Talon Posted October 3, 2002 Posted October 3, 2002 [color=teal]I never paid attention to any shows on T.V. that didn't involve s*x scenes, violence, or really awesome looking weaponry, so I have NO idea what Big Brother is. I have some vague idea that it's kinda like survivor in one house. Could someone clarify what it is, please?[/color]
Rain Posted October 3, 2002 Posted October 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ElvenFoxKnight [/i] [B][color=teal]I never paid attention to any shows on T.V. that didn't involve s*x scenes, violence, or really awesome looking weaponry, so I have NO idea what Big Brother is. I have some vague idea that it's kinda like survivor in one house. Could someone clarify what it is, please?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=blue][size=1]12 people locked in a house for...some amount of time. And each week the housemates nominate three people they want to be kicked out of the house. The audience votes and the person out of those three people who gets the most votes is "evicted". Then they have a winner at the end, the person who stays the longest. The TV one was crap...hopefully we can make a better one:D I don't think I'll go in it...I have hardly any RPing experience[/size][/color]
Juu Posted October 3, 2002 Posted October 3, 2002 [color=deeppink] [size=1]So the OB version's gonna last 12 weeks??? o_O Whoa... sounds... fun...:naughty:[/color] [/size]
Rain Posted October 3, 2002 Posted October 3, 2002 [color=blue][size=1]I don't think they'll make it that long...maybe just half that...dunno{/size][/color]
Duo Maxwell Posted October 3, 2002 Posted October 3, 2002 This seems interesting, its very tempting to enter, but I dunno if i want to yet. I have a question, would there be intruders like on the second big brother on TV? wold there be a certain amount of posts that a person in the house has to make a week?
Sephiroth Posted October 3, 2002 Posted October 3, 2002 I've already sent my summary thingy Look's like it will be better than last years BB, in which I came 2nd place, Raiha took 1st
Chaos Posted October 3, 2002 Posted October 3, 2002 Well, Raiha bribed people. I know she did. I mean... ...Uh. I'd best shut up now...O_o;;; Buy James, to the point of RPGs, BBII is exactly that. An RPG. So why treat it differently than other RPGs? Just because it is an 'event'? Pfft. But who really cares what I think? :p
Break Posted October 3, 2002 Posted October 3, 2002 [size=1][color=green]I sent in my thingy form, you haven't replied yet Flasheh.[/size][/color]
Corey Posted October 3, 2002 Posted October 3, 2002 I completely agree to the restriction thing. It's a good idea. Also I would really apreciate it if you did keep the RPG post thing. It would help a lot.
Genkai Posted October 3, 2002 Posted October 3, 2002 how can i read the old BB? i mean, i want to read what went down.. are there archives?
conpiracymonki Posted October 3, 2002 Posted October 3, 2002 [b][size=1] Raiha obviously did something. I mean for her to suddenly stop losing, and all the votes to fall on me in one night was dodgy. And then to go on to win it took the cake. [/b] Uh.... no matter what that sounded like, I swear I'm not a sore loser..[/size]
Genkai Posted October 4, 2002 Posted October 4, 2002 see, i get the jist that raiha was not so liked, and yet she wins..O.o anyway, im very excited about this. i would absolutely love this. but i bet it's hard to get in. ya know. anyway, im so interested in findinf archives of some sort of the ol BB, someone PLEASE tell me where i can find them.. if it's possible.
Raiha Posted October 4, 2002 Posted October 4, 2002 [COLOr=seagreen]And I get the idea somehow...that SuperSayian is a jerk. To say that I bribed people? Damn, I'm the one who had a heart attack when I found out that I won because people didn't understand how the last vote off went. :demon: And no, I was not as liked as Sephiroth.....because........Sephiroth is ....well, Sephiroth. He's been around longer, he's not so bîtchy, all the time. And, well, yes. And I'm not going to bother this time, since people think I'm such a big fat cheater. :smirk:[/COLOR]
Flash Posted October 4, 2002 Author Posted October 4, 2002 I'd just like to mention that if anyone has any Questions about OBBII, they can contact me on AIM--Cptn FlashHeart. Raiha, Neil, don't be mad at each other. Let's all just get along.
Desbreko Posted October 4, 2002 Posted October 4, 2002 [color=indigo]Well, on the last vote off, I voted for Raiha... And on the last one, you voted for who you wanted to win... So, uh, yeah... If there were bribes involved, I want mine, because I didn't get one! :toothy: :twitch: I kind of like the idea of only being able to post in OBBII, for the people that are in it... Mainly because I'm not going to be applying to be in it, heheheh... But really, it is a good idea, it'd make it more like the real thing. Otherwise, it would just be like a normal RPG, except that a person leaves every so often. Of course, I have no idea how you'd keep people from posting in other forums, but hey, I like the idea. :) Oh, and by the way, Flash, did you ever give Raiha a prize for winning? I remember you had said the winner would get a prize...[/color]
liamc2 Posted October 4, 2002 Posted October 4, 2002 If worse gets to worse, we can always stage a big brother break out... *remembers 'Celebrity' Big Brother and the break out the last three guys staged* lol only over here... --- I can't say I'm not interested. I mean I have self control, I can avoid sending Flash a pm to sign up for this. I really can you know *mouse wavers over 'send pm'* must..resist.....*clicks send pm* *shrugs* :whoops:
Jesus Chicken Posted October 4, 2002 Posted October 4, 2002 OH well, I think restriction is a good idea. Will it just be a bunch of strange conversations about sex, like the real BB or what?
Rain Posted October 4, 2002 Posted October 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jesus Chicken [/i] [B] Will it just be a bunch of strange conversations about sex, like the real BB or what? [/B][/QUOTE] [color=blue][size=1]Oh god, I hope not:nervous: But, yeah, I like the idea of restrictions, cos whats the use of having BB if they are allowed to communicate with the "outside world"? You could always say that anyone who posts in another forum (apart from RPG's) will be kicked out of the "house"[/size][/color]
Chaos Posted October 4, 2002 Posted October 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i] [B][COLOr=seagreen]And I get the idea somehow...that SuperSayian is a jerk. To say that I bribed people? Damn, I'm the one who had a heart attack when I found out that I won because people didn't understand how the last vote off went. :demon:[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] No, seriously? I'm a jerk? Wow, that's a new one. ;) Fun Fact: That was revenge for...something. I dunno what, but I so [b]know[/b] I have [b]something[/b] to get back ar Raiy for.
James Posted October 4, 2002 Posted October 4, 2002 [color=royalblue]SuperSaiyan, I think your allegation that Raiha cheated was pretty low. I didn't visit OBB that much, but I remember voting for her myself. You shouldn't be so quick to accuse people like that. Especially since she doesn't appear to have said anything nasty to you in the first place. Anyway, as far as restrictions go...Flash is the "event master" here. So if he chooses to enact restrictions, he can just PM me with the details and I'll organize it. :)[/color]
Mr. Maul Posted October 4, 2002 Posted October 4, 2002 Sounds like fun! Let the bribes and death threats begin!
Genkai Posted October 4, 2002 Posted October 4, 2002 eee.. so, when is the announcement of who is in going to be made? i don't think i can wait more than a week....:rolleyes:.... oy. anyway, again, i WANT TO READ THE OLD BB... if that's possible... but apparently no one knows where to find them.. well, uh, yeah.
Mitch Posted October 4, 2002 Posted October 4, 2002 [color=red] Another thing, if we are restricted only to be able to post in the RPG forum, what about a mod's duty? Such as closing threads ect., would we still at least be able to fullfill our duty as a mod?[/color]
GinnyLyn Posted October 4, 2002 Posted October 4, 2002 [color=crimson]I think Mods and such aren't allowed to be in this...either that, or some sort of exemption. Somebody brought this up back on page 2...or 3. *has had a long day* Flash, when will this start? I don't care if I'm IN it or READING it, I just want it to start! :whoops: [/color]
Mitch Posted October 4, 2002 Posted October 4, 2002 [color=red] They didn't say mods [i]couldn't[/i] be in this yet, but it's all up to Flashy I guess..[/color]
Recommended Posts