OtakuBoards

Kingdom Hearts

Guest Neo Bahamut

Personally, I thought little of this game. It was too short, and too easy. I collected all of the Dalmatians, the Winnie the Poo pages, beat all of the extra bosses, got all of the Ansem reports or whatever they're called. In one run. I thought it was just an average game, and competing against the likes of Final Fantasy X, Suikoden III, etc... Kingdom Hearts doesn't stand up to the hype.

This is just my opinion though, so KH fans don't need to take offence.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
I think kingdom hearts is a brill game but I gotta disagree with Sniglefager when he says it's a FFX beater. Both are really good, but I think the games work a little too differently to be compared properly. And FFX's storyline isn't so comedy based as KH's. I think those two are my favourite video games of all-time, which is a lot coming from someone with her first Sony console (yup, I used to be a nintendoid!) So, yeah, KH rocks!

- And who cares if their feet are huge? So what if they hafta buy bigger shoes? :P

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tidus_Auroch [/i]
[B]ok first of all ffx had one scene that was stupid and funny which beat out all of kingdom hearts funny and that os the laughing scene it was not funny ha ha it was funny stupid [/B][/QUOTE]

Please put a little more effort into your posts. Your post is very vague and poorly worded. It's hardly a grounds for a decent comparison because you don't delve into any specifics or support what you're saying.

I'd suggest looking at Braidless Baka's post for a good example on presenting your opinions when drawing comparisons between the two games.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tidus_Auroch [/i]
[B]ok first of all ffx had one scene that was stupid and funny which beat out all of kingdom hearts funny and that os the laughing scene it was not funny ha ha it was funny stupid [/B][/QUOTE]

*shrugs* Yeah, sure it had the laughing scene, but I don't think that was supposed to be "comedy" it was [i]supposed[/i] to be stupid, and you were supposed to laugh at how wierd that situation was. It was amusing, and a lovely scene between the two characters, illustrating how awkward they were with each other at that point in the game, but it really isn't the same as comedic. But "first of all ffx had one scene" it's only [i]one scene[/i] as opposed to many in KH.

Besides, KH was [i]marketed[/i] as comedy, FFX was marketed for it's storyline, which is an ultimately stronger part of the game ^_^

Oh and BTW, thanks CWB ^_^ now I feel all warm inside! ;) :p

I love Kingdom Hearts. I got it this Christmas. I thought it was going to be too short, but my clock is at 40 hours. Of course, I'm leveling up and doing all of the sidequests but it's been a great experience.

My only gripe is that the characters you can use in the different worlds are only available to you while you're in that specific world (i.e. you can only use Peter Pan in Neverland). I'm not a huge fan of Goofy but and eject him from my party whenever I get the chance. Other than that, this game is excellent.

I love Action/RPG's! I wish there were more. :bawl:

i've had this game for a couple of weeks, and i think it's pretty cool. so far, i have only had trouble beating the bosses, but even they're not too hard. to anyone who actually reads this, if you like the final fantasy games, you'll probably like this one. plus, a lot of final fantasy characters end up in this game. :)

• 3 weeks later...
There is something wrong with this game.
For those of you who have played it.
the part where you are in the green room with yuffie and leon
yuffie leaning on bed sora right in front of her holding key directly in front of him
"I hear that key can open all kinds of locks"

Now yuffie leaning on bed with Sora directly behind her standing on bed. With key pointed out
"Think of this as an adventure"

Now i have a dirty mind but does anyone else find it funny?

And the beginning is a little odd too.
"Sometimes i have these thoughts at night" =wrong
"Sora, Riku's changed"=puberty
"i wish someone would give me a fruit so i can be with them forever"=little girl(shes like,12!)

When you have the option of talking to someone where is that little icon? On a chest or a butt always.
I know, I know, I'm sad.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest RedXIII_Matt
hahahahaha......must check it out!!!.....that's weird now that i think of it, but hella funny!!!! ahahahaha, man....*walks away about to play the game* MUST CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!!! *laughs at GinnyLyn*ahahaha have fun! ^_^

• 3 months later...
thats the greatest thing anyone has ever said about KINGDOM HEARTS but now i really cant look at that game the same. I USED to be able to let my six year old sister play, but thanx to vegeta rocker i can't even consider letting her play till Final Fantasy X-2 comes out(but i will have a better reason not to let her play that game)

*is also easily corrupted*

Is it just me or is SEPHIROTH to easy in KINGDOM HEARTS

• 3 weeks later...
Kingdom Hearts is a great game. I LOVED it. I beat it about 3 months ago. I thought, well, its a disney game so its gonna be really kiddy-like. That was NOT the case at all. It was a great game & if you like rpg you should defently play this game. plus, Sora is hott! lol

• 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ang3l5rul3 [/i]
[B]Is it just me or is SEPHIROTH to easy in KINGDOM HEARTS [/B]
[/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1] Gah...I thought he was easier than [spoiler] that stupid secret boss Phantom. I made like a thousand trips so I could level up for that stupid guy![/spoiler]

I thought it was a great game. I had originally bought it for my little cousin for him to play when he came to my house,but I started playing it myself. I fell in love with it. I just can't wait for the next one![/color][/size]

• 2 weeks later...
actually i found sphiroth the only chalanging character in the game. the others were meer pushovers. including ansem. but i love this game. its the best rpg i find. ive basicaly finished the game in 36 hours ^_^ took a lot of effort. and im on expert. do you know the differense between normal and expert? i find the only thing different is the damage you take. I am going to buy the next one once it comes out. I hear its coming out next september or so. it's been released in japan I heard

Hey everyone I just finished Kingdom hearts on expert with all the sidequests done and the ultima keyblade forged and at the end you get a different pic. instead of the pic you get from the cover of the game you get [spoiler]all the main characters making sora make a strange funny face except kairi who's pointing at him with a smile on her face. Just thought you'd like to know[/spoiler]

[color=indigo]Added [spoiler] tags. - Desbreko[/color]