Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Crimson Spider
Posted
Nope.

When I say faster, I mean that the maximum potential of their speed outruns the maximum potential that electrode has.
Guest Crimson Spider
Posted
Your Correct. Ask A Q.
Posted
I'm not sure what you meant by that but I'll try. Fire moves are powered up, Water moves are powered down, Solar Beam only takes one turn to use, and Grass type recovering moves are more effective...?
Posted
[color=blood red][size=1][i]What he means is. What attcks give you more hearts at the bottom so that you can win. Like someone uses a move and you use one but you get extra things or votes or whatever for the move working with it or something like that. And for the question i cant remember but i'll get back to you.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
To clarify, its moves that count as an appeal combo in pokemon contests. Such combos include Rain Dance + Thunder, Sunny Day + Overheat, etc. etc. When used in succession in contests, they give extra points.
Guest EtErNaL DrAgOn
Posted
Yes I can ask one!

What pokemon did ash catch last?
Guest Crimson Spider
Posted
No, that is not the answer to Metatrons Q. I know, but I'll leave you guys and girls hanging for a little while.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Can I ask some??

Well here is three questions based on the anime they are easy if you keep up with the new episodes, although the last one is from the first series.

1) In todays American Pokemon episode what is the name of the girl who fell in love/battled with ash?

2) In todays American Pokemon episode which of Ash's Pokemon returned?

3) What Pokemon did James' fiance Jessibelle have?
Guest Crimson Spider
Posted
Well, I see why not. I mean, Haruko hasn't shown up in so long, I could've sworn this topic was dead. But I'll let someone else ask the Qs.
Posted
1) dont live in america
2) "
3) Vileplume

Q) im gonna show some pkmn and you have to say if they're obtainable or not (R/S) and give their names too :)

[IMG]http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs041.png[/img]

[IMG]http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs139.png[/IMG]


[img]http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs314.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs356.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs381.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs326.png[/IMG]

[iMG]http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs115.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs251.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs221.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs091.png[/IMG]

[img]http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs051.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs201.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs059.png[/IMG]


[size=1][i]pictures ©pokemasters.net[/i][/size]
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1][i]I think they are all obtainable except Jarachi(sp?). Their names are Alakazam, Wigglytuff, Croconaw, Shuckle, Larvitar, Togetic, Skarmory, Weepinbell(sp?), Ratatta, Bellosom, Seaking, and Golem. I'll wait untill Boo confirms if im right or not.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
Croconaw, Shuckle, Weepinbell, Larvitar, Togetic, and Rattatta cannot be obtained in Ru/Sa without hacking. That also goes for Jirachi, but it can also be obtained in some pokemon events.

Anyway, I'll post Q.

Which pokemon has the highest combination of attack/speed?
Posted
Metatron is right. Yup. Without hacking you cant get those and hacking is evil lol.
And i have absolutely no idea for an answer on yer question... Rayquazen or whatever its called? O.o
Guest Crimson Spider
Posted
Deoxys has the highest combo of speed and any type of attack.

Q: Name 5 pokes who's base stats are all the same. I mean as in like it's base stats are all 45, or 90. Not the same between the pokes.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I think Tyrogue, Castform, Jirachi, and Sunkern have all stats the same as well... and you were right about Ditto.

Magikarp and Smeargle don't have all their stats the same. Smeargle has high Speed, and Magikarp also has higher speed and low Attack. And if I remember correctly, Mew and Celebi have different HP than all other stats... if you call HP a stat.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...