Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I just want to send a reminder to all moderators and super moderators at OtakuBoards.com, that you should all be able to access our Staff forum.

The staff forum isn't used much now, but I want everyone to go there. This will be a good place for mods to discuss issues relating to the boards and to talk about general moderator guidelines and rules.

If any moderator doesn't have access, please PM me.
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Can I have access to the staff forum anyway? Or can you just make me a mod? Either will work fine.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by zanza [/i]
[B]Can I have access to the staff forum anyway? Or can you just make me a mod? Either will work fine. [/B][/QUOTE]

lol...sorry, the forum is only open to staff. :)
Posted
i always always always forget to go to admin forums on boards when I'm a mod or an admin... -_-; it's not something i'm proud of...

You know Jimmy, (this could get comfusing with two friends named James) this is like the only board where you want to bed mod.... you have been offered it at GF, AC, and whatnot yet you turn it down.... wonder why...... i dunno.... oh well...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

Ditto on that.... I don't see it either.... perhaps we are both blind.... hahaha :p [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Heh, that would make three of us...:D[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]make that four... [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm still not 100% familiar with our new Control Panel. So I'll speak to Adam about it and see if we can make this forum visible to [i]all[/i] moderators.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]You know Jimmy, (this could get comfusing with two friends named James) this is like the only board where you want to bed mod.... you have been offered it at GF, AC, and whatnot yet you turn it down.... wonder why...... i dunno.... oh well... [/B][/QUOTE]

I was just joking about being a mod. I don't really wanna be one....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]make that four... [/B][/QUOTE]

No, make it five. Well, I'll just wait until it's up. I'm quite paitent...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]why thank you cera, may god always smile upon you.... [/B][/QUOTE]

heh...which one?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B]

heh...which one? [/B][/QUOTE]

umm, not me, the big cheese himself, the guy with the big beard and slippers up in heaven somewhere....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]umm, not me, the big cheese himself, the guy with the big beard and slippers up in heaven somewhere.... [/B][/QUOTE]

heh, He already does...although I don't routinely picture Him with a beard and slippers....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B]

heh, He already does...although I don't routinely picture Him with a beard and slippers.... [/B][/QUOTE]

well, I've seen him, and he enjoys walks along the beach too, for some odd reason....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]well, I've seen him, and he enjoys walks along the beach too, for some odd reason.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh? So do I..... Although I doubt that any diety would enjoy walking along Michigan, what with all the [i]e. coli[/i] scares we get locally....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B]

Oh? So do I..... Although I doubt that any diety would enjoy walking along Michigan, what with all the [i]e. coli[/i] scares we get locally.... [/B][/QUOTE]

I have never been to michigan, so I couldn't possibly comment on this....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]I have never been to michigan, so I couldn't possibly comment on this.... [/B][/QUOTE]

And yet you replied.....why?

And we're quite off topic already.....
Posted
even though this to only mods n super mods, i feel left out
oh well
theyre the bosses
guess ill have to live with that
n if some mod is age below 16, thats just not right.
im already 16 n i have a little kid as my boss.:( :( :(

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...