OtakuBoards

The Unseen Rising

Ellerby

[center][size="1"]Ever since "The Unseen" was launched only to be stopped soon after due to lack of activity on the creator's part, I've been wanting to do a supernatural-esque RP that just follows a Paranormal Research team, one case at a time, and their findings and whatnot. The paranormal activity can range from simple hauntings to aliens, possessions, and even monsters. I want it to be very realistic, but with a few twists. I want each character to have some special talent or power that makes them unique, but I don't want it make the researching/documenting super easy for our characters. The bottom line is we are a group of Paranormal Investigators just trying to find the truth and as we go through some cases a deeper story will unfold. Without further ado, I give you "The Unseen Rising."[/size]

[img]http://img806.imageshack.us/img806/9886/unseen.jpg[/img]
[/center]
[indent][font="Georgia"]
July 5th, 2010

My name is Zachary, a paranormal investigator. I've been around the paranormal ever since I was a kid, and for years I made a hobby out of investigating paranormal events. But in the past decade I have noticed a large spike in activity. I started P.I.T. (Paranormal Investigation Team) a few years ago to try and find out what is really going on behind the curtain. What started with just myself and a few friends has blossomed into a team of elite ghost busting, spirit whispering, demon slaying, paranormal researchers. They've become my family as much as my co-workers and with every case we solve I believe we are one step closer to finding out what remains [i]Unseen[/i].
[right]~Zach[/right][/font][/indent]

[font="Times New Roman"]Zach was sitting at his dining room table, enjoying reading his newspaper when the phone interrupted his calm. He let out a sigh, the first day of his month vacation from work and his work phone is still ringing.

[i]There is no true vacation in this line of work.[/i] he thought, picking up the phone.

"Yes?"

The timid voice of a young lady answered. "I'm so sorry to call you on your first vacation day, Zach but this sounds very urgent." Zach rolled his eyes.

"It's okay Gwen that's why you're there. What category?"

"Haunting, most likely demonic, maybe a poltergeist."

"How many living in the home?" he asked. Poltergeists generally liked to pick on entire families while demons tended to choose one person.

"Just one, an elderly lady named Rose, says she has been experiencing growling, scratching and claims to have seen a large shadowy figure one night." Rose paused, but Zach gave no response. "I called her neighbors she checks out. They said she used to be very nice and calm, always saying hello when she walked by but in the past few months they say she's seemed more irritable and depressed."

"Sounds like a B Class case, you were right to call me I don't think the rookies working right now could handle it. I'll call the elites, hold tight." Zach went to hang up the phone but Gwen stopped him.

"There's one more thing!" she yelped. Zach gulped, there always was one more thing. "She said that when the figure appeared before her he told her to [i]bring him pit[/i]. At first she didn't know what it meant but then a week later she saw one of our ads in her paper. P.I.T. Zach! You don't have to do this." she pleaded. Zach clenched his fist.

"I have to." he ended the call and opened a new text message. Typing furiously he sent out a message to the Elites in P.I.T.

[font="Arial Narrow"][size="4"]Team! A sudden [i]A-Class[/i] case has emerged and needs immediate response by the elites. This is an order not a request! Meet at the Elite HQ ASAP! Bring pizza if you're late![/size][/font] [i]Message Sent[/i]

As P.I.T. grew over the years Zach realized he had two kinds of researchers in his team. On one hand he had the rookies who were totally dumbfounded by every little supernatural pin drop, and the Elites who, like him, have been doing this their entire lives. Naturally, Zach split the team in two, the Rookies and the Elites.

Normally the Elites worked all year long and took a 1-2 month long vacation in the summer where activity was at its slowest. This gave the rookies a chance to do some real cases without danger of getting injured. Their headquarters was not far from Zach's home in downtown Toronto, Canada which is also where Gwen, the secretary stayed. But the Elite headquarters was much further. Thankfully he had an easy way to get there.

Zach walked into his bedroom and reached under his bed pulling out a small wooden box. Opening it revealed a bunch of scrolls, various bags filled with salt, ash and other things and a knife. He grabbed the small knife and and slit his thumb letting it bleed out a bit. He drew a circle on the floor with his blood as he chanted.

"As my soul is bound to my body it is also bound to my blood." he grabbed the salt and drew a circle around himself. "May no being with intent to harm pass through this circle as I travel." He then took the bag of ash and emptied it out in front of him.

"Demons give me passage." as soon as Zach said this the pile of ash caught on fire and then engulfed him and the entire circle of salt. In a split second it was over and all that remained of Zach was smoldering pile of ash, his former body. His soul remained intact however, as it raced through darkness he could feel demons grabbing and clawing at him but being shocked by the salt barrier around his soul. He arrived at his destination and the darkness turned to pure white as Zach was shot out of a similar circle of blood he'd drawn at the Elite Headquarters. As his spirit passed through the circle of blood into the physical realm, his new body formed from a pile of ash that was the remains of an older body.

He stood up and stretched his limbs a bit. This method of traveling was convenient, but very dangerous. Once you are out of the physical realm if anything should happen to either piles of ash, circle of salt or blood, you may end up drifting in the spirit world for eternity. Zach shuddered at the thought and waited for the rest of his team to arrive.[/font]

[indent][size="4"][b]Sign-Ups[/b][/size]
(One Character Only)
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b] If you provide a picture you must also write a detailed paragraph describing your character. Do not use a picture of a well-known actor/musician or anime character.
[b]Personality:[/b] A brief description of your characters personality. How they act around others, alone, in a scary environment, etc. Things that would be helpful for other members to know when they are writing your character in their own post.
[b]PIT History:[/b] P.I.T. was formed in 2007 by Zach with a few friends he grew up with. If you want to be one of those friends that's cool, if not you probably wouldn't have been there from the beginning so just explain how you heard about P.I.T./how you got involved and maybe even how you became one of the Elites.
[b]Powers/Talents:[/b] Any powers or talents your character has. Be realistic with the powers, I want this to be as close to real life as possible.
[b]First Paranormal Experience:[/b] Write about your characters first encounter with the paranormal. Make sure to mention how old they are at the time.
[b]Ideas/Extras:[/b] If you have an questions about the RP or any ideas/concepts you'd like to see or aren't sure about then just add it here! :)

[color="#696969"][font="Tahoma"][b]Name:[/b] Zachary Cherub
[b]Age:[/b] 27
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Appearance:[/b] Zach is about 6 feet tall, with a slim build and pale white skin. He has long shaggy blonde hair with piercing yellow eyes somewhat covered by his thin black-framed glasses. Usually when dealing with clients he wears a blue or dark purple dress shirt and a black tie, with black dress pants and polished black shoes. He doesn't force his co-workers to dress like this during cases, but he likes to impress. Casually he normally wears a white t-shirt and a brown zip-up hoodie with blue jeans and jet black sneakers.
[b]Personality:[/b] Zach takes his job very seriously, rarely joking around on a case. He's pretty laid back around HQ but when push comes to shove he'll show no fear in the face of danger for his team. His unrelenting determination and ability to relate on a personal level to each member of his team makes him their good friend, and a great leader.

While he doesn't necessarily like anything they encounter, he never allows anyone to kill or banish anything from the Earth as he feels like not all spirits deserve it. This compassionate side of him is balanced by his habit of being quick to temper, an attribute his team has learned of the hard way.

Other than that he's very kind to everyone, always being fair and trying to get everyone involved. He is also a bit of a strategist, always planning his next move one step ahead of time. This causes his Rookies to rely on his guidance almost too much within cases, something he hopes to change.
[b]PIT History:[/b] Zachary is the founder of P.I.T. He has been on almost every case the team has dealt with, including helping the rookies with their minor cases.
[b]Powers/Talents:[/b] Zach has a real knack for remembering every little detail about every thing he experiences. This basically makes him a walking paranormal encyclopedia. However he has also noticed he can sometimes hear spirits talking in his head during really intense cases. He's never attempted to talk back but he thinks this may be a minor form of Spirit Whispering, something he wants to train and get better at.
[b]First Paranormal Experience (subject to change, I don't really like it):[/b] Zach has a much darker past than he likes to let on to his team. He discovered the true power of the Paranormal the hard way. Devil worship.

When he was in his early years of high school, Zach went through a stage of depression and got heavily involved in Satanism with some of his gothic friends. The first seance he participated in, his friend had attempted to sacrifice a small rat in order to summon a Shadow Demon.

Instead his friend was made a sacrifice and the shadow demon appeared before Zachary alone. A cloud of black smoke billowed out of his friends mouth and formed a humanoid shape. As it left his friends body, the corpse caught on fire and burned down to nothing but ash in a matter of seconds.

[i]Thank you for releasing me.[/i] it said. And the shadow figure left as quickly as he appeared. Zach struggled to close the seance properly finding himself breathless and out of energy after what had conspired. His friends life had been taken by this Shadow Demon, who was now running around doing whatever it pleased, and it was [i]his[/i] fault.

Needless to say after a month of mourning his friends loss, Zach worked up the courage to research more about the paranormal.[/font][/color][/indent] Edited by White

[font="Garamond"]Name: Cho Eun Jung

[b]Age: [/b]23

[b]Gender:[/b] Female

[b]Appearance:[/b] Eun Jung from Seoul, is a thin and youthful looking boyish figure, standing at 5'7", with long "asian orange" brownish hair and blunt cut and thick straight across bangs. She has extremely pale skin for an asian person, with large, nearly black almond-shaped eyes, and a small beauty mark on her nose. Eun Jung loves to wear what is trendy but comfortable, usually opting for dark skinny jeans paired with a plaid or plain button up (sometimes a t-shirt or something of the variety) and cardigan or blazer, and flats or keds for work, her hair put up simply in a pony tail or bun. When not on a call, her biggest vice is shoes and she frequently sports bright high-heels with interesting designs, pairing them with more feminine outfits than her usual apparel, such as high waisted skirts or tunic dresses. Always somewhere on her person is her grandfather's favourite pocket-watch.

[b]Personality:[/b] Eun Jung is a very happy individual, always trying to find the positive side of things. Although she may seem girly, she doesn't scare easily, preferring to take an approach to the supernatural as they might take to her - misunderstood. She thinks that spirits and the paranormal are often just as nervous around humans, as humans are around them. She always looks for the best in both people and spirits alike, and is quick to trust, which can sometimes be her downfall. She appreciates the opportunity that Zach has given her and his encouragement in her further developing her power, and looks up to him very much. She is also very clumsy, often dropping things at the worst moment.

[b]PIT History:[/b] Eun Jung grew up in Seoul with a penchant for studying and researching the paranormal, after her first 'encounter'. As a teenager, she went above and beyond the required High School English so that she would have access to even more resources outside of Korea. On the internet there was one case of the paranormal she became engrossed with, and followed it across message boards for months. While many details were never the same from one poster to another, one name kept coming up - PIT. As soon as Eun Jung turned 21, she opted to try her odds in North America, hoping that her knowledge of the supernatural could catch the attention of PIT and ultimately, land her a job. While not a founding member, Eun Jung made a strong case for herself and was picked to become a part of the team in 2008, and is a rookie, although she keeps her cool, can handle herself as she is not frightened easily and could be trusted to be called up by the elites, should they require her powers.

[b]Powers/Talents:[/b] Eun Jung may not be the best at sensing or seeing ghosts and the like, but she has a rather untapped talent of psychometry, or touching an object and being able to see something about the owner, lying in wait. It's hit and miss when she picks up something, sometimes she'll see a snapshot of the life of the person to whom it belonged. It's fidgety though and requires some fine tuning, though if she could hone it, it's certainly possible that this talent could help to provide clues when other leads come to a dead end.

[b]First Paranormal Experience:[/b] Unlike most of the others, Eun Jung wasn't a child when she first encountered the paranormal. When she was growing up, she had noticed that sometimes after touching an object that wasn't hers, she would get a huge headache. But she never thought much of it, or at least didn't look into it any further than medically. She was prescribed strong migraine medication which essentially numbed her 'power' for a number of years.

When she was 14, her grandfather died. She was very close with him and so her grandmother gave her his favourite pocket-watch to remember him by. As she was walking home slowly, staring down at the watch, she was suddenly gripped by something and without warning the world around her gave way to visions of her grandfather - a few rapid snapshots of his daily routine, and finally the last few moments of his life. Eun Jung watched in horror, screaming for help without being heard as his lifeless form crumpled onto the floor. As quickly as it happened, the 'vision' was over and she was kneeling on the sidewalk, tears streaming down her face, feeling utterly confused and helpless at what had just happened. She never ever mentioned it to anyone and became withdrawn for months after, spending all of her time on the internet, researching the phenomena, trying to find an explanation, hoping desperately that she wasn't abnormal. The more research she did, the more she found others who sounded like they were just like her, or at least had something similar happen to them.

After the incident with her grandfather's pocket-watch, Eun Jung found that now, more items were triggers, though the visions were never quite so vivid or strong. It seems to be a one time only type of deal, where she can only glean information once and then the item is rendered back to it's normal state. Eun Jung is now trying to figure out how to clarify what she sees, so that it may become more helpful and precise.[/font] Edited by Saint Casillas

[font="Book Antiqua"][b]Name:[/b] Crocifisso â??Crossâ? Rumore
[b]Age:[/b] 25
[b]Appearance:[/b] Cross stands at 6â??1â??â?? and has an average frame, weighing around 190 lbs. He has light brown skin, heterochromatic blue eyes with golden rings around his irises, and messy, straight black hair. Like Mr. Cherub, he wears a pair of [url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v628/Reizou/Glasses-1.jpg"][square rimmed glasses][/url] due to his nearsightedness, although his have a [url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v628/Reizou/travie-mccoy-4.jpg"][custom design on them][/url]. His business attire consists of a white, dress shirtâ??usually with the sleeves rolled up-- a black button-up vest, black dickies, grey â??one-starâ?? converse, and his signature black fedora with a white stripe above the brim. His everyday oufit is basically the same, only swapping out the dress shirt and vest for a plaid long sleeved button up shirt. He is also never seen without the mechanical wristwatch that belonged to his father and the crux gemmata necklace he received from his mother to ward off evil spirits.

[b]Personality[/b]: On a regular day, or at least a day relatively unplagued by the paranormal, Cross is known for being amiable and jovial, although he tries to avoid being the center of attention. He's honest, but always tactful, and is often a voice of caution when it comes to the missions P.I.T. performs. That's not to say he isn't the curious, adventurous type, he simply makes sure to be adequately prepared beforehand. During a mission he's basically the same, and he's careful to respect whatever supernatural occurrence they may come across. Regardless of circumstance, however, Cross is consistently determined and resolute in whatever he does.

Another interesting habit of his is to frequently grab and rub his crux gemmata. He does this most often when nervous or while thinking.

[b]PIT History:[/b] Ever since Crossâ??s first run-ins with the supernatural, he became obsessed with discovering and documenting the different types of otherworldly phenomena. His journey saw a number of odd occurrences, some genuine, and some false, but he recorded it all nonetheless, as well as fervently studying various mythologies and folklores. He noticed the ads for P.I.T. almost immediately in the papers, and quickly contacted Zachary Cherub, offering up his own experienceâ??as well as secretly hoping to learn more about the paranormal world. With his vast knowledge and special power, which conveniently allowed him to sense the presence of creatures and spirits, he was able to skillfully handle a number of missions despite his position as a rookie. Due to this, he was able to rise up to Elite status in a short period of time.

[b]Powers/Talents:[/b] Crossâ??s ability is his intensely empathetic nature. He can easily sense the mood and intent of any form of creature with such precision that most think he has a form of telepathy. When in the presence of others, he receives strong emotional â??wavesâ?? that suddenly fill him with whatever emotion that personâ??or peopleâ??are feeling. Although the â??waveâ?? quickly passes over him, the emotional connection lingers with him, and fluctuates in tandem with the emotional changes of the subject. Unfortunately, this can be overwhelming for him, as he is often surrounded by many people and all of the conflicting emotions are sometimes difficult to filter through.

[b]First Paranormal Experience:[/b] To identify the first time Cross encountered the supernatural world requires a somewhat convoluted and complex answer. To give a simple answer, one could say his first real â??interactionâ?? with the paranormal was at the age of 12 when he discovered that his father, an excommunicated priest who was also once an exorcist, had been possessed by a demon. Cross had been able to sense the demon in his father certain days, when he would suddenly become overcome with relentless rage and sweltering agony when in the presence of his father. Unsure of what to do, he began studying his fatherâ??s writings and eventually decided that he himself would have to exorcise the demon. Unfortunately for him, when he finally mustered up the courage to act, he found his father lying in the bathtub, clutching a bloodied cross and bleeding profusely from his wrists. He simply stared off into the distance, smiling and hollowed eyed. Upon noticing his son, he whispered only one thing before passing away: â??I wonâ?. To this day Cross in unsure of whether his father or the demon spoke to him in those final moments. He never explained the situation to his mother, allowing her to simply believe that his fatherâ??s strenuous work simply overwhelmed him one day. However, he continued seeking out ways to counter possessions and the like, claiming that he wanted to help others avoid the fate of his father, but always secretly desiring to avoid that fate himself.

[b]Ideas/Extras:[/b] Will we have special equipment designed for combating or capturing ghosts and ghouls, likeâ??for lack of a better reference-- the spirit trapper from Ghost Busters? And I also want to make sure I understand this world correctly, as Iâ??m imagining it being in line with the Hellblazer series and the Constantine movieâ??is that correct?[/font] Edited by Vongola

[size="2"][font="Lucida Sans Unicode"][b]Name:[/b] Philip "Phil" Tennant, known to some members of the supernatural community as "He Who Walks Among Us"
[b]Age:[/b] 29
[b]Appearance: [/b]Phil stands at just under 6 feet tall, with a mop of light brown hair and icy blue eyes. He is fairly well-built, broad-shouldered and muscular, and usually wears a brown, red or blue plaid shirt with the long sleeves rolled up, often with a plain dark or lighter-coloured patterned t-shirt underneath, a pair of slim-fitting dark blue jeans and a pair of scuffed black Doc Martens. When out on field work, he will usually wear a black jacket with a high collar and a number of pockets. He has a couple of pieces of jewellery which he wears, too, particularly a small arrowhead-shaped metal pendant with black obsidian sunk into the metal on a long leather thong around his neck, and a tungsten-and-silver ring on his right ring finger. He also has a black leather strap around his left wrist which serves no other purpose than to be aesthetically pleasing.

[b]Personality:[/b] Phil's therapist tells him that much of his personality is used to mask the psychological trauma he suffered at a young age, but he usually replies that he's ok with that. He has something of an addictive personality, often indulging in gambling, drinking and smoking but drawing the line at drugs, and enjoys a rather hedonistic lifestyle. He is also a big exponent of dry British humour, sometimes relying on it a little too much, and enjoys the bonhomie of the Elite team. However, this fun-loving, fun-making exterior disguises a tormented soul, someone with a great weight on his mind.

[b]PIT History:[/b] Having been a friend of Zach's for a number of years, Phil was a founding member of PIT. Unlike Zach, however, Phil chooses to sit out of most Rookie cases, instead concerning himself with a number of personal side projects, usually in order to earn a little extra money on the side.

[b]Powers/Talents:[/b] Ever since he was hit by a car at the age of 10, and was declared medically dead for four minutes before suddenly reviving, Phil has been especially in touch with the dead. He can see ghosts, even the ones who normally cloak themselves from the human eyes, and talk with them.

Through hard work and lots of practice, he's also something of an expert in ghostly exorcisms (as opposed to the demonic ones), and can even touch the more fully-formed ghosts. Mostly through luck, Phil has gained something of a reputation throughout the ghostly community, with a nickname being created for him: "He Who Walks Among Us". Different ghosts react to this in different ways: some seek him out so he can help them pass on; others more attached to this world despise him; and many are simply afraid of him. In general, however, Phil feels no ill will towards ghosts, usually just wanting to help them pass on.

However, when it comes to the corporeal side of things, he can only rely on the knowledge and skills he has gained from his years in paranormal research to carry out his investigations.

[b]First Paranormal Experience:[/b] Phil's first experience with the supernatural was during his death at age 10. As he flatlined on the Emergency Room gurney, he suddenly found himself staring at his bloodied, broken and battered body, surrounded by doctors and nurses. But more than that, the room was filled with people who hadn't been there while he was in his own body, more doctors, nurses and patients, all with a sad look on their faces as they looked at him. It took him a number of years and countless hours of therapy to understand what this experience was, finally realising that the other people were ghosts of men and women who had died in that emergency room over the years.

However, instead of becoming one of these mournful, wandering dead, his spirit suddenly snapped back into his medically-dead body, and revived it. But, to his surprise, he could still see the ghosts in the Emergency room. To this day, he still has no idea how or why this happened, but he continues to try to find a reason. After months of expensive physical rehab and years of psych therapy, Phil began to understand and research elements of the paranormal, until he began practicing and performing exorcisms around the age of nineteen. It was through these exorcisms that he met Zachary Cherub.[/font][/size] Edited by DeLarge

[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="#000080"]Name: Blayze Frost

Appearance: Blayze stands at about 5'5 and weight in at about 154, she is lean and muscular but still womanly. Long choclate brown hair falls down to her hips in layers, her eyes are a rare hue of brown that looks red, these two combinations make her look paler than she really is. Normally in worn blue jeans and a tank top of various colors depending on her mood she also wears comabt bootsthat have a dagger in each(she feels 'naked' without them) and a sparce amount of jewlery. A simple silver cross around her neck and a silver braclet on her left wrist. She has two tatoos, one on her right shoulder blade of a wolf howling at the moon and one on her left upper arm/shoulder of a wolf dreamcatcher. She also usualy wears a pair of dark sunglasses out in public to hide her strange eyes and most often than not is seen with a cigarette in her mouth whether lit or not depends on if she's inside or outside. (Attachment included)

Personality: Blayze is mostly serious and silent. Not saying much unless it is important but on occasion she'll become talkitive and let her opionon be known. She is very loyal and hard pressed to keep the small family that she has established with the PIT intact at any cost. But deep down she has shown on many occasions that she has a soft spot and is willing to have a good time when the occasion calls for it.

PIT History: Blayze has known Zach for a while now, actually being somewhat child hood friends Blayze was adopted by the family that lived next to him and soon after they met and began to get to know each other her family moved. They ended up running into each other years later and have stayed in contact ever since. Upon hearing about Zach's Pit project she joined up with him on it and has been a part of it from the very begining.

Powers/Talents: She has an extreme version of deja vu, most call them premanitions but she just keeps it simple at deja vu. She is able to remember her deja vu dreams and reports them to Zach so that he is able to calculate whether or not they might be of value for the PIT team or just something to look out for. She doesn't consider it much help nexy to some of the others but it has come in handy once or twice.

First Paranormal Experience: She was 5 years old the first time she had a supernatural occerance, she was being driven past a graveyard while a recently deceased man was being buried. Her foster parents told her later that it looked as if she were going into shock. The only thing she remebers from the incadent is the smell of burning flesh and feeling of drowning.

Ideas/Extras: Oh and as for pets, if it comes to the agreement that we are allowed. I call dibs on a rat.[/color][/font]

Hope this fixes the problems, if not White lemme know and I'll fix it! Edited by Knuckles' Girl

[color="#800080"][b]Name:[/b] Silje "Trin" Holan
[b]Age:[/b] 25
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/e0rcrq.jpg[/IMG]
Trin doesn't seem to own a pair of pants. Instead, she goes for skirts or skirts and leggings if the weather is colder. From the waist up however, she doesn't mind wearing t-shirts or anything else. Trin is also a big fan of scarves or shawls in warmer weather. She usually carries a dark purple messenger bag wherever she goes, which keeps her notepads and various other objects for P.I.T. and she likes to wear a black cabbie on sunny days. On lazy days with nothing to do, she is usually seen with her headphones on listening to her music.
[b]Personality:[/b] Trin is very loyal to both Blayze and Zach. She opens up to them more than anyone else. However, she also likes meeting the new recruits and helping them out with the ropes if they need it. She's a bit scared of the supernatural, despite being in P.I.T. But because of Zach and Blayze, she faces her fears and lends a hand on missions.
[b]PIT History:[/b] Silje was very close to Zach and Blayze as she grew up. Because of this, one of their parents gave her the nickname "Trin" (triplet) and it has stuck ever since. Especially since most people usually have trouble pronouncing her actual name.

Even as kids though, when Zach would talk to her about a group that would eventually become P.I.T., Trin would think he was trying to play make believe and would usually bring an old Halloween mask when she visited him. As the years went by, she realized that he was serious and helped him start P.I.T. She has been with P.I.T. ever since.
[b]Powers/Talents: [/b] As far as Trin knows, she has no real powers. What she doesn't know is that she happens to be somewhat of a magnet to the paranormal. When she is around, the supernatural just seeks her out. No one though, including Trin, ever think anything of this. And if they do, they just brush it off as a strange coincedence. Silje is multi-lingual, and enjoys playing the violin and the piano. Neither of these talents have been much help though, unless they ever run into a spirit who speaks another language or enjoys the violin.

Her talents are record keeping, which she tries to do for P.I.T. by taking photographs with an old camera or writing things down in a daily journal. However, sometimes she has accidentally caught a picture of a spirit on her camera, although when that happens Blayze has to tell her that she did, and only Phil is able to see it. She has also written down thoughts that weren't hers before, in her journal. But so far, she has not been able to repeat that experience.
[b]First Paranormal Experience: [/b] It was Trin's seventh birthday and after all of the guests had left, mostly friends of her parents, she ran to her room with the one present she was most excited about. It was an antique radio. However, Trin couldn't get it to work and even her father couldn't get it working. He offered to throw it out, but for some reason Trin wanted to hold onto it.

One night, Trin woke up to a man talking in her room. Not recognizing the voice, Trin looked around to see who was in the room with her. However no one was there. Then, Trin saw that the radio was on even though it was supposed to be permanently broken. Trin ran and told her parents, but they dismissed it as a nightmare.

Years later, Trin did some research related to that one night, and found out that she most likely had encountered a spirit. That was her first paranormal experience, and the one that made Trin join P.I.T. with Zach and Blayze.
[b]Ideas/Extras:[/b] I agree with Canz. Pets would be nice. I want a ferret if we can have pets.[/color] Edited by Lilt

[b]Name:[/b] Ally Harper

[b]Age:[/b] 18

[b]Appearance:[/b] [url="http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/1moretry.jpg"]white is a cool guy...new pick ...[/url]
orange hair(for now) and green eyes, standing at 5'1'' weight is about (Sssshh!) 104lb... she is quite appealing though in more ways than her looks. she loves changing her hair drastically and often. she changes her style at the whim (mostly because she can afford to.

[b]PIT History:[/b] Alley lived on the same block as Zack, Trin, and Blayze as a child, though she was not a friend of their's at the time, being too young and moving to southern California, she was pleasantly surprised that Zack remembered her when she moved back in late 2009. She happened to be a more than capable member and with her side job as a professional poker player she could help out at any time, as well as go on investigations of her own. she has been with P.I.T. for a year now and has shown that she can handle stressful situations, and can contribute to the team. she was asked to join the elites this year, as a probationary member, and so far so good.

[b]Powers/Talents: [/b]Ally is a talented strategist and coordinator. some of this she attributes to her ability to pick up slight "pressure points" of spiritual activity. the feat does not effect her sight however, making it hard to locate anything in a close vicinity, but she can give a general location of any spiritual activity or a person with a connection to it within a fifty mile range

[b]Personality[/b]: Extroverted and flashy. she likes to show off, gloat, and best of all say "i told you so". in order to do what she loves, she has to be right, so she gets in arguments over everything, though she never goes into a discussion angry. keeping her stronger emotions in check is part of being a poker player. people usually wonder why she is always so happy, they don't realize she is just putting on a mask. she faces normal problems for her age, she just happens to already know what she wants to do with her life.

[b]First Paranormal Experience:[/b] three weeks before All moved to southern California, she began having intense headaches. Ally could only describe them as pressure. medicine did not help. so her family took her to the hospital. once at the hospital, she was given a clean bill of heath, minus stress and sleep deprivation. while staying at the hospital she felt a strong pull. her headache returned, but in the back of her head, she sensed something. she began pacing her room, then when the turmoil became unbearable she walked down the hospital halls. careful not to be seen, Ally followed her feeling to a room. she opened the door labeled morgue.
she walked in to find all the body drawers opened, and a pile of corpses stacked in the middle of the room. a medical intern with pale, lifeless eyes dropped the body he was holding and began walking towards her. She screamed. and began to run away, but the door had closed on her. when she turned around the interns eyes returned to a natural shade. shook his head, then asked ally what happened. she said she didn't know, but that she wanted him to open the door then put the bodies back. he explained to her that he had no idea how they had gotten out. he had fallen asleep, but he did recall a weird dream about meeting a strange man who wanted to get some fresh air with his friends.

she left the hospital the next day... telling her parents everything they moved to california for a special child psychologist. with no help from the psychologist, she eventually gained better control of her talent. and began finding new places to stumble upon. eventually leading to P.I.T.

[b]Ideas/Extras:[b] [/b][/b]Pets! can i have a kitty please! Pleeeease!?! Edited by CaNz

[color="#696969"][font="Tahoma"][quote name='Vongola' date='06 July 2010 - 06:42 AM' timestamp='1278412971' post='696658']
[font="Book Antiqua"][b]Ideas/Extras:[/b] Will we have special equipment designed for combating or capturing ghosts and ghouls, likeâ??for lack of a better reference-- the spirit trapper from Ghost Busters? And I also want to make sure I understand this world correctly, as Iâ??m imagining it being in line with the Hellblazer series and the Constantine movieâ??is that correct?[/font]
[/quote]
Well I started answering all these questions and it turned into one gigantic post so I'm making a thread for the backstage. Click [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/index.php?/topic/44470-the-unseen-underground/]here[/url]. [b]CanZ[/b] and [b]Knuckles' Girl[/b] I've singled you guys out a bit in my post so you'll have to go read it. :sweatdrop:

I talk a bit about pets and the world this all takes place in too, so everyone check it out and let me know what you think!

[b][size="7"]ADDED PERSONALITY FORM TO SIGN-UP SHEET! REQUIRED![/size]

[quote name='CaNz' date='07 July 2010 - 12:07 AM' timestamp='1278475620' post='696688']
[url="http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/1moretry.jpg"]since actors now include musicans...[/url][/quote]
I feel like that was a bit of a shot at me. I realize I only said "well-known actors" in the sign-up sheet when I meant well-known celebrities. Sorry. :pout: Hopefully you understand where I'm coming from, though. [/font][/color][/b] Edited by White

[quote name='White' date='07 July 2010 - 11:15 AM' timestamp='1278526515' post='696715'][color="#696969"][font="Tahoma"][b]
I feel like that was a bit of a shot at me. [/b][/font][/color]
[/quote]
yeah... it was a kinda petty one too... Im sorry about that... its just hard to find people that fit into your idea when you dont pick a celebrity. it took me an hour and a half to find one that worked and another half hour to touch it up (the skin on this one made her look like a porcelain doll)
i had no idea how to find a picture to fit what i wanted other than a few celebrities. I was resorting to going on facebook and myspace and typing in Ally Harper, then browzing profile pictures... google images... i donno... maybe i was just disappointed... my life would be so much better if i was paramore girl. Edited by CaNz

[b]Name:[/b] Sean â??Cowboyâ? Path

[b]Age:[/b] 27

[b]Gender: [/b]Male

[b]Appearance:[/b] His eyes are a dark hazel that set off his dirty blond hair that is cut close to his head, but you never see it because it is usually covered by his beige Stetson cowboy hat, thus his nickname. He stands at an intimidating 6â??4â? with the build of a boxer which would scare most people, if not for his almost constant smile and his amusing demeanor. He usually sports a gray fur-lined jacket over a t-shirt and jeans with steel-toe work boots to help extenuate his image.

[b]Personality:[/b] Cowboy is as old fashioned as they come. Though he does come off as a quite intimidating, he tries to be as polite and pleasant as possible, striving to maintain his appearance as a southern gentleman. As much as it pains him to separate himself from his hat, Cowboy always takes it off when he enters anyone's home or place of business out of manners. He is very protective over the people he is close to. Becoming somewhat of a bodyguard over the people he works with. Cowboy honestly enjoys his job, he feels like he is helping keep people safe, and that this is his purpose. Though on a more primitive level, he does enjoy fighting more than the average person, and the fact that his job allows him to do that regularly.

[b]PIT History:[/b] Cowboyâ??s first encounter with P.I.T. came by sort of an accident. While Zach was investigating a string of odd activities that appeared to be attempted summonings, he stumbled upon a small cult that was trying to summon up a demonic force. Zach followed the activity to a condemned church, and that is where he found the cult. They were in mid-ceremony; all thirteen men circled around a bound girl. Zach prepared to interrupt the ceremony, but never got the chance. Cowboy kicked in the door distracting the men from their ceremony. Within moments three of the cultists were down, and Cowboy had the rest running scared. Cowboy almost jumped Zach before he was able to explain why he was present. He was able to calm Cowboy down and gave him his business card to back up his story. Cowboy explained that the girl they were using in the ceremony was his kid-sister and that he had followed the cult there to rescue her. The two parted ways with the shake of hands, only for Zach to run into Cowboy at his office just a few days later, asking to work with P.I.T. operations.

[b]Powers/Talents:[/b] Cowboy fills the role of â??the muscleâ? for P.I.T.â??s operations. He is a trained Marine and boxed during his time serving in the military. Thanks to Zachâ??s tutelage, he has become a major figure among the paranormal world. He is called mostly for bigger jobs, like the disposal of monsters, handling of demons, or when a poltergeist is putting up too much of a fight.

[b]First Paranormal Experience: [/b]Cowboy actually never experienced the supernatural until he came across the cult that had kidnapped his sister. When he joined with Zach, he was slowly introduced into the world of the supernatural. His first assignment with P.I.T. was with an investigation of a possessed person. The person turned out to be a seventy-year-old man. Half way through the exorcism the demon decided to jump from one person to another and ended up inside Cowboy. He injured three people, jumped from a second story window and did untold amounts of damage to a police vehicle before four people subdued him long enough for him to be exorcised. He has still yet to live this down amongst his co-workers. Edited by P.J. McKrafty

[font="Century Gothic"][size="2"]EDIT: [/size][/font][i][font="Century Gothic"][size="2"]I have NO CLUE what is up with the formatting. Apparently, the boards are hating me right now. I apologize for it's craziness.[/size][/font][/i]
[font="Century Gothic"][size="2"][b] [/b][/size][/font]
[font="Century Gothic"][size="2"][b] [/b][/size][/font]
[font="Century Gothic"][size="2"][b][size="1"]Name:[/size][/b][b] [/b][size="1"] Irissa LeBlu (sometimes she just goes by "Blu" or"The Blue Girl")[/size][b] [/b]

[b][size="1"]Age:[/size][/b][size="1"] 24[/size][b] [/b]

[size="1"]
[b]Gender: [/b][/size][size="1"]Female[/size][b] [/b]

[size="1"]
[b]Appearance:[/b][/size][size="1"] [i]See picture below for reference. [/i]Irissa isabout 5'9'' and of medium build. She isn't terribly athletic, but she tries toat least keep herself in running shape. Her hair is an average brown, shoulderlength with bangs and her eyes an average blue, gentle and deep. She likes towear whites and creams, and usually is in some kind of feminine outfit, thoughnot frilly or extremely girly. She also always wears a small pendant, made ofsilver. It has a small cross across the top, and opens to show a picture ofherself as a child of around 8 and a boy that resembles her of perhaps age 13. [/size][size="1"]
<br style="mso-special-character:line-break"><br style="mso-special-character:line-break">[/size][b] [/b]

[b][size="1"]Personality:[/size][/b][b] [/b][size="1"]Irissa is a gentle young woman, without much of a temper. Shelikes kittens and classical music. But she also likes dive bars and tequila.She usually looks a little out of place in a dive, but it doesn't bother her.She is content to make herself and her friends happy, and usually will go togreat lengths to accommodate people. She is of the Catholic faith,technically, but at this point in her life, just considers herself"religious". She rarely attends any kind of church formally, but ownsa small bible passed down from her mother's family, and prays often. She isfond of making others smile, and smiles often herself, but rarely laughs. Thosecloser to her know that she holds a great deal of sadness within her, which sheoften says "isn't her sadness". She sometimes can be what some peoplemight think of as absent-minded, but is more of a day dreamer. One can oftenfind her standing at the edge of a group, but not outside it. She doesn't tryto be the life of the party, nor isolate herself. She simply... is there, whichseems to be more than enough for her.[/size][b] [/b]

[size="1"]
[b]PIT History:[/b][/size][size="1"] She is relatively new to PIT, only having been with them fora few months or so, and really only an Elite because of her easy personality.She takes orders and doesn't argue. And is very good at talking to thefrightened or unbelieving people the PIT team is either trying to help, or justkeep out of supernatural harm's way. PIT first encountered her when they wereon a mission. The spirit actually came to hide in her apartment, and might havepossessed her had PIT not gotten involved. Her gentle nature probably appealedto Zach's compassion. That... and her abilities do come in handy...[/size][b] [/b]

[b][size="1"]Powers/Talents:[/size][/b][b] [/b][size="1"]Irissa is highly spiritually impressionable. Shedoesn't really like to call it "pre-cognition", but she can often geta psychic impression from an object or sometimes a specific area. It usuallycomes in the form of what feels like "intention". It is usually theintent of the deceased towards other people, or a kind of desire the deceasedhas yet to accomplish. There is some emotional connection, but it is more of anactual intention of action rather than an empathetic relation. For example, ifa woman was killed in a violent crime by her husband who was never caught,Irissa, upon touching one of the unrested spirit's possessions or (if the ghostis very strong) entering its place of spiritual habitation, she would sense thedead woman's intent, which may be in the form of a strong sorrow andlamentation, the intention or desire to reconnect with those she was unable toconnect to (in those cases, Irissa may be able to catch glimpses or impressionof the woman's life, or those people she left behind), or, if it has become apoltergeist, Irissa may feel the intense desire for revenge, sorrow, and angerthe spirit contains. She can, on occasion, actually determine the spiritsnext move, like in the example of the woman, she may feel that a ceiling willgive way by the spirit's doing, or get a small flicker, detail or sensation ofthe man the spirit wishes revenge upon. Sometimes the vision or feeling willcome upon immediate contact with the item or place, and sometimes it will cometo her in the form of a precognitive-like dream, hours, days, or in some casesa month later - sometimes too late. Irissa's ability is a bit unpredictable, andalso depends much upon the strength of the spirit's intent as Irissa's abilityisn't something she's honed or trained. Because it is her natural talent, sheis also highly susceptible to possession. Rarely, she willtemporarily adopt mannerisms or abilities the person had in life withoutrealizing it.[/size][b] [/b][size="1"]She says the pendant around her neck helps to protect her, throughits ties with God, and also to her family - specifically her deceased brother,Christian.[/size][b] [/b]

[size="1"]
[b]First Paranormal Experience:[/b][/size][size="1"] It was around Irissa's ninth birthday whenthe event that would change the course of her life forever, happened. Herheritage was an interesting mix of Southern Italian from her mother's side andFrench on her father's side. Her mother's family was highlyreligious, but her mother held the faith loosely, and her father prayed to noone, his parents both having passed away earlier in his life. They lived inEurope for a number of years after they were married and had their first child.Upon Irissa's conception, though, they had just moved to America, outside ofBoston. Her mother loved flowers, and painted. Her father was a shrewdbusinessman, starting a company that kept him traveling often. Two completelydifferent worlds, that came together to make a very happy, simple home, withtwo children, Irissa and her brother, Christian, who loved to play the piano.The beginning of her life was bliss, with her brother and her parents. Herfather, though not at home a lot, would make time to spend with his childrenand wife whenever possible, and often had them fly out to his current businessplace. They took vacations to the beach, in America and in Europe. Irissa andher brother were inseparable friends. They refused to sleep in different roomseven up until Irissa was around eight, and her brother the age of thirteen.Some people may have thought it odd, but her parents knew how strong theirconnection was.[/size][b] [/b]

[size="1"]The family was traveling to Southern France for her ninthbirthday. Her father's company hadn't been doing well, the financial situationof the family putting added pressure on him, and her mother, who was thinkingabout getting a second job. Her paintings were selling, but... not fast enough.Still, they took their vacation, and smiled for their children, even thoughIrissa and Christian could often hear their father whispering harshly into hisphone at late hours of the night in French. A few days before her birthday, hehad to unexpectedly travel to Paris, on business. She remembers crying andtelling him that she wanted him there on her birthday. She remembered hermother smiling to her, but giving her father a harder look. She doesn'tremember the car ride that she, her mother, and her brother took to meet theirfather in Paris, on the eve of her ninth birthday. He said he was going to giveher a surprise. She never found out what it would be.[/size][b] [/b]

[size="1"]She woke up in the hospital, feeling...somehow emptier inside. Hermother was in critical condition, in a medically induced coma, and in need of aheart transplant from a crushed, irreparable valve. Her brother had been killedinstantly in the crash. Her father was frantic and became extremely depressed.He drained his company's money within months, trying to find ways to help hermother, who woke up for a few short days before passing away. Her father wasinconsolable. Irissa tried, as best she could, to take care of him, as he wouldwake up later and later every day, forget to take out the trash, forget to makemeals. He would look at her strangely, from time to time, when she would go tothe piano and play. She didn't know how, but she would find that her fingersknew where to go. All the songs her brother loved. She would come in, a girl ofnine, smudged with dirt from her mother's garden, holding a few flowers to putin a vase and a feeling would come over her as her father looked at her as ifseeing a ghost. She would gently place the flowers in a vase, and go to hughim. He would whisper to her, quietly, "Je suis désolé... Monamour..." They moved to Italy, to a small house in Tuscany, furnished byher mother's family. Her father's looks became more and more distant.[/size][b] [/b]

[size="1"]She was almost ten when she woke up one breezy spring night, whatwould have been her brother's birthday and crept into her father's room. He wasalready awake, holding a pendant in his hand with a picture of her and herbrother inside of it. Beside him on his bed was a small gun. He saw her, eyeshaunted and far away, and beckoned her closer. She went to sit beside him andhe gently put the pendant around her neck. He said her brother had asked him tohave it made. She was suppose to have received it on her ninth birthday. Hepicked up the gun, and hugged her. She doesn't quite remember what happenednext, but she would have dreams for years after about her father crying,holding her brother instead of her, gun shaking in his hand."It's not yourfault." her brother would always say. "We forgive you."Sometimes she would see her father pointing the gun at her. Sometimes athimself. But there was always a strange, sad sense of relief. She was neverfrightened of the gun. Her brother was there. He always smiled gently at her.Her father smiled too. They deemed her father's death a suicide. The officialreport detailed two shots having been fired from the gun, but there was only onebullet hole in her father's head, not marring the peaceful expression she wouldnever remember actually seeing, even after waking up the next morning to makethem breakfast, and finding the kitchen full of police. They never found thesecond bullet, or even a mark on the walls of ceiling from where it must have gone.[/size][/size][/font]
[font="Century Gothic"][size="2"][size=1]
[/size]
[/size][/font] [i][font="Arial"][size=1]Picture of Irissa, at her current age, and her brother, Christian, at the age he was(14ish) just before [/size][/font][font="Arial"][size=1]his death.[/size][/font][/i] [i][font="Century Gothic"][size="2"][img]http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs22/f/2007/354/b/0/b04fa9c38de45047.jpg[/img]
[/size][/font][/i] [i] [/i] [i][font="Century Gothic"][size=1]Picture for reference only. Property of the artist zemotion on DA.[/size][/font][/i][font="Century Gothic"][size=1] [/size][/font] [b]
[/b] Edited by PseudoWhim

• 2 weeks later...
Sounds interesting. if it's not too late, I'd like to join as well. I've been away due to buisiness with school, and all my RPs died... :( If i need to change anything, or if it's over the top, let me know and i'll change it.

Name: Lucas and Ayeika DuVaull

Personality: Lucas and Ayeika are quite the chaotic pair of twins, though this sense of chaos within them is often confused with them being insane. Their personalities are quite similar, with Ayeika being the more confrontational. Despite this, the two of them are inseperable, with Lucas being quite protective of his younger sister. They're both bright, intelligent, and often some of the more intuitive of the P.I.T. members. Ayeika is more jeuvenile, Lucas more mature. However, when either one of them go on a rampage (so to speak) the other is the only one to bring them back to their senses. While having a taste for the finer things in life, they have no problems getting their hands dirty if they feel the people they are helping are deserving of it.

Appearence: Ayeika stands in at 5'6" with her brother being three inches taller. Their faces are identical, with features described as 'aristocratic'. They are blonde, with Lucas wearing his hair in a ponytail, and Ayeika's being shoulder length. Their eyes are teal, reflecting their indomitable wills. Lucas usually wears long sleeved button up dress shirts and jeans, with a spiked bracelet. Ayeika usually wears something similar, though also wearing a studded leather collar as well. They both hold slender frames, though their muscle tone it evident when they are showing off skin. However, when doing so they reveal terrible scars, given to them from a multitude of means. The most prominent of these scars are from burns they sustained several years ago, covering the two's legs and bits of their backs.

PIT History: Lucas and Ayeika learned of PIT while living at their villa in southern France, only a few months after having moved there from their home in Paris, this event coinciding with the burns they received. While online, they came upon the website for the PIT organization. When they had received their burns, and because of events after, they had decided to combat the forces of the darkness, and this PIT struck their fancy as a means to do so. They of course talked it over, and decided to use their wealth and influence to not only learn more about it, but also to give monetary support anonomously. Lucas and Ayeika have only been just now formally inducted, though they have been observing the small organization for some time now, as well as aided the various members in incidents past, in part thanks to their immense ammount of money. They have remained up until now simply mysterious figures that appear to observe, though have made no attempt to ever hide their intentions of aiding those who need their help. The reason they were allowed at all into the organization was their apptitude for casting various spells, and their own abilities.....

Powers/abilities: Both of them retain a photographic memory, and are able to recite purely from memory all of the spell incantations and spell ingredients needed. for tasks at hand. They have taken numerous classes on psychology, sociology and the martial arts. However, they maintain a very unique ability, which is limited, but powerful. The Twins maintain the abiility to sense and see the supernatural, and through this they are able to influence it through the power of music. The power of Ayeika's voice and Lucas' violin, they can draw out spirits from hiding, or keep them at bay, depending on which of the two are the focal point for this power. However, any abilities these two have when it comes to influencing the paranormal do not work if they are not together, or rather within ten feet of one another.

First Paranormal Experience: Lucas and Ayeika had their first experience of the paranormal at a young age, though they had only seen a woman sobbing on the front porch of their home. When the children approached her, she looked up at them, revealing the flesh that should have been on her face had been ripped off, and her midsection had been eviscerated. Shortly after, their parents learned of the horrible crimes that had gone on inside the home thirty years prior, the events consisting of a crazed serial killer and his victims. He'd had a fascination with removing the hearts and faces of young women....

However, time passed and the children forgot this event, their mother passing away shortly after of an illness. The next event that would change their lives happened only a few years ago, which would also give them the burns they now possess, and the drive to help others, as well as the awakening of their abilities.

Lucas and Ayeika went to the local college, just any other day they had classes, and had come home just like normal. Their father was away on buisness, and their servants were moving about, keeping the house clean, and Maribell, the twin's nanny, was helping them with their homework. Maribell left the room for a few minutes, saying she had to use the restroom. But, the minutes ticked away into hours, and the twins soon noted their home was becoming more and more quiet. A sudden scream jerked them away from their homework, and they rushed to the door and opened it. What met with their eyes was a scene of carnage. It was only later the twins discovered that a disgruntled employee their father had discharged had come to the house and begun murdering everyone inside. Running to the end of the hall, they discovered the phone lines had been severed. Rushing down to the other end of the hall, and stepping over the body of their nanny, the two opened the door, if only to come face to face with the man who had killed her and everyone else in the house by then. He smiled, and began to advance torwards them. Perhaps it was then the twin's abilities awoke, because they could both see the glowing eyes of something not normal, a shadowy presence possessing the man. Lucas slammed the door shut, and screamed for his sister to run and hide. He barricaded the door with some of the furniture in the hallway, as the man pounded on the door, trying to get to their sweet flesh, to carve it from their bodies. Soon, the man gave up, though there was a 'click' from the otherside of the door.

Lucas backed away from the door, and hurried to find his sister, who had hidden in a broom closet. Thinking they were safe, at least for the moment, they again retreated to to study, and barricaded the door there, too. As soon as they had, there was a crashing noise, and they knew the barricade Lucas had set up was no more.

"Come out come out where ever you are, kiddies... I promise I won't kill you like I did everyone else...." They could hear him cackling, though they never heard him trying to enter into the room, but they did hear the door click. Instead they could hear a splashing noise, and the sounds of the man laughing and calling out to them, promising he wouldn't cut the brakes on their car like he did to their father, or brutally assault them like he did to all the servants.

Then, silence.

It wasn't long before they could smell something being burned. With all too startling clarity, they understood all too well what the crazy man had done. He intended to burn them alive. Hurridly, they moved over to the window, but looked on as the man brandished a machete, waiting for them to try to get out of the third story window. Trapped in the room now the twins could only fall to their knees and pray to be saved. Smoke began to pour into the room, thick, black, and choking. Frightened, they could only grasp each other and wait for the incinerating fires to consume them, of they to die from the harsh smoke.

Ayeika sobbed into Lucas' chest, as the fire licked at the bottom of the study door. Being surrounded by books, they would soon meet their fate, it seemed.

"Lucas... I wish Mom were here... And Nanny Maribel..."

"Me too..."

Suddenly, there was a sound from the door, and Lucas watched as the paint browned, and flames spread up the door, igniting the books on the shelf they had placed in front of the door. The flames spread along the ceiling to the other books, and then across the carpet. They watched as they were surrounded by fire, it searing away the clothing on their legs and feet. Lucas held his sister close, feeling the blistering heat on his back.

"Come..." Lucas heard the voice of Maribel, and they turned their faces to see the fires had parted, leaving them both a walk way to try to get out. Maribel was beckoning to them to her. "Hurry!" The bookshelf and door that bared their path were now gone.

Carefully, they made their way through the painful path, the heat causing Lucas' vision to blur. Ayeika stumbled, but Lucas had to get her out.... he had to, even if it cost him his life.

Marbel's body stil lied across the hallway, though now instead of lying across it, she lied to the side. The figure that had once been Maribel now bore no semblence to her, nor was the apparition that had beckoned them out. Outside, they could hear sirens coming.

"Come on... just a little further..." Lucas cooed, pushing his sister forth. On arriving at the end of the hall, Lucas yanked on the end of his sister's skirt, ripping off a section of fabric to grasp the door handle, and turned it. It opened, and they were again surrounded by flames. Moving foreward, their home in flames, they still could see the path provided for them, though it was growing thinner. They moved quickly, the flames searing their flesh. At the end of this hallway, they came out to the grand foyer, and saw the stairs were still intact. The stairs opposite them, on the otherside of the room had already collapsed, leaving a mass of burning wood around the room. Slowly, they made their way down the stairs, though halfway down they collapsed through the weakened wood. Screaming out , they plummeted down, Lucas pinning his sister under him, sparing her from the falling wood that tumbled down onto them. Rising up, unsteady on his feet, Lucas kicked the cubby door under the stairs, they had fallen into a janitorial closet. He swooned, and fell foreward, Ayeika screaming for him to get up, as the front door was so close....

Managing to get her brother up, Ayeika limped to the front door, clasping the locket around her neck that had once been her mother's. "Mother... please help me..."

Suddenly, the front door blew open, landing on the floor in front of them and stamping out some of the fire so they could get out.

Outside, they could hear shotguns being fired, the man had tried to insure the children couldn't be saved. Stumbling out, the children were dropped by a beam from the porch falling across them. After that, they both were knocked out, only to wake up several days later in the hospital, in the same room, to a woman and a man smiling down at them.

"Grow and be happy, my little miracles..." They began to fade away, smiling. "Help those who need it... We love you both very much...I will always be with you." The woman and man were in fact their mother and father, urging to help those who needed it, as Maribel and the servants had for the two of them. Edited by Inuyasha Fandom

Name: Pedr Emyr Davies (His first name is pronounced "Peter"; he is sometimes called by his middle name, Emyr, pronounced "EM mer"; rhymes with beer)

Appearance: Pedr has tan skin, the shade you would normally see on a darker Welsh person. Despite his dark skin, he has blue eyes and hair that is so light it is almost white. He's six feet tall, and a bit on the scrawny side. His favorite clothes is anything comfortable. He dresses pretty modern, usually in a black and green binary hoodie and some blue jeans. Occasionally, he likes to dress up in a button down shirt, tie, and slacks, just to throw people for a loop.
[url="http://rdsullivan.deviantart.com/art/chaos-in-the-Clouds-20046651?q=boost%3Apopular+chaos+xenosaga&qo=69"]Ref Facial Appearance[/url]

Personality: Pedr is a relatively new member to PIT, and also one of the youngest, and as such is eager to please. He's proud of his Welsh decent and will often let a word slip in Welsh. He's an easy going guy who likes to play jokes and laugh. It may take much poking and prodding to get him worked up, but when you do, watch yourself, because he is explosive. He has a hard time opening up to others, but does not seem distant or cold, just slightly awkward. He's fearless however, but in any especially intense situation may start to hum to calm his nerves. He's never really had a hard time or a hard life, but he can feel for those who do. Despite his awkwardness in most social situations, he always has the right words to say. He enjoys all he does at PIT.

PIT History: Originally from Wales, Pedr happened to stumble across PIT by hearing about it from a pen pal after telling him about his supernatural experiance. Intriguied, Pedr decided to see what PIT is really all about. Almost accidently, but maybe it was just fate, he ends up helping PIT in a small time case they were working on at the moment. Pedr decides that he really could be happy with the line of work that they do and decided to join on a permenant basis.

Powers/Talents: Pedr's a computer whiz and a brilliant hacker. He makes sure to check all the equipment the team uses and can get them access to any files that they need. He has a eidetic memory, associated mostly with things he reads, such a computer code. A passion of his is robotics and mechanical engineering. He has a couple of connections that he's made through hacking that help pull strings for the team when the paper work pushes them against the wall. He's also slightly clairvoyent, but they are usually just random images that flash through his head, and he doesn't understand what they mean. He focuses much more on his computer skills and helping the PIT team out in the field as well.

First Paranormal Experience: Pedr had a fairly normal childhood. His mother died giving bith to him, but his father was kind and loving. When Pedr was seven years old, despite the repeated warnings of his father, he goes up to Cadair Idris alone. There, after the laborus climb towards the summit of the mountain, he encounters the Brenin Llwyd's Milgwn. After being chased for sometime into the fog, Pedr discovers a cave.
He enters the cave, curious. He had never really believed in his father's stories about the Brenin Llwyd. Despite entering the cave a non-believer, when he exits he is more than willing to believe.
Someway down the cave, he encounters the Brenin Llwyd. Although he had never been scared in his life before, there is something about the creature that keeps him still, heart racing, like a deer in headlights. The creature circles him, but he can not seem more than a shadowy outline in the fog that is the monster's breath.
Suddenly, far off, as if in a dream, he can hear a woman's voice, and although he never knew her, he knows it is his mother's voice. The voice grows stronger and louder, and eventually causes the Brenin Llwyd to retreat.
Tired and shaken, Pedr allows himself to collapse and blacks out. When he awakes, his father is shaking him on the floor of the cave, and there is no sight or sound of anything that has happened. Edited by Elk