Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
[quote][u]Ash:[/u] Well, I have two badges!
[u]AJ:[/u] Did you buy those badges or steal them? Either that or you competed in some loser gyms. Where were they, Failure City or Wimpsville?
[u]Misty:[/u] What are you calling loser gyms?!?
[u]Brock:[/u] Hey Ash, pulverise this guy!
[u]Ash:[/u] Ummm... OK.

"The Path to the Pokémon League"[/quote]

And, about the tsunami, tornado, and earthquake-causing Pokemon, it must be Absol, since it is a disaster Pokemon...

Another question:

How did Misty get Psyduck?

Bonus: In which episode did that happen?
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I think it was Ep19, but Psyduck caught itself for Misty. Misty tripped over a rock, fell backward, her bag fell open, a ball rolled out, Psyduck went to check it out, hit the button, then BAM. .......wiggle.........wiggle.......wiggle..........DONG.... caught Psyduck.

Question: Anyone can take it, I don't really know anymore good Pokemon questions...
Guest Crimson Spider
Posted
... I forgot about this thread!

*Clears throat*

Q: What is Hydro cannon's accuracy?

For RBYGSC, which game(s) can you trade for a Rhydon in?
Posted
Is Hydro Cannon a R/S move, or do you mean Hydro Pump?

Hydro Pump's accuracy is 80.

In Yellow, you can trade a Golduck for a Rhydon. But I'm not sure about R/B... I know you can't trade for a Rhydon in G/S/C.

Q: List the Elite 4 (and their Pokemon) in Yellow.

*You don't have to include levels, and you don't have to list the champion's Pokemon.*
Posted
Neferti, you missed being able to trade a dragonair for a rhydon in G/S/C. As I recall, you were able to trade it at the town with the 8th Gym.
Posted
Hmm.... I'm pretty sure it was a Rhydon in G/S then. But then again, my G/S was Japanese so there might be a slight change
Guest Crimson Spider
Posted
I might as well tell you that all that I could find was Golduck in Yellow and Female Dragonair in Gold and Silver.

I said Hydro cannon, not hydropump. Hydro cannon's accuracy is not 80%, so that Q still stands.
Guest Crimson Spider
Posted
Still wrong!

P.S., I checked around the internet, and so far, I haven't found a site that actually has the moves correct accuracy. I know what it is, because I hacked the move, and it said what it's accuracy was, so there is no doubt that there is some site out there that incorectly said that it was 100%, when it wasn't.
Guest Tical
Posted
90%

[color=indigo]Please don't post messages with only one word, as it's against the [url=http://www.theotaku.com/rules.shtml]rules[/url]. You can at least type out a complete sentence for an answer. - Desbreko[/color]
Posted
I'm going to take a wild stab in the dark and guess 85%... I don't even know what that move does... but 85% is a good number so :D
Guest Crimson Spider
Posted
Looks like you guessed right. The three moves, Blast burn, Hydro cannon, and Frenzy plant all have an accuracy of 85%. So ask a Q.
Posted
Q1: What is the damage range of flail/reversal?
Q2: What is the damage range of return/frustration?
Q3: Which pokemon(s) can learn two one-hit-KO moves?(Ru/Sa only)
Posted
[U]Flail/Reversal[/U]
Normal/Fighting Move
Deals more damge the lower the HP of the User is
15/--/100

[U]Frustration[/U]
Maximum damage done is 102 HP. The damage gets higher if your Pokemon is uhhappy
Posted
You got the highest damage correct for frust/return, but whats the lowest possible? And you are completely wrong on the flail/reversal range -_-
Guest Crimson Spider
Posted
Flail and Reversal have a minimum power of 20, and a maximum of 200.

The lowest power of return/frustration is nothing! power of 0. Highest is 102.

And though it is probably not the only pokes that learn 2 OHKO moves... Spheal, Sealo, Walrien.
Posted
Correct, Correct, Not entirely sure if those are the only ones but I'll get back to you on that... I still miss the old OHKO Taurus with Fissure, Horn Drill, Sleep Talk, and Rest...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Tical
Posted
IS SOMEONE GONNA ASK A QUESTION OR WHAT?
Posted
Yo, Tical, chill dude, ya know? It's getting harder to think of good questions, ya know? ... And I need to stop playing FF8, ya know?
Guest Tical
Posted
Then Ill ask a question
What is the largest Pokemon? (easy)
Posted
In Length or weight?
Length - Onix
Weight - Snorlax

Q: Fill in the blank: Whether you're up high, or way down low, don't miss ___ _____ ______ ____!!!!!!!!

Bwehehehehehhehehe
Posted
[color=indigo][b]Answer:[/b] "the Lucky Number Show"

Heh, I still remember a decent amount from playing through Gold. ^_^

[b]Question:[/b] In Red/Blue/Yellow, which types could you only find on duel-type Pokémon? (As in, there were no pure type Pokémon of those types).[/color]
Guest Tical
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Valen [/i]
[B]In Length or weight?
Length - Onix
Weight - Snorlax

Q: Fill in the blank: Whether you're up high, or way down low, don't miss ___ _____ ______ ____!!!!!!!!

Bwehehehehehhehehe [/B][/QUOTE]
It was lenght and YOUR WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG its a R/S Pokemon
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...