OtakuBoards

The Mansion: Backstage

Shy

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Heaven's Cloud' date='13 October 2010 - 07:09 PM' timestamp='1287018559' post='701079']
[color=indigo]So I waited for Nathan...and waited, and waited. Now I am just going to post.[/color]
[/quote]
[font="Arial"]Sorry, I've not only been busy with work but fighting off a cold at the same time. I'll try to get something up on my break later during work. I'll just make it quick and to the point so we can get going.

EDIT: Actually, I'll try to do that right now since I still have about 25 minutes before I have to leave for work.

EDIT2: And done. Sorry for the terrible post but at least it will let us get things moving.
[/font] Edited by Nathan

By my count all of the Death Cards have been played, and some time has been given for players to resurrect their characters if need be. This round is over.

White being removed from the game threw my numbers off a bit, and as a result we have FOUR players going into what will presumably be the final round. Special thanks to [b]Canz[/b] for playing! We'll be hearing from you soon.

I'll hand out cards in either 12 hours or 36 hours from this post.

- Shy

Okay everyone, I just started the round and sent out the PMs so you guys have your cards.

For this round I am requiring that everyone post flashbacks about where their ghosts were on the night of the Rosengard murders. Madame Rosengard has a lot to do with why everyone inside of the mansion was murdered, but that doesn't mean she was the only one killing people. Have as much fun with this as you would like. I'm hoping to post more: the story of Raymond and Marion is far from resolved.

The Bonus Card this round was to be awarded to a player who used ALL of their cards (including Power Cards) in a single post, but that did not happen. There are still a few surprises in store, but if I did my math right we should be down to two players (or possibly one) at the end of this. I really wish White hadn't disappeared because he threw my numbers off. Oh well.

Oh! And there are [b]SEVEN[/b] cards handed out this round randomly. [b]FOUR[/b] of them are Death Cards.

- Shy

[quote name='Shy' date='19 October 2010 - 01:21 PM' timestamp='1287519696' post='701162']
The Bonus Card this round was to be awarded to a player who used ALL of their cards (including Power Cards) in a single post, but that did not happen. There are still a few surprises in store, but if I did my math right we should be down to two players (or possibly one) at the end of this. I really wish White hadn't disappeared because he threw my numbers off. Oh well.
[/quote]

oh I did that!.... but then again i only had two cards... it woulda been hard for people like Nathan to do that (especially with the lifecard and haste card! to go with his other two!)

man... i am glad this is part of the thread description! <3whine!

[quote name='CaNz' date='19 October 2010 - 02:13 PM' timestamp='1287522813' post='701164']
oh I did that!.... but then again i only had two cards... it woulda been hard for people like Nathan to do that (especially with the lifecard and haste card! to go with his other two!)

man... i am glad this is part of the thread description! <3whine!
[/quote]
True, but all of your characters are dead.

It would have been tricky, but you never know.

- Shy

yeah.... without getting a life card it would be hard to survive that round... i figure its random who gets what... plus its kinda random who picks who.... but odds are withought one you were gonna die... it might as well have been me, i snuck in the last round by a hair.

[font="Arial"]Perhaps you could take a moment to clear up how this post seems to have confused me. [url="http://www.otakuboards.com/index.php?/topic/44564-the-mansion/page__view__findpost__p__700319"]CaNz[/url] Unless I don't understand it correctly, didn't CaNz take ownership of Mathis? If so that would mean he is not out of the game. [/font]

[quote name='Nathan' date='19 October 2010 - 10:06 PM' timestamp='1287551178' post='701175']
[font="Arial"]Perhaps you could take a moment to clear up how this post seems to have confused me. [url="http://www.otakuboards.com/index.php?/topic/44564-the-mansion/page__view__findpost__p__700319"]CaNz[/url] Unless I don't understand it correctly, didn't CaNz take ownership of Mathis? If so that would mean he is not out of the game. [/font]
[/quote]

haha i obviously didn't control the harpy. someone else has your character...
i woulda switched mine with the safe character, but you knocked mine out first round, and like i have been complaining about... no life cards for me! whine whine whine! Edited by CaNz

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Gavin' date='28 October 2010 - 03:09 AM' timestamp='1288260540' post='701356']
[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]I'll get something up this weekend featuring Leonard and The Butler, midterms this week and last week so I've not had a whole pile of time to write.[/size][/font]
[/quote]
Well? Anyone?

- Shy

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='Anomaly' date='17 November 2010 - 06:38 AM' timestamp='1289975930' post='701882']
[font="Garamond"]Holy snail's pace, Batman!
If no one posts soon, I think Shy should declare Gavin and I the winners simply because of the fact we actually posted this round. Yes? :D?[/font]
[/quote]

[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]Agreed.[/size][/font]

[size="2"][font="Tahoma"][center][img]http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/derrfishies.jpg[/img][img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e366/nifty_fifty/mansion%20cards/hush.jpg[/img]

HUSH - Renders one character mute - silent and deaf.[/center][/font][/size]

I've been assured that Nathan is going to post, and soon. He has yet to let me down in this regard, unlike others who disappear randomly. Hm.

If we can't get some momentum on this thing soon we'll figure out a quick solution. The only thing I can suggest for now is bugging the remaining players to post and use all of their cards.

- Shy