Dragonballzman Posted January 25, 2002 Posted January 25, 2002 I think I look EXACTLY like Shinji (off NGE) :D
Guest Saiyaman Posted January 25, 2002 Posted January 25, 2002 [b][size=1]If you dare laugh at me when I tell you this I swear to God you will die. But I look like that kid with the glasses on Digimon : Season Three (You can't blame me if my left eye needs magnafacation or however the hell yo spell it!)[/b][/size]
Utena_Tenjou Posted January 25, 2002 Posted January 25, 2002 Don't laugh, but i look just like Fuu from Magic Knight Rayearth, I just have blue eyes.
Ryuujin Posted January 25, 2002 Posted January 25, 2002 Well I don't think I look like any anime charcter. There maybe a charcter that I have yet to see, that looks like me but, so far none. :smoke:
~Mystical Pan~ Posted January 26, 2002 Posted January 26, 2002 Dragonballzman...if you look like Shinji..you must be the best looking guy. :D Well I don't look at all like any anime characters.
Guest Saiyaman Posted January 26, 2002 Posted January 26, 2002 [b][size=1]Pan, It is called lying. :D [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Utena_Tenjou [/i] [B]Don't laugh, but i look just like Fuu from Magic Knight Rayearth, I just have blue eyes. [/B][/QUOTE] I have no clue who that is so I can't laugh.[/b][/size]
Sephiroth Posted January 26, 2002 Posted January 26, 2002 if I have a shave, I am the spitting image of sephiroth, except with black hair, and shorter, too, though some years back I had it as long as his....
~Mystical Pan~ Posted January 26, 2002 Posted January 26, 2002 he was lying? :( oh well...hehehehehe Your hair used to be long as his?! *gasps and falls anime style* You must have wasted lots of money on shampoo, eh? lol
Fall Posted January 26, 2002 Posted January 26, 2002 I look like..... ......... ...Krillen..... Sorta..... :D Don't laugh! Or you will die! .....I only have hair really short.
~Mystical Pan~ Posted January 26, 2002 Posted January 26, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i] [B]I look like..... ......... ...Krillen..... Sorta..... :D Don't laugh! Or you will die! .....I only have hair really short. [/B][/QUOTE] don't worry...krillin is adorable! :D
Guest Saiyaman Posted January 26, 2002 Posted January 26, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i] [B]I look like..... ......... ...Krillen..... Sorta..... :D Don't laugh! Or you will die! .....I only have hair really short. [/B][/QUOTE] [b][size=1]You look like Kuririn? Well that isn't........THAT funny. Aside my freakish Harry Potter look I can't laugh.[/b][/size]
tursi Posted January 26, 2002 Posted January 26, 2002 I look much like my avatar but with brown hair and eyes.
Sephiroth Posted January 26, 2002 Posted January 26, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i] [B]he was lying? :( oh well...hehehehehe Your hair used to be long as his?! *gasps and falls anime style* You must have wasted lots of money on shampoo, eh? lol [/B][/QUOTE] erm is this pointed at me? heh.... yeah, the amount of cash I spent on shampoo was atrocious....
Guest Jabroni3:16 Posted January 26, 2002 Posted January 26, 2002 I don't look like any Characters i wish i look like Vash or Trunks, man would i be pimpin'.
amiboshi Posted January 26, 2002 Posted January 26, 2002 I really can't say I look like any anime characters.
Elfin_Girl Posted January 26, 2002 Posted January 26, 2002 A few friends at school say that I look like Kaoru from RK and a couple of other friends say that I look like Tifa from FF7. Personally, I think I look more like Tifa with shorter hair though.:p
Sailor Meike Posted January 26, 2002 Posted January 26, 2002 I'm a cross between Sailor Jupiter and Misao from Kenshin. ^-^
Dragonballzman Posted January 26, 2002 Author Posted January 26, 2002 Ok I'll admit I don't look EXACTLY like him, my eyes and my nose are a little different, but my mouth is sorta the same, but my hair is DEFINATELY EXACTLY LIKE SHINJI'S! MUAHAHAHA
Ryuujin Posted January 26, 2002 Posted January 26, 2002 Wait. I do look like SSJ2Gohu without the SSJ2. And yes it is Gohu. Gohu is a charcter I made up for a RPG, that didn't really work out. But that was why my name was SSJ2Gohu a while ago. But now I look like OutlawDragon, who was made for another RPG that has yet to come(say what?). I wish I looked like an anime charcter. :smoke:
Ice Dragon v2 Posted January 26, 2002 Posted January 26, 2002 As for me, I look like Van from Escaflowne............except I have a little more muscles.
Spikey Posted January 26, 2002 Posted January 26, 2002 [SIZE=1]Well I think I look like Son Goten, exept I have glasses and I have a little shorter hair than him![/SIZE]
Queen Asuka Posted January 26, 2002 Posted January 26, 2002 [color=crimson]If I had red hair, I'd be Asuka. At least, that's what I hear alot. And then I used to get that I looked like Sailor Moon except that was when my hair was alot longer. I like Asuka better. Her personality is pretty close to mine, too.[/color]
Quatre's_gurl Posted February 1, 2002 Posted February 1, 2002 [COLOR=seagreen]My hair is the same color and my face is like Lady Une's. I also act a lot like her. My hair isn't straight like hers. It's exactly like Misato's. My kinda sorta almost b/f, Nick, looks how I'd picture Gendo Ikari to look at age 12. Nick has the same glasses, face, hair and eye color. If he had a beard, his hair was longer, and he was 48, I SWEAR he would be Gendo!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: [/COLOR]
Recommended Posts