swy hlepy”. Just as the words finished leaving her mouth, a flush of energy entered her and she willed it into the corpses making them a bit faster. ‘I need more ideas...’ she thought. Looking around she found what she was looking for. More dead werewolves, but these were some of the first dead ones. Not caring for the bodies, Hath called for one of their spirits. Appearing beside its body, not looking pleased, it only had to glance at their surroundings and at Hath before it knew what it was that she asked.

Nearing the girl who was controlling their dead brothers, they slowed down and formed a circle around her. She raised her head and looked at the biggest of the four that went for her. Leaping, claws out for ripping flesh, the biggest made it two feet when he froze mid air and was flung against the car ten feet away. Scrambling up, he was lifted again and slammed into the same car leaving shattered glass on the ground and a huge dent in the side. About to get up again, one of the corpses approached and clawed his head off. Blood splattered the car. By now the other wolves had stopped watching their dead friend, and had started creeping forward to Hath. Another invisible force came barrelling into the one closest to Hath. Not paying attention to Hath the two that were left were surprised when claws slashed threw fur and skin. Blood began dripping down the backs and chests of the wolves as a couple of heads thudded and bounced on the ground by their sides, a sign that heads had been torn off. The last wolf, that was being chocked by an invisible assailant, was losing badly, not being able to attack what was pinning him to the ground. Only Hath was able to see that a large werewolf, slightly see through with a blueish black glow surrounding its incorporeal body, had a large paw standing on the last wolf’s neck. Seeing that the pinned wolf was starting to give in, the spirit wolf let up just as one of the dead wolves came over and lashed with its bloody clawed paw, and taking a head off with it.
“Thank you spirit, you may leave now” Hath told the spirit who was looking anxiously at the sky. With the wolves that had singled her out dead, Hath ran over and joined the group of people fighting, standing as close to Bre as she dared and watched as Shan tore apart her foes, with a vicious look in her features.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
OOC: the words are a demonic language called Rhefugi, that i found through a translator, and it translates into: I call upon the forces of darkness, give the fallen that i comand, more strength and speed, for that is what is needed to end this battle. I offer you the blood of the enemy as the price.

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Shan's ear twitched as she heard footsteps heading towards her, whirling around she growled as her wrist was grabbed by Nayomi.
"That's enough, Sin, Damo, finish off the rest of them. There aren't many."
Shan's voice came out as a growl.
"They are mine. My prey."
Duke put an arm on Nayomi's shoulder and looked down at Shan.
"Feral?"
"Oh yeah." Nayomi turned to the group and looked over them as Sin and Damo walked up to them, the rest of the werewolves dead behind them.
"Which of you is closest to Shan?"
No one stepped forward.
"Okay, seriously? Fine, this is what happens when I don't get answers."
Releasing Shan she watched who the small she-wolf went after and chuckled as Bre side stepped looking bewildered.
"What the fuck are you doing Shan?"
Jensen's voice had no effect as Shan lunged again only be held down again by Nayomi.
"It's her feral side, like the beserkers. Now when I asked which of you is closest to her there was a reason. Initally the person she is closest to is the person she will eventually choose as a mate."
A few of them blinked in surprise to this statment but she just continued on as she threw Shan to the ground and sat on her listening to the young wolf's growls.
"It's the same thing I did with Duke, in my feral state I went after him. He was the person I went to most, to talk to, to hang out, or advice on a mission, and as you can see we eventually ended up married."
She speared Bre with a venomus look, as he wrote everything down.
"Stupid boy! Do you even realize what I just said, who did this little she wolf go for?"
His pen stopped hovering over his notebook.
"Yeah exactlly."
Hath cleared her throat.
"And what if the person she chooses chooses another?"
Nayomi did not miss the way Hath's eyes flickered to Bre and back to her own face. Inclineing her head to Duke he took her place atop Shan who was still growling but not so fiercely.
"Than she will slip into a maddness, than depression, and than slowly eeb away til there is nothing left of the Shan you see before you today. It's called fating. It's a drug. Trust me, if it never kicks in it'll be a blessing."
Bre looked at her, scribbleing slowly.
"B-blessing?"
Duke chirped in.
"First kiss seals the bond always, it's literally a drug, your lucky that you two havent shared that. Once you taste it you can't get enough. It'll drive you made without it and if either of you should dissappear than the other will slowly loose their minds."
Hath chimed in again.
"You speak as if you know about this."
Sin shook his head and smiled.
"They do, more than you know. Nayomi nearly killed most of the organization you were a part of to find Duke, almost killed herself as well. All because he was taken to lure her in."
Nayomi looked back at Duke who smiled at her lovingly.
"Now, it may never kick in, if it doesn't, Bre can be with who he likes, but if it does. You'll know."
She looked back at Shan and slapped her across the face bringing her back.
"Lets go back to the loft, their all dead and most of look like we're in need of a good stiff drink. Sin here can make the best."
Nayomi led the way back to the apartment the other's following close behind, Shan kept her distance in the back letting Nayomi's words wash over her.[/FONT][/COLOR]

?Eeh Heem? Fran coughed, before he could blink the shadows around him moved eerily, -Hmm, that?s probly the work of that little red headed vampire?- Fran also noticed a man who had multiple but precisely placed lacerations on his arms, blood was encircling him and a slightly smaller female who had her fangs bared slightly ready to lunge at him.

Fran smirked; he was dealing with professionals it seemed. ?I have not come here to fight, promise?? [I]the group behind the first one seemed less experience but almost as deadly.[/I]

?Then who are you and what do you want?? snapped the Female who seemed to be in charge. Fran could retorted the same thing but? he was an amazing people reader, and he could plainly see they meant business and that this woman was not in the mood for Fran?s?imprudence, so he might as well be straight forward with them, or at least ?Partially?

Jensen piped in, ?He said he?s with some organization called Sanctuary, don?t worry I don?t believe he?s here to cause us any trouble? Fran nodded smiling, happy that the intensity in the woman?s eyes was gone but she still looked apprehensively at him, studying him? ?In fact? Jensen continued, ?He?s been helping us from a distan-?

?That still doesn?t answer my question? She folded her arms, with a raised eyebrow that said ?Well???

Fran gazed at her coolly. ?I am agent François Dublètte of Sanctuary, And I was sent here for several reasons, but before I get into that, pardonner moi.? Fran put his fingers to his lips and whistled strangely then a large number of people in orange coats came to his side.

?What is this!? The woman snarled this time both grouped got in a battle positions. Fran remained unruffled, calm and collected?

?Do you seriously think we can allow werewolf corpse to rot in our streets for the whole world to see? We can not allow this to reach the public especially the Non-witching portion. Our Erasers will clear this area of any proof of the Paranormal.? He snapped his fingers and the ?Erasers scurried about getting to work?

?Okay, now? I am here simply because YOU are? and it?s my task to find out why.? There it was short and sweet, Fran made sure to leave out the fact that It was their leader Red, who contacted France to hunt these witches down and hold them for questioning, but Fran?s boss Bleu (how ironic, Fran laughed inwardly.) wanted to know these witches motives first, which was wise of him, for he knew things were not as they always seemed? these so called rogues might very well be the good guys.

?You see, we were aware of your presence a while ago, and then again when you should up with this extra group of witches, so I was sent to investigate the reason why foreign witches would come here? and why were they using their powers so openly? and most important what are your motives.?

Fran a waited an answer, he had been straightforward and hope they would be too, it didn?t matter though. As much as they were experience so was he, Fran would know if they were lying? And he would confront them, these were dark times and France didn?t need any extra problems.

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Shan was released as Duke went to stand by Nayomi, back under control Shan let her mind waunder slightly across Nayomi's words about her bonding. She forwned inwardly, the thought of relying on someone so souly unnerved her she had always been indipendant. Though Nayomi said it might never happen and that though frightened her also, she was a woman afterall and true love was something that she hopped for but it wasn't something she would push herself to find. She sighed again and looked up listening to the exchange between the older team and the man that had dropped in on their party.
Nayomi narrowed her eyes, reaching down she took Duke's hand and took a deep breath.
"Duke, I and the others are all rouges, we ran from our organization that Red had put together after finding out that we were being used to hunt our own kind."
A few of the younger ones behind her mumbled surprised. Shan stepped forward.
"You didn't tell us that."
"I was going to get to it but we got the company and I never got the chance."
She looked back at Fran.
"We were being tricked into thinking that they were our eneimies and a threat to world peace as it were. We ran and have been hiding out here trying to live as normal a life as we can, when we heard that Red had found a whole new group to replace us we went and 'kidnapped' them so they wouldn't have to go through the same horrible realization to late like we did. We brought them here to help them contol their powers, help them train so we can take down Red and his phoney organization and than go about living our lives as peacefully as we can. A couple of us came out here tonight to have alittle fun before we got down to the tough stuff and we got ambushed. Is that good enough for you your highness?"
She put her other hand on her hip and rolled her eyes not really waiting for an answer, she looked at Damo and Sin.
"Get these guys back to the pad and get them a drink, turn some music on, get some food in their bellies and let them relax alot of them look like the need it and few of them have some things to think about."
She eyes Bre, Shan and Hath as they all looked at the ground and shook her head.
[I]'Kids' [/I]
"Alright Nay, what about you and Duke?"
"We'll find our own way home. You know us, we like to take our time in this town and enjoy the scenery."
Duke raised her hand to his mouth and kissed the top of it making Sin mock vomit, giving the lovers a smile he summoned the shadow and soon enough everyone found themselves back in the spacious pad that they had arrived in to begin with. Damo looked over everyone and opened a large cabnets to show every kind of liqure known to man.
"If we don't have your poison, though I'm sure we do, let us know and we'll go and get it."
Shan walked up without further prompting and grabbed a bottle of Jack Daniels from the shelf and a shot glass, walking to the fridge she pulled out a 2 liter of coke and walked to the living room and began to take shots of Jack followed by a large gulp of the coke. Nayomi's speech now sinking in. If the bonding trait from her werewolf ancestors ever kicked in and bre didn't accept her she would wither away into nothingness and become a mad beast like the ones she just finished killing. She shook her head and ignored the coke as she began to take large gulps from the bottle of Jack. The others had grabbed their drinks and were settleing about the pad, each of them lost in their own thoughts or having a side conversation. Shan pressed her knuckles into her forehead and blinked as a hand dropped onto her shoulder. Looking up she sighed and let a small smile grace her features.
"Hey Malinda."
Shan couldn't help but feel some sort of calm wash over her as her best friend slid over the back of the couch to land softly beside her.
"Hey you, what's bothering you?"
"You remember what Nayomi said?"
"Of corse, I think we're all kinda worried about the out come of that one, Bre and Hath mostly."
Shan looked up to see Bre sipping a drink in a somewhat dignafied manner, which was so Bre, and Hath in the corner, her own drink in hand, stealing glances at him here and there. She sighed and leaned back against the couch.
"I just don't know what the fuck to do. What if it does happen and he chooses her? I loose my sanity and you guys end up killing me, what if he does choose me, she gets hurt and resents me for the rest of the time we're together. Shit I wish I were a vampire."
"No you don't."
She jumped and looked back as Sin wrestled with Damo over what looked like a taco, he gave her a wink and bit down into Damo's arm with a mischivious glint in his eyes.
"Ah! damnit Sin, no biting!"
Sin took the chance and ran down the hall making Malinda laugh and Shan chuckle. Shan leaned back against the couch and wiped a hand across her face.
"Why is my life so fucked up?"
She took another long gulp of the drink sighing as she looked over at Bre writing in his notebook as he watched Sin and Damo chase one another down.
"And besides, I doubt he even knows what feelins are Mal...I mean he's got his nose in that book all day everyday and barely looks at the rest of us."
"He seemed pretty upset when you were fighting the Alpha."
"I guess. I dunno. It's just...what if it does happen, won't it get in the way of me leading the team?"
Nayomi plopped down on the other side of her with a bottle of Southern Comfort making Shan jump and curse.
"What the fuck! Do you always have to do that?!"
Nayomi laughed and took a swing from her bottle.
"You know, I used to think just like you, 'it's for the good of the team, I have to be stronger so I can lead them, I have to sacrafice my life for them.' It's not all about that Pup. They're your family, your friends. Not just your team. You need to lean on them as much as they lean on you. Once you figure out how to do that, everything will fall into place. I promise."
"But the bonding thing, what if he rejects me?"
"What if, what if, what if. What if you die before that? What if he accepts you? What if he doesn't? What if you say fuck it and make it happen? What if you say fuck it and shove him to her? Shut up! Just let it happen. Life is life and you just need to sit back and enjoy the ride."
"Easy for you to say, you have your lover."
"Because I wasn't chicken to get to know him. I made him see me and I let it happen."
Shan looked over at her, Nayomi's cheeks were already flushed and her eyes somwhat glazed.
"You can't hold your liqure can you wolf?"
Nayomi barked out a laugh and shook her head smiling widely.
"Not a damn bit!"
Shan blinked and watched as Nay tipped the amber liquid back and down the rest of the bottle in one go, feeling her eye twitch as Nayomi looked at her. Falling over almost onto Shan's lap she giggled as Shan stood up and looked down at her.
"Can I have my seat back?"
Nayomi let out a small burp and shook her head.
"Nope, not til you talk to him."
Shan growled lightly and walked away from a drunken Nayomi and a giggling Malinda.
"Damn sonava...I'll kill her and throw Malinda in the ugliest piece of clothing I can find..."
She stopped and leaned on the counted next to Bre still grumbling.
"What's got you pissed off?"
"Freakin Nayomi and Malinda. Nay's drunk and Mali is going along for the ride. Had to get away from them."
Bre looked up for a moment to see Nayomi roll off the couch and Malinda laughing and trying to pull her back up.
"I see your point."
"No kidding."
She rolled her eyes good naturedly as Bre went back to witing.
"What do you write in that thing anyway that's got your nose in it 24/7?"
She leaned in trying to look over his shoulder.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Okay! Time for a break and some fun. Interact with each other and lets loosen this thing up some. Have fun everyone.

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=3][FONT=Century Gothic]Using Sin's special skill to get back meant Malinda was now standing muddy in the large room. She blushed, hoping no one would notice and get mad. Luckily her feet weren't muddy as well. She quickly ran off to the bathroom and took a shower, not bothering to close the door. It's not like it's anything they hadn't seen before, if anyone walked in. She quickly dried off after getting the mud off, and walked out the bathroom door. Her state of being skyclad at least meant taking a shower didn't take as long as most people.

Malinda walked over to the cabinet, and her eyes grew wide with delight. She had never seen so much liquor in one place. Sure, she had been to a liquor store once before, but it's selection was meager compared to this cabinet. She had trouble 'picking her poison' though and wanted to choose them all. Well, not really of course. She didn't want to ride the express to Vomitville. She would try most of them tonight though, she realized, and decided on some Bacardi for now. She downed a couple of shots and grabbed a bigger glass and went to find Shan. She seemed troubled earlier, so she felt like talking to her best friend and encourage her. Finally finding her on the couch, she put a hand on Shan's shoulder. Shan seemed to be lost in her own thoughts, but she looked over and smiled so Malinda slid down in front of her.

Shan got up after their talk, thanks to Nayomi, but Malinda was having a hard time noticing. Someone kept filling up her glass that she had grabbed earlier. Either that or it kept filling up on its own. She had seen stranger things, after all. Then Malinda realized that it was Nayomi who was sharing some of the Southern Comfort with her. She giggled and Nayomi giggled too. After Malinda pulled Nayomi back up off of the floor, Nayomi looked over at her and her eyes went wide.

"Holy shit!" Nayomi almost yelled.

"What?" Malinda asked, nearly jumping in her seat.

"You're naked!" Nayomi said, as she pointed a finger at Malinda.

Now it was Malinda's turn to fall on the floor, thanks to her fit of laughter. She knew that Nayomi must have noticed this before, but she was too drunk now and was acting like she just noticed for the first time. Malinda rolled on the floor laughing, before walking off to see if anyone else was having fun tonight (and if they would give her a taste of whatever their choice in drink was.)
[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

• 2 weeks later...
[COLOR="Gray"][SIZE="1"][FONT="Trebuchet MS"]Sleep was a friend that JB knew too well....and to be honest, he loved it. It's the only true release for JB's abilities, and it gives his mind the freedom to be whimsical, free, and non-analytical. But with the continuous splurge of noise down the hallway, JB's slumber came to an abrupt end, "What the hell is going on out there?!" JB groaned as he squinted his eyes and scratched his head in a drowsy manner, "I hope L'ansey and Damo didn't break anything this time..." And with that, JB got out of his bed and stretched before looking in the mirror, and running his fingers through his naturally spikey, white hair. His room was filled with ancient books, scrolls, and tomes, all neatly arranged on the book shelves that lined the west end of his bedroom wall, while on the east end, tons of computer junk cluttered half of the large desk that held all three of JB's computers. Only dressed in comfortable, red sweatpants, JB left his room, and started his way down the hall to the Common Room, to see where all the commotion was coming from.

"Holy shit!" Nayomi yelled, startling a fully naked girl.

"What?" The girl asked with a puzzled look on her face.

"You're naked!" Nayomi said, as she drunkenly pointed a finger at the girl, who was now rolling on the floor with laughter. JB didn't know what was going on, or what to think.

"NAY?!" JB yelled with a confused yet startled look on his face. "I thought I was the only gay one here!? Besides, YOU'RE MARRIED!!" JB then began to look around the room and he saw even more people who he hadn't met. It wasn't until his eyes fell on another wolf girl that JB realized who these people were.

"You think I'm gay?!" Nayomi said as she rolled on the floor laughing at the accusation that JB had thrown at her.

Now completely embarrassed, JB scratched his head and grinned, "Oops! Heh heh! I didn't know what to think....I mean she IS naked. My Apologies Malinda....heh, you too Nay."

"No pro--wait...how did you know my name?" Malinda said as a serious look became apparent on her face.

"I know all of your names......ever since I found out that Red was training a set of new students, I've been keeping a close eye on you guys...but I didn't know that Nay, and the gang had rescued you guys already...."

"Jerrod!" L'ansey yelled from across the room while twirling a bottle of Ciroc, "it's about time that you woke up! So...what'll ya have to drink?"

"Caramel Bailey's and Coffee please and thank you." JB said as he yawned and rubbed his bare chest, "

[CENTER]*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*[/CENTER]

OOC: I kno, I kno....weak first post, but I'll do better when we get to the good stuff.

[/FONT] [/SIZE][/COLOR]

OOC: I'm not the best at dual playing, so I'm going to switch up colors between Damo and Jensen for the time being.

[COLOR=blue]Damo felt for Hath, Bre and Shan, he knew what it was to have to choose in life. His love for Jinx helped him grow, and he knew how much he hurt when she disapeared and then...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#0000ff]Shaking himself out of the past Damo stood at the doorway and watched with a grin as the teams felt each other out. The incident with Malinda had passed a few moments ago, and Nayomi had finally passed out. Pulling the marker from his pocket Damo allowed his energy to flow. JB sat at the table shaking his head as the marker floated across the room and stoped in front of Nay's head.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#0000ff]"You would think you would want to live to see if Sin's bite would give you an extended life or not Damo." The comment made Damo chuckle since JB wasn't stopping him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#0000ff]Damo steadily made the marker gently touch Nay's head...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#0000ff]Suddenly she swatted a hand that wasn't there so quickly it made Damo jump back, even from his doorway vantage point. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#0000ff]Opening her eyes suddenly Damo dropped the marker and headed towards his room. He heard a crash and laughed to himself as he figured Nay tripped over the table trying to scurry over it. She'd kill him in the morning, he just hoped she didn't realize she'd have a big black dot to deal with.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#0000ff]---------------------------------------------------------[/COLOR]

[COLOR=green]Despite the lighter mood the team at the table displayed, Jensen felt a bit of saddness. It wasn't a secret that there was a love triangle from the get go, it just sucked that one of his friends was going to be hurt...and possibly killed because of it.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#008000]Excusing himself from the drinking table, an accidental jump onto a very tall cell phone tower during a drunken night caused jensen to take it easy until he felt he had mastered his powers. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#008000]Wandering into the living room he noticed Hath sitting in silence in the dark, sitting down beside her Jensen patted her on the shoulder. She was at a disadvantage in this situation, Bre's conscious would tell him to pick Shan for the good of the group. And not that that wasn't the right thing to do, Jensen still felt bad for Hath. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#008000]"Penny for your thoughts?" He asked her sincerely, hoping to get an insight to how she felt.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#008000]"Wait....what does that even mean?" He scratched his head as he thought about it. Hoping that Hath would take his air headed comment as an attempt to make her feel better.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Shan watched as the others talked with one another and sighed, she felt the need for some fresh air and headed for the balcany. Leaning on the railing she looked over the city and sighed again. She could feel the liquer that was in her system but shook it off as she straightened up and looked back into the room through the glass doors. She saw Jensen sitting with Hath and scratching his head, the red blush on his cheeks telling her that he had just madea fool of himself yet again. She looked at the older ones and saw Duke leading Nayomi to the couch where she looked up at him and gave him a bright smile and leaned on him closeing her eyes. She than looked at Bre and felt her stomach twist as their eyes met. She would be lieing if she said she felt nothing for him but she would again be lieing if she said that it meant nothing to her. She threw her head back and looked up at the moon that was shining down brightly on her and took a deep breath feeling her pulse quicken, everything seemed to slow down as she looked upon the pale orb hovering above her. She tore her eyes away from the moon and closed them feeling the world come back to her. It was all so confuseing, the other group, the thing with Hath and Bre, her own liniage. Things just didn't fall into place like she was used to happeing. Sighing again she chance a look back into the room and saw the Bre was still watching her, no doubt caught in his own thoughts. She looked over at Hath and than to her reflection in the glass and pulled at the tip of her left ear. She could understand why he would choose Hath; besides the whole talking to spirits thing and able to rise the dead she was normal. Or at least normal looking, she didn't have to wear a hat out in public to hide wolf ears, she didn't have to wear covers over her teeth to hide fangs that normal people didn't have, or gloves to hide claws. Her grandparents were most likely normal humans that had normal jobs instead of huge werewolves that slobered and growled at anything that moved. It was than in that moment that Shan realized how different from her team she really was. She was the only one that really had to hide her appearance, she was the only one that had to hide who she was in public. She turned around looking back over the city and felt tears prick her eyes as it sunk in that she might be to different to find love...but Nayomi had found it alright, than again she looked normal besides the fangs, and the person she had fallen in love with was just as different as she was, covered in scars and healing cuts. She crossed her arms on the railing and rested her forhead ontop of them and let out another sigh and pinched the bridge of her nose. Glancing back into the room she saw Bre look away and write in his notebook, taking the chance she stood up on the railing and jumped down onto the ground below landing gracefully on her feet she shoved her hands in her pockets and began to walk around the building not going very far so as she didn't get lost but allowed her self to get lost in her own thoughts as she roamed following the sidewalk around the building.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Sin smiled as he handed Jerrod?s drink to him, Jerrod had always used Sin?s whole name instead of ?Sin? which is what L?ansey means in some demon language or another.

Sin hiccupped and Jerrod eyed him suspiciously, ?How unprofessional, the bartender is drinking the merchandise.?

?Bollocks?.You call it unprofessionalism, I call it doing inventory? Sin laughed and his eyes lingered on Jerrod?s chest for a moment then he blushed.

?So, uh, how was your hibernation mate? I know your flight was long...sorry I couldn?t shadow warp you here? with saving those kids and all I was a little tied up? I hope you had a decent rest? Sin finished his flustered rambling short of breath and grinning drunkenly.

?What are you babbling about?? JB chuckled. ? Some things never change?

?Meaning??

?You?re still so cute of course? JB tussled Sin?s hair.

?Oy!? Sin batted JB?s hands away. ?I?m not that simple young bloke you knew years ago? I?ve changed Jerrod.? Sin put his hand on JB?s ?Really?..I?ve grown up.? Sin added.

Just then Nayomi crashed over a table.

?Er, wow? I better go help Nayomi, seems Duke's taking a bathroom break.? JB strolled over to Nayomi a little bit to fast for Sin's liking.

Sin sighed? [I]?Hey what?s wrong? [/I]Damo?s thoughts were projected into his head, his mind voice tinted with concern.

[I]?nothing mate, I?m fine.?[/I] Sin sent back? at the same time trying to shut himself completely down.

[I]?don?t lie to me, I can feel what you?re feeling Sin?and it feels like you just had your heart-?[/I] Damo had gotten better with his telepathy that plus the special bond they had (due to Sin turning him into a vampire, thus becoming his Sire as it?s call) Damo and Sin had a strong mental bond. And sometimes this pissed Sin off completely?. Like now

[I]?Damo! Bugger off! Just leave it alone? [/I]Sin sent his wordless reply with so much anger and emotion he knew it would give Damo a slight headache. Sin turned around and grabbed some random bottles of alcohol, then dissolves into shadows in the corner.

Sin stumbled upon reappearing on the roof. Nayomi wasn?t the only one who couldn?t handle liquor .

------------------------------

[COLOR="Indigo"]?So that?s the jest of it Sir?? Fran had just finished briefing his commander on the situation with the foreign witches and Red?s corrupted organization.

?He?s a tyrant, this is just unacceptedble! I can believe we almost aided him in his twisted endeavors, Okay Fran, I want you to go back their and give those witches our full support?

Fran nearly spit out his coffee, ?Pardon me??

?Well, I sense whatever Red has plan will hold disastrous consequences on a grand scale. Whatever those Witches need to do will help prevent that.?

?But.. their leader is? quite the handful, I mean I don?t see her listening to us?

?We?re not going to tell them what to do, we?re simply aiding them? in fact inform them they can move into Sanctuary I?m sure I?ll grand facility will be much help to their endeavors?

Fran?s jaw almost hit the floor? ?uh..S-sir or you sure ??

?One hundred percent sure, and I want it done at daybreak, and I insist you persuade them to come, if not to stay here at least for dinner.?

Fran groaned, Commander Reemit Bleu was the only man that unnerved François and could completely throw him off by surprising him with some crazy proposal? maybe it was because the man was slightly insane or was it because he was psychic? Fran had no idea but sometimes it wasn?t amusing? it was just scary and annoying

?Yes sure??

?Okay, I?m depending on you, and I know you wont disaapoint me.?

?Lets hope they trust me half as much as you do? Fran said exiting out Bleu?s office.[/COLOR]

• 2 weeks later...
[FONT="Trebuchet MS"][SIZE="1"][COLOR="Gray"]?Er, wow? I better go help Nayomi, seems Duke's taking a bathroom break.? JB said as he made his way towards his drunken comrade, his cheeks flushed a little, when he thought about the serious way Sin had grabbed his hand and looked at him. [i]"I've always joked and playfully flirted with L'ansey....didn't think that he would take me seriously one of these days...heh guess I didn't hide my feelings so good after all..."[/i] With a gesture of his hand, Nayomi's drunken body began to levitate off the floor, and positioned her stand up, "Nay, can you stand on your own?"

"Grrafddgsfnun...." A wasted Nayomi managed to mumble, while scratching the big black dot on her forehead....courtesy of Damo of course.

"I'll take that as a no..." JB said as he grabbed one of her arms and began to help her walk to her room. But before they began to walk down the hallway, JB glanced at Sin once more.....he was grabbing a few bottles of alcohol before angrily disappearing into his shadow. [i]"I hope he didn't get the wrong impression--"[/i]

"Thanks bro, I'll take over from here" Duke said, interrupting JB's thought process. He proceeded to pick Nayomi up and throw her over his shoulders.

"No prob" JB chuckled as the two headed for their bedroom. JB let out a deep sigh, before going back to his own room to put on a shirt. When he returned, he went to the spot where Sin had faded into his shadow.

[i]"Check the roof"[/i] Damo telepathically said to JB with a smile. Thanks to the evolution of his ability a few years back, JB 's Memory Mimic ability made his spells easier to perform, without the need of incantations for most of them, he can also somewhat mimic the ability of others to a certain extent. So with a corresponding nod and smile, JB closed his eyes, and fell into his own shadow as well, ending up on the roof with a very drunk half Vampire Demon, who was looking out over Paris skyline in a sad looking, drunken stupor.

"C?ur qui soupire n'a pas ce qu'il désire." JB said as he walked up and looked at the city, standing next to Sin. "Beautiful isn't it?" Sin looked at JB in a surprised way, as if he wasn't expecting him to be there, his already Red cheeks flushed an even deeper shade of Red, matching his Crimson hair,

"What does that mean?" Sin said as he nodded, trying not to sound too drunk.

"The heart that sighs does not have what it desires." JB said as he smiled and looked Sin in his now watery eyes.

[CENTER]
*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*[/CENTER]

OOC: Lol, it felt kinda good coming up with that one lol...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

A childlike giggle escaped his throat, drawing Shan's attention to him and his partner. "Well, how do you do, Miss Shan?"

"Who are you? What do you want?"

"Xiu. A pleasure to meet you, miss. We've been sent to help you." A bright smile spread across his dark red lips as he guestured to the child next to him. "And this is my partner.

"Lumiere. A pleasure." She bowed slightly, and smiled. "Headquarters though we might make a valuable asset to your team, so they sent us over immediately."

Shan eyed them, though she was obviously confused. Standing before her was a man and a small child. The man was dressed in women's clothing, with skin tight leather daisy duke shorts and fishnets, paired with spike heeled boots. He wore a military cap over his long, luxurious silver hair, and completed the look with a wrap over kimono like thing with big, billowy sleeves. He smelled strongly of perfume, and expensive perfume at that. The chlild was another story altogether, wearing simple flat boots with a pretty light pink short skirt and a ruffled white baby doll shirt. She wore her hair in a kind of sideways ponytail, it curling around in a single motion at the side of her head.

"Please, may we come in? We've traveled quite a distance, and we're somewhat tired and in need of rest.

"Yeah, and I'm starving."

Lumiere chastied Xiu readily, sighing. "A lady really should try to be more elegant..."

"I'll let you stick with the elegance, Lumiere." Xiu laughed.

"Ah, Xiu..." Lumiere sighed, closing her eyes. "Please restrain yourself. We are only hired hands, after all."

"Eh, at least for now. They'll see how useful we are eventually." Xiu removed a folded up set of papers from his shorts. "Here's the paperwork about us. Have a once over with it, and feel free to contact HQ."

Shan looked confused, though took the papers, and read them. "Xiu and Lumiere... Aren't you two the odd couple."

"I would like to think so." Xiu responded. Lumiere nodded her agreement. "Of course, I would like to see the extent of the database you've compled up to this point, and we will need to be briefed about your current exploits."

"Organized much?" Shan commented, and Lumiere only smiled. "It is rather tedious, though nessessary to perform my job. We with the Organization believe that being prepared is not merely an advantage, but a nesescity. Often, being prepeared can be all the difference between life or death in many situations, which most of, if not all, concur with out line of work. I will apologize for my request if it offended you." Lumiere bowed, and smiled.

Shan only stared blankly at Lumiere. "You're thourogh.... did you rehearse that?"

"Nonsense. It's simple etiquette." Lumiere cocked her head. "Not one to be very trusting, I see. Well, perhaps we can prove to be trusted in the near future. I sincerely hope to become good comrades."

Shaking her head, Shan sighed. "Come on then. Let's get you inside."

Ayoden looked around with a numb expression on his face. He knew where he was and exactly what he was there for.

"What a damn bore. I feel like this bull won't ever end." he said walking up to a rather fine looking building. He then took out a small pipe with a flaming smiling face on it and lit it with his lighter and deeply inhaled. The smoke filling his lungs with a soothing burn.

"Good thing I got this or I would fucking off myself now." he said putting the pipe away. As he prepared to knock on the door he saw a figure on top of the roof. Ayoden presumed he or she was a part of this group he was to join.

"A lookout huh, at least they're cautious." he thought knocking on the door.

"Heh, I hope they like my girl Mary..." he laughed to himself. The door then slowly opened revealing a child and a woman or so Ayoden assumed until he saw the apple.

"Well isn't this something. Names Ayoden Blackcloud but I prefer "Fog". I've been sent here to observe and assist if necessary and I ain't telling you by who cause I don't know. They paid me and that's all. Accept it or screw off." Ayoden said letting himself in. The two gave him quite the dirty look and appeared ready for a fight but stopped when he pulled out his pipe and took a few puffs from it.

"I work better high. That's all. So you guys gonna fill me in or what?". he continued with a frog in his throat.

[COLOR="Navy"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Shan felt the growl bubbleing in her throat but killed it off as she looked at the three that had just told her that they were here to help. She didn't need the help, she didn't want it; but the more she thought on it the more sense it made and she let the growl come out as a sigh.
"We're not competely sure where we're going from here, but I remember some one saying something about a colaboration in Rome. We could start there and see if we can find something out about what Red organization is really up to."
The rest of the people present nodded in agreement, they were all happy for the moment of reprive that they had been given but now it was time to move and do something other than sit here and do nothing. She ran a hand through her bangs and scratched her right ear as it twitched, looking at Ayoden she felt the hair on the back of her neck stand on end and felt the growl bubble up again and swallowed it down. Letting out another sigh she looked at her feet and than around the room at the others.
"Lets get some rest we'll head for Rome tomarrow. Til than lets just get some rest."
She brushed past the others and met eyes with Bre before she walked back into the hall and retreated into her room, flopping down on the bed throwing her arm over her eyes she let out a breath and felt her body fall into a deep sleep that she found her self wishing that she would never wake up from.[/FONT][/COLOR]