Flash Posted May 2, 2002 Posted May 2, 2002 Make a Red/Black skin and a Green/Grey scheme. Then I'll be happy. Oh, and I believe you also have all the pieces for a Soviet skin... Now it's time to complete the jigsaw.
Duo Maxwell Posted May 2, 2002 Posted May 2, 2002 I'd go for orange cause then it'd match my orange nail polish :D ... but then seeing watermelon is green that'd go with the bright green nail polish i got... I'm voting for orange
Fall Posted May 2, 2002 Posted May 2, 2002 Green? *wierd looks from all over the place* Ok.... orange.... that would look good... :)
Desbreko Posted May 2, 2002 Posted May 2, 2002 [color=indigo]Zelda theme! Zelda theme! If you do Final Fantasy skin, there's gotta be a Zelda skin too! MUST HAVE ZELDA! :drool: But, out of those colors, I'd have to say watermelon, for green... But I'd want it a dark green, not a light green. About as dark as the purple is on this skin, I think. Put that with black, and it'd look really good. Maybe swap the blue for green, and the purple for black. I think that'd be cool.[/color]
Darkness Posted May 2, 2002 Posted May 2, 2002 I think red! A final fantasy skin wouldn't be bad either. But I'll be happy with how it is now, if the alternative means taking my otaku away for such a long time again!
~Mystical Pan~ Posted May 2, 2002 Posted May 2, 2002 so many colors...taste the rainbow! lol It's between cherry and watermelon....reminds me of x-mas..lol But i'm siding with Cherry.... A FF THEME WOULD BE AWESOME!!!!!! :D Too bad BGE isn't as popular as Zelda or FF at this board..or I'd go for a NGE Theme! :D
(<AA>) Posted May 3, 2002 Posted May 3, 2002 Umm,why don't you (Jame's) Make a Cherry Red FF theme? (Sorry if some one else suggested that,but I'm in a hurry so I couldn't read through the whole thing)
MarkM Posted May 3, 2002 Posted May 3, 2002 My vote will have to go to "Blue Berry" (Baby Blue). But since that isn't one of the choces my vote is for "Watermelon".
Frankie Posted May 3, 2002 Posted May 3, 2002 i vote red i like it now but the green does ,in my opinion, does not look to good.........i like it but it doesent scream out LOOK BOARDS COOL COME ON IN.............not to me anyways i like it like it is now but heck its all up to you heh heh i will shut up now
Fall Posted May 3, 2002 Posted May 3, 2002 Actually, come to think of it, Watermelon would actually look quite good on OB.... the way I see it anyway.... :drool:
Flash Posted May 3, 2002 Posted May 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i] [B]Too bad BGE isn't as popular as Zelda or FF at this board..or I'd go for a NGE Theme! :D [/B][/QUOTE] I'm with you 110% on that one, MP! ^_^
Guest Zeh Posted May 3, 2002 Posted May 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i] [B]so many colors...taste the rainbow! lol It's between cherry and watermelon....reminds me of x-mas..lol But i'm siding with Cherry.... A FF THEME WOULD BE AWESOME!!!!!! :D Too bad BGE isn't as popular as Zelda or FF at this board..or I'd go for a NGE Theme! :D [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=indigo]*thinks for a moment.....* nope have NO clue what they are o.O;; A question James, if you were to make a FF theme... would the backgrounds to the posts change aswell? like there dark grey/white... would they be someting different? [/COLOR]
James Posted May 3, 2002 Author Posted May 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i] [B] [COLOR=indigo] A question James, if you were to make a FF theme... would the backgrounds to the posts change aswell? like there dark grey/white... would they be someting different? [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=royalblue]Yep, everything would change. An FF theme would probably be darker colours though...[/color]
D. Dark Posted May 3, 2002 Posted May 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B] [color=royalblue]Yep, everything would change. An FF theme would probably be darker colours though...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah...something like dark or aquamarine kind of colour...I can't imagine FF in red, though... Or how about...white. They use it on the cover of all the FF games! (Though a white skin might be...bland)
Char! Posted May 3, 2002 Posted May 3, 2002 Oh man, all these new changes to the board... ............... Wait a second. When you think about it, this thread [i]is[/i] kind of like a favorites topic...
Sara Posted May 3, 2002 Posted May 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char-Char,Mander-Char! [/i] [B]............... Wait a second. When you think about it, this thread [i]is[/i] kind of like a favorites topic... [/B][/QUOTE]When you think about it, so is Safer's Obwaku thread.
Char! Posted May 3, 2002 Posted May 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B]When you think about it, so is Safer's Obwaku thread. [/B][/QUOTE] Good point. *Goes back to drooling over new site*
Fall Posted May 4, 2002 Posted May 4, 2002 For some reason, I just can't picture these boards in a dark kind of theme.... :rolleyes:
James Posted May 4, 2002 Author Posted May 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char-Char,Mander-Char! [/i] [B] ............... Wait a second. When you think about it, this thread [i]is[/i] kind of like a favorites topic... [/B][/QUOTE] [color=royalblue]Favourites topics aren't "outlawed" here. The only reason we came down on favourites topics was because people were posting the [i]same[/i] type over and over again. It was getting [i]very[/i] annoying. -_- And also, with topics like "what is your favourite soda?", people weren't discussing anything...they were just giving one word answers. Plus, this is a thread used to gauge what kind of skin people want to see next. :) Note: [b]Please[/b] give me permission to change your name...it's so long that it stretches all the tables. -_-[/color]
Vegitto4 Posted May 4, 2002 Posted May 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B][color=royalblue]Okay, based on the great response from OBv5's default skin, I'm going to begin working on alternative designs. My intention is to create different "flavours" of OB. Also, I'm considering making "themed" skins (Final Fantasy, Dragonball, Pokemon, etc etc). Of course, doing this takes a lot of work and fine tuning. So I want to know, which flavour do you want to see first?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Well, the DB Skin sounds like it would look cool. I had no clue what you were talking about when i voted, I picked Watermelon. I am changing it to cherry. I think that we have had a ton of Blue on this site. Some black, red, or even[ i dare say] green would be good.
James Posted May 4, 2002 Author Posted May 4, 2002 [color=royalblue]I have to say though, I'm starting to think that doing a coloured variant may have to wait...I'm liking the idea of a themed skin more and more ;)[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now