Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Nervous eh? The best way to get rid of them is to have lots and lots of morphine.
Always does the trick!
Anyway, congratulations on your upcoming marriage. I hope it goes better than mine.
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1]Oh my Gosh! I don't want to sound greedy, but I hope this doesn't mean that my Lady M is leaving me forever! *grabs her and holds on to her tightly* We can't lose one of the Angels! But I'm really glad that you finally found someone you are happy with because I remember not long ago you were very upset and everything and I just wish that I could have been there for you. But wow....I bet your wedding is going to ROCK. PLEASE take pictures and send them to everyone on here. I wish I could attend, I could be the flower girl...and throw black rose petals along the aisle or whatever there may be...*sniffles and grabs a box of tissues* I love you, Lady M!

And your picture was so cute. You have the most beautiful hair. Looks like a model from the Pantene commercials...*wipes away a tear*[/color][/size]
Posted
Well hey, tell me where it is, I'll come along.

*looks at free ticket to anywhere in the USA*

God... This ticket is evil... Where is a 14 year old boy supposed to go in the US by himself without getting Mugged / Shot / Stabbed / Abducted...

Oh, have a good wedding and stuff. Good luck, me kua he roa hari märena... ^^;
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=crimson][size=1]Oh my Gosh! I don't want to sound greedy, but I hope this doesn't mean that my Lady M is leaving me forever! *grabs her and holds on to her tightly* We can't lose one of the Angels! [/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=darkblue]don't worry, i would never desert the boards, esp. not the angels! we have the duty to adam, remember? lol

all of you on the boards have kept me sane over these past months, & you are too important to me to just forget about! i've barely invited anyone i know, but i'd probably invite almost every person here.

oh, anna & tori, i'm coming to georgia in the middle of august, & i'm [i]forcing[/i] my road trip buddies to stop & visit you, so i'll see you in a couple of months.[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=darkblue]don't worry, i would never desert the boards, esp. not the angels! we have the duty to adam, remember? lol

oh, anna & tori, i'm coming to georgia in the middle of august, & i'm [i]forcing[/i] my road trip buddies to stop & visit you, so i'll see you in a couple of months.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1]Yah! Long live the Angels! *grabs Lady M and BabyGirl up in a big hug* By the way, Lady M, I drew another pic of Adam's Angels and I'll just attach it to this post and you can tell me what you think. :D

And YEEEEEEEES!!!!!! Me and Anna get to meet Lady M!!!!! Wow, I'm really looking forward to it. Of course, school starts back for us August 2nd so yeah...maybe you can come around just in time for football season to see our half-time show! Okay, it's just an idea, but now I'm really excited! :excited:[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=darkblue]good god, aug. 2nd?! i hope you guys got out at the beginning of may! omg, by then i'll be married...

**freaks out**

phew, i'm better now.

sweet pic as always, it's going in my scrapbook w/ the other! you should put that in the art section.

well, we're getting off topic, sooo...[/color]
Posted
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! *does a cartwheel* I'm going to meet Lady M!! Wow, YES definately you'll have to come to a good ol' Jones County football game and then we can all go out to eat afterwards or something. Or whatever, it doesn't matter! ^_^ Gee, I feel good inside now, I think I'll go write poetry....
Guest SoapSkillz
Posted
hey i'm getting married too! not soon though, in about 4-5 years, but its definit that this is the girl for me. so yeah, thats what i've been doing these past 11 or so months.

hello to whoever remembers me
Posted
Congrats and hope you live a long and happy marriage, you should talk to Sephiroth for advice or something

{realises what he just said}

on second thoughts forget it lmao
Posted
I don't know you but I hope your wedding goes well. I like the concept, mine will probably be the same.
If I have one! :p
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=darkblue]
oh, anna & tori, i'm coming to georgia in the middle of august, & i'm [i]forcing[/i] my road trip buddies to stop & visit you, so i'll see you in a couple of months.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

you're really coming here? That is so COOL! :D ^_^ I get to meet you too. Yeah, you get to come down to the boring, nothing-to-do Jones County here in Georgia, but that's beside the point. I hope you have a good wedding and that nothing will go wrong. Have fun. ^_^
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B][color=darkblue]& we're kind of doing a punk/goth theme..[/color][/B][/QUOTE][color=indigo]:wow: And I'm not invited... I am sooo missing out. I would really enjoy seeing the wedding, lol. And you're going to visit Anna and Asuka.. I'm so left out over here in the middle of this damn country. :p

Anyway, congratulations Lady Macaiodh. :) I am very happy for you. With all the crap that you have mentioned to us on this board about what has happened to you, it is great to finally see something like this happen for you. :) I only wish I could actually be there to see it. Oh man, wow, lol. I'm just kind of at a loss for words now...

I made a present for ya ;) It's not all that great, but I'm only stuck with MS Paint. :p[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B][COLOR=darkblue]well, the date (july 3rd) is getting close now, so i thought i'd let you guys know... i'm getting married! i know this is the man i'm meant to spend the rest of my life w/, & as soon as i can get my digital camera, i'll post his pic.

anyway, he's really wonderful, treats me like gold, loves me to death, &... should i mention it? nah, but you can guess (think dirty). he's really smart, too, & is the only person i've ever met besides myself with the complete anne rice collection (it's the little things that count).

well, i'm so excited! we both knew from the moment we met that we would be together forever, & now it's happening. i'm not nervous yet, but i know i will be. i'll probably keep this thread going so you guys can calm me down in the coming days. :wigout:

btw, if you think i'm taking vegeta-sama out of my sig, you're crazy! :laugh:

p.s. check out this cool pic of me.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

hmm, and why I'm not invited, I still dont know. j/k. The pic doesn't make your hair look all that great. I've seen that dress before though.


AND YOU BETTER STOP BY IN PLANO
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont start school until the 12 of august, come on, you know you wanted, and have planned on stopping by.
Posted
[COLOR=indigo]Whooo! Go LM!!!!!

hope ya have a great wedding, expecially with such a unique theme! Great Job Deb! (*shudders* thats my teachers name too.... sounds like i'm talking to her o_O;;) [/COLOR]
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1]For Lady M's wedding gift, I give her lots of love and support and make her page on the Adam's Angels website beautiful! So everyone needs to visit it and support all of us! But yeah, Piro ha ha, you miss out. Teehee, I'm just joking. Lady M just definately make sure you have lots of pictures from the wedding so that we can put them on the website! ;)[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=purple]Congratulations! I'm suprised, you of all people! WOW! Best Wishes for the future! I hope you and Mike have a glorious life of love and joy! Think of me as you walk down the isle! Have a great [i]honeymoon[/i]. I send you all my love Deb-san. Have a great and happy married life.[/color]
Posted
[color=darkblue]thank you piro, anna, & dark_apocalyps, & i think aries sent me one, too, so thanks... you guys are the best. i looooved yours piro, you know me so well. & anna... heh, i already have some of those, but w/out the fur... :naughty:

queen asuka, i know the webpage will be great...:)

everybody can come! just let me know if you're going to be in richmond, va, on july 3rd, lol.

& ryan... don't ever insult my hair! you know that's my weakness! lol, jk. [/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...