Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
[color=teal]First, you'd have to talk to Anju around 1 o' clock, first day, to get the reservation belonging to the poor goron. Then, with the Kafei mask, you'd talk to her again after the mailman drops her the letter and get the meeting at night. Go to the nightime meeting, get the letter, and drop it in the mailbox. After that, wait until the mailman gets the mail, wait a while till he drops it off at the Laundry Pool, where a strange kid in a fox mask (Kafei in a Keaton's Mask) will get it. Sneak into his "house" while he's busy with the mailman, talk to him, and get the Pendant from him. Give the pendant to Anju, then go back to the pool, where you'll get the Keaton mask from the the weird dude (hsould be third day now). Go to Ikana Canyon, meet Kafei, and wait until 6. Sakon will come by, open a door, and Kafei will run in. Follow him, hep him get the sun mask, and go back to town to get the couples mask in the final minutes of the world. THERE! Am I right?[/color]
Posted
[color=teal][b]Question:[/b]What is the game on the NES to copy the Legend of Zelda II: Link's Adventure's engine of City=side view, battle=side view, but left out the world map view?

[b]Hint:[/b]It's another second game in another everlasting game series. THIS makes it too easy, but Hell, why not. I could be supremely evil and just edit the hint out.....[/color]
Posted
[color=crimson]Bwee, yeah. Had to put up with that game a lot when I was younger--lousy cousin never managed to snag any of the Zelda games when he was young. >.<

Name all the members of the IndiGoGos (Majora's Mask).[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]Lol, both the "members of the Indigo-Gos" and "eight Instruments of the Sirens" questions have been done before.

Oh, and you missed Toto, the manager of the Indigo-Gos. ;)

[b]Answer:[/b] Right, the eight Instruments of the Sirens are, the Full Moon Cello, Conch Horn, See Lily Bell, Surf Harp, Wind Marimba, Coral Triangle, Organ of Evening Calm, and the Thunder Drum.

[b]Question:[/b] In Majora's Mask, they re-used some of the character models from Ocarina of Time. So, which character in OOT shares the same character model as Anju in MM?[/color]
Posted
[size=1][color=crimson][b]Answer:[/b] I know this one (finally one I know :P), Anju shares the same character model as the Cucco Lady in Kakariko Village.

[b]Question:[/b] How can you stay up all night to listen to Anju's Grandmother's stories? And how do you get this item?[/size][/color]
Posted
That would be the all night mask, bought from the Curiousity shop on the third night. Sorry about the repeated question and missing a name.. I was only thinking the instumentalists.

Anyway... In Majora's Mask, can you be hurt by carring fire? If so, how?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Bremma [/i]
[B]That would be the all night mask, bought from the Curiousity shop on the third night. Sorry about the repeated question and missing a name.. I was only thinking the instumentalists.

Anyway... In Majora's Mask, can you be hurt by carring fire? If so, how? [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=crimson]Correct, only you forgot to mention that you have to prevent Sakon robbing the Bomb Shop Lady on the first night. ;)

As for your question.. I don't understand it, v_v;; sorry. What do you mean by "carring fire"?[/size][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Etarah's Maverick [/i]
[B][color=teal]I think she means Blue Fire, and if so, the answer's no. If it's anything else, I have NO clue what it is.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=crimson]Yeah.. that's what I was thinking. :drunk:

*waits for Bremma to post again*[/size][/color]
Posted
I said Carring fire in Majora's MAsk, there is no blue fire in Majora's Mask. There is a way to carry fire, not using a bottle, but can it hurt you IN ANY WAY? Alright, try again guys! Good luck.
Posted
[color=crimson]Wearing the Deku Mask, carrying a burning stick.
(EDIT)
NO, WAIT! *it came to me as I was getting ready for work*
When you are in the first dungeon, the swamp temple one or whatever, and you carry a burning stick, the moths chase you and can even hurt you!

And Ginny-chan does it again! ^_~[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo][b]Answer:[/b] Nope, it's just one.

[b]Question:[/b] In OOT, which shield can you equip while both young and old? (Easy, I know, but I'm running out of hard ones. Need to sit down some time and think up a bunch more questions).[/color]
Posted
[color=crimson]That would be the "Hyrule" shield--not sure of the exact name (ugh, there I go again). :rolleyes: You know, the big decorated iron one that makes little Link look like a squatting turtle when he defends with it--fair 'nough, he has to use both hands to use it.

[b]Question[/b]: What mask do you use to find the most likely winner at the Dog Races (MM), and what does the dog normally say?[/color]
Posted
That would be the mask of truth. It usually says " Today, I should do pretty good " or "Ruff ! Oh yeah ! I feel unstoppable.I Don't think I'll lose!" .OK heres mine.

In MM , what is the name of the mini-boss in the Stone Tower ?

Hint: A Cloak of Bats .
Posted
That would be Master Garo with his super annoying swords of flame.

ALLLLLRIGHTY.... then. Hehe. Lesse here... The birds around Clock Town will do what when what is done to them?
Posted
Actually ... it is the mighty Gomess. I forogt to put " to get the boss key "sorry ! . About your question, i think we need more info. Which clock town ??? AGHHHH ! I'm confused !!!

edit: OHHH ! do you mean when you attack them ?? If thats what you mean , then a LOT OF THEM attack you back.

OK ...oh heres one

(This is TOO easy )What are the names of the bosses in MM ?
Posted
[size=1][color=crimson][b]Answer:[/b] It's too easy, because I can answer it. :P Odolwa, Goht, Gyorg, Twinmold. And if you want the Majora things as well; Majora's Mask, Majora's Incarnation and Majora's Wrath. :)

[b]Question:[/b] In Majora's Mask, how many different things can you put in your bottles?[/size][/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...