Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
James and I, being born at exactly the same time, are celebrating our birthdays today. It is quite a momentous occassion.

I think I have celebrated 4 birthdays online now:).

-Adam
Posted
Well, what can I say... Happy Birthday Adam and James! Yeah, that was it. Pathetic, I know. But I think it illustrated my point.

:)
Posted
[B]Happy birthday James and Adam! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to..... I'll give up now, I'm just very excited about the new board!![/B]
Posted
Happy birthday, comrade Adam and comrade James!

Now...for the very first time EVER...in honor of this special occasion...I present to you my newest gimmic!

The Bugzapper!

Adam...ZAP!
James...ZAP!

Have fun, comrades...

-Justin
Posted
Heh I was about to post a thread celebrating your birthday's and noticed this one.

But...[B]HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM AND JAMES![/B]
Posted
Happy Birthday! *pokes Adam* *pokes James* well this is a good thing....ill catch James while hes in a happy mood, get him drunk for his birthday and get him to Make me MOD! >) *evil grin*
Posted
It may be getting a little to repetative but thats how a Birthday is always like, so Happy Birthday Adam and James.:)

May you both have a wonderful day.;)
Posted
It's funny though. Am I the only one who thought of James as a guy wearing a suit and in his late 30's? He's gotta be the most mature (sounding) 19-yr-old. I know.

Happy Birthday to Adam, and James! Actually, happy birthday also to mr. sexy, Chibi D.Scythe, Aurican, Alucard, and Vagetto. They should be let in on this party too...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVERYONE!!! :D
Posted
[COLOR=indigo]Just so i don't sound [i]too[/i] repetitive I shall be smart and say "James and Adam" insted of "Adam and James"

haha! aren't i so wonderful?

Happy B-day [b]JAMES[/b] and [b]ADAM[/b]!!!!![/COLOR]


[COLOR=indigo](notices The Elite DBZ had this idea first)

Damn you! [/COLOR]
Guest BulmaVegeta1
Posted
I know it. I saw yall's birthday on the callender. Happy Birthday!
(don't mind my southren accent):toothy:

PS: Don't get too drunk...:drunk: :beer: :stupid: J/K!
Posted
*starts singing* Happy Birthday to you,Happy Birthday to you,Happy Birthday Adam and James happy birthday to you *stops singing*


May you both have a Happy Birthday today and for many years to come.
Posted
Yah! James and Adam's b'day!!! *runs and gives hugs to the both of them* Happy b'day JAMES!!
Happy b'day ADAM!!

Sorry for squishing you...
Guest Morph
Posted
Adam...James.... Happy Birthday, have a great birthday, enjoy it
Posted
[color=deeppink]Happy birthday to the both of you :beer: ...even if James' birthday is [i]really[/i] a day ahead of time :p Hehe, hope you both have a great day.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...