OtakuBoards

Which member would u like 2 meet in real life?

Boo

[size=1]Well, I [b]would[/b] like to meet several people in real life. But, they don't know me, even on the boards. :p I hang around the Gaming Forums mainly, and while it's a great place to talk not many friendships are made there. :shifty:

I have still seen some pretty cool people in the gaming section I would like to [i]talk[/i] to.

Crazy White Boy
Rico Tranziq
Jinzouningen17
Elite
Spikey
Treble
and most of all [b]Sephiroth[/b]
You see I just have to play him in Tekken. With all the practice I have been getting, I might just survive. That whole 5 days of Tekken thing still scares me though. :p

[b]EDIT[/b]Semjaza seems pretty cool as well....[/size]

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinobi [/i]
[B]I remebered someone!

Break

;).^_^ [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=crimson]Well aren't you sweet. :) lol..

Yeah, an anime convention for everyone who replied to the topic. Although not everyone here likes anime.. oh well, it'd still be cool.[/size][/color]

That would be really cool, but somehow i dont think my mum and dad would pay for a flight ticket over to the US for me to go myself to meet people who i dont [i]"know"[/i] in person. Mabey though, in about *cough* 3 years *cough* but who knows, i might still be here in 3 years, and i'm thinking so....not unless the unthinkable happens...DUN DUN DUN! OB SHUTS DOWN :bawl: OH THE HUMANITY! oops, sorry got a bit carried away.......

*ahem*

Yeah, so......um.....it would be cool, but probably not possible for me until another 3years, or if it is held in florida or sumthing and i'm over there on holiday.

um.... I went trough 6 and half pages of replies and not a single mention of Foredaddy. What has this world come to when people don't want to meet the coolest mofo this side of Texas!? Oh well.
I guess there are only a few people I would like to meet:
Matt(even though he doesnt want to meet me)
Nerdsy
Crazy White Boy (just cause he is what he says)
um.... Bill....Billiford......Billy....How do you pronounce it?.... OH YEAH! Sephiroth (He was always pretty cool to me. yep.) :mrt:

That does it. If your not on the list, I hope your crying!

not really though :)

[color=purple]Don't feel bad Foredaddy, I've been here over a year, I'm a Moderator, I've posted in about half the sections of OB, and nobody knows I exist, where as one of the three most popular names listed here as to who everyone wants to meet, is Juuthena, who has been here since, May right? Frustrating.

Though I can understand why everyone wants to meet Juuthena, she is adorably sweet, and still holds the record as the only member of OB, out of over 3,000 members, took notice of my birthday and took the time to wish me a happy one. :D[/color]

[color=crimson][size=1] E D I T

I'd actually, believe it or not, would like to meet Foredaddy. He seems like an amusing person. ^_^

Hmm...I know I left some others out.

I want to meet Kinetic. He's taken care of so many banners for me, and allowed me many chances to kick his butt. ^^

I want to meet Rain too, just because she seems like a very nice person.

I'd also like to meet calumon_lover . I know we've never talked or anything, but she seems so nice. ^_^

E N D E D I T[/color][/size]

[b][size=1]
I'd like to meet: (In no order whatsoever!! OB names used)

Mainly:

-[u]Break[/u]
The man with the dancing banana. Funny; makes nice comics; original in every way >_<; and he understands my school life better than anyone else, being in the same year as me (as well as in the same country). One of the three people I talk to a lot.
-[u]Tasis[/u]
The most helpful person in the world when it comes to RPGs (and making lists of them)
Funny, helpful, and someone that agrees that Frog and 8-Bit Theatre both ownzed your shorts.
One of the other people I talk a lot to.
Congratulations on your PS2 ^_^
-[u]Nerdsy[/u]
Unstable Stick Figure Ninja ^_^
The other person I talk to lots. Power Rangers mad, and a KeenSpotter.

From a while back:

-[u]Desert Shadow[/u]
He was fun to be around, and his buckets rocked. I bold thanks to him, lol.
-[u]Xeiyataiki[/u]
She was just a good friend all round.
-[u]Voodookanaka[/u]
Always scheming and ready to listen whenever, to whatever.[/b]

And other people who I'd really really like to meet as well include:
Spikey, Rick Hunter, Piromunkie, Final_Flash, Warlock, BabyGirl, DeathKnight, Medra, Herman, Sephiroth, DBZman, Raiha and anyone else from OB thats bothers to post.
:box:
---------------------
[i]AJeh: Weh told me before I got my PS2 that his was like a not-annoying little brother to him. When I got mine, I felt like I'd just somehow given birth to a baby child.
Zeh: Mine is like a pillow. I couldn't live without it.[/i]
:laugh:[/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJeh [/i]
[B][size=1]
[i]AJeh: Weh told me before I got my PS2 that his was like a not-annoying little brother to him. When I got mine, I felt like I'd just somehow given birth to a baby child.
Zeh: Mine is like a pillow. I couldn't live without it.[/i]
:laugh:[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=royalblue]so what if i am a little [i]over[/i]-joyed at getting a PS2... it doesn't mean it's the only thing i do... *is playing ps2* [/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pressure [/i]
[B][color=purple] and nobody knows I exist[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=royalblue]*looks at own list* i know ya exist... [/COLOR]

[color=purple]

Wow! Sounds like a lot of people want to meet others. Personally, no offense to anyone here at the boards, but I wouldn't want to meet a single person here. Now this isn't because no one has mentioned me once, I am very fine with that. I don't know, there is just some feeling that I don't want to meet anyone. There are people here that are nice and that I occasionally talk to on AIM but, I haven't made any friends. That doesn't mean that everyone is mean to me, because that is just the opposite, but I haven't made one single friends since I signed up in Version 3. Well one, but he never comes on anymore, hasn't been here for like 2 versions. But that is cool that others want to meet each other.:)[/color]

[B][color=purple]nobody knows I exist[/color][/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]I know you exist. :p I had your name typed out, but then I realized you'd changed it, and it felt too weird calling you 'Pressure,' and....and... Anyway!

You're a spiffeh person. I still have that Taichi fic, somewhere. :p And you like to read. So you get a major thumbs-up from me.

[b]EDIT/DIFFERENT TOPIC[/B]

There are lots of people I wouldn't mind meeting....in sort of a group situation, heh.

The only people I would probably feel comfortable with one-on-one are Ginneh and Shy. Who I fully intend to meet someday, whether they know it or not, so :p

The rest of you can talk to me for a year, and see if you still want anything to do with me, heh..[/SIZE]

[B][color=purple]

Way to confuse Alice. Explination please?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=royalblue]you said no one knew you existed, you're on my list ^_^ [/COLOR]

[B][color=purple]Don't feel bad Foredaddy, I've been here over a year, I'm a Moderator, I've posted in about half the sections of OB, and nobody knows I exist,[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1]I feel your pain, even though I haven't attained your status here I think I have posted long enough to have made a few friends. :p Ah, it's just a message board but still.....[/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ryan [/i]
[B][color=purple]

Wow! Sounds like a lot of people want to meet others. Personally, no offense to anyone here at the boards, but I wouldn't want to meet a single person here. Now this isn't because no one has mentioned me once, I am very fine with that. I don't know, there is just some feeling that I don't want to meet anyone. There are people here that are nice and that I occasionally talk to on AIM but, I haven't made any friends. That doesn't mean that everyone is mean to me, because that is just the opposite, but I haven't made one single friends since I signed up in Version 3. Well one, but he never comes on anymore, hasn't been here for like 2 versions. But that is cool that others want to meet each other.:)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

the almighty power of the word "spiffeh" lol I think I finished my phase in the word spiffy..it was fun tho ^_^;; now I need a new word

anyways..who would I want to meet...
Juu
Mist
Nerdsy
Foredaddy
DeathKnight

mmm thats all for now..>.> too tired to go on :sleep:
- Lily

[color=blue][size=1]As soon as I saw this thread, the names of everyone I wanted to meet just flew out the window. I'm pathetic ^_^

So, some people to add to my list:

Bra
Mist
Exodia64
Delian
Mitch
Elite
Kinetic

heh, sorry guys...

There are 4 people on OB that I'll have to meet someday (I think they know who they are. I feel sorry for you guys :p). But I'd really love to meet most of you.[/size][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Juuthena[/i]
[b]There's just too many people I want to meet, I can't list them all! ^^;;[/b][/QUOTE]

[color=blue][size=1]True. That's the problem with this thread, people feel left out if you don't put them on your list, but it's just that there are too many people you would like to meet, and the post would take up the whole page if you listed them all...ugh, I'm not editing my list anymore. I can't be bothered.[/size][/color]

[color=purple]Sweet. Alice has three people who want to meet her. :D I feel loved. Tasis and Sara want to meet me? :bawl: I feel so special! I expected that the only people who would want to meet me, would be Ken, and about 3 newbies I'd never heard of. :love:

Juu- to solve your problem, why not just say you want to meet everyone in your friends list? ;)

-Edit- I forgot, Sara, BURN the Sarichi coffee house fic. It needs to die. I promise I will come up with a much more intellectually stimulating one. :blush: -Edit-[/color]

I'm looking at all the lists here, and I say I would like to meet everyone!!! Yes, everyone!!! But I agree with Pressure--nobody knows I exist--except for the one member who does--Kairi Cloud, who is now on my buddy list... Thank you Kairi... We sure do have a lot in common... See? Even newbies can be on the list! ^_^

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sara [/i]
[B][size=1]James. [strike]Mnemolth[/strike] Mnemolth.
[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Bah! Any sane person by now would realise that James and my name should never, under ANY circumstances, be in the same page let alone the same line, and next to each other to boot! For shame... :D

So now I have no choice but to conclude that you are certifiably insane. See? You don't need to go to college to get a piece of paper to hang on your wall. ;)

And why is there a strikethrough over my name? Just what are you insinuating by that? ;)

I want to meet a lot of people on OtakuBoards. I'lll probably end ujp only meeting one, but that's ok. I'm hoping to come down, OutlawDragon, lol. And, the rest...

Solo Tremaine
Elite
Tasis
Kinetic
Shinobi
Lady Saiya-jin
James
Adam
Crazy White Boy
ShyGuy
Mike
Spikey