OtakuBoards

Fullmetal Alchemist

Guest dark kitsune

[QUOTE=Gin][color=black][font='Times New Roman'][font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2][color=navy]I meant what it is you do in it. (Does that make since?) I want to know what the point of the game is, where you go, what you do, maybe what characters (besides Ed and Al I?m guessing they?re in it) are in it, and when it takes place (during the anime, after it, ect.). I guess you guys don?t know though? I tried googling it but all the links I saw were things like deviantART sites? and one in another language?[/color][/size][/font][/font][/color]
[color=black][font='Times New Roman'][font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2][color=#000080]And anyone know whether they are using Ready Steady Go as the third and fourth ending themes when they show it on [Adult Swim] or if they will be playing Undo and Rewrite? I asked awhile ago but never got an anwser.[/color][/size][/font][/font][/color][/QUOTE]

The point of the game? I couldn't tell you. But I know that it takes place several years after the manga series ended. Ed is in the military and he finally wears the militay uniform >_< But I konw you fight the sins and there are four endings to the game, one in which Ed dies and becomes Pride. My avatar and banner have a picture of him as Pride. And there are the main characters like Roy, Riza, Fury, Armstrong, Havoc...

It goes by the manga because in the manga the Furher is not a homunculi..

Well if you have more questions I suppose you could ask me.. I might know XD

[FONT=Palatino Linotype]I just picked up my Anime Insider magazine, and on one of the first few pages, there was this "Biggest Fan Contest" being held in the name of FMA. 2 Grand Prize winners will win:
A 5 Day, 3 Night trip to Japan
Tickets to see L'Arc~en~Ciel in concert at the Tokyo Dome
A "Behind the Scenes" Tour of Tokyo
$1,000 Spending Money
$250 Spending Money for your Guest
$250 Gift Card for Hot Topic

I just thought I'd let everyone know. To enter, [URL=http://www1.fullmetalalchemist.com/contest/]click here![/URL][/FONT]

Have Fun!

T.S.

[spoiler]Yes and no. Ed is killed in one of the last three eposiodes I'm think number 49. The homunculi that has Ed'd arm and leg stbs him when he comes out of some weird gateway thing. Anyway Al being the Philosper's Stone brings his brother back to life. Ed goes back to the gateway and does something weird. Then some more weird crap happens and somehow Al gets his body back and the homunculi are all dead. Al wakes up in their hometown and is playing with Winrey's dog. Winrey sees him and wonders were Ed is and more importantly why Al looks the same he did before the accident. Meaning he's still seven years old. Al has no memory of anything that happened after his mother died and wants to know what happened. Winry tells him and he makes a promise to find his brother and meet up with him again. He finds their teacher and gets her to teach him alchmey. Mean while Ed has reloacted to Tranvalnia to do something but, he also makes a promise to find and meet up with his brother again. This is all I rember from the guide that I read. It was really through and the ending is SO sad. I got teary eyed while reading it.[/spoiler]

[QUOTE=Tyler Koregaten]
Off topic: I'm afraid Shin doesn't sell Bluebird's Illusion anymore because the license for it was terminated.[/QUOTE]

0_o Are you serious? =_= just when I thought I could finally get my hands on it. *sigh* I guess I'll have to look somewhere else, tell me if you find any information on it.

[quote name='Tyler Koregaten']Luckily, Shin has a few left that he's selling at 5 BUCKS EACH!!!!! I was able to get a copy, and it's not as good as you'd think. I give it 3 stars. Bummer.[/quote]

Five dollars? Are you sure? And no, it's a good game, or else I wouldn't bother looking for it. How did you play it anyway? Its all in Chinese. But anyways, I want it for the art and the different endings that you can get.

I love this show XD! It is the awesome-ness :D! I've laughed and cryed lots with this one.

I have a huge FMA poster on my wall and another smaller one. I also have alot of FMA music and the manga. Yesterday I bought a FMA shirt...MADE FOR A GIRL!!! I had a heart attack when I saw it and HAD to buy it. There was 2 designs but I like the one I got better (the other had Ed with his shirt off which is REALLY hot but I didn't think my mommy would like it :P). I'm glad to have finally found a GIRL anime top :D.

I really want to play the game. But I'm gonna have to wait till it's $20 :P.

Anyways, my favorite episode would have to be the 6th one, when it'd Ed's birthday and and Elicia born. My real name is pronounced the same way except it's spelled with an 'I' not an 'E' XD. I laughed alot in that episode.

I just saw the episode where [spoiler]Hughes dies[/spoiler] and I wanted to cry. [spoiler] when his daughter was cryinng out "Mommy! Why are they burrying daddy? He can't do his work ehn he wakes up if they bury him!
And she kept yelling and... AAAAA! It makes me want to cry just thinking about it! HOUGHES WAS THE BEST CHARACHTER!!![/spoiler] *cries himself to sleep*

:catgirl: did any one see the last one it was sad [spoiler]Lt. Col. Hughes died :( . But Roy is so sad that he lost is friend. And Ed and Al doesnt know about it.[/spoiler] :catgirl: i think there is season 2. i want to see some more of fullmetal alchemist :catgirl:

[COLOR=#503F86][SIZE=1][b]Added spoiler tags. PLEASE be mindful of what you could be revealing to people who haven't yet seen the series. How to use the tags is indicated in the FAQ page. -Solo[/COLOR][/SIZE][/b]

It's not that much of a spoiler O.o. It is a rerun people. If you don't know [spoiler]Hughes died[/spoiler] by now then too bad, you need to catch up :p . The ending is very emotional yup. Why must the good die young :animecry: ?! It's wierd how [spoiler]Ed saw Hughes waiving to him on the train after he died. I'm glad they didn't play the endiong song too, it would have killed the sad mood.[/spoiler]

[quote name='QuikSilver04]It's not that much of a spoiler O.o. It is a rerun people. If you don't know [spoiler]Hughes died[/spoiler] by now then too bad, you need to catch up :p . The ending is very emotional yup. Why must the good die young :animecry: ?! It's wierd how [spoiler']Ed saw Hughes waiving to him on the train after he died. I'm glad they didn't play the endiong song too, it would have killed the sad mood.[/spoiler][/quote][COLOR=#503F86]QuikSilver, that's incredibly insensitive of you. Not only has most of the UK not even seen past episode 4 of FMA, there is a rules thread [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=46199]here[/URL] which says that people [i]must[/i] use spoilers when discussing things that happen later on in the series. I personally have not seen much of FMA, but I would certainly like to without having it all spoiled for me beforehand.

Repeatedly failing to use spoiler tags will result in a ban from the site. Please don't be so forward about it.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Solo Tremaine][COLOR=#503F86]QuikSilver, that's incredibly insensitive of you. Not only has most of the UK not even seen past episode 4 of FMA, there is a rules thread [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=46199]here[/URL] which says that people [i]must[/i] use spoilers when discussing things that happen later on in the series. I personally have not seen much of FMA, but I would certainly like to without having it all spoiled for me beforehand.

Repeatedly failing to use spoiler tags will result in a ban from the site. Please don't be so forward about it.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]
LOL! Insensitive eh? Me? Heh, I've seen worse. Well, whatever, sorry about the spoiler thing anyway. I don't keep track of the episode numbers so I don't know how late the episode is. I guess it's because I like spoilers I'm not aware of them, I'll try to think of you guys next time ;).

I hope they come out with new epsisodes soon though, my week is full of reruns =/.

Guest jwitham89
for anyone who has the FMA soundtrack or anything i was just wondering what the name of the song that plays everytime something really sad happens or is revealed ([spoiler]roy executing the doctors in Ishbal[/spoiler], The beggining of Ep. 25 with hughes and mustang talking).

its really bugging me so if u know please post it :animestun

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=2][color=navy]Ooo! Are you talking about the (I think) harmonica music that they seem to play a lot when talking about the Ishbal Massacre? *Goes to check with tivoed episode of 25.* I love that song. Anyways, sorry about the game Mystic Silver ?but thanks for the info on it. Now it sounds pretty cool and I?m somewhat interested ?too bad it?s in Chinese. Too lazy to look through all the old posts to see if you said this already but did you try looking for it on eBay? [/color][/size][/font]

[font=Times New Roman][font=Comic Sans MS][size=2][color=navy]I?m so glad I finally got to see the English version of episode 25! I missed it the first time and so had to read and episode summary ?ruining the surprise for me. Later while visiting friends from South Carolina I got to see it subbed (bad me^^) I have one question that my older brother (who usually watches it with me) pointed out [spoiler]why would Envy bother saving Hughes from Lust and Sloth if he was just going to kill him anyways? ?Maybe did Envy only kill him because Hughes realized Envy wasn?t really Ross?[/spoiler][/color][/size][/font][/font]