Justin Posted June 20, 2002 Posted June 20, 2002 I just realised something...I'm the least pure soul on Otaku! And then I'm a Super Moderator. What kind of example am I setting for these kids? -Justin
Lia Posted June 20, 2002 Posted June 20, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by wrist cutter [/i] [B]I believe Downy is laundry detergent, not a diaper. [/B][/QUOTE] um..Fluffles? some diaper brand o.o;; commercials all seem the same, they all have a fluffy little bear and a baby....ok then um... those I'm-A-Big-Kid-Now diapers
Transtic Nerve Posted June 20, 2002 Posted June 20, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i] [B]I just realised something...I'm the least pure soul on Otaku! And then I'm a Super Moderator. What kind of example am I setting for these kids? -Justin [/B][/QUOTE] It's ok... I'm second to you... Just shows how mature we are, thats all.... pure has nothing to do with anything... I'm surprised I'm as pure as the test said... I'm like the least "pure" person you know... I'm pure like Florida's water... lol...
wrist cutter Posted June 20, 2002 Posted June 20, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]Just shows how mature we are, thats all.... [/B][/QUOTE] It shows your lack of self-control too :P
Chaos Posted June 20, 2002 Posted June 20, 2002 So far, only TN and Justin are worse off than me... "You are 29.4% pure" Then again, I'm only about 3/4 they're age, so BOOYAKA! And Ron? 41.2%? Good God man, you've gotta get down and dirty. Anything above 30% is BAD! Which in turn, makes you good, which is bad, but bad is good, so...*looks at everyone staring at him* Uh, never mind. Wait... [b][i]PIRO[/i][/b] IS A 70.6%?!?!?! *dies a million deaths*
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo Posted June 20, 2002 Posted June 20, 2002 :blush: I got a 94.1% on this, that says quite a lot, hmm I suppose -__-
Transtic Nerve Posted June 20, 2002 Posted June 20, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by wrist cutter [/i] [B] It shows your lack of self-control too :P [/B][/QUOTE] ::smokes cigar:: Your statement is intriguing.... I get it from Poo-chan! I'm insane, I have no self control... what little I do is aimed at disliking certain people/things... (ie: children, stupid people, Teru, etc)
The Harlequin Posted June 20, 2002 Posted June 20, 2002 [font=gothic][color=crimson]I doubt a 15+ rating would do anything. I'm 14, and I got 41%.[/font][/color]
Ravenstorture Posted June 20, 2002 Posted June 20, 2002 [color=darkgreen][font=gothic]Hey, he does not!!! 15 years, 35.3% pure. No regrets. [/color][/font]
Guest cloricus Posted June 20, 2002 Posted June 20, 2002 I would have to agree with Jesus Chicken, lol. I guess Ravens score would be about the same. [Edited] I guess wrong............................................................................ [Edited] Hay people it's earth from deep space! [url]https://planetary.org/images/Blue_Dot_big.jpg[/url] (We are the blue dot!)
The Harlequin Posted June 20, 2002 Posted June 20, 2002 [font=gothic][color=crimson]You must have lied alot Raven. Either to the test or to me... And Jesus Chicken, you know that isn't true.[/font][/color]
Jesus Chicken Posted June 20, 2002 Posted June 20, 2002 SURE! he doesnt. I got 79%, and I ain't done nothin' Youre just defending him cause, he gets around just as much you!
Ravenstorture Posted June 20, 2002 Posted June 20, 2002 [color=darkgreen][font=gothic]Mmmm, I'm not lying. You just can't remember. Which is strange. I'm only 5.7% down from you, and I know why as well. So should you. [/color][/font]
Guest cloricus Posted June 20, 2002 Posted June 20, 2002 SHOT DOWN. You know that book I was reading to day about the church. YOU ARE ALL SINING BASTARDS!!!! (I only saw them in the index... I was looking for some thing else.)
Jesus Chicken Posted June 20, 2002 Posted June 20, 2002 Hey Cloricus, here's a tip, TRY TO MAKE SOME SENSE!!!
Guest cloricus Posted June 20, 2002 Posted June 20, 2002 The stuff in the index said things you weren't "meant" to do, and every thing in the test was against it. So "YOU ARE ALL SINING BASTARDS!!!!"
Twinzam v Posted June 20, 2002 Posted June 20, 2002 That was fun, i got 91.2% but i dont know if thats good or bad
Ravenstorture Posted June 20, 2002 Posted June 20, 2002 [color=darkgreen][font=gothic]Depends on whether or not you support that kind of boring lifestyle...:D[/color][/font]
The Harlequin Posted June 20, 2002 Posted June 20, 2002 [font=gothic][color=crimson]I'm not sure if I've ever opined this, but I will now. This philosohpy should be adopted world-wide, a creed to outlast all others. This belief exemplifies what existence should be like. The eternal piece of wisdom "Chaotic amorals have more fun". That's right. They do, and I pity the rest of you.[/font][/color]
Jamvis Posted June 20, 2002 Posted June 20, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Darkmoon [/i] [B]I got 93.1% *looks around* Somehow I'm getting the feeling that I might be the youngest here... [/B][/QUOTE] erhm, im 12 and 10 months :p but im scared of some of your scores and... some of the questions were meant for females... well my test was: 76.5% just imagine how low it will get as i get older...
Guest Fly-T Posted June 20, 2002 Posted June 20, 2002 i got 70.6% it sounds good but answered the last question yes.........but yet i didnt care back then
Recommended Posts