Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Where do you live?


Recommended Posts

Posted
i am 14 years of age ( 9th grade)

i live in North Bend Oregon on the west coast of the USA....under washington and above california beside idaho and kinda over navada........i think i got that right........

correct me if i am wrong
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gojay
Posted
:cool: [COLOR=blue]I'm 15 almost 16 *July 19!!*. Well as far as where I live....look the siggy.[/COLOR]
Posted

Well, my name is [Removed by Request], and I live in London, but I have roots elsewhere, in Serbia.

Turning 14 on the 11th May.

Anybody else born on the 11th May?

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Rick Hunter [/i]
[B]I live in New York City, manhattan to be exact, I'm 18 years old. However I do plan to move from NY to somewhere else, since NY is not that great of a city!:( [/B][/QUOTE]

I can be found in East New York section of Brooklyn. Holla at my NY kats. I'm 18. How can you say NY isn't that great Rick?!? You can do just about anything in this city man! Heck you got most of your anime here!
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
:( :bawl: I'm not happy in NYC ZeroG214, talk to me over pm so I can tell you where I am moving to! ;)
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Bertie_Bean
Posted
I am 21 and I live in the Rhondda Valleys... thats in Wales.. which is part of the UK.... and boy does it suck here... The first chance and I'm gone from this hell hole.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Bertie_Bean [/i]
[B]I am 21 and I live in the Rhondda Valleys... thats in Wales.. which is part of the UK.... and boy does it suck here... The first chance and I'm gone from this hell hole. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]lol, everybody hates where they live!

...but so do I ;) I can't remember if I've posted in here yet or not, but I found the comments about hating where you live amusing. I hate Michigan, I hate snow (driving in it, at least), and I hate how flat it is around here. I'm very very fortunate that I'm going to move to Santa Barbara, California this fall...I cannot wait! It's so beautiful out there :heart:[/color]
Posted
[color=darkblue]Er, I'm 17 and I live in the norther part of California...I like it up here, except for the crowded life and the constant risk of rain on december through April. Other than that, the hilly landscape off to the side and the oceanic view of the bay on the other is somewhat relaxing.[/color]
Posted
Hiya, Children!
Well, I am hailing all the way from El Paso, Texas. Nice to see other Texans around. I have been in country for only four months, but i look forward to the HOT summers.

Sorry, never been to Alaska. Been to Germany!
Mwahahahahahaha!

I feel old... 17 years old... February, yeah!

Nuff said~



:naughty:
Guest Shift
Posted
[color=royalblue][b]I live in Indiana, and I'm 13[/color][/b]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kouberei [/i]
[B][COLOR=blue]I'm 17 and I live in a swamp.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Interesting.....

Anyway, I'm 15 (16 on the 13th of September which falls on a Friday this year o_O)and i live in Dayton, Ohio, Ohio's most dangerous city in 1999(Yay, yay!:D), but I might be moving to West Palm Beach in the summer. Now I can be scared to death of hurricanes instead of tornadoes! Isn't that lovely?
Posted
*looks at the people who entered 9th grade at 13 and blinks*

I feel stupid..lol I?m going to be in 11th grade this July?>< lol Well, I?m 16. T?was born on March 13, 1986, so I?m a new 16 year old..lol I live in Los Angeles, California?South Central that is?take that! :D I never get bored in this city, especially in the part I live in?LOL
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Darkness [/i]
[B]I live in Il and I'm 21. You are all making me feel real old right now. [/B][/QUOTE]

You think that you're old? I'm a year older than you are, so don't complain.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...