Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
hehe... I C someone else is using it too :p
I dont really like serie/movie questions cause I dont like the series/movies so much >.>
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by G/S/B Master [/i]
[B]Ummm...

What kind of balls did the hunter use to Capture Celibi in the 4th Pokemon Movie? [/B][/QUOTE]
He used a dark ball.

What does Scizor use its wings for? (besides flying, if he even uses them for that)
Posted
Ah, I see it now! It uses it to control It's body temperature!

Ok my turn. Out of the original 151 pokemon, only [b]1[/b] is a true grass Pokemon. Name it.
Posted
[color=indigo]By "true grass Pokémon," I assume you mean a Pokémon that's grass type and doesn't have a second type also, right? If so, the answer is Tangela.

Question: In the cartoon series, what was the first Pokémon to appear on screen? (It's simpler to figure out than it sounds). :D[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]Lol...I thought this one would be tricky, but I didn't think people would have this much trouble. :whoops: ...No, Charizard is also wrong.

Just try and think of everything that comes before the opening bit with Gengar and Nidorino in the first episode. Anyone that's watched the first season very much shouldn't have trouble doing that, I'd think.[/color]
Posted
Venonat(later evolved to Venomoth),Golbat,and the Voltorbs.

From the Koga Episode....
[quote]
Ash: Is that a metamorphosis attack????

MIsty: NO!!! It just evolved!
[/quote]


What is all of Giovanni's pokemon????( including the ones you saw in the tanks in the first pokemon movie :D )
Posted
Kingler, Golem, Mewtwo, Venusaur and the other cloned Pokemon

And... Sandslash, Persian, Nidoking, Nidoqueen, Dugtrio, Rhydon... (from the game)

Another question:

How many Park Balls do you get in the Bug-Catching contest?
Guest Thunder Doop
Posted
20! for sure1!

[color=indigo]If someone posts the correct answer to a question, please don't reply with the same answer. It just generates spam, as the first person to answer is the one that gets it, if they say the correct answer. In this case, D_A got it. - Desbreko[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nefertimon [/i]
[B]Kingler, Golem, Mewtwo, Venusaur and the other cloned Pokemon

And... Sandslash, Persian, Nidoking, Nidoqueen, Dugtrio, Rhydon... (from the game)

Another question:

How many Park Balls do you get in the Bug-Catching contest? [/B][/QUOTE]

You forgot 2 more pokemon: Machamp and Cloyster.But I'm going to make it correct.Because you got almost everything.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...