OtakuBoards

Fullmetal Alchemist

Guest dark kitsune

No, I'm afraid old Shin doesn't have a website. He keeps saying he'll get one started, but he doesn't. However, I was in Atlanta earlier today and stopped by.
He does have the game for $19.96. He said he was going to get a new PS2 game in Japanese called Fullmetal Alchemist:The Other Side of the Gate. He supposed to have it by August 12. I'll make a new post if I find out anything new.

You're very welcome.
P.S. Criticize me and you pay! :D (State Alchemists rule! :p )

[QUOTE=Tyler Koregaten]
He does have the game for $19.96. He said he was going to get a new PS2 game in Japanese called Fullmetal Alchemist:The Other Side of the Gate. He supposed to have it by August 12. I'll make a new post if I find out anything new.[/QUOTE]

He has the game?! It's Bluebird's Illusion, right? How often do you go to Atlanta? I'm thinking that maybe if you gave me the address to the store I could send a money order for the game, but I would have to be sure he had it when I send the money. Does his store have a phone number? PM me if you have anymore information.

[quote name='xmystic_silverx']He has the game?! It's Bluebird's Illusion, right? How often do you go to Atlanta? I'm thinking that maybe if you gave me the address to the store I could send a money order for the game, but I would have to be sure he had it when I send the money. Does his store have a phone number? PM me if you have anymore information.[/quote]
hey wats goin on people hows the board coming and who has the game?

[quote name='anubis_zoe2003']hey wats goin on people hows the board coming and who has the game?[/quote]

I'm hoping to buy it from a store that Tyler has visited. I don't think many people have the game, I only know 2 people who do and one lives in Hong Kong so it was easy to come buy and the other one had to bid on a korean auction to get it.

[QUOTE]also: Why's it called bluebird's illusion?[/QUOTE]

This isn't a PS2 or Xbox game, if that's what you thought. Its for the PC and why it's called Bluebird's Illusion, I don't know, you would have to ask the creators.

Fullmetal Alchemist and the Curse of the Crimson Elixir(I might of put an incorrect name) is out in Alaska! I bought it yesterday! Does anyone else have this game? If you have, do you like it? I'm still trying to decide if it's better than Broken Angel.
Well, in other words, has anyone found Easter Eggs on the first FMA DVD? I'm still searching....

You're very welcome.

P.S. PM me to join the Anime Lovers 4 Ever Club!(please request to join in your PM.)

[quote name='Tyler Koregaten']Fullmetal Alchemist and the Curse of the Crimson Elixir(I might of put an incorrect name) is out in Alaska![/quote]

Alaska? Why Alaska? No one lives there... :animeangr
So, what's it about? Crimson Elixer... I don't remember nething about that :/

But the screen shots look awsome :D

[quote name='Sapphire Flare'] Alaska? Why Alaska? No one lives there... :animeangr [/quote]
Simple. Alaska is closer to Asia than the mainland states. So, Japan ships things here, then Alaska ships them there. Got it? Anyways, the game's great and it only costs $32.97 here! See? There [I]are[/I] perks to living in Alaska! :p :D :animesmil

P.S. PM me to join the Anime Lovers 4 Ever Club!(please request to join in your PM.)

Guest DarkShigure
FULL METAL ALCHEMIST IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE ANIME SERIES, EVEN THOUGH IT IS PRETTY SHORT IT'S STILL COOL. I HAVE SEEN ALL 51 EPISODES AND READ THE FIRST VOLUME OF THE MANGA. MY FAVORITE CHARACTER IS EITHER AL OR DEN :animeswea I HOPE I DON'T SOUND LIKE I'M BRAGGING. ALL IN ALL IT IS A GREAT SERIES.

Guest silfredo45
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]undefined[/FONT][SIZE=2]2[/SIZE][COLOR=DarkRed]undefined[/COLOR][quote name='Stephanie Ayler']Is this part of Full Metal Panic? If not, I'm looking forward into finding it. I'm just alittle curious; because I've heard alot of different titles begining with Full Metal.:worried: I don't know if they're the same or not.:nervous:[/quote]
cooolll

Guest silfredo45
cooolll ur the only one who has said anything about fullmetal, hey i have a question for u have u seen the episode where alfonse becomes the philosopher stone? if not i recomend it its the best episode and it's also one of the last ones.... pretty cool see ya :cool:

[quote name='silfredo45]cooolll ur the only one who has said anything about fullmetal, hey i have a question for u have u seen the episode where [spoiler]alfonse becomes the philosopher stone?[/spoiler'] if not i recomend it its the best episode and it's also one of the last ones.... pretty cool see ya :cool:[/quote]

Ack! add spoiler tags! T_T now I know what happens... :animedepr

[color=black][size=2][quote name='Tyler Koregaten']Well, in other words, has anyone found Easter Eggs on the first FMA DVD? I'm still searching....[/quote][/size][/color][color=black][size=2][color=navy][font=Comic Sans MS]From a post of mine from (one page from when you posted) two pages ago:
[/font][/color][/size][/color][color=black][size=2][QUOTE=Me]
[/size][/color][color=black][font=Tahoma]1. [/font][/color][color=black][font=Comic Sans MS]Go to the episode menu
[/font][/color][color=black][font=Tahoma]2. [/font][/color][color=black][font=Comic Sans MS]Go to any episode?s menu
[/font][/color][color=black][font=Tahoma]3. [/font][/color][color=black][font=Comic Sans MS]Put the cursor over the roman numeral IV
[/font][/color][color=black][font=Tahoma]4. [/font][/color][color=black][font=Comic Sans MS]Move the cursor to the right
[/font][/color][size=2][color=navy][font=Comic Sans MS]The red symbol that appears on Lust?s chest, Gluttony?s tongue, [spoiler][/font][/color][color=black][font=Comic Sans MS]and a part of the body on all the other homunculi[/spoiler][/font][/color][color=navy][font=Comic Sans MS] should appear if you click that symbol it?ll bring you to a Japanese preview for the next episode.[/font][/color][color=black][/QUOTE][/color][/size][color=black][font=Comic Sans MS][size=2][color=navy]These aren?t just for the first DVD but the second and third too (and most likely the rest). [/color][/size][/font][/color]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=2][color=navy][color=black]Also does anyone know anything about the FMA PC game besides that it's from [/color][color=black]China[/color][color=black], incredibly hard to get, and the name? Now I?m really interested in it?[/color][/color][/size][/font]

I've finally finished watching the whole series. It is great from start to end. My favourite characters would have to be Hughes and Rose. I actually cried at the end. I cried one other time, see if you can guess when.

[quote name='Meggido']I've finally finished watching the whole series. It is great from start to end. My favourite characters would have to be Hughes and Rose. I actually cried at the end. I cried one other time, see if you can guess when.[/quote]

Hmmm was it when [spoiler]hughes died?[/spoiler]
Yeah I haven't seen all the epsidoes, only like, up to the 24th or something, but it was really good so far.

Meggido you must have watched these in japanese? I assume since I do not believe the whole series has been dubbed and or released on DVD in english.

DarkShigure: FMA is actually quite a long Anime since most are about 26 episodes or less.

[QUOTE=Ima]Meggido you must have watched these in japanese? I assume since I do not believe the whole series has been dubbed and or released on DVD in english.

DarkShigure: FMA is actually quite a long Anime since most are about 26 episodes or less.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I did watch them in Japanese with subs. Pretty cool. I find that sometimes the dubbed versions are toned down.

Anyway Sapphire Flare picked the other time I cried watching it. like that would be hard to guess.

[quote name='Gin][font=Comic Sans MS][size=2][color=navy][color=black]Also does anyone know anything about the FMA PC game besides that it's from [/color][color=black]China[/color][color=black], incredibly hard to get, and the name? Now I?m really interested in it?[/color][/color][/size'][/font][/quote]

It's called Bluebird's Illusion. I don't know what else you want to know Lol. Well, it's fan-made and there are no more copies being made.

But.. I have good news! For those of you who haven't seen the new FMA movie trailor here it is:

[url]http://www.apple.com/jp/quicktime/trailers/shochiku/alchemist_large.html[/url]

[QUOTE=dark kitsune]I'm wondering if any of you watch it. I just finished watching episode 7 and damned if it didn't make me cry....

So anybody into this particular anime as much as me? From what I've seen so far this anime is incredible. The character development, plot and artwork are great.

If you haven't seen it yet...then get busy![/QUOTE]

I owned it on disk before it got even close to being liscensed in america.......its awesome ive watched the whole series there really is no other anime like it. If you think 7 is good wait until the story really ties together just wait until you see the end.

[quote name='xmystic_silverx']It's called Bluebird's Illusion. I don't know what else you want to know Lol. Well, it's fan-made and there are no more copies being made.[/quote][color=black][font='Times New Roman'][font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2][color=navy]I meant what it is you do in it. (Does that make since?) I want to know what the point of the game is, where you go, what you do, maybe what characters (besides Ed and Al I?m guessing they?re in it) are in it, and when it takes place (during the anime, after it, ect.). I guess you guys don?t know though? I tried googling it but all the links I saw were things like deviantART sites? and one in another language?[/color][/size][/font][/font][/color]
[color=black][font='Times New Roman'][font=Franklin Gothic Medium][size=2][color=#000080]And anyone know whether they are using Ready Steady Go as the third and fourth ending themes when they show it on [Adult Swim] or if they will be playing Undo and Rewrite? I asked awhile ago but never got an anwser.[/color][/size][/font][/font][/color]

[quote name='ffgrl_Ashe']I saw the episode when Ed was going to sacrifice all those people for Al. It was a very hard choice.Cause Camilla was going to destroy Al's soul. And at the end they barely made it. I cant wait to see towards the end of the series.[/quote]

Wait...Camilla? Are you telling me that the homunculus characters names were changed in the dubbed version? In the subbed/Japanese version of the show each homunculus is named after one of the seven deadly sins. So instead of Camilla (hoping I have the right character which I'm positive I have) her names is Lust.