Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I just realised something...I'm the least pure soul on Otaku!

And then I'm a Super Moderator. What kind of example am I setting for these kids?

-Justin
  • Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by wrist cutter [/i]
[B]I believe Downy is laundry detergent, not a diaper. [/B][/QUOTE]
um..Fluffles? some diaper brand o.o;; commercials all seem the same, they all have a fluffy little bear and a baby....ok then um... those I'm-A-Big-Kid-Now diapers
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]I just realised something...I'm the least pure soul on Otaku!

And then I'm a Super Moderator. What kind of example am I setting for these kids?

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]

It's ok... I'm second to you...

Just shows how mature we are, thats all.... pure has nothing to do with anything... I'm surprised I'm as pure as the test said... I'm like the least "pure" person you know... I'm pure like Florida's water... lol...
Posted
So far, only TN and Justin are worse off than me...

"You are 29.4% pure"

Then again, I'm only about 3/4 they're age, so BOOYAKA!


And Ron? 41.2%? Good God man, you've gotta get down and dirty.

Anything above 30% is BAD! Which in turn, makes you good, which is bad, but bad is good, so...*looks at everyone staring at him* Uh, never mind.


Wait... [b][i]PIRO[/i][/b] IS A 70.6%?!?!?! *dies a million deaths*
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
:blush: I got a 94.1% on this, that says quite a lot, hmm I suppose -__-
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by wrist cutter [/i]
[B]

It shows your lack of self-control too :P [/B][/QUOTE]

::smokes cigar:: Your statement is intriguing.... I get it from Poo-chan! I'm insane, I have no self control... what little I do is aimed at disliking certain people/things... (ie: children, stupid people, Teru, etc)
Guest cloricus
Posted
I would have to agree with Jesus Chicken, lol.

I guess Ravens score would be about the same.

[Edited]

I guess wrong............................................................................

[Edited]


Hay people it's earth from deep space!
[url]https://planetary.org/images/Blue_Dot_big.jpg[/url]
(We are the blue dot!)
Guest cloricus
Posted
SHOT DOWN.

You know that book I was reading to day about the church.
YOU ARE ALL SINING BASTARDS!!!!
(I only saw them in the index... I was looking for some thing else.)
Guest cloricus
Posted
The stuff in the index said things you weren't "meant" to do, and every thing in the test was against it.

So "YOU ARE ALL SINING BASTARDS!!!!"
Posted
[font=gothic][color=crimson]I'm not sure if I've ever opined this, but I will now. This philosohpy should be adopted world-wide, a creed to outlast all others. This belief exemplifies what existence should be like. The eternal piece of wisdom "Chaotic amorals have more fun". That's right. They do, and I pity the rest of you.[/font][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Darkmoon [/i]
[B]I got 93.1%

*looks around*

Somehow I'm getting the feeling that I might be the youngest here... [/B][/QUOTE] erhm, im 12 and 10 months :p but im scared of some of your scores and... some of the questions were meant for females... well my test was: 76.5%
just imagine how low it will get as i get older...
Guest Fly-T
Posted
i got 70.6% it sounds good but answered the last question yes.........but yet i didnt care back then
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...