Corey Posted July 3, 2002 Posted July 3, 2002 I just bought their CD an wanted to know how you guys/girls feel about them. I, myself, really like them. Their songs are perfect to work to.
Justin Posted July 3, 2002 Posted July 3, 2002 lol, though, their name is funny, their songs are great. Mesa like 'em ^_^. -Justin
BlueGender Posted July 3, 2002 Posted July 3, 2002 [COLOR=blue][SIZE=1]I like hoobastank, they are one pof the few bands that I like. I dont have their CD yet but plan on buying it soon.I liked what I heard when my friend let me barrow it. I just got my allowence so maybe i'll het it this weekend. I like both of their singles which I have heard so far [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Yu Law Posted July 5, 2002 Posted July 5, 2002 I don't like too many rock bands but they sound pretty good to me.I think I'll have to go out and buy there Cd. But there not as good as the people who made the puddle of mudd Cd ...I can't remember their names -_- oh well I still need to get their Cd as well as that Daft Punk one
Juu Posted July 5, 2002 Posted July 5, 2002 I'm listening to them now on my Yahoo Radio!! OMG! Yeah, I think their songs are really good. LOL. I like anything from rock, rap, hip hop..... etc. I hate 9.99/10 pop soooooo
Mist Posted July 5, 2002 Posted July 5, 2002 [color=red][size=1] *cuddels Hoobastank poster* :love2: I love Hoobastank. WHen my friend first told me about them, I though he had sneezed. ^.^;; Anyway, I love 'em, yet I'm too cheap to get the cd, so I do the next best thing: download it off the internet onto my comp. ^.^[/color][/size]
Yu Law Posted July 5, 2002 Posted July 5, 2002 How many total Cds do they have anyway...1...2...3...well atleast a single I like music that sounds good but one thing I can't stand.......Country.....ohmy I think I'll have a war flash back if I listen to that.Oh yeah I don't like Blues either unless its Cowboy Beebop's Real Folk Blues lol
NorykoAngelcry Posted July 5, 2002 Posted July 5, 2002 [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]I also like Hoobastank. Their sound is really good, and I think the band could be really big. I especially like the way that their music videos are done. They are really awesome to watch. . . on a side note. Does anyone think that the vocal's guy (doug?) looks like John Cusac? . . must just be me. Oh well, they are a great band, and I passed an oppertunity to get their CD. . won't happen next time I see it. just hope it will be the same price ^_^ lol, oh well either way.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
spike speigel Posted August 1, 2002 Posted August 1, 2002 I personally don't like them. But, who amI to stop you guys from liking them? Just posting my feelings about the band.
Kinetic Posted August 1, 2002 Posted August 1, 2002 [quote][i]Originally posted by Yu Law[/i][b] I like music that sounds good but one thing I can't stand.......Country.....ohmy I think I'll have a war flash back if I listen to that.[/b][/quote] [color=darkblue] [RANT]I agree..burn country music to the ground! It has no rythym, it makes all texans look like idiots that have acents (which most don't), and I just can't stand the sound, it seems like their yodeling or something..[/RANT] Now that I'm through with that :p I like Hoobastank, and have only heard two of their songs (the ones shown on MTV :p), and I never get out of the house until I get a car, so I'm probably not getting their CD. Anway, I like their music, and think they could be big. [/color]
RicoTranzrig Posted August 1, 2002 Posted August 1, 2002 They're good, but most of their songs aren't the style that I like...well, except Crawling In the Dark...
Corey Posted August 1, 2002 Author Posted August 1, 2002 Jeeze... This came back after a month of being dead. That's surprising. I have recently plugged their CD onto a ripping program I 'picked up'. I changed the song Crawling In The Dark into a full orchestral arrangement. It sounds really odd. In the beggining its mostly the upright bass and volins. Hehe!
Nomad Posted August 1, 2002 Posted August 1, 2002 I like Hoobastank. I have their CD, and a CD that was sold in Target stores. The Target CD has Crawling in The Dark, Running Away, Up and gone, and Ready for you (from their first CD) as Acostic versions and three New songs. (The Critic, Open Your Eyes, and Never saw it coming.)
sweetie_rei Posted August 3, 2002 Posted August 3, 2002 Yes Hoobastank rock. I love all the song that I hear by them. I'm goin' to get there cd soon!:D
vegeta rocker Posted August 8, 2002 Posted August 8, 2002 i hated crawling in the dark. but i like running away. that happens to me alot, for some reason i hate the first single off lots of cd's.
Mitch Posted August 8, 2002 Posted August 8, 2002 [color=red]They aren't the best thing out there right now, and they have to much publicity, which I stay away from. I like bands that are little known or just becoming known, so yeah. Crawling in the Dark was ok the first few times I heard it then it just got really annoying, running away was ok the first few times I heard it, then that to got annoying. I like them a bit, but they just don't fit in my liking list.[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now