OtakuBoards

FIFA World Cup 2010 - South Africa

OMNOMNOMALY

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]I have to admit, if someone told me the Dutch would only barely overcome the Japanese yesterday I wouldn't have believed them.

I'm also deeply disappointed with the way this World Cup is shaping up in terms of the performances put forth by so-called world class teams.[/size][/font]

[quote name='Gavin' date='19 June 2010 - 06:47 PM' timestamp='1276994847' post='695633']
[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]
I'm also deeply disappointed with the way this World Cup is shaping up in terms of the performances put forth by so-called world class teams.[/size][/font]
[/quote]

[font="Garamond"]This. So so very much this. It's just been... =/ Sloppy sloppy. I'm feeling like I don't even care who's getting through anymore, as long as they play a decent goddamn game.

edit: Brazil v. Cote D'Ivoire - oh my God =/ pathetic red card given to Caca. No I don't think either team was being particularly fair and sportsmanlike, but the Cote dude ran directly into Caca's shoulder .__." then bailed, and then the lame fight and bam, red card. Crap crap crap. CRAP.[/font] Edited by mapthesoul.

[quote name='eleanor' date='19 June 2010 - 02:27 AM' timestamp='1276867665' post='695545']
[SPOILER]ALL UPSETS WILL BE MADE BY TEAMS THAT START WITH 'S'[/SPOILER]
[/quote]

Trust us kiwis to throw a spanner in the works there. Seriously, our rank outsider team forcing world champions Italy to catch us up for a draw is a major upset. We're the 2000-1 odds minnows and they are serious competition for the world cup.

It was amazing. Our team are national heroes no matter what happens next!

USA really needs a win. The world Cup always has its surprises...this year had got to be Spain. Right now they are at the bottom of their group. Sure they have only played one game but come...this is suppose to be the worlds 2nd best team.

[quote name='eleanor' date='22 June 2010 - 02:47 PM' timestamp='1277239660' post='695817']
[size=7]OOHHH YEEAAHHHH SK SWEET SIXTEEN BOO YAH[/SIZE]
[/quote]
[font="Garamond"][size="7"]THE REDS TIE IT UP WITH NIGERIA WHICH GIVES THEM ENOUGH POINTS TO ADVANCE
MAAAAAAH BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS[/size]

oh, also Argentina is advancing. Yay them, I guess.[/font]

[quote name='mapthesoul.' date='22 June 2010 - 04:49 PM' timestamp='1277239752' post='695819']
[font="Garamond"][size="7"]THE REDS TIE IT UP WITH NIGERIA WHICH GIVES THEM ENOUGH POINTS TO ADVANCE
MAAAAAAH BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS[/size]

oh, also Argentina is advancing. Yay them, I guess.[/font]
[/quote]
[SIZE=7]I LOVE YOU FOR THE ALL CAPS AND SIZE 7 FONT

ASIAN INVASION[/SIZE]

[quote name='eleanor' date='22 June 2010 - 02:50 PM' timestamp='1277239857' post='695820']
[SIZE=7]I LOVE YOU FOR THE ALL CAPS AND SIZE 7 FONT

ASIAN INVASION[/SIZE]
[/quote]
[font="Garamond"][size="7"]NECESSARY EXCITEMENT IS NECESSARY, WE MUST BAND TOGETHER IN OUR LOVE FOR THE SOUTH KOKOS <3
ë??í??민국, HWAITING!~[/size]

(this thread will only get more ridiculous as the round of 16 starts. VERY EXCITE.)[/font]

[quote name='mapthesoul.' date='22 June 2010 - 04:58 PM' timestamp='1277240307' post='695821']
[font="Garamond"][size="7"]NECESSARY EXCITEMENT IS NECESSARY, WE MUST BAND TOGETHER IN OUR LOVE FOR THE SOUTH KOKOS <3
ë??í??민국, HWAITING!~[/size]
[/font]
[/quote]

[SIZE=7] WE ARE SO FIERCE TBH

I LOVE MY BOYS PARK JISUNG AND CHA DURI AND KIM NAM IL EVEN THOUGH YOU SORT OF F-ED UP TODAY

[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/bgo96e.gif[/IMG][/SIZE]

[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]Ahahahahahaha. Vindication! Cheat your way into the World Cup and crash out in the first round, well deserved France, well deserved.

I shall be very interested to see what occurs with England later today.[/size][/font]

[font="Garamond"][size="7"]HAHAHA
ITALY, FORMER WORLD CHAMPS, OUT OF THE WORLD CUP BY THE FIRST ROUND, LOSING TO SLOVAKIA
BAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHA
[/size]
oh and so this isn't just spam-gloating, Paraguay and Slovakia advance to the round of 16. Ballin'.
Quite the World Cup this is turning into...[/font]

[quote name='mapthesoul.' date='24 June 2010 - 12:50 PM' timestamp='1277398220' post='695929']
[font="Garamond"][size="7"]HAHAHA
ITALY, FORMER WORLD CHAMPS, OUT OF THE WORLD CUP BY THE FIRST ROUND, LOSING TO SLOVAKIA
BAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHA
[/size]
oh and so this isn't just spam-gloating, Paraguay and Slovakia advance to the round of 16. Ballin'.
Quite the World Cup this is turning into...[/font]
[/quote]

[size="7"]LOL TBH I LOVE THIS WC SO MUCH LOL ITALY

EXCEPT I CRY TEARS THAT KAKA GOT A RED CARD BECAUSE THERE WILL BE NO KAKA-RONALDO SHOWDOWN TOMORROW

ALSO I BELIEVE IN YOU SPAIN AND DAVID VILLA[/size] Edited by eleanor

[color="#696969"][font="Tahoma"]Seeing as how my home country (Canada) will never be in the World Cup my family and I have always cheered for my moms home country, Holland. And they're doing just awesome. B)

[center][img]http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/8646/189197863ac230e6c71kp3.jpg[/img]

[img]http://newsinabox.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/ek2008.supporters.oranje.425-300x217.jpg[/img][/font][/color][/center] Edited by White

God Brazil-Portugal today was so boring. I don't even understand. [strike]IT WAS BECAUSE MY BB KAKA WASN'T THERE[/strike]

But anyways I'm happy about Spain [strike]even if Fernando was ridiculous with the diving[/strike] Edited by eleanor

God. SK played their guts out and left their fucking hearts on the field. I love them forever, that was a great game. My heart was so dead and hollow inside when they lost, but they'll be back 2014, bitches Edited by eleanor

[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]Now that I'm away from my English friends:

FOUR ONE!! FOUR ONE!! FOUR ONE!!

Great game, Germans seemed to lose it a little after England first score but thankfully came back and put the English away, brilliant goals all of them and Muller's first was probably the best of the entire World Cup so far.[/size][/font]