OtakuBoards

Online Another World: The Return

James

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope this rpg becomes long term, perhaps lasting longer than dragonball battlefield which lasted for over a year, but now is unfortunately coming to an end....

speaking of which, flash, hurry up and post the damn end in battlefield ya lazy azz!

God Damn, Ive been thinking about nothing but this Rpg for the past week!!!!! And i dont get picked? I worked really hard on my sign-up too and I was one of the first to sign up! Id like to know why I wasnt picked? And could you please please please let one more person in! please ::begins to cry::

[I]*Starts swiping off the tongues beckoning towards James' ***.* Now please peeps, don't make a fuss if you weren't picked, just move on... I mean, it's only an RPG, don't let it get personal.[/I]

Hey, just forget it ok? Just move on, and dont make things worse for yourself. I remember how you use to be horrible at RPG's, but youve gotten quite good, just keep doing it and you'll get up to the top.

Anyways....... Im with Dragon Warrior, I think that there should be another girl.....

Oh and not to mention, im the only Quart out there......Wahhh.....

Hah, oh well I huess in the end it doesnt matter, I meen, James will think of a way to give us all advantages over our small diversity and it will end up being great, I know it!

-Thanks James

Oh and I just wanted to test the [IMG] tag to see how it works.

[IMG]http://www.itsmysite.com/n-sider/images/Mako_Avatar.gif[/IMG] Mako: Hello Rasanak!!!

[color=crimson][size=1]Don't whine and complain that you didn't make the RPG. James will start a million more, and hey, if you want it bad enough, start your own and work hard in creating it. You don't see me boo-hooing because I didn't get in. There will plenty of more RPGs beckoning me. :)[/color][/size]

[SIZE=1]Schratn9, stop whining. You just have to make more effort in your sign up. I haven't read it, but you didn't get picked so that's the reason why.

[IMG]http://www.itsmysite.com/j-otaku/images/Rasanak_Avatar.gif[/IMG][b]Rasanak:[/b] Hey Mako!

^_^[/SIZE]

[color=crimson][size=1]We understand that you are upset, but you are making a mountain out of a molehill! And I'm sorry, if I was the one running this thing, if you kept bugging me like you're doing them, I wouldn't even CONSIDER letting you in, even if I felt sorry for you! It's annoying. And that's not the way to go about it. I don't even know why I'm bothering to tell you this, though. Just know that you have a lousy attitude about things.[/color][/size]

Ok then, its settled!

Now back to the REAL topic of this thread.......

Hey James, are you only making 50x50 avatars? Or are you still working on some? Because if you are I think it would be better if you made them 60x60 with our names imprinted in them, although you could hire somebody for you to take care of that. Im pretty sure that everyone picked is a member or higher, so everyone should be capable of having a 60x60 avatar.

lol, James, I hate to tell you this, but you got my avatar wrong. I picked number [b]6[/b]4, not number [b]2[/b]4.

But if it's too much trouble to change, I can just edit my sign up a little, and be an elf just as easily.

-Justin

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i]
[B]How about you just take your avatar and put your name in yourself. It'd save James a lot of trouble. And if you can't do it yourself, have someone else willing to do do it for you. ^.^

Food for thought. [/B][/QUOTE]

Hehehehe.... ^.^

Well, Ummm.....Dragon Warrior.....can you make my avatar for me???? I dont know how to use Photo Shop 6.0......

[color=royalblue]okay, I think there is some confusion here.

These are not "avatars". You don't use them as OB avatars.

You use them within the posts in the RPG to express who is talking at the time. That is [i]why[/i] they are so small. They needed to be that small otherwise they would look too big on the page.

They are an icon that you use within the RPG and NOT an OB avatar...is that clear enough? lol

I thought I had demonstrated what they were for earlier...

Anyway, yes...Justin, I'll fix yours...but it will significantly delay the start of the RPG.[/color]

EDIT: Okay, Justin's character icon is fixed.

For those who didn't get in -- I'm sorry, but I did choose as many people as I could realistically fit. It took me a while to get all these icons done...so please, try to limit the whining. lol

Also, you should never assume that you will get into an RPG automatically -- if the creator decides to choose individual members, then you simply must assume that you [i]won't[/i] get in, so that you aren't dissappointed.

Once again, I think it would be advisable for all those participating to bookmark the page where I provided a full list of character icons. Either that, or copy and paste the URL for each icon into notepad or something..and have notepad open whenever you post, so that you can copy and paste the link each time a character talks.

I have a few other little surprises to show everyone when the RPG starts -- hopefully it'll start in a day or two.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Aries [/i]
[B][color=royalblue]
Thanks, I didn't understand what Krillen was talking about...guess I do now hehe.
[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh man, I feel so dumb now, this happens all the time to me, this stuff flies over my head like WOOSH!!!! Anyways sorry if I put some people through confusion.....And yes I understand now.....

Ok looks like its been announced and all we do now is wait.......

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i]
[B]Sweet deal. Sounds good to me. I'll have to make my avatar and look proud. Heh. Umm... yeah...

And I'll be glad to make you an avatar, krillen. Just, do you want your member name or your character? [/B][/QUOTE]

No, DragonWarrior I ownt need it anymore, I misunderstood James and thought that you needed your Character as an avatar, but as you see I have made my own avatar, and I think i'll be keeping this one for a while. But thankyou for offering.

I hope James doesnt mind if we clutter this topic up.......