Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Whats your biggest secret?


Do you have a big secret to share?  

40 members have voted

  1. 1. Do you have a big secret to share?

    • Yes I do..... But im not telling everyone
      9
    • No...Im very open in life...And very good
      2
    • Yes i have a secret but then id have to kill you!!!
      12
    • Maybe...just maybe
      9
    • OK yes...i have a really big secret...Here it is:
      8


Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GundamGohan [/i]
[B]That... and I believe I have the largest Porographic collection in the Western Hemisphere... lol [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][b]But do you have 2 700 meg cd-r's full? and they are all in .zip files [i]before[/i] put on the cd-r?? I think I win. And all people with second hard drives just use it for porn. If you got a 60 gig hard drive, you are never going to use it all, so why do you need a second one? It's to store all the porn. lol[/b][/color]
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GundamGohan [/i]
[B]That... and I believe I have the largest Porographic collection in the Western Hemisphere... lol [/B][/QUOTE]

That's what you think. :bluesweat

Um... as for the masturbation thing with girls. Remember, if you think you guys are horny lil rabbits, we're you times 10. :D;

Eh. Anyway, on with the secrets.

1) I'm depressed, or at least used to be. But with a great deal of help from my close friends, I've been getting better.. Thanks, guys.

2) Yes, I [i]have[/i] attempted suicide. :twitch:

3) There is no three. For the rest of my secrets, will remain that.
[size=4]Secrets.[/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GundamGohan [/i]
[B]kay... I have a new secret...

I'm in love with Penny... lol

That... and I believe I have the largest Porographic collection in the Western Hemisphere... lol [/B][/QUOTE]

Jeez, the younger version of Hugh Hefner...
Posted
younger version? didn't you know he IS hugh?? :rolleyes:

i dunno..... how do you know you masturbate more than us? i doubt it.. unless you planted a camera on a guy for a day, you probably ouldnt know..O_o
Posted
[size=1]The problem with threads like this is that people try to outdo each other. It's a regular contest to see who has had the most pathetic life.[/size]
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]
It's true. Like that one "If you could change something about yourself, what would it be?"

I had like 50 things, that was just plain idiotic of myself.

Anyway, I don't really have any secrets. I stole a Putt-putt ticket for free Go Kart rides, but that's all I can think of. . .
[/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B][size=1]The problem with threads like this is that people try to outdo each other. It's a regular contest to see who has had the most pathetic life.[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][b]LOL. so true. Yet all my secrets are not pathetic, they were very enjoyable. :)[/b][/color]
Posted
[color=deeppink]Indeed, Cera. I was thinking that same thing just as I stumbled upon your post. [/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GoldScorpion78 [/i]
[B]I've attempted suicide no less than 100 times. 120 to be more exact. And I've smoked and drank, and yes i know im only 13. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Case in point, anyone?

[/color]
Posted
It seems like nearly every thread in Otaku Lounge gets like that. The Punk Music thread, the few we had about guys sucking... And even the Role Model one has people in there posting for attention. Oh well.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]I've actually committed suicide! [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Heh. Thank you. I badly needed a laugh.[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GoldScorpion78 [/i]
[B]I've attempted suicide no less than 100 times. 120 to be more exact. And I've smoked and drank, and yes i know im only 13. [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=darkblue]You must be a very incapable person if you aren't able to kill yourself after the 120th try.

-Shy[/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GoldScorpion78 [/i]
[B]I've attempted suicide no less than 100 times. 120 to be more exact. And I've smoked and drank, and yes i know im only 13. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo]tut...tut, it seems like you are unable to finish what you start...I bet you had a tough time with long division.

[size=1](ps. my post is a joke...an untasteful, unsympathetic one, but a joke none the less...please don't go kill off killing yourself because I made a snide remark)[/size][/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]It's awfully rude to ask people about their secrets. They're that way for a reason. Telling someone defeats the entire purpose of a secret.

As for me, I don't really have any secrets. I'm sure there are things about you that you don't know, but that's just because you've never asked about them.[/color]
Posted
Son Goten: Well I use my second hard drive mostly for movies. I usually have about 30 to 40 feature movies on it at any one time, and then I've got the eps of shows like Family Guy, Futurama, and South Park. It all takes up space. Of course there are a few well chosen hentai on there, as well as classic adult comics like DRUUNA, so you COULD say its PARTLY used for porn....but I wouldn't. :p

Panny Chan: Er....there is a VAST difference between a consumer of porn and a producer of porn! :D One is relatively poor and deprived and the other rich and satisfied! Which is which I'll leave to your fertile imagination! *lol*

Cera: Really? I thought you'd already won the title for that contest. Hmm....I guess then its not too lat for me to enter the competition! ;)

Transtic Nerve: See! I always KNEW there was something wrong with you but I just couldn't quite put my finger on it. Now everything makes sense! :)
Posted
uh... why is it every time I open my mouth and make a joke everyone takes up on it and tries to "out do" me? (well... okey.. the masturbation thing is true... i do do it too much... i should slow down before I go blind...) but anyways... I was joking bout everything... (except for that small part of being in love with Panny) but really... I need to watch what Im saying if Im gonna be the Great Trendsetter that I seem to be... lol...
Oh well... I guess you all can jump on the Horn wagon and we can all go to the Adult Emporium and blow eachother in a gigantic orgy... lol...
Posted
*hops in wagon* I'M IN!!!*putters off to orgy*

yeah, people ARE trying to outdo eachother... but that doesn't matter, ARIES IS BACK!!! YAY!!!

um, well, maybe there are people who dont really know people on the boards, so theyll tell theyre secrets, and it wont matter cause you wont know what im talking about.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GoldScorpion78 [/i]
[B]I've attempted suicide no less than 100 times. 120 to be more exact. And I've smoked and drank, and yes i know im only 13. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=darkblue]This is what's wrong with our youth today. All they want is attention. It's not "cool" to take your own life, sort through it don't just give up, if everyone killed themselves after having a few rough periods in their lives we would have a extreme population drop.....sorry for getting so off topic.[/COLOR]
Posted
[color=darkred] Oh, yeah, and if the avitars and banners move (or the smilies, for that matter) I'll copy them. Break's avitar drives me crazy, because at the end there's this off rhythm arm movement... :blush: now you all know [/color]
Posted
See the thing with me was none of those were [I]secrets[/I]. Just things that my IRL friends already knew but not you guys. (In that case, another one of my "secrets" would have to be my name. Well guess what? It's as simple as Annie Bradley. Big whoop. However, if any of you break out into anything from the "Annie" musical, I will find you and kick your arse. Be warned.)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GundamGohan [/i]
[B] well... okey.. the masturbation thing is true... i do do it too much... i should slow down before I go blind... [/B][/QUOTE]


Hmm....go blind?


There is just one secret that I have and a few other that are crushes...not that big of a deal....but where I use to live me and my friends were playing truth or dare....i know i know...you are thinking a "kiddy" game but we were playing it because we were bored. I've never told anyone about it. One of my friends dared me to stick my hands down my other girl-friend's pants. And I did it...not that big of a secret but...we never told anyone else. And everybody else forgot about it.


Andddddd...I TRIED TO KILL MY SELF 500 times............I BEAT all of you...mwhahahahahahahhahahahahaha....(joking)
Posted
[B]See the thing with me was none of those were [I]secrets[/I]. Just things that my IRL friends already knew but not you guys. (In that case, another one of my "secrets" would have to be my name. Well guess what? It's as simple as Annie Bradley.[/b]

[SIZE=1]:: opens mouth::[/SIZE]

[b] Big whoop. However, if any of you break out into anything from the "Annie" musical, I will find you and kick your arse. Be warned.) [/B]

[SIZE=1]:: promptly shuts mouth::

Eh. I had to go through two years of my life being called 'Sara Lee,' and being asked if I'd brought in snack cakes to school.

And I randomly break out singing those songs anyway, so there. :p
[/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...