OtakuBoards

Which member would u like 2 meet in real life?

Boo

You know, I saw this thread and thought... "naw, there's no one here I wanna meet". But then I started reading...and remembering, and I realized 'hey, some people here wanna meet me,... and I wanna meet them, too!' :bawl: lol, j/k. :toothy: But anyway, here's my list; I had to think about it for a while, because people's names just kept coming up....

Piro, Sara, Seph, TN, wrist cutter, Del, Tasis, Kinetic, Lady M, BG, Mnemolth, CWB, Adam, James, Shy, Voodoo, Alice, Amphion, HC, Semjaza Azel (sp? ^_^), Elite, Liam, and dangit, I'll probably be back to edit this, but this is all I can think of at the moment.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[b][color=003399]I've actually got plans to go to the States and do a massive road trip, hopefully meeting OtakuBoards members on the way along. However, it'll have to wait until I can get a drivers license and learn to drive. -_-[/color][/b]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Elite [/i]
[B][b][color=003399]I've actually got plans to go to the States and do a massive road trip, hopefully meeting OtakuBoards members on the way along. However, it'll have to wait until I can get a drivers license and learn to drive. -_-[/color][/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=crimson]I'll come with you, us two Brits on a big road trip around the States, heehee. ^_^

That'd be very cool though. We'd have to get a plane to Oz sometime and meet the few people who reside there.

*thinks*

We could buy a bus in the US and pick up random OB members.. we could. o_O[/size][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Elite [/i]
[B][b][color=003399]I've actually got plans to go to the States and do a massive road trip, hopefully meeting OtakuBoards members on the way along. However, it'll have to wait until I can get a drivers license and learn to drive. -_-[/color][/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Make sure to stop by the Los Angeles, California area, there's a huge consentration of us around here :p[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Break [/i]
[B][size=1][color=crimson]

We could buy a bus in the US and pick up random OB members.. we could. o_O[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=silver]

I don't think I would trust to be in the same bus with either one of you driving. Scary thought. I don't want to die, thank you!:)[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]Make sure to stop by the Los Angeles, California area, there's a huge consentration of us around here :p[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1]Yup, there sure are. ^_^

And [i]I'll[/i] drive the OB bus, letting wehboo operate heavy machinery sounds like a bad idea.

-Shy[/size]

[color=purple]Anna wants to meet me?! -tears- 3 of my idols want to meet me! Tasis, Sara, and Anna.. -breaks down and cries-

Sara:If you delete the Sarichi I promise I will write you a much better, much more [i]mature[/i] :naughty:, fic for Christmas! That was just has to go, it's so .. predictable![/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]Make sure to stop by the Los Angeles, California area, there's a huge consentration of us around here :p[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink] [size=1]What about San Francisco? :whoops:

mm.. San Francisco's a lil Hilly though.

Shy, do you really think 3500 members could [i]fit[/i] in a bus!? o_O That'd be one big bus you'd be driving. ^_^;;;[/color] [/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cyko [/i]
[B][size=1]Well, I [b]would[/b] like to meet several people in real life. But, they don't know me, even on the boards. :p I hang around the Gaming Forums mainly, and while it's a great place to talk not many friendships are made there. :shifty:

I have still seen some pretty cool people in the gaming section I would like to [i]talk[/i] to.

Crazy White Boy
Rico Tranziq
Jinzouningen17
Elite
Spikey
Treble
and most of all [b]Sephiroth[/b]
You see I just have to play him in Tekken. With all the practice I have been getting, I might just survive. That whole 5 days of Tekken thing still scares me though. :p

[b]EDIT[/b]Semjaza seems pretty cool as well....[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1] I am going to add DeathKnight to my list.
Reasons?
Likes metal...
Likes games...
Only a year older than me....
We both live in San Antonio...
Convinient eh?

//Dan[/size]

I don't want to meet any of you...my brain would explode if I did. Although I prolly will and none of you will know it HAHAH!. *shrugs* ok well a few of you, I don't know most of you sooo

Ken, although I practicually live right in his neighborhood considering...
GAW - long standing friend...
Liam - I would finnally corrupt his soul HAHAH
Reina - that would be...amusing.
Tursi - also a long standing friend
A few other unnamed guys here: to Rip their...er wait I can't post that here...

the rest of you, I don't know, or don't want to meet. Although I like DK's line here "Not that you care".

[COLOR=royalblue]I can't believe i forgot people....

Anna, Roxie, The Vampire: Ed, ZeroG214, you four now have honorary spots on my list. O.o [/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B][size=1]Yup, there sure are. ^_^

And [i]I'll[/i] drive the OB bus, letting wehboo operate heavy machinery sounds like a bad idea.

-Shy[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red] Eh, having Weh sure sounds bad. But you Shy, driving the bus, that's [i]just[/i] a crash in the making waiting to come. Err...[i]I'd[/i] drive, even though I've only got my permit. Heh.[/color]

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B][size=1]Yup, there sure are. ^_^

-Shy[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

:eek: Ack if your driving then I'm walking or taking a taxi.....I wouldn't trust you behind the wheel Josh...;)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Break[/i]
[b]We'd have to get a plane to Oz sometime and meet the few people who reside there.[/b][/QUOTE]

[color=blue][size=1]Pfft, knowing my luck, you'll totally bypass Perth...[/size][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Break [/i]
[B][size=1][color=crimson]I'll come with you, us two Brits on a big road trip around the States, heehee. ^_^

That'd be very cool though. We'd have to get a plane to Oz sometime and meet the few people who reside there.

*thinks*

We could buy a bus in the US and pick up random OB members.. we could. o_O[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

ME TOO!! Three brits.. heh..

I could throw potatoes at Elite ^^

I'LL DRIVE THE BUS!!.. I may not know how.. but I'm old enough.. ^^ heh

[b][color=006699]The thing is, I'm actually deadly serious about the road trip, lol. I'd be more than happy to have you guys come along.. it would be very cool indeed. Three Brits, a car and some potatoes.

Problem is trying to get the OB members to meet us one by one.. I hope the US has plenty of internet cafes, heheh.[/b][/color]

[size=1][color=silver][font=century gothic]

As dangerous as it sounds with any of you three driving, I don't think the potatoes help at all. Potatoes sound good.

*Goes and eats*

I would soon trust the potatoes to drive.[/color][/size][/font]

I'm not on anyones list.:( Oh well. Heres mine(no particular order of course).
[B][COLOR=darkblue]Kenji[/COLOR][/B]
Desert Shadow(Bucket man!)
Topaz
Spikey
Nerdsy
Adam
James
Egyptgirl
Will2x
Oblivion(does he even come here anymore?)
ShyGuy
Warlock
Voodookanaka
Rico
Final Flash
Sailor Meike
Cecil
DragonBallZMan
Kinetic
Ssj3
Crazy White Boy
Styra
Thats all I can think of at the moment. Though there are tons more!

[color=purple]Now that I read through all of this thread, I think I'd also like to meet Rain. I don't really have a reason yet, I just kind of want to meet her. Her and Squashed Snail, I could kick myself for forgetting Squashed Snail. Heaven's Cloud too, his infinite Bebop knowledge is astonishing. So anyways, the people I already listed, plus Rain, Squashed Snail, and Heaven's Cloud.

Heh, Elite darling, if you do ever get this whole bus plan into action, which would be amazingly rad, I'm totally up for it, don't forget to swing by Catonsville, Maryland, and grab me, Eric, and Kevin![/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SaiyanPrincessX [/i]
[B]I'm not on anyones list.:( Oh well. Heres mine(no particular order of course).
Desert Shadow(Bucket man!)
Topaz
Spikey
Nerdsy
Adam
James
Kenji
Egyptgirl
Will2x
Oblivion(does he even come here anymore?)
ShyGuy
Warlock
Voodookanaka
Rico
Final Flash
Sailor Meike
Cecil
DragonBallZMan
Thats all I can think of at the moment. Though there are tons more! [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue]
You were on my list (I hope :bluesweat)

Anyway, I would be up for that road trip, as long as my mom didn't know about it :p
[/color]

[QUOTE][I]Originally posted by Pressure[/I]
[B]Now that I read through all of this thread, I think I'd also like to meet Rain. I don't really have a reason yet, I just kind of want to meet her.[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=blue][size=1]o_O...I just can't believe you people actually know who I am...WOW, I'm noticed! *tears well up in eyes*[/size][/color]

[color=darkgreen][font=gothic]Yeah, like I'm going to read all NINE pages...

Piromunkie
James (that [i]will[/i] happen one day, I assure you)
Pressure
Raiha&Rico
Mitch
wrist cutter

And if anyone can get to Brisbane, PM me and I'll meet you there. I'm only an hour and a half away. So is everyone else....[/font][/color]