Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well, I just smoked my second cig this weekend, and even though I don't smoke often, its one of my many bad habits

So, what are some of you're bad habits?
Posted (edited)
[quote name='Ravenstorture' date='20 June 2010 - 02:19 AM' timestamp='1277014745' post='695666']
Your, not you're.


(that's my bad habit.)
[/quote]
[color="#008000"]Redundancy? I donts get it![/color]

Edit: *hand to face* Grammar NAZI. Edited by Botar
Posted
[font="Garamond"]intense nail biting to the point where I'll chew so much off that my fingers will get so sore they'll wake me up at night. It's shifted from a nervous habit to an essentially all the time, any time habit. Looks awful, too :C
I also swear far too much, and I'm far too eager to get my hands on cigars once I've had a few drinks. Bad bad bad indeed.[/font]
Posted
[quote name='Botar' date='20 June 2010 - 03:23 PM' timestamp='1277014989' post='695668']
Edit: *hand to face* Grammar NAZI.
[/quote]

Oh yeah... I don't even let people use the word 'like' inappropriately... which happens approximately once every three seconds. I'm much nicer to talk to on the internet :D
Posted
My main bad habit that I need to kick is never getting enough sleep and staying up way to late. I really need to fix that to improve my running.
Posted
having a crush on every girl i meet on the internet.

oh and this is totally a rip off of my drinking thread, you just made it vague... (i want ten percent of all profits or ill bust your windows... computer)
Posted
[quote name='CaNz' date='20 June 2010 - 08:47 PM' timestamp='1277034465' post='695681']
oh and this is totally a rip off of my drinking thread, you just made it vague... [/quote]

I disagree! I do not drink alcohol and therefore was immediately excluded from your drinking thread. DISCRIMINATION!!!
Posted
[color="#000080"][size="2"][font="Garamond"]I have a horrible habit of correcting people's spelling mistakes on thread titles.[/font][/size][/color]
Posted
Actually, the habbit that I had to wear for the production of Doubt was quite accurate. Unfortunately, I was not allowed to keep my costume.

^ That right there. My tendency to be a smartass. It's better than being a dumbass, I suppose.
Posted
[quote name='Ravenstorture' date='20 June 2010 - 04:57 AM' timestamp='1277035043' post='695684']
I disagree! I do not drink alcohol and therefore was immediately excluded from your drinking thread. DISCRIMINATION!!!
[/quote]
you coulda posted... though this one is a better fit quite a few people who dont drink said why in my thread.
plus i was kind of kidding... joking around with Botar is a new bad habit of mine
Posted (edited)
I bite my nails until there are no more, then move on to chewing off the skin around the tips of my fingers.

I'm either waaay too trusting, or waaay too defensive.

My temper goes off at the drop of a hat. Edited by chibi-master
Posted
[quote name='Japan' date='20 June 2010 - 02:16 AM' timestamp='1277025409' post='695678']
My main bad habit that I need to kick is never getting enough sleep and staying up way to late. I really need to fix that to improve my running.
[/quote]

It the same for me. Its probably the most harmful bad habit I have.
Posted (edited)
[quote name='CaNz' date='20 June 2010 - 07:47 AM' timestamp='1277034465' post='695681']
having a crush on every girl i meet on the internet.

oh and this is totally a rip off of my drinking thread, you just made it vague... (i want ten percent of all profits or ill bust your windows... computer)
[/quote]

[color="#008000"]Another bad habit of mine is calling out as***les. although I don't feel like working on it.[/color] Edited by Botar
Posted
[quote name='CaNz' date='20 June 2010 - 07:38 PM' timestamp='1277087902' post='695706']
plus i was kind of kidding... joking around with Botar is a new bad habit of mine
[/quote]
[font="Comic Sans MS"]That one sounds chronic. You may want to see a specialist.

The above statement probably describes my bad habit better than I can myself.[/font]
Posted
[quote name='gallowsCalibrator' date='21 June 2010 - 05:44 PM' timestamp='1277156670' post='695760']
[font="Comic Sans MS"]That one sounds chronic. You may want to see a specialist.

The above statement probably describes my bad habit better than I can myself.[/font]
[/quote]

Nice one Gallows, We have to put him down as much as we can to brake him of his bad habit.
Posted
Bad habits? Of course I've got them.

pulling bits of skin off my fingers...
not doing what i promise to do...webcomics-wise...
forgetting things that i'm not supposed to forget...not for my life...
procrastination...

Hm, I might need to list this down...
Posted
Man, so many people have problems with their nails! I stopped chewing my nails in year nine, not consciously... one day I just noticed they were getting really long, and I realised I'd stopped biting them for some reason. Now they are very long and lovely and strong. Today they are purple... I look like a ditzy receptionist.

Of course you were kidding, CaNz... so was I. Man, does no one get my sense of humour around here?
Posted
naahh, caps are a dangerous tool... I only use them when i am either raging or pretending to be... it just makes yah look out of control. although looking back on it i can see a bit of humor in it.. but im really more the person who talks over everyone else or doesnt give an opinion at all.. so when i reply to a quote i may not have even read it(bad habit of mine)
Posted
[font="Times New Roman"][size="3"][color="#9932cc"]I never chew my nails because the taste isn't like strawberries! Also I prefer to project an air of pissedoffedness, not nervousness.

My bad habit used to be picking my nose when I was little because I was constantly congested with allergies. But that's been replaced by probably picking the occasional pimple. My acne was never horrible in high school/middle school and it's not bad now, so it's not really a bad habit that results in ...really bad things.

Maybe I sleep too much...Actually I'm told I'm too impatient with incompetent people and should just tolerate their stupidity. It'll help when I'm deployed.
[/color][/size][/font]
Posted (edited)
[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]Swearing is probably my worst habit, one which I'd actually quite liked to get out of.[/size][/font] Edited by Gavin
Posted
[color="#4169E1"][font="Lucida Sans Unicode"]I still come here. ._.

[size="1"][i]*shot*[/i][/size]

Actually I have to watch out that I don't bite my nails. I don't know why that bad habit is so hard to get rid off. I do pretty good but then I'll catch myself doing it when I'm stressed or distracted by other stuff. [/font][/color]
Posted
[quote name='Raiha' date='22 June 2010 - 12:41 PM' timestamp='1277224864' post='695808'][font="Times New Roman"][size="3"][color="#9932cc"]
Maybe I sleep too much...Actually I'm told I'm too impatient with incompetent people and should just tolerate their stupidity. It'll help when I'm deployed.
[/color][/size][/font][/quote]

[color="#008000"]What branch? I'm goin in to the National guards this summer.


[/color]
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Bad habits? Hmm, cussing in front of children and not caring, they are going to hear it one day:smirk:. Cussing a lot in a normal day, but it is now acceptable considering my job.

Biting my nails, another reason why I had to put on acrylics.

Dissing on peoples cars when they think that they are hot stuff and really aren't, that one is my favorite bad habit.

Caffeine addict...I drink way too much coffee and energy drinks...:eyebrow:

Hm I don't know what else I could think of at the moment but I am sure that there is way more!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...