OtakuBoards

Hoobastank

Corey

[COLOR=blue][SIZE=1]I like hoobastank, they are one pof the few bands that I like. I dont have their CD yet but plan on buying it soon.I liked what I heard when my friend let me barrow it. I just got my allowence so maybe i'll het it this weekend. I like both of their singles which I have heard so far [/SIZE][/COLOR]

I don't like too many rock bands but they sound pretty good to me.I think I'll have to go out and buy there Cd.

But there not as good as the people who made the puddle of mudd Cd ...I can't remember their names -_- oh well

I still need to get their Cd as well as that Daft Punk one

[color=red][size=1] *cuddels Hoobastank poster* :love2: I love Hoobastank. WHen my friend first told me about them, I though he had sneezed. ^.^;;

Anyway, I love 'em, yet I'm too cheap to get the cd, so I do the next best thing: download it off the internet onto my comp. ^.^[/color][/size]

How many total Cds do they have anyway...1...2...3...well atleast a single

I like music that sounds good but one thing I can't stand.......Country.....ohmy I think I'll have a war flash back if I listen to that.Oh yeah I don't like Blues either unless its Cowboy Beebop's Real Folk Blues lol

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]I also like Hoobastank. Their sound is really good, and I think the band could be really big. I especially like the way that their music videos are done. They are really awesome to watch. . . on a side note. Does anyone think that the vocal's guy (doug?) looks like John Cusac? . . must just be me.

Oh well, they are a great band, and I passed an oppertunity to get their CD. . won't happen next time I see it. just hope it will be the same price ^_^ lol, oh well either way.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

• 4 weeks later...
[quote][i]Originally posted by Yu Law[/i][b]
I like music that sounds good but one thing I can't stand.......Country.....ohmy I think I'll have a war flash back if I listen to that.[/b][/quote]

[color=darkblue]
[RANT]I agree..burn country music to the ground! It has no rythym, it makes all texans look like idiots that have acents (which most don't), and I just can't stand the sound, it seems like their yodeling or something..[/RANT]

Now that I'm through with that :p I like Hoobastank, and have only heard two of their songs (the ones shown on MTV :p), and I never get out of the house until I get a car, so I'm probably not getting their CD. Anway, I like their music, and think they could be big.
[/color]

Jeeze...
This came back after a month of being dead.
That's surprising.

I have recently plugged their CD onto a ripping program I 'picked up'.
I changed the song Crawling In The Dark into a full orchestral arrangement.
It sounds really odd.
In the beggining its mostly the upright bass and volins.
Hehe!

I like Hoobastank. I have their CD, and a CD that was sold in Target stores. The Target CD has Crawling in The Dark, Running Away, Up and gone, and Ready for you (from their first CD) as Acostic versions and three New songs. (The Critic, Open Your Eyes, and Never saw it coming.)

[color=red]They aren't the best thing out there right now, and they have to much publicity, which I stay away from. I like bands that are little known or just becoming known, so yeah. Crawling in the Dark was ok the first few times I heard it then it just got really annoying, running away was ok the first few times I heard it, then that to got annoying. I like them a bit, but they just don't fit in my liking list.[/color]