OtakuBoards

Cross Academy

Akieen Cloud

[color="#000080"][font="Comic Sans MS"]All my life, things have happened that make no sense, I've lived through car crashes and falls that should have killed me, I've been stabbed, burned and even thrown off a roof...and I'm still here. I always just thought I was lucky, it had always been that way for me, to have extreme good luck. But than...a few years ago, things started to turn weird...my sight and hearing grew in strength, my sense of smell became better than the K9 unit of the local police force and worse than all of that...I became vicious. My rage and anger flared at the smallest things, my hair and nails grew at an impossible rate; my hunger was never fully sated. I was visited one after noon by an older man by the name of Zihon, he was a priest...an exorcist. As soon as he touched me something happened, my brother told me that my eyes turned yellow, I grew fangs and claws, he told me my ears grew pointed and I threw the old man off laughing. I don't remember any of this but I remember coming out of a dark place with the old man's blood on my hands...
Ever since than I saw things...horrible things. Little monsters that stole things for laughs, small black, bug like things that floated around in the air, large shadows that engulfed a person...demons. Years went by like this before I was targeted. Chased down like an animal, told that my mother wants me to return home and be by her side. None of it made sense to me. Not until my foster brother showed up, dressed in black robes with a cross around his neck. He was an exorcist, watching him fight off the demons I was transfixed. Once it was over he took me home, sat down across from me and explained....
My name is Kaiel, I am the human child of a demon. The Wolf Mother, Akieen, there are others like me all around the world and each one of them has been visited by a priest like I have. Each one of us can see our own kind and each of us has something in common, we're emerging and our parents are searching for us. To protect us, the exorcists in our lives, be they our fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters...they are sending us all to one place where we can all be trained on how to fight our birth parents and save this world we call home. Cross Academy.

Welcome to Cross Academy, here you will learn to fight demons and exorcise lessers who try to posses humans, we are few and we are just a small collective, but we are clever and we are strong in our fight. Lately we've been welcoming the bastard children of the demons of hell. There are so many with so many different powers or talents. Classes start soon and the children we train will be moving on to take down Satan and freeing this world of his ruthless interference.

Name:
Appearance: (you can have certain features of a demon, pointed ears, and teeth, odd colored eyes.)
Demon Appearance: (we'll be given weapons by our exorcists that have our true powers sealed inside, once we're given these weapons and use them our true appearance will be shown)
Personality:
Weapon:
Power: (Try to go easy on this. Keep in mind we just found out about our parents)
Demonic Parent:

Name: Kiael Hiroshima
Appearance: [img]http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k249/MangaAndAnime/Anime/Dark.jpg[/img]
Her ears are slightly pointed, and her eyes are yellow; she has elongated canines and her nails are longer than normal as well looking more like claws.
Demon Appearance: [img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_L-c5JixfV9w/TK2zl-yfCdI/AAAAAAAAAAY/7N-kCNc6p7g/s1600/f66f2863ea97b9966905dda73a9d0909.jpg[/img]
Personality: Happy and friendly she enjoys having fun and seems to have a childish disposition, sometimes hyper and loud. She tried to make friends with everyone she meets and usually avoids conflict. She does have another side to her though that is drawn in and quiet. Even though she tries to avoid conflict she does speak her mind and if she has to fight to defend her words she'll do so with out hesitation.
Weapon: She uses short swords that can also be taken as daggers that curve along her forearm to her elbow.
Power: Her demon blood has given her a boost in strength and speed, her canine blood has also given her heightened senses such as sight and smell.
Demonic Parent: Akeein, the Wolf Mother, also known as the Hound of hell or guardian of Hell's Gate. [/font][/color] Edited by Knuckles' Girl

Hmm, sounds interesting. Here goes nothing.

Name: Takeo Katsutoshi

Appearance:[img]http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv72/funkywackyspunky96/Decorated%20images/PrinceKumarStrag.jpg[/img]
6'2", short partially spiky hair, wears a white t-shirt with some black pants. Also always wears a hoodie. (Just because they're cool) Has glasses and his eyes are a bright emerald color.

Demon Appearance: [img]http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk16/BlitzHunter/darksamuraiavatar.jpg[/img]
A god-like silver armor with a waist sash covers Takeo's body. His hair grows exponentially longer(down to his waist). His eye grow even brighter and his ears grow more pointy. Green flames emit from the armor on the shoulders. The armor isn't as bulky as shown...

Personality: Takeo is a very calm guy. He is laid back but enjoys the things he does. He is always very friendly and very protective of his friends. Takeo has always been known for his kindness. He also enjoys playing music a lot. he is very charming, almost to the point where he can change a girl's will of liking him. He doesn't take advantage of this at all though.

Weapon: Spear, it is very decorated in the sense of the design. Its really flexible to allow sound vibrations to flow through it.

Power: Ability to manipulate sound. (pitch, volume, depth) Can only do it in a small area. Also can control the wind around him but his range isnt but about 20 feet.

Demonic Parent: [img]http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f97/Gasmaskkiller/samurai-female-warrior.jpg[/img]
Bai Ranmaru, the Demon Samurai. She uses the wind as her instrument and loves to play tricks on a man's heart. Edited by Humaru

Oo la la my dear.... This sounds fun.

Name: Alice Vanderbelt

Appearence: Normally she wears a simple school uniform. She's rather the nerd. Always hiding behind a book. With thick round glasses, mostly to hide her eyes are a deep purple. And her nails are filled down to little more than razors. And she stays quiet because her voice is... unnaturally German. No one really expects that. Her hair is long, luxurious, and a deep black with an almost pearlescent sheen.

Demon form: [IMG]http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh30/gaarasgirl99/vampires/anime-1.jpg[/IMG]
Her eyes shift to a menacing solid black. All her efforts to hide some of her monstrous side fail. Her nails grow long though are just as sharp. If her glasses are on, the glasses shine in the light, even if she's in shadow. She makes no effort to hide her unnaturally long canines. Her blade also takes on a shadowy tint, ever shifting and almost tangilbly drifting from the blade.

Personality. Almost shy, she's quiet until spoken to usually. She has a tightly knit group of friends she can remotely be herself around. But... her demonic heritage is the one thing she can never speak about to them. People are amazed at her poise and beauty, but wow she has a dirty sense of humor. But, she's also intelligent, lunch time is really the only time she goes outside. Much of her free time is spent in the library. She likes to read, she likes to read a lot. She has quite the memory, and people are always wondering why she remembers the weirdest things, though the answer is usually right in front of them. All people know however, that her breaking point is when she takes off her glasses. Her fuse is naturally long, though when someone lights the fuse a little shorter than normal, she will go off. Until the point of her taking off her glasses she will not use her abilities for anything other than stopping the fighting going on around her.

Weapon: A beautifully made katana with the hilt wrapped in black with red rubies poking from the coverings. It's enough to catch the eye of anyone with an eye for a fine blade. In all aspects, it could not be of this Earth, it is too beautiful and too perfect.

Power: Control over water. Completely capable of all but two things. She's can't control the water within a living creature's body. This includes but is not limited to plants, animals, and people. Only water around her and in the air around her is she capable of using. Ice is also out of her grasp, though. She can control the thermostat to a point, though only to just above freezing or below boiling levels. Her maximum radius she can effect is about fourty feet, centered on her. She also displays the ability to breathe underwater.

Demon parent: The Lady of the Lake a.k.a Camille Of The Waters. The Lady of the Lake story is fabled, King Arthur and Merlin knew her graces. Benevolent and Kind, though there are darker stories farther into the past of her wrath when her watery domain at that point in time was violated.

(I hope making up a demon in conjunction with Camelot was okay.) Edited by Inuyasha Fandom

[color="#8B0000"]well since i am out of the marine core now i have time to get back at this.

[b]Name:[/b] Jensen Varus

[b]Age:[/b] 28

[b]Appearance:[/b] [url="http://migthenig.deviantart.com/art/Bleach-Grimmjow-6-and-adjucha-153809994?q=sort%3Atime+favby%3Aflusermon&qo=1"]Jensen[/url]
His eyes are a pale blueish green and his canines and nails are elongated. He stands at six foot one in and weighs roughly 209lbs.
Is normally seen in a long sleeved green shirt and a pair of jeans and boots. he makes no effort to hide his unnormal features from anyone.

[b]Demon Appearance:[/b] [url="http://rinpoo-chuang.deviantart.com/art/dragon-hurlant-24245064"]Vastra[/url]
When his wings unfurl to about twelve foot from tip to tip. Stands at alittle over seven foot.

[b]Personality:[/b] Calm, quiet, observing, and collecting. He constantly watchs everything due to his anaylzing nature. Is more interested in learning and going over past archives with a bottle of whiskey and a cigar then going out and partying. If he cant be found in his room he can either be found in the gym lifting and training with metal playing in the background or he can be found on the roof with his violin that he has been playing for over twenty years. Wont hesistate to help someone when asked but wont jump to do it on his own.

[b]Weapon:[/b] [url="http://pherim.deviantart.com/art/Demon-Axe-160373151"]Hyron[/url]
It stands five inches taller then Jensen.

[b]Power:[/b] Controls the essence of fire. Able to manipulate somewhat but still needss more practice. Not very fast on land in his demon form but is a powerhouse if he does connect.

[b]Demon Parent:[/b] [url="http://fray-ze-ay.deviantart.com/art/The-Fire-Dragon-125156411"]Tayrus[/url], the Dragon Lord of Fire, said to be the demon to control the flames of hell. Used to guard the gates until the Wolf Mother took his place, there fore causing a
haterd towards the wolves of hell that is taught in every member of the dragon demons

figured i would try to complment a litte of each character as well as add a clash of conflict with them, espcially with your character knuckles girl. hope you like it and glab to be back[/color]

I'm in for sure, Ill get a sign-up tomorrow.

Name: Asher Thompson
Appearance: Asher towers at 6'4 with a strong frame. He keeps his dark brown hair short in a military style. He has ice blue eyes and a five o'clock shadow. He normally wears jeans, a white t-shirt and black leather jacket with his black combat boots. He has a large scar from his right shoulder down to his pelvic bone on his right side.

Demon Appearance: [attachment=15236:Asher.jpg]

Personality: Asher tends to come off a bit childish to those who do not know him. His happy go lucky attitude, and nervous jokes rub most the wrong way. To those who know him, however, he is just innocent to the ways of the real world. He is very set in his ways of not killing and will only use that as a last resort, though he has confided in a few of his closest acquaintances that when he fights he feels something pulling at him, something wicked.

Weapon: Death's Scythe, a scythe that is made up of the fused spine of a demon general. The blade is double edged, the 6' handle conceals a second blade

Power: Telekenesis: Asher has some telekenetic telekenetic abilities, though these are still in development. He tends to steer away from using them since they bring out the 'wicked' in him. This steering away has caused him to develop slower than most of his other comrades.

Demonic Parent: Rider of the Pale horse: Asher's father is one of the fabeled four horsemen of the apocalypse known as 'Death' himself.

Hope this is okay KG, let me know if you need/want any changes. Edited by Drizzt Do'urden

[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="#000080"]These all look great you guys. I'll try to have this up this weekend so look for it. I'm leaving sign ups open since I'm hoping a few more people will join, still waiting on Tulas to sign up as well. So for those of you who are ready, classes start soon so get ready we'll be hitting the ground running.[/color][/font]

[size="1"][b]Name:[/b] Richard Crowley prefers Crowley

[b]Age:[/b] 24

[b]Appearance:[/b] Crowley stands at an average height of 5â??10â? but has a fairly muscular build, typically wearing any t-shirt he can find and a pair of jeans he doesnâ??t bother much with his appearance. His hair reaching shoulder length, he keeps it tied back securely with a few charms hanging. The only feature his parent gave him was eyes of crimson red, the red varying depending on the mood he is in. He has decorated his body in tattoos, some of symbols he has found, one symbol is from his own father and other tattoos he tends to keep covered up unless asked about it.

[b]Demon Appearance:[/b] [url="http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b18/Sagethefiend/Demon_Warrior_by_ProjectHybrid.jpg"]Demon Crowley[/url]

[b]Personality:[/b] Crowley is rather methodical and manipulative in the way he acts around others, his power lending credence to his personality. He acts rather cold sometimes; speaking whatâ??s on his mind often enough but also knows when to hold back information. He tends to maintain that exterior indifference to maintain his own sense of paranoia and self loathing. He tends to hide it all behind a smile if he can, acting warm during normal interactions but doing his best to separate himself from people emotionally.
As a child of Astaroth, he likes to have plans on top of plans as he hates to be caught off guard or unprepared for any reason. Often carrying around a backpack full of anything he might need at a momentâ??s notice, no matter how trivial it might seem.
[b]
Weapon:[/b] Dementia Mace- The mace is finely crafted, if only by a means of how functional it is rather than being awe inspiring to the eye. Created for only one function of delivering death in a single swing, the mace also has a mind of its own. Not able to function without a wielder, but to the one it belongs to, it whispers constantly to their mind about the one thing it craves: Blood. And has it finds itself starved of what it needs; the whispers grow in volume and power, capable of breaking a weak mind.

[b]Power:[/b] Crowleyâ??s power is influence, but more specifically it is the influence of his voice. His words have the power to seep into the cracks of a personâ??s mind and plant ideas and thoughts to fit his needs. However, at this early stage, the power is purely suggestion and not everyone obeys the suggestion. The more external you are about your feelings, the more susceptible the person is to his powers, the more introspective people have an easier time rejecting his powers.

[b]Demonic Parent:[/b] [url="http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b18/Sagethefiend/o-o.jpg"]Astaroth[/url], crowned Prince of Hell.[/size]

• 2 weeks later...
I hope it's not too late to join.

Name: Rhea Tallows

Appearance: With wavy, flamboyantly red hair and eyes reminiscent of the colors found on poison ivy plants, she's quite the alluring beauty. Glamorous is one way of describing her.

Demon Appearance: [IMG]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f165/RockGoddess420/062a7310.jpg[/IMG]
Her demon form is much like her human form, though her skin is flushed green with chlorophyll in her demonic form.

Personality: Vivacious, a go-getter, and always with a smile. She knows she's beautiful, though that doesn't mean she has to be conceited about it. She's everybody's best friend, and will go out of her way to cheer someone up when their feeling blue.

Weapon: A whip that when is not held in her hands appears to be a single, thorny red rose. The whip can slice through steel like a hot knife through butter, and while it is being used it can fill a room with the scent of roses, allowing her to pinpoint the source of other scents.

Power: In her vicinity, even common weeds can become potent weapons. She is mentally able to control, manipulate, mutate, and use any plant near her as she sees fit.

Demon Parent: A demon plant known as the Kassine Blossom.
[IMG]http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee103/thpppp/PoisonIvy.jpg[/IMG] Edited by ExcelExcel

• 2 weeks later...
[color="#4b0082"]Name: Mary Noel

Appearance: [url="http://images.wikia.com/finalfantasy/images/5/5d/LightningIntro.png"]Mary[/url]

Mary stands at about 5â??7â?. Her eyes are sea blue and full of sorrow. Her hair is long and light pink which contrasts slightly with her pale complexion. Her normal attire consists of a sleeveless white overcoat that covers her dark black shirt, a brown mini-skirt that covers small black shorts, and dark boots. On her wrists she wears a necklace given to her by her mother when she was younger that is the shape of a small heart. On her neck rests a small pendent in the shape of a lightning bolt. Because of her demonic heritage her ears are slightly pointed upwards and her hair sometimes has occasional sparks of electricity coursing through it.

Demon Appearance: Maryâ??s demon appearance is outwardly not very different. The only noticeable differences are as follows:

Maryâ??s eyes turn a sickly yellow color and her normally non-existant smile now appears menacing and more than a little bit abnormal. In fact, her smile now reflects insanity.

Electricity courses through her hair and body and causes her hair to stand on end. The electricity surrounds her in an aura-like fashion.

Personality: Determined, fierce, and independent. Mary seemingly has no time for others. Day to day she hides the sorrow that gnaws at her heart by being cold to those around her. She can be cold and standoffish and often distances herself from those she has to work with; which stems primarily from her irritation of her parental situation and the ever growing insanity inside of her. She prefers confrontation over talking things out and doesnâ??t hesitate to cut down those who stand in her way or otherwise annoy her.

Despite all of this, Mary has a softer side. It may take awhile to reach this status with her, but she is loyal and protective of all those she can consider a friend.

Weapon: [url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/116/01ys7.jpg/sr=1"]Two small pistols.[/url]

Power: Simply put, Mary has the power to manipulate electricity. In addition to this, because the brain works through means of electricity, when she comes in physical contact with a person she can sometimes briefly catch their thoughts by using her power. She is able to create large, swordlike lightning bolts that can be thrown or used to fight.

Demonic Parent: Barakiel was once the angel of lightning, but eventually he succumbed to Satanâ??s will and became a fallen angel. As time went by he began to morph into an insane and hideous version of himself. So as not to cause widespread destruction due to his insanity, he has been banished from hell and now wanders the world searching for ways to destroy life in the name of Hell.
[/color] Edited by Mr.Nightfall32

[font="Century Gothic"][color="#000080"][size="2"][size="2"][size="2"][b]Name: [/b]Sister Miriam Merriweather[/size][/size][/size]
[size="2"][size="2"][size="2"][b]
[/b][/size][/size][/size][/color][/font]
[font="Century Gothic"][color="#000080"][b]Age: [/b][size="2"]22[/size][/color][/font]

[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="#000080"]
[size="2"][img]http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/7263/miriamb.jpg[/img][/size]
[/color][/font]
[color="#000080"][size="2"][size="2"][size="2"]
[font="Century Gothic"][b]Appearance: [/b]Being in the postulancy stage, she wears a grey veil rather than black like other professed nuns, proving what stage she is inbecoming a full-fledged nun. Her bangs are shown to be a light brownto blond, her eyes green. She has freckles on her beige face. Miriamwears the typical garb of the day; a dress with no real distinctdesigns, being a pure, light grey. Underneath, she wears a white,dress-shirt that is exposed on the neckline and white-long sleevesthat are exposed fully, poking out from beneath the dress. The hem ofher dress goes down to her ankles, as an attempt to not really showher legs. On her feet are typical mary-jane shoes made of whiteleather and a strap that goes over the top of her feet and buckles into the side. [/font][/size][/size][/size][/color][font="Century Gothic"]
[color="#000080"][size="2"][size="2"][size="2"][b]
[/b][/size][/size][/size][/color][/font]
[font="Century Gothic"][b][color="#000080"]Personality:[/color][/b][size="2"][color="#000080"] At first glance in the classroom she seems quiet and shy. Typical ofwhat any demon would expect of a nun. However, she is usually veryloud and outspoken. She's a professional free-thinker which reallyirritates those who run the Order in which she's training to becomeinitiated into. The reason she seems so quiet and shy at first isbecause being placed in a school as a student-teacher of half-demonswas a way of revenge by the elders of the Order for her blatanthumiliation of them. [/color][/size]

[color="#000080"][size="2"][size="2"][size="2"][b]Weapon:[/b]Anything she can grab hold of, such as a Bible or frying pan she candefend herself with. [/size][/size][/size][/color]

[color="#000080"][size="2"][size="2"][size="2"][b]Power: [/b]Seeing as she's a part of the Right Hand Path of the spiritual community, most of her powers consist of healing, affirmation, prophecying / divination(which is kept secret from the Order lest she be removed).[/size][/size][/size][/color]

[color="#000080"][size="2"][size="2"][size="2"][b]Demonic Parent: [/b] So far, Sister Miriam doesn't have any demonic parentage that she knows of. [/size][/size][/size][/color]

[color="#000080"][size="2"][size="2"][size="2"]Sister Miriam is now a student teacher at Cross Academy due to an incident that she was involved in that was a great embarrassment for theOrder. Instead of banishing her from the Convent, they decided to keep her and force her to serve out her sentence at the Academy that was rampant with demons. Their intent was not only make her very uncomfortable but to also teacher her a lesson. If you want to act like a demon, we'll [i]show[/i] you what demons are [i]really [/i]like![/size][/size][/size][/color]

[color="#000080"][size="2"][size="2"][size="2"]This young woman is in the final stages of training to become a nun; she recently took her Temporary Vows and once this three years in service is up, she'll be taking her Solemn Vows. However, seeing as she enjoyed keeping company, she has decided to stay as a Sister rather than a Nun that way she could use her gifts in service of those around her.[/size][/size][/size][/color]

[color="#000080"][size="2"][size="2"][size="2"]Seeing as most of her actions are regarded more closely to the preservation of the sanctity of life rather than what the Order runs by most of the time, she's on a very thin thread with them. If it weren't for the [i]forgiveness factor[/i], they would have run her out of the Convent a long time ago. This is her last chance to prove her worth of becoming a nun. Being independent is a bit hard, especially when you question authority, do the right thing even if it's against instruction and think for yourself. [/size][/size][/size][/color]

[color="#000080"][size="2"]These are qualities that might just reform the Sisterhood and the elders don't like it but they can't just kick her out for these things. They need to find something better. To save their own hides and reputations.[/size][/color][/font] Edited by Happy Heretic Hakira

• 2 years later...

I hope this rp is still going on.

Name: Alexander "Ale" Sanders.

Appearance: [attachment=15379:595994117092151.jpg]

Demon Appearance: [attachment=15380:th_ShadowWarrior4-1.jpg]

Personality: Ale is considered to be rude and "extremely shy" as his idiot of a therapist wrote down in his report to the school he was supposed to go to. In reality, he just tries to avoid as much contact with others as possible as he finds them too fake, preferring to play video games, listen to his music, and sleep. He is a smoker by choice and doesn't like authority figures. Once you get past all this, however, he is very loyal and protective of those who can get past his defenses.

Weapons: he is highly skilled with ranged weapons, but is usually equipped with twin broadswords, a long bow and a varying assortment of throwing knives.

Powers: he is in a bit of a trouble here as he received powers from deadbeat drunkard his father, who was the half demon spawn of Hectate, the Queen of witches. Because of this, he has the power of psychokinesis, albeit on a low level. It's strength grows the angrier he gets. He also has the ability to control and bend the shadows to his will and cloak himself in darkness from his birth mother.

Demonic Parent: Nyx, the goddess of night. [attachment=15378:tumblr_static_nyx_by_a_u_r_e_l.jpg]

Edited by Nyxian