(<AA>) Posted February 9, 2002 Posted February 9, 2002 [COLOR=crimson]Hmmmm,ok I think i should explain that I mean elemental as in elves,dwarfs,gremlins blah,blah(Fairy tale creatures),Super human as in vampire,witches,blah,blah.[/COLOR] [COLOR=red]vampire[/COLOR][COLOR=crimson] So,what would you choose to be?[/COLOR] :demon: :[ MUWAHAHAHA!
Spikey Posted February 9, 2002 Posted February 9, 2002 ah, i think i would be like a wizard that fights like dbz people with the energy attack.
Flash Posted February 9, 2002 Posted February 9, 2002 I'd choose to be a Vampire, but I think I already am...
Pressure Posted February 9, 2002 Posted February 9, 2002 [COLOR=purple]Demon.,. no wait.. I already AM a demon.. but ya'll already knew that.. then an angel like Yue *dreams*[/COLOR]
velvet paws Posted February 9, 2002 Posted February 9, 2002 I wana be a demon of some kind...pref one that looks like a fit human girl or has cat ears and tail lol :D
Pressure Posted February 9, 2002 Posted February 9, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by velvet paws [/i] [B]I wana be a demon of some kind...pref one that looks like a fit human girl or has cat ears and tail lol :D [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=purple]*growls* bah.. copy-CAT!!! bah...[/COLOR]
amibasuki Posted February 9, 2002 Posted February 9, 2002 I would want to be a sorceress, probably. one that could fly :p
Sui Generis Posted February 9, 2002 Posted February 9, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by () [/i] [B][COLOR=crimson]Hmmmm,ok I think i should explain that I mean elemental as in elves,dwarfs,gremlins blah,blah(Fairy tale creatures),Super human as in vampire,witches,blah,blah.[/COLOR] [COLOR=red]vampire[/COLOR][COLOR=crimson] So,what would you choose to be?[/COLOR] :demon: :[ MUWAHAHAHA! [/B][/QUOTE] I would so be an elf!! Not like the ones that help Santa either!!! Those were migets who were brainwashed!! I would be one of the cool elves like Legolas!
(<AA>) Posted February 9, 2002 Author Posted February 9, 2002 :nervous: I find that ck007 avatar VERY threatening.... Do you think witches are stronger or vampires???
Sui Generis Posted February 9, 2002 Posted February 9, 2002 Lol its for a contest and yes I am a guy...and yes I have a g/f....Lol Anywayz I would say a witch...just cause her magic would help her beat the vamp...and if she was dying she could do some healing ****...lol :)
DeathKnight Posted February 9, 2002 Posted February 9, 2002 [color=crimson]Demonic Earth Elemental... Necromatic and Earth Magic, Mixed into one....[/color]
(<AA>) Posted February 9, 2002 Author Posted February 9, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i] [B]Lol its for a contest and yes I am a guy...and yes I have a g/f....Lol Anywayz I would say a witch...just cause her magic would help her beat the vamp...and if she was dying she could do some healing ****...lol :) [/B][/QUOTE] OHHHH!!!Thats a relief... I really couldn't figure out why so many people had the same avatar!Silly me!:laugh: Hmmmm...It depends on what kind of witch,if she has to piont,then the vampire could just move in circles and make th witch miss(I love vampire speed!!!:devil: :[ )
coolkam007 Posted February 9, 2002 Posted February 9, 2002 ^_^ *glows proudly* i'd be.. an energizer bunny that played guitar.. and kicked major butt..
Zora Posted February 9, 2002 Posted February 9, 2002 As wierd as it sounds, I would actually like to be a sayain.
(<AA>) Posted February 9, 2002 Author Posted February 9, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zora [/i] [B]As wierd as it sounds, I would actually like to be a sayain. [/B][/QUOTE] It dunt sound wierd!:)
Elfin_Girl Posted February 9, 2002 Posted February 9, 2002 Elemental: Elf Superhuman: Vampire or Witch Okay.. I'm weird. lol :D I've got ickle fanglike teeth!
Kazuko Posted February 9, 2002 Posted February 9, 2002 (edited) ... Edited October 13, 2017 by Kazuko
Ben Posted February 9, 2002 Posted February 9, 2002 I would probably be a dragon. Dragons are practically invincible.
Lady Macaiodh Posted February 9, 2002 Posted February 9, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by velvet paws [/i] [B]I wana be a demon of some kind...pref one that looks like a fit human girl or has cat ears and tail lol :D [/B][/QUOTE] that's a bastet, there. i'd be a vamp, hands down. it may happen, too. my boyfriend is supposedly part vamp & promised to make me one, too. but i'd have to drink a bunch of his blood, ugh.
Frankie Posted February 9, 2002 Posted February 9, 2002 this my not even fit in to your cattagories but SHAPESHIFTER i would love to be able to change to different things like a dragon and other things cause i cant choose just one so i can be all of them by being a shapeshifter
~Mystical Pan~ Posted February 9, 2002 Posted February 9, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Blanko_el-miez [/i] [B]this my not even fit in to your cattagories but SHAPESHIFTER i would love to be able to change to different things like a dragon and other things cause i cant choose just one so i can be all of them by being a shapeshifter [/B][/QUOTE I got to agree with you..shpaeshifter...actually..for my sparring character....well the new one I'm coming up with..she's like a super being..I should post it up here...hehehe :D]
gouf Posted February 9, 2002 Posted February 9, 2002 WATER DEAMON i would like be able to trun ito water and use water spells and if someone cut my arm off i would turn to water and make anew one and then turn back that way i would be invicble whwhwa whahw hey this cloud be an rpg eh someone start it i'll jion
Break Posted February 9, 2002 Posted February 9, 2002 [SIZE=1]Heh.. I would like to be some kind of assasin or elf... all those stealthy senses they have, that rocks :)[/SIZE]
BabyGirl Posted February 9, 2002 Posted February 9, 2002 [color=deeppink]An elf or a Jedi...that would be too fun :D[/color]
Delian Posted February 10, 2002 Posted February 10, 2002 A Sorceress....But not an evil one...just a little mischevious :angel:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now