Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B][color=purple]Lady Macaiodh is addicted to the guitar. [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=darkblue]enough said.

i'm also addicted to making mad passionate love to my wildly sexy husband. [/COLOR]:naughty: :demon: :naughty:
Posted
[FONT=arial]I am addicted to

- anime (could see that one coming for miles)
- music (yup, that one too)
- piano (sorta same as the above)
- shopping (bad, bad habit)
- jewelry
- eyeliner and lipgloss
- computer/internet
- racing or stunt video games
- dancing (though I'm [i]really[/i] not that great at it >.<')
- Dexter's Laboratory :D

yyyyyyyup, I think that should do it!

[/FONT]
Posted
I'm addicted to . . . let's see . . .

Chocolate, anime, writing, drawing, >>;; my computer, otakuboards, british programming, celtic music, uh . . . yeah. The list will go on, but since I'm running out of time (Er, that's a book. Books. I'm addicted to books. And Buffy the Vampire Slayer when you think of it.) I'll just shut up now. (And talking. Don't ask me how you can be addicted to talking, but I am. Leave me alone about it.)

Yeah. There's a long list . . .

Sere
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=darkblue]
i'm also addicted to making mad passionate love to my wildly sexy husband. [/COLOR]:naughty: :demon: :naughty: [/B][/QUOTE]

** pouts in corner** I used to be that guy.......well, kinda, in a way....:naughty: :demon:
Posted
[size=1]

I am addicted to:

Otakuboards(sometimes)
Keeping and Breeding Fish
Keeping and Growing Carnivorous Plants
Television
Music
Camping
Fishing

And that is about it.[/size]
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]
My addictions:

1. Anime (mainly DBZ and Zoids)
2. Almost anything with sugar in it
3. Almost anything cheesy (especially Velveeta):tasty:
4. Video Games (mostly Sonic, Zelda, Pokemon, and Soul Calibur)
5. Computer
6. Writing[/COLOR]
Posted
[color=purple]Good god, who brought this thread back?! This thread is so old. My addictions that I listen are so old! My new addiction that is over running my life, depression.[/color]
Posted
I don't think there's many things I'm addicted to... I mean, I do somethings a lot, but I think I could stop if I had a reason to. Like music... I love music, and everything about it, but I could stop if there was a reason to I think.

There's definitely one addiction I have though that I can't stop... I'd rather it remain personal however.
Posted
[color=darkblue]
My addictions are not many, but here's what I can think of:

Scryed (my favorite anime)
Making my crappy graphics
Web Design
OtakuBoards (who couldn't see that coming, since I'm on here all day long)

I'll think of more later, but that's all I can remember right now.
[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by wrist cutter [/i]
[B]I don't think there's many things I'm addicted to... I mean, I do somethings a lot, but I think I could stop if I had a reason to. Like music... I love music, and everything about it, but I could stop if there was a reason to I think.

There's definitely one addiction I have though that I can't stop... I'd rather it remain personal however. [/B][/QUOTE]

AHH! Why do I know what that is!?

Anyway.... I don't get addicted to things. I never could. At least not yet. Ihave my strong likes and dislikes, but nothing relaly addicted to. If needed, I COULD stop looking at Gackt....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

AHH! Why do I know what that is!?

Anyway.... I don't get addicted to things. I never could. At least not yet. Ihave my strong likes and dislikes, but nothing relaly addicted to. If needed, I COULD stop looking at Gackt.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=purple]I don't believe you .. I've only been reading more into Gackt in the past month .. and may I add .. thanks all to you and wrist cutter .. even I can't stop looking at Gackt![/color]
Posted
Anime, Girls, Food, Video Games...and my major one...[i]Writing[/i]. Me and writing are just perfect for each other, he will talk with me anytime I ask, and he agrees with everything I say. And he actually understands me unlike most people. Ah, I just love to write. But one thing about writing, every time I try to write a story it always turns out crappy, and I give up. Maybe one day a good idea will come to my head....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by wrist cutter [/i]
[B]He looks like hamasaki ayumi in that picture. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=purple]Darn you J-Rock Gurus. Darn you all to Dairy Queen.

I have no idea who any of these people are. I'm just not that advanced and informed yet! Darn you!!!

[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B][color=purple]
I have no idea who any of these people are. I'm just not that advanced and informed yet! Darn you!!![/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]:wow: Sexy Gackt! ::feels a graphic design-ish oppurtunity coming on::[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by khips01 [/i]
[B]yes alice i WAS adicted to krillen , b4 he bcame a reeely big d*** [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]First of all, please try to improve your grammar. Secondly, please try to keep personal grudges ?whether they are serious or not? off of the boards.[/color]
Posted
[b][size=1]As of late, I've become addicted to music, and i have my friends to thank.

But most don't go here, so thanking them would be inefficient. :)


--Mike[/b][/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...