Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Boo

Members
  • Posts

    4066
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    52

Everything posted by Boo

  1. Nifty 2009 banners: https://imageshack.com/a/Racc/1 Nifty 2008 banners: https://imageshack.com/a/Facc/1
  2. People will think of plenty of reasons to wage war. "We are the protectors of Democracy" or "Communism is the only way" for example. (though the former always can rely on a religious reference or two) If there wasn't any religion, most people would flock to whatever other thing that gives a common cause and makes life appear worthwhile. People suck like that.
  3. Yeah, man. Garrus and Mordin are my boys.
  4. I used to play MMORPG Tibia with class mates when I was 14. They'd powerplay until at least level 60 or something, within days. I'd play steadily until level 12-18 and then I'd start trolling because my attention span for a storyless 2D game is apparently that long.    Oh, and I used to boot up Golden Sun, just to hear the menu theme. The game was freaking awesome, but so was the menu theme.
  5. Fuck it. My work out is cycling to an fro, and having sex. I'm as powerful and healthy as your mother's libido - which is amazing, I can tell you.
  6. Grave digging is so TOTALLY OtakuBoards. â?¹  
  7. Wait, this actually... what?    Oh yeah, I found some old Nifty banners, that's why.
  8. Boo

    Terraria

        I like Terraria. Just found out I can apparently finally host servers on this new router I have so I wanted to suggest keeping one up a lot of the time if I can find enough people who play the game. Derp. Does anybody play? Has anyone played? What do you think of Terraria, etc. Discuss. Whatevz.    Oh yeah, I'm on Steam a lot anyway, with a bunch of games I play online, like CS:GO, Metal Slug 3 or whatever. Hit me up: neon_boo. 
  9. Boo

    Lazy Foods

    Oh yeah, man. I forgot about ma tater croqs. I keep a bag of them in the freezer at all times. 
  10.   Sounds like a properly normal Valentine's Day. 
  11.   :)     omgthatwasmyfavouriteversionofOBandthatmp3playerwouldvebeenperfectforthepodcast     :(
  12. CaNz is such a great guy.
  13. No, you're tweeting to your future self that you kicked Alla's ass. :)
  14. Boo

    Godmod!

    Well, you sign up as Shwa/17yo/male/orphan and some others as Pinky, Brain and Porky. Pinky's playable characters would be Brain, Porky and Shwa, but not Pinky. He could probably mention Pinky and stuff, but any important decisions and actions he can't make. Normally Shwa plays as Shwa and he can't control the other characters as much as his own. Now it's the other way around. I think it's cool. Correct me if I'm wrong, Yu-Gi-Omg.
  15. Boo

    Godmod!

    Okay.
  16. Boo

    DnD 5th Edition

    I agree. I have it for iOS and it's cool. Shy hit the Kickstarter pledge mark (within a day) on his comic anthology "Death Saves", which celebrates fallen DnD Heroes and stuff. In a fun way, mainly. Look it up, it's awesome.
  17. I guess there's a difference between tweet-sized, and tweet-style. Either seem like fun in different ways. The first just means you have to stick as much info as you want within 1something characters. The other is more like: 2015-02-05 Boo @Shy Ugh, @Allamorph posted about the legendary PRP LOLcats issue again. 2015-02-05 Shy BRB, gonna make a point now. Hey, did you guys see my Kickstarter? We've reached our goal! 2015-02-05 Allamorph @Shy You are generally wrong because I am right. @CaNz LOL, weither?! What are you? Dyslexic?! 2015-02-06 CaNz Tweeting from Prison LOL! @FuterCaNz: Ppl don't know weather a punch is friendly or not!
  18. Summary: - vB was best - CaNz's spelling suffers from "positive" discrimination - Alamoprh. - I abused my legendary troll powers to troll trolls like GoMe
  19. Boo

    Lazy Foods

    omgye. Reminds me of popping carrots and/or parsnip in an oven with a chunk of butter and honey, syrup or brown sugar. I'd just take a dump or something, like reading CaNz stuff, and I'd come back and have awesome.
  20. I actually meant Brazil and Mitch more than anyone else, but I guess I could see you post shirtless pics to make a point.
  21. I like trains.
  22.   Herpderpawesome.
  23.   I think this probably had a lot to do with people leaving, and stuff. At one point, everyone was trying so damn hard, and the rulers of the boards were all over 18, with near-perfect spelling, and inclined to write 5 paragraph posts. Allamorph would have fit right in, if he didn't have such bad spelling. At this point there was a stronger contrast between hyper-quality-führers and snarky trolls (hello.) than ever, and the worst people were the people who would mix these features, and come out as spiteful essayposters.    It didn't help that, with most things, cliques were formed (based on the above) - worst of all, the ones consisting of mainly moderators. Though for many it adds just another good element of community, for many it just creates a lot of us-vs-you mentality.
  24.   Sounds more like a challenge to me than any standard "omg the world is doomed and my character is an orphan and now I will write entire mega posts about being some kind of asshole who has trouble with emotions" RPG that I have seen bucketloads of. 
×
×
  • Create New...