1. 1. Are you afraid of any of these???

• Horror movies
    • Being part of a any accident
    • Bugs
    • Being hunted down
    • Losing your entire family
    • War
    • Yourself (psychariatrist question)

[color=coral] Well, my greatest fear out of those options would hafta be being hunted down. Just the thought of someone watching u, waitint til u fall a sleep to [b]kill[/b] u just kreeps me out...but my worst fear is that I will die a slow, tragic, painful death without saying good bye to my family...[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i]
[B][color=coral] but my worst fear is that I will die a slow, tragic, painful death without saying good bye to my family...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]That is one of my fears also...But fo the poll I don't know which to pick between 'being hunted down' or 'loosing my enitire family'...I don't even want to think about it.[/color]

I fear SMAP, DA PUMP, Morning Musume, Speed, etc.... and I used to be afraid of Klaha, but now I think he's cool... I'm still afraid of Kozi tho>.<

haha.. but seriously, death scares the living schit outta me... no pun intended

Um...Lets see...I have a big fear of small places, I think it's called claustraphobia or summit.

This one is embarrassing but I'll say it anyways...I'm a little bit scared of the dark coz I watch too many horror movies. :o I'm ok if its dark and I'm near someone, but if I'm on my own, and it's really dark I start getting creeped out. :o I'm the type of person that would jump into bed alot of the time foe fear of summit ripping my feet off... :o

I judge myself as a wimp in life :(