Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I know its a dumb question, but does anyone have thier own creations? i have a ton of my own and i keep a dragonball z book. and is there any certain rules to follow to make it seem like an authentic japanese art work?
Posted
i have my own creations as will.i've acually writtin about them.i wrote for books and have thousands of drawings of them.i'm trying to write a story about it in stories and poetry but keep getting side tracked.
Guest Solid Snake
Posted
[color=teal]Yes, I do draw my own anime, which is great if you want to escape reality and do a series that makes total sense in your own head, heh.

My drawing is a somewhat clash between Dragonball Z and Final Fantasy. On one hand, we have the art of Dragonball Z in the facial features and muscles, and then we have those huge Final Fantasy swords. Yeah, you know what I'm talking about! And now that I think about it, the hair is kind of ripped off Old Ben in the first Star Wars movie (episode 1), LOL. ;)

Let's see, his name is Yamakota Kishibuu and he is bounty hunter. Doh! I took that off Cowboy Bebop![/color]

:blah:
Posted
Yeah, I have alot of my own creations, but I also like drawing characters that already exist. The only thing I don't like about drawing my own characters is that I have the worst time trying to draw them in a pose of some sort or something.
Posted
I mainly write the anime, and make charactor descriptions. I send them to a friend to be drawn. I currently have 26 pages on a manga book we are working on. ^_^
Posted
I've drawn my own little characters, but not a manga or anything. I wish I had some pics to scan, cuz they're so cute ^_^, but I gave them to some of my friends. I'll hafta draw some more of 'em I guess :D.
Posted
[color=crimson][size=1]I draw my own anime creations and I do alot of fanart. I post alot of it in the Artwork forum if you would like to look up any of my threads. I also have alot of it posted on my website, which you can look at by clicking the link in my signiture. But yeah, you just do what your heart leads you do. Sometimes I get really inspired when I see other people's artwork. I want to do my own manga series one day, but I haven't built up my skill level enough yet in my opinion. I just like to draw poses and stuff, not really much of the other stuff.[/color][/size]
Posted
I don't do my own anime characters. What I do is take existing art and change them around. The most recent creations I've done is like taking a standing picture of Zero from Megaman X and change his armor completely like giving him a metal sword, have a different arm gun and several other extras. I have drawing skills, its just that I can't do some of my own and it takes me large amounts of time since I'm always trying to prefect it. Basically I can only copy existing pictures without tracing and change them to my liking. :-\
Posted
I do draw a lot of anime. I haven't drawn in ages and I can't seem to do enough action poses or good sizes to make a comic or cartoon but I can draw pretty decently. I once made up my own RPG cast a while ago and I'm starting on another right now.
Posted
I made up my own anime. I'm still workin on changing it into a manga though. Anyway, it's called 'Last Word' and it has the same feeling as cowboy bebop, but, it's still a completely different thing. Alot of my friends like it. I love workin on it!! ^_^
Posted
Well I wouldn't call it true animie but my friend and I are very cood at drawing stupid little sailormoon\chebe pics. I might be able to scrounge on up in a later post.
Posted
[color=red][size=1] Actually, my best friend and I are an anime comic team. I can draw pretty well, but I'm better at writing, so I take care of the dialouge and such, while she does the writing. (She's a professional art student.)[/color][/size]
Posted
I have a friend who draws her own manga. I dont know her IRL, but ive known her on the net for 3 years. Her manga is up to 400 pages now and she promises to scan them all for me when shes done lol.
Posted
i must be nice to have your friends to help with your own. my friends think i' m off my rocker watching anime. to them its corny ( can't spell) so i never talk about it in front of them. any way i've been working on my creations, but it seems hard to make them pose. my sister is helping, but she makes them look almost like they' re a nickelodeon cartoon. so i draw in my spare time, mostly late at night watching the midnight run on toonami or adult swim.
Posted
mind you that only 2 of my friends IRL like anime. The one I speak of I met on a message board like this one. She introduced me to real anime like Kenshin and Cowboy Bebop.
Posted
[color=red][size=1] The friend that I make animes with is the only one that I knows how to spell anime, let alone [b]know[/b] about it...[/color][/size]
Posted
well, i don't really, but i spend a lot of my time working on a little series i draw called "Sandbox Martial Arts" and it's pretty much a bunch of preschoolers. Most of them do a lot of fighting, but there's a little love triangle here(yup, in preschool), revolts against the teachers there, ya know. I normally just whip out a piece of paper, draw a ridiculously oversized head, and then draw the body doing something. then i'll draw another character corresponding wit the first. BIG HEADS ROCK!

oh, and does someone have a better name?
Posted
I've only done a handful of anime drawings. I did a berserk Eva 02 (got a 100 for it), Kawaru from Eva (a 95 or so) and some game characters like Sonic, Mario, and Link. I think I do pretty good. I've never really tried to draw before I was forced too. With some practice I think I could do very well. But if I was part of a animation team I would rather stick to the writing than the animating.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...