James Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 I just want to send a reminder to all moderators and super moderators at OtakuBoards.com, that you should all be able to access our Staff forum. The staff forum isn't used much now, but I want everyone to go there. This will be a good place for mods to discuss issues relating to the boards and to talk about general moderator guidelines and rules. If any moderator doesn't have access, please PM me.
Guest zanza Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 Can I have access to the staff forum anyway? Or can you just make me a mod? Either will work fine.
James Posted September 2, 2001 Author Posted September 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by zanza [/i] [B]Can I have access to the staff forum anyway? Or can you just make me a mod? Either will work fine. [/B][/QUOTE] lol...sorry, the forum is only open to staff. :)
Transtic Nerve Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 i always always always forget to go to admin forums on boards when I'm a mod or an admin... -_-; it's not something i'm proud of... You know Jimmy, (this could get comfusing with two friends named James) this is like the only board where you want to bed mod.... you have been offered it at GF, AC, and whatnot yet you turn it down.... wonder why...... i dunno.... oh well...
RicoTranzrig Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 Is it up yet? I dont' see it on the boards...
Transtic Nerve Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]Is it up yet? I dont' see it on the boards... [/B][/QUOTE] Ditto on that.... I don't see it either.... perhaps we are both blind.... hahaha :p
James Posted September 2, 2001 Author Posted September 2, 2001 Don't worry, it should appear for you soon, you will then have access.
BabyGirl Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] Ditto on that.... I don't see it either.... perhaps we are both blind.... hahaha :p [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Heh, that would make three of us...:D[/color]
James Posted September 2, 2001 Author Posted September 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i] [B]make that four... [/B][/QUOTE] I'm still not 100% familiar with our new Control Panel. So I'll speak to Adam about it and see if we can make this forum visible to [i]all[/i] moderators.
Guest zanza Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]You know Jimmy, (this could get comfusing with two friends named James) this is like the only board where you want to bed mod.... you have been offered it at GF, AC, and whatnot yet you turn it down.... wonder why...... i dunno.... oh well... [/B][/QUOTE] I was just joking about being a mod. I don't really wanna be one....
Warlock Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i] [B]make that four... [/B][/QUOTE] No, make it five. Well, I'll just wait until it's up. I'm quite paitent...
Dragonballzman Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 kool i cant wait-awww **** forgot im not a mod! DOH'!!!
Sephiroth Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 I have always been able to see the staff discussion forum....
Sara Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 We woudn't expect anything less from you, Safer....:rolleyes:
Sephiroth Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 why thank you cera, may god always smile upon you....
Sara Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]why thank you cera, may god always smile upon you.... [/B][/QUOTE] heh...which one?
Sephiroth Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B] heh...which one? [/B][/QUOTE] umm, not me, the big cheese himself, the guy with the big beard and slippers up in heaven somewhere....
Sara Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]umm, not me, the big cheese himself, the guy with the big beard and slippers up in heaven somewhere.... [/B][/QUOTE] heh, He already does...although I don't routinely picture Him with a beard and slippers....
Sephiroth Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B] heh, He already does...although I don't routinely picture Him with a beard and slippers.... [/B][/QUOTE] well, I've seen him, and he enjoys walks along the beach too, for some odd reason....
Sara Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]well, I've seen him, and he enjoys walks along the beach too, for some odd reason.... [/B][/QUOTE] Oh? So do I..... Although I doubt that any diety would enjoy walking along Michigan, what with all the [i]e. coli[/i] scares we get locally....
Sephiroth Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B] Oh? So do I..... Although I doubt that any diety would enjoy walking along Michigan, what with all the [i]e. coli[/i] scares we get locally.... [/B][/QUOTE] I have never been to michigan, so I couldn't possibly comment on this....
Sara Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]I have never been to michigan, so I couldn't possibly comment on this.... [/B][/QUOTE] And yet you replied.....why? And we're quite off topic already.....
KAMAKAZI Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 Well, I saw God playing around in Malta one time with a very pretty girl... [i]Kamakazi out[/i]
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 even though this to only mods n super mods, i feel left out oh well theyre the bosses guess ill have to live with that n if some mod is age below 16, thats just not right. im already 16 n i have a little kid as my boss.:( :( :(
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now