BabyGirl Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 [color=deeppink]My greatest fear is storms. Nothing else physical really scares me all that much.[/color]
MysticBabe Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 i haven't given it much thought, but i always think there are burglurs in the house or someone trying to kill me. but i really don't give it much thought
Guest Majin Gohan Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 I'm afraid of purple dinosaurs and things called Teletubbies
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 22, 2001 Author Posted August 22, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majin Gohan [/i] [B]I'm afraid of purple dinosaurs and things called Teletubbies [/B][/QUOTE] hehehe
Matt.D Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 [color=coral] Well, my greatest fear out of those options would hafta be being hunted down. Just the thought of someone watching u, waitint til u fall a sleep to [b]kill[/b] u just kreeps me out...but my worst fear is that I will die a slow, tragic, painful death without saying good bye to my family...[/color]
Sara Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majin Gohan [/i] [B]I'm afraid of purple dinosaurs and things called Teletubbies [/B][/QUOTE] Heh... Sometimes the things I think about scare me....
PiroMunkie Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 [SIZE=1]I'm afraid of myself.. people always tell me I'm subconsiously capable of doing more than I think I can... the freaks me out a lot cause I don't know what the hell I'm capable of doing right now..[/SIZE]
Treble Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 Losing your entire family I cant live without em there cool.
Roxy89 Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i] [B][color=coral] but my worst fear is that I will die a slow, tragic, painful death without saying good bye to my family...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]That is one of my fears also...But fo the poll I don't know which to pick between 'being hunted down' or 'loosing my enitire family'...I don't even want to think about it.[/color]
MarkM Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 i agrrie with matt D. and worlock thats a good thought but that is not how u realy feel everybody is afrad os smoething so siit it out worlock i dossen't matter here nobody even knows who u r
tori Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 I fear SMAP, DA PUMP, Morning Musume, Speed, etc.... and I used to be afraid of Klaha, but now I think he's cool... I'm still afraid of Kozi tho>.< haha.. but seriously, death scares the living schit outta me... no pun intended
Dragonballzman Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 Um...Lets see...I have a big fear of small places, I think it's called claustraphobia or summit. This one is embarrassing but I'll say it anyways...I'm a little bit scared of the dark coz I watch too many horror movies. :o I'm ok if its dark and I'm near someone, but if I'm on my own, and it's really dark I start getting creeped out. :o I'm the type of person that would jump into bed alot of the time foe fear of summit ripping my feet off... :o I judge myself as a wimp in life :(
XxmagentaxX Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 my greatest fear is heights.. I went in the Stratosphere in Vegas and almost passed out.. it was a really horfic experience
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now