Meteora Posted August 20, 2003 Posted August 20, 2003 [color=blood red][size=1][i]What do you mean by faster than. I'll guess Latios and Latias.[/color][/size][/i]
Guest Crimson Spider Posted August 21, 2003 Posted August 21, 2003 Nope. When I say faster, I mean that the maximum potential of their speed outruns the maximum potential that electrode has.
Kwai Posted August 23, 2003 Posted August 23, 2003 A: Ninjask... the second, im guessing is Deoxys. Not sure about that. I'll edit this to post question if im right.
Kwai Posted August 23, 2003 Posted August 23, 2003 Q: List the moves that combo with sunny day in pokemon contests.
Ben Posted August 25, 2003 Posted August 25, 2003 I'm not sure what you meant by that but I'll try. Fire moves are powered up, Water moves are powered down, Solar Beam only takes one turn to use, and Grass type recovering moves are more effective...?
Meteora Posted August 25, 2003 Posted August 25, 2003 [color=blood red][size=1][i]What he means is. What attcks give you more hearts at the bottom so that you can win. Like someone uses a move and you use one but you get extra things or votes or whatever for the move working with it or something like that. And for the question i cant remember but i'll get back to you.[/color][/size][/i]
Kwai Posted August 25, 2003 Posted August 25, 2003 To clarify, its moves that count as an appeal combo in pokemon contests. Such combos include Rain Dance + Thunder, Sunny Day + Overheat, etc. etc. When used in succession in contests, they give extra points.
Meteora Posted August 26, 2003 Posted August 26, 2003 [color=darkblue][size=1][i]Couldnt have explained it better. SO is that the answer? If so do you ask the next question?[/color][/size][/i]
Guest EtErNaL DrAgOn Posted August 27, 2003 Posted August 27, 2003 Yes I can ask one! What pokemon did ash catch last?
Meteora Posted August 27, 2003 Posted August 27, 2003 [color=darkblue][size=1][i]I think it was one of the starters. Like totodile or cydiquil. Iono I cant remember.[/color][/size][/i]
Guest Crimson Spider Posted August 27, 2003 Posted August 27, 2003 No, that is not the answer to Metatrons Q. I know, but I'll leave you guys and girls hanging for a little while.
Valen Posted August 28, 2003 Posted August 28, 2003 Catch... as in throw-the-pokeball-wait-for-two-beeps-and-dong catching, or GIMME-THAT-POKEMON! type catching?
Haruko_Kagome Posted September 2, 2003 Posted September 2, 2003 [color=cc99ff]i know i'm taking a wild guess here...but is it Larvitar? i dont know why i put that.....hmmm....oh well...[/color]
Zanarkand Abes Posted September 15, 2003 Posted September 15, 2003 Yes Haruko_Kagome, Larvitar was the last Pokemon obtained by Ash. So to keep this up, ask a question.
Minazukii Posted September 18, 2003 Posted September 18, 2003 Can I ask some?? Well here is three questions based on the anime they are easy if you keep up with the new episodes, although the last one is from the first series. 1) In todays American Pokemon episode what is the name of the girl who fell in love/battled with ash? 2) In todays American Pokemon episode which of Ash's Pokemon returned? 3) What Pokemon did James' fiance Jessibelle have?
Guest Crimson Spider Posted September 18, 2003 Posted September 18, 2003 Well, I see why not. I mean, Haruko hasn't shown up in so long, I could've sworn this topic was dead. But I'll let someone else ask the Qs.
Boo Posted September 21, 2003 Posted September 21, 2003 1) dont live in america 2) " 3) Vileplume Q) im gonna show some pkmn and you have to say if they're obtainable or not (R/S) and give their names too :) [IMG]http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs041.png[/img] [IMG]http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs139.png[/IMG] [img]http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs314.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs356.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs381.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs326.png[/IMG] [iMG]http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs115.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs251.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs221.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs091.png[/IMG] [img]http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs051.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs201.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs059.png[/IMG] [size=1][i]pictures ©pokemasters.net[/i][/size]
Meteora Posted September 21, 2003 Posted September 21, 2003 [color=darkblue][size=1][i]I think they are all obtainable except Jarachi(sp?). Their names are Alakazam, Wigglytuff, Croconaw, Shuckle, Larvitar, Togetic, Skarmory, Weepinbell(sp?), Ratatta, Bellosom, Seaking, and Golem. I'll wait untill Boo confirms if im right or not.[/color][/size][/i]
Kwai Posted September 22, 2003 Posted September 22, 2003 Croconaw, Shuckle, Weepinbell, Larvitar, Togetic, and Rattatta cannot be obtained in Ru/Sa without hacking. That also goes for Jirachi, but it can also be obtained in some pokemon events. Anyway, I'll post Q. Which pokemon has the highest combination of attack/speed?
Boo Posted September 27, 2003 Posted September 27, 2003 Metatron is right. Yup. Without hacking you cant get those and hacking is evil lol. And i have absolutely no idea for an answer on yer question... Rayquazen or whatever its called? O.o
Guest Crimson Spider Posted September 28, 2003 Posted September 28, 2003 Deoxys has the highest combo of speed and any type of attack. Q: Name 5 pokes who's base stats are all the same. I mean as in like it's base stats are all 45, or 90. Not the same between the pokes.
GuyYouMetOnline Posted September 29, 2003 Posted September 29, 2003 I think Ditto's one. Smeargle,s another guess, but I'm not sure on either of them, and I don't know any others.
Valen Posted October 13, 2003 Posted October 13, 2003 Ditto, Smeargle, Mew, Celebi, and Magikarp (traded in Red/Blue/Yellow)? If this is right, I'll edit the post and put in a Q.
Imp Posted November 3, 2003 Posted November 3, 2003 I think Tyrogue, Castform, Jirachi, and Sunkern have all stats the same as well... and you were right about Ditto. Magikarp and Smeargle don't have all their stats the same. Smeargle has high Speed, and Magikarp also has higher speed and low Attack. And if I remember correctly, Mew and Celebi have different HP than all other stats... if you call HP a stat.
Recommended Posts